The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 40: Happy Birthday To You

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40: Happy Birthday To You - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Fridays are good days. I don’t have classes on Fridays this term, and neither do Cheryl or Megan. That means we all have the whole day to do school work, or housework, or just kick back a bit. This Friday, we all had work to do, partly because there were only two more weeks of term left, and partly because there were some things planned. Cheryl and Megan were going out with their posse that night to celebrate their friend Sumiko’s twentieth birthday, and then on Sunday all three of us were having dinner with Ian.

So while Cheryl and I didn’t jump out of bed at the crack of dawn, we didn’t spend the day sleeping, either. Unusually, Cheryl woke up before I did, and in order to forestall a repeat of the previous morning’s sex - I think her pussy was still feeling a bit sensitive - she decided to wake me with a morning blowjob. So when I woke, it was to her tongue flicking up and down my shaft. She pulled her head back a bit when she realized I was awake, and wrapped her fist around my cock.

“Good morning!” she said, cheerfully.

“Um. Good morning. You know you don’t have to do that, right?”

She grinned.

“Are you saying you really don’t want to start your Friday off by shooting a nice, big, hot, load of come into your sexy girlfriend’s mouth?” I didn’t answer. “Yeah,” she continued. “That’s what I thought.”

She lowered her mouth back down and took me all the way inside, then pulled back and tickled the tip lightly with her tongue.

“I can stop if you want...”

I growled at her, and put my hands on her head.

“Alright, alright. Don’t get pushy...”

“Just remember that this was your idea,” I reminded her.

“Damn right,” she smiled. And then she had to stop talking, because her mouth was full of my cock. And suddenly it seemed like there was a distinct shortage of oxygen in my bedroom.

I know that some people have this romantic idea of two naive people discovering sex together, but I will never, ever complain about the fact that my girl had experience before we met. If my first time being with a girl had been with a girl who was a total virgin, like I was, it would have been a disaster. I appreciated Cheryl’s experience then, as she showed me how to make both her and myself feel good, and I appreciated it now, too, as she showed me just how well she knew her way around a cock. And damn, did she know her way around a cock. She had me writhing on the bed in no time, and I couldn’t help but grab her head and push my cock as deeply into her mouth as I could as I pumped my morning load into her stomach. She gagged slightly - I’d pushed a bit deeper than I thought - but stayed in place until I let go of her hair, and then pulled back. She swallowed one more time, then ran her tongue over the head of my cock to catch the last drop before she came up to snuggle with me.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I pushed too deep at the end, didn’t I?”

She shook her head.

“You were fine. I know you were turned on. I had a boyfriend once ... shit, I shouldn’t talk about this, should I?”

I laughed.

“Cheryl, I know you had guys before me. It’s fine.”

“Well, I had this boyfriend once who was ... a bit bigger than you. And his idea of oral sex was to see how many times he could make me gag in 15 minutes. That’s all he wanted to do. It wasn’t a blowjob. It was just fucking my mouth. I hated it. It just made me feel used. And my throat was always sore afterwards. You, on the other hand - I love using my mouth on you. And I love that at the end, you sometimes lose control, and grab my head and make me take you all the way. That’s hot.”

I smiled. There were advantages to having a penis that was on the average side, I guess.

We got up, and I shaved while Cheryl started coffee, and then the two of us showered together. I will never get tired of that. I didn’t have much food at my place, but there was some bread in the fridge, so we made toast, then settled down to work. I needed to get some writing done, and Cheryl had an assignment to work on as well.

We quit just before lunch, and tidied up, then walked to my favourite sandwich shop for lunch. Megan met us there. The last time I’d been at this place had been on the sex slave weekend, when the three of us had eaten lunch there, and then I’d taken the girls to the sex toy store. I thought I was the only one who was recalling that day as we ate our lunch, but Megan leaned across the table and said quietly, “I can’t stop thinking about the last time we were here for lunch. Do you remember that poor guy who was so busy watching our legs in those little skirts we were wearing for you that he dropped his lunch all over the floor? That was really funny!”

I nodded.

“I was just thinking about that,” Cheryl said. “That day was really amazing, Sir.”

She was speaking quietly, but she emphasized the ‘Sir’. She knew how to get me going.

We walked to the girls’ place after lunch, and spent the afternoon encouraging each other to work. None of us really felt like it, but we all knew that the rest of the weekend, as well as all of next week, would be more pleasant if we got lots done today. And by the time the afternoon ended, I think we all felt like we’d achieved that goal. Cheryl had even managed to do some laundry while she read.

A little after 6:00, we all quit. The girls had to get ready to go out, and I was hungry. While I ransacked the fridge for leftovers, Megan and Cheryl got changed, and just as I was sitting down at the table with some warmed up penne and meatballs, they came out to see what I thought.

Megan was wearing a knee-length brown corduroy skirt and a white turtleneck sweater. Cheryl was in a skintight pair of jeans, topped with a green, button-down shirt that was just tight enough to stretch a bit over her boobs. They both had boots on.

I didn’t mind that Cheryl was going out without me - really, I didn’t - but I had to admit I was going to miss watching her dancing in those jeans.

“How do we look?” Megan asked.

“Shit,” I moaned.

“We look like shit?” Cheryl exclaimed, in a tone that told me she wasn’t serious. “That’s not a very nice thing to say.”

