The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 41: Difficult Conversations

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41: Difficult Conversations - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

A few moments after I left the kitchen, I saw Sumiko head down the hall to Megan’s room. A minute or two after that, Candice came into the livingroom. She rolled up the sleeping bag she’d slept in, then bent over to pick up the her clothes.

Shit. The t-shirt she’d borrowed from Megan this morning - after she’d run into me (literally!) in the hallway, wearing nothing but her panties - that t-shirt wasn’t really quite long enough to preserve her modesty when she was standing up. And it did even less when she bent over. The shirt rode up, revealing her ass completely. The string of her black thong disappeared completely between her butt cheeks, and the action of bending pulled the fabric tight against her pussy, revealing a perfect cameltoe. I know, I said that Candice wasn’t my type. But fuck. Put any girl, of any type, in that pose, wearing that little, and she’ll be my type, if you know what I mean.

I managed to keep from making it obvious that I’d noticed, and by the time she straightened up and turned around, I was focussed on my laptop again. I’m glad I’d already showered and gotten dressed, or my erection would have been obvious as it poked out of the boxers I’d worn to sleep in.

Candice disappeared down the hallway with her clothes, and a few minutes later, she and Sumi both reappeared. I have to say that there’s something about seeing a girl, in the morning, in the same clothes that you saw her in the night before, but without her hair or makeup or anything done, that I find kind of amusing. Why don’t girls plan for these things, and bring a tracksuit or something when they go out drinking so they have it for the morning? I mean, it’s not like last night had been their first rodeo.

Anyway, Megan and Cheryl said goodbye to Sumi and Candice, and the three of us headed down to Cheryl’s car. Sumi sat in the back, leaving the shotgun seat for her friend. And I got another good view up Candice’s short skirt as she climbed into the front seat and got settled. She hadn’t bothered to put her fishnet nylons on, and she had miles of bare thigh.

I put the key in the ignition, then asked where I was going. Sumi spoke up from the back seat, and suggested I take Candice home first. I saw no reason to do it the other way round, and Candice didn’t seem to either, because she started giving me directions. It turned out that she lived a few blocks beyond my place. When I pulled up out front, she leaned over and gave me a hug.

“Thanks for last night,” she said. “While you were showering, they told me what you did for me. I appreciate it.” She kissed my cheek, and climbed out. I tried not to look at her ass. I failed.

Sumi got out and hugged Candice, then climbed into the front. It turned out her apartment was just around the corner from mine. I stopped in front of her building, and she looked over at me. “Can we talk for a minute?”

“Of course.”

She looked down at her lap for a few seconds, and when she spoke, it was without looking at me.

“I think I might have behaved inappropriately towards you last night, but I’m not sure.”

I hesitated.

“You mean, you’re not sure if what you did was inappropriate or not?”

She shook her head.

“No. I mean, I’m not sure if I did what I think I might have done, or if I just imagined it.”

I decided there was no point in beating around the bush.

“Are we talking about when you asked me to dance with you, and then humped my leg?”

She buried her face in her hands.

“Oh God,” she sobbed. “I knew it. What a fucking idiot. You must think I’m some kind of nympho or something.”

I turned off the car. This was not going to be a quick chat. “No, I don’t think that. I think you had a lot to drink and got a little carried away.”

“A little carried away? I fucking came on a guy’s leg on a dancefloor, in public! I don’t even really know you! And you’re dating one of my best friends! If that’s getting a little carried away, I don’t want to know what you think getting a lot carried away would look like.”

“Sumi, it’s ok. Really.”

“Right. It’s ok. Sure. Until you tell Cheryl. Then my life is over. Unless ... unless maybe you wouldn’t tell her?”

I shook my head.

“I’m sorry. I couldn’t not tell her.”

“Fuck!” She shouted. Then her voice softened. “I’m sorry. That isn’t fair. Of course you should tell her. I’d want my BF to tell me if the roles were reversed and Cheryl pulled something like this on him. But she’s going to fucking murder me.”

“No she isn’t. Honest.”

She laughed, humourlessly.

“John, I know she’s your girl. But you haven’t known her for that long. I’ve known her for almost two and a half years, and I can promise you, there’s no way she’ll let this slide. I know how she’ll react. I’ve completely ruined our friendship.”

“No, you haven’t ruined your friendship. And I know how she’ll react, too, because she’s already reacted.”

She looked at me, eyes wide.

“She knows?”

I nodded.

