Virgin Air - Cover

Virgin Air

Copyright© 2015 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Phil was a nineteen year old virgin on a trip home to see old friends. Little did he realize the trip was going to be an exploration of sexual discovery with a beautiful guide to share the journey. Authors Note: This story is based on the true experience of one of my readers. It has been altered and added to, but is rooted in reality. He asked me to add, "Thank you Lana, wherever you are, for the experience of a lifetime. I hope you remember our time together as fondly as I do."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Slow  

The after dinner line for the restroom had receded again. It was not long before I was locking the door to the same bathroom Lana and I had used our first time. After relieving myself I washed my hands in the metal basin. I looked at myself in the mirror to see if any changes had taken place. My green eyes sparkled in a way that had been missing for weeks. Otherwise it was the same body that had faced me in different mirrors for my whole life. Or is it? Lana called me a hunk. If such a sexy woman would think that then maybe I need to put to rest this idea of still being a fat kid and embrace the changes I've worked so hard for.

The in-flight movie had begun by the time I got back to my seat. It was "Sneakers." I had seen it in the theater when it came out last summer, but even if I was dying to see it I knew I would not be paying any attention with Lana waiting for me. The aisle was lit by dim lights and most of the cabin was in darkness. Islands of light cast by reading lamps shone in some places. Row twenty-eight was one of them.

Lana was sitting in my aisle seat with her lap covered by a thin blue airline blanket and light from the lamp above pooled about it. I squeezed past her, but had to move my pad from her seat before I settled in. The open page had a short note written at the top, "Welcome back. Having a nice time?"

"The best." I said out loud. Lana shushed me as she threw part of the blanket over my lap and told me to write it. Shrugging I picked up the pen and wrote, "The best. Any reason in particular for writing?"

She took a second to decipher my scribble and then jotted, "its private." Her handwriting was a long flowing script, even when written with one of my art pencils. She added to what she wrote, "I read some of your journal."

"And"

"And I think you are very articulate. Tell me more about you."

I wrote what I thought she would be interested in. Where I had lived in L.A. About my family moving back east when I went to college. She would spur me on with a question or comment on different subjects, but for the most part let me write. After awhile I asked her to write about herself.

Lana said she was from the Mid-West and came to L.A. after high school. She had been a secretary until she started to get modeling jobs. Now she lived in West Hollywood and sang with her band when she was in town. Then she started writing about her ex-boyfriend. They had broken up over three months ago. She became upset as she wrote and started to speak aloud.

"I thought that he was the one. I thought it was true love. But after two years of catching him I knew it had to end."

"He was cheating on you?"

"If only. Sex I could handle. No he was blowing his life on drugs and I was not going to live with that. So now I'm going to be twenty-six and my longest relationship is with my roommate Janice."

I wrapped my arms around her and cradled her against me. She seemed so vulnerable. Not the woman I had been with. I held her and kissed her. I told her what a fool the guy was. I wanted to say that I loved her, but I did not. I knew that I had strong feelings for her, but that they were more lust than love. Instead I told her she would find the right man one day and gave her what comfort I could.

Slowly our embrace turned more fevered as she responded to my caresses under the blanket. She turned off the reading light and we joined the darkness of the cabin. Lana turned to the side and leaned her back into me, shifting in her seat so she could bring her leg up. Positioning herself against me, like she was cuddling while watching the movie, she guided my hands around her. With whispered directions she showed me more in a half hour of how to please a woman than I could have learned in years of trial and error.

"Don't focus just on the nipples." She cautioned me as I fondled them beneath her sweater. "Cup the whole breast too and run your fingers lightly underneath them. Mmmm. But don't forget the nipples either." Her mouth was inches from my ear and I was reaching new levels of arousal from her sweet voice guiding me.

