Virgin Air
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Write or Wrong

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Phil was a nineteen year old virgin on a trip home to see old friends. Little did he realize the trip was going to be an exploration of sexual discovery with a beautiful guide to share the journey. Authors Note: This story is based on the true experience of one of my readers. It has been altered and added to, but is rooted in reality. He asked me to add, "Thank you Lana, wherever you are, for the experience of a lifetime. I hope you remember our time together as fondly as I do."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Slow  

Lana and I sat quietly. At first it was a pleasant silence, but then Lana could feel I was tensing up. Before she could ask what I was thinking about the thump and rattle was heard again. This time there were two carts in each aisle. Dinner. Reading lights flicked on throughout the cabin as the main lights rose as well. A deceptively good smell flowed around, teasing the senses of passengers when there was nothing to appease them.

When the cart arrived at our row, I recognized the stewardess who had directed me to my seat. Susan, as her nametag identified her, was smiling a little more naturally, but no more relaxed. She offered us a choice of spinach lasagna or chicken and rice. We had one of each, the chicken staying with me and the lasagna passing to Lana. Soon afterwards Kelly came by and offered us another drink. And finally we were alone in the crowded plane once more.

Lana saw me only picking at the dry fowl and crunchy rice while she ate the lasagna. She let this go on for a few minutes before asking what was wrong.

"Nothing. It's stupid."

"Then tell me so you can eat."

"Um ... It's just ... You don't ... Jesus."

"What?"

"I'm sorry. It's just I start thinking about something and my mind starts running away. So please don't take this the wrong way. Okay?" I said looking down at my tray. "Have you been tested recently? For, you know STDs and stuff."

Lana's brow creased and a hard edge showed in her voice when she replied, "Do you think I would have put you in danger if I had anything you could catch? Yes I've been tested recently and no I don't have any diseases. What about you?" She asked snidely.

"No. I'm sorry." I said tasting shoe leather again, so I quickly said, "I didn't want to insinuate anything. It's just I can't believe something this great would happen to me without consequences. You are wonderful Lana." I looked up at her watching me, "This is a fantasy come true. And my mind is just coming up with all these bad things that could ruin this time like it always does."

"Then stop it. Phil, you are a hunk. I don't know why you don't think so, but you are. You have a nice body, a great big dick, and you are smart. So stop trying to sabotage yourself."

"Okay."

"Good." She said with a sigh as the edge left her voice. "Now eat up. The flight isn't over yet and you will need your energy."

The snack of dry morsels that the airline called dinner was over quickly. Looking at Lana, I could see she was still hungry, but not for food. She watched me like a cat with a mouse, her grin once again perched on her full lips. Her hand snaked into my lap and caressed me under the tray table. Leaning close to my ear she whispered, "I think we are ready for dessert." A nibble on my ear left no question of the delicacy she had in mind.

I nodded my assent. Lana brought her bag as we worked our way out from under the full trays and proceeded to the back of the plane. This time there was no line. Most people were still eating or waiting for the trays to be removed. We went into a bathroom on the left of the aisle and entered together.

With the click of the lock, like a shot from a starter's pistol, Lana eagerly undid my pants. The unappeased energy from the last time drove her on. She gave me another gold coin condom to put on as she pulled down her own pants and thong. She bent over without another look and waited for me. Once the tight rubber was stretched over my cock, I kneaded one firm cheek as I guided myself into her waiting passage. This time I sunk in to the hilt in one thrust. Remembering her direction from the last time I thrust into her sheath time and again as hard and fast as I could without slipping all the way out. She reached one hand between her legs and leaned on the other. Rubbing herself she thrust back to me.

I lasted a little longer this time, but only a little. A few minutes after it had started I gritted my teeth to prevent myself screaming as I came again. I pulled out, not wanting to leave Lana unsatisfied, but not wanting the thin rubber to break and spill my seed within her. The sigh she gave as I flushed the condom away was not one of satisfaction.

Lana stayed where she was, her fingers continuing their quest. I watched for a second as her fingers worked the places she knew best, and then I reached out and started to stroke and knead her full ass. Embolden by her moans I ran a finger down her crevice and slipped it into the space I so recently vacated. I stood close behind her and watched her through the mirror that dominated the wall we faced. Her eyes were closed tight but her mouth was open, panting, and her brow creased in concentration. My first two fingers moved within her, doing what I had only read about before, while she rubbed the small nub with one hand and raked her sweater up to clutch at her exposed breast with the other. The only sounds where the hum of the engine and her breath as it picked up speed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.