I shook my head.

“You look damn hot. Both of you.”

“So some of the guys at the Thistle will be ogling us?”

“Nope. Every guy at the Thistle will be ogling you. And some of the girls will be ogling you, too.”

Megan gave me a kiss on the cheek, and then Cheryl slid onto my lap.

“John, can I ask a huge favour? Will you come and walk us home? I know, we’ve done it tons of times. But I’d feel better if you were there.”

“Of course,” I said. “When do you want me to come?”

“Maybe around 1:00?” Cheryl wondered, looking over at Megan. “That way we’re on our way before last call?”

Megan indicated her agreement, and the two of them pulled on coats and kissed me goodbye before they stepped out the door and into the hallway. I looked at the time as the door clicked behind them. Just a few minutes to 7:00. What was I going to do with the next six hours?

I pulled out my phone, and noticed that Cheryl had emailed me the video from last Saturday night. She had written a brief message, telling me that she didn’t want it on her phone in case the girls got passing phones around, which sometimes happened. So she was sending it to me, and deleting it. She suggested I put it someplace secure, perhaps with the pictures I had taken of her and Megan during the sex slave weekend.

That reminded me that I had never actually done anything with those pictures. My phone was password protected, and I always secured it, but I knew that wasn’t good enough. I’d just never taken the time to figure out a better solution. And tonight seemed like a good night to make that happen. I did some searching, to see what I could find out. I didn’t want to put them in a cloud somewhere. I wanted control. In the end, I settled for putting all the pictures and the video onto a flash drive that was encrypted using some software I downloaded. That felt good, knowing that the pictures and video were secure. I didn’t want anyone getting their hands, or their eyes, on compromising photos of Cheryl and Megan.

But copying the pictures over to the newly secured USB drive meant that I looked at them. And wow, did I have some hot pics of the two of them. Megan, with her head between Cheryl’s legs, eating her BFF’s pussy for the very first time. Both girls in French maid outfits, cleaning my apartment. Both girls in nothing but black stockings and high heels. Them sixty-nining. Them after getting spanked, their ass cheeks slightly pink. Them slowly stripping out of their school uniforms. Each of them tied to their own bed, spreadeagled, gagged, ready for whatever I wanted to do to them. The two of them kneeling side by side on my bed, and waiting to get fucked from behind.

Looking at all these pictures may not have been a good idea. I’d had a pretty satisfying come that morning, but I was so horny by the time I was done flipping through all those photos that I knew that I needed to do something about it, or I’d go crazy. I went into Cheryl’s bedroom and checked the laundry basket, thinking I’d find some sexy panties to jack off into as I looked at the pictures one more time on my phone before I deleted them. Then I remembered that she’d done laundry that afternoon, so the basket was empty. Damn.

And then I thought of Megan. If she and I weren’t friends with benefits, I never would have considered it. But we were. I saw her in her panties, and out of her panties, all the time. I couldn’t help myself. I went into Megan’s bedroom. I didn’t have to check her laundry basket. She tended to just drop her dirty clothes in a pile on the floor. I found the outfit she’d been wearing that afternoon, and - paydirt - her black satin panties were still inside her leggings. I started to go back to Cheryl’s room, then wondered why I was bothering. I dropped my pants and underwear and lay down on Megan’s bed. And yes, I brought the panties up to my face before I did anything else. Damn, Megan’s pussy smelled good.

Then I wrapped the panties around my cock, and started stroking up and down as I looked at the pictures. I used to jack off once a day or so, but lately, I hadn’t had a need. Cheryl was already ready and willing to take care of me, and if she wasn’t, Megan was. But masturbation is like riding a bike: once you’ve learned how to do it, you never forget. With the visual stimulation of the pictures on my phone, and the added kink of lying on Megan’s bed and jacking my cock into a pair of panties she’d taken off only a couple of hours before, it didn’t take me long to achieve orgasm. And despite the fact that I had shot off only about 12 hours before, it was a pretty big load. Megan’s panties were soaked by the time I was done.

And then, as I cooled off, the guilt set in. What had I done? Shit. I’d invaded her privacy. Badly. I debated disposing of the dirty panties in the garbage, then thought about running a load of Megan’s laundry through, and in the end decided that both of those options were cop-outs. I’d have to tell her. I straightened up her bed, took the dirty panties with me, and left her room.

The rest of the evening passed slowly. I did some reading, and when I was too tired for that, I sat on the couch and watched some mindless tv. Then I dozed briefly. My alarm woke me at 12:45, and I peed, pulled on a coat, and walked to the Thistle to meet the girls.

A pub, just off a university campus, at 1:00 a.m. on a Saturday morning, can be a scary place. And, sure enough, the Thistle was packed and jumping. I found the girls in a round table near the back. Megan saw me before Cheryl did, and waved at me with one hand while she reached over and poked Cheryl with the other one to let her know that I was there. Cheryl got up and made her way unsteadily towards me. Wrapping her arms around me, she gave me a deep kiss - and I swear I could have gotten drunk off her breath alone. Then she put her hand in mine and pulled me back to the table.

“Everyone, in case you haven’t met him yet, this is my boyfriend, John. John, I think you’ve met most of the girls, but just in case...”.

She went around the table and told me each of their names.

Sitting beside Cheryl was Stephanie. She had short, brown hair, and she looked less jaundiced than