“How? Did she see us? I didn’t think anyone noticed, except maybe you.”

“She didn’t notice. But we talked about it last night, after we went to bed. She’s ok with it, really. Don’t get me wrong. If we go inside right now and fuck like bunnies, she’ll be pissed. At both of us. But she’s ok with what happened, as long as I’m ok with it.”

“And are you ok with it?”

“Yeah. I’m ok. You were ... well ... you were feeling no pain. I wasn’t really sure you knew what you were doing.”

“Right. And that’s a perfect excuse. You know that if it was you that was drunk, and you had rubbed up against me until you came, that’d be sexual assault, right? Even if you argued that you didn’t know what you were doing?”

“Yes, I know that. But it’s ok. Really. I didn’t tell you to stop, or try to move away. I’m not feeling assaulted. I could have stopped you, and I didn’t. It’s all good.”

She leaned over and kissed me, lightly, on the lips.

“You’re a nice guy, John,” she said. “I won’t make a play for you. But if you were single...”

“I’m not,” I interrupted. “But I appreciate the sentiment.”

“You know, I was really nervous about talking about this. Thanks for being so cool. I thought ... I had visions of you blackmailing me or something. Threatening to tell Cheryl on me unless...”

I reached for her hand.

“Never,” I said. “I’d never do that, to you or to anyone else. And honestly, Cheryl’s ok. Talk to her about it sometime soon, please. But she’s fine.”

“I will. Ok, I gotta go shower and get started on the day. Thanks for everything.”

She hugged me one more time, then got out of the car, waved, and headed into her apartment building. And yeah, I watched her ass as she went. In those pants, what guy with a pulse wouldn’t?

I had to drive past my place to get back to Cheryl and Megan’s, so I took a minute to go in and grab a couple of books that I had been wishing I’d taken with me the day before. By the time I got back to the girls’ place, I’d been gone for quite a while. Both Cheryl and Megan had had enough time to shower and dress, and were sitting in the livingroom doing schoolwork.

“Hey, Lover,” Cheryl said, as I came into the apartment.

“Welcome back,” Megan said. “That took you long enough! So spill the beans. Which one of those two skanks gave you a BJ in the car?”

“Not funny, Megan,” I said. I must have had some heat in my voice.

“I’m sorry. I was just teasing you. I didn’t mean anything. Honest.”

“And I’m sorry, Megan. I didn’t mean to snap at you.” I glanced at Cheryl. “We need to talk.”

Megan started to stand up.

“I’ll leave you two alone for a bit.”

I shook my head.

“It’s ok, Megan. You can stay. Really.”

She sat back down. Cheryl closed her laptop.

“What’s up, John?”

“Sumi and I talked before I dropped her off. She was worried about last night.”

Cheryl nodded. Megan looked curious.

“She was worried about what from last night?”

“When we were dancing,” I said, “Sumi, well...”

“She humped herself against John’s leg. Until she came.”

“The fuck!” Megan exclaimed. “She didn’t do that!” Then she looked my way. “I’m sorry. That ... I don’t mean she didn’t do that. I mean, I can’t believe she did that.”

“It’s ok, Megan,” I said, again. “Sumi herself wasn’t quite sure she’d done it. She thought she might have dreamt it. So she wanted to ask if it had happened, and if it had, what I was going to do about it.”

“And what did you say?”

“I said that it had happened, and that I wasn’t going to do anything.”

“And that was it?” Cheryl wondered.

I hesitated.

“There is something else. She ... she wanted to know if I could keep it quiet. Like, as in, not tell you about it. She’s worried that either you’ll kill her or you won’t be her friend anymore.”

“And what did you say?”

“I told her that I had already told you. And that you hadn’t freaked out, and I was sure you weren’t going to.”

Megan chuckled. “You should have asked her what she’d offer you as a reward for keeping it to yourself,” she mused. “Maybe you could have snagged a blowjob from another one of Cheryl’s friends...”

“Yeah. Not going to happen. Though she did say she was worried about that.”

“About you demanding sex from her?” Cheryl asked, her voice rising.

“No. Not exactly. And she didn’t use those words. But she said she was worried that I might use it to pressure her in some way.”

“And you said?”

“That I would never do that to anyone.”

Cheryl smiled at me. “So what do we do now?”

“Well, I tried to reassure her, but I think she’s still pretty worried that the next time you see her, you’re going to lose your shit on her. Maybe if you texted her and said something about it yourself, she could get over it better and not be so worried.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.