"Good, now bring this hand down here." Lana said as she pulled my right hand across her belly and down between her legs. In her shifting, she had managed to pull her pants and thong down enough to give me access to the intimate parts of her body I had only begun to explore. "I liked what you did in the bathroom, rubbing me all over." I took the hint and ran my fingers over her mound and lips. On the next upstroke I let my finger lightly slide up her center and was rewarded with a shiver. I zeroed in on her clit and started to flick it before she moved a hand over mine. "Easy at first. Rub it lightly, circling in like this. Yeah." I kept the counterclockwise rotation going with my fingertips for a minute before sliding my hand back down and dipping a finger inside of her before moving back to spread the moisture over her clit. "Nice, you are a quick study."

"You are a good teacher." I whispered back.

"Now bring your fingers down here." Lana pushed my hand back down and directed me to slide my middle finger inside her. I pumped it inside her until she told me to add another. With my middle and ring fingers pumping in her core I resumed the pressure and rotation on her clit with the heel of my palm. "Oh God." She moaned. "You got it. Such nice long fingers. Just like that. Oh!" She buried her head in my neck to try to stifle her moans as she slowly built up to what felt like a major orgasm.

I wasn't done experimenting. With my fingers inside her I felt for the rough patch of skin against her front wall. I found her G spot and flicked it making her legs close tightly, trapping my hand in place. Still trying to keep the motions small, to not draw attention of the other passengers, I started to pump my hand in and out of her, making sure to rub against her clit and G spot with each stroke.

Suddenly Lana thrashed against me and bit my shoulder as she climaxed. I felt the moisture flooding around my fingers as she contracted around me. I trust my fingers deep into her, and renewed the small rotation with my palm over her nub. She let out a small squeak and pulled my hand away from her. "Too much. Good, but too much too soon." Bringing my hand to my lips, Lana watched as I licked her juices off my fingers.

"Tasty." I said wishing I could taste more. Lana settled back against me and I hugged her tight. For awhile we sat like that staring at the screen where Christen Slater was crawling through ventilation ducts.

Susan was walking down the aisle and Lana stopped her. Susan took in the sight of Lana and me huddled under the blanket as she leaned over to ask what she could do. Lana asked how long until we landed. "You have about seventy-five minutes." Then I saw her inhaling deeply and knew what she must smell. But Susan smiled wider and added, "If you need to use the facilities, I'd recommend the ones in the middle of the cabin." She pointed towards the curtain drawn between the business class and third class cabins. "They are a bit larger and in less demand." She added with a wink before going on to the rear of the plane.

Once Susan was gone Lana's hand was on me, rubbing the steel bar that had sprung up in my pants. "Do you want to go again?" She asked.

"Do you really have to ask?" I said putting the pad and pencils we had been using in the seat-pocket in front of me.

"Okay, give me a few minutes and then come on up." She said while pulling her pants back in place. Then she proceeded up the aisle.

I busied myself, putting away my book and Walkman. I tried to take my time, but quickly I was left with nothing to occupy my thoughts. I thought about how amazing this was and started to wonder if this would be our last time. Then we should make it the best. I thought and with that I stood up to follow her to the middle of the plane.

Ducking behind the thin blue curtain, I found the lavatory door was locked and I rapped on it gently and waited. I was standing at the rear of the business class of the plane. The seats were wider than the coach section, but otherwise I couldn't see much difference. Further up the isle there was another curtain separating business from first class. Always someone doing better.

I heard some rustling, but Lana had not answered, so I knocked again, a little louder and said, "Lana, it's me." I felt anxious standing there, like everyone from third class was looking at me through the curtain. Finally the door unlocked and I opened it to a sight I would never forget.

Lana stood before me with her right arm stretched back behind her head, wearing only her black socks. She had taken the opportunity of more space to pile her boots and cloths next to the sink. Her figure was a full hourglass, with breasts and hips perfectly proportioned to the sized of her frame. I had no doubts that if she was not a model she should have been. Lana giggled, an erotic sound from such a lovely woman, and said, "Do you plan to stand there with the door open all day, or are you going to come in?" I realized I was still in the aisle and quickly stepped into the room and closed the door behind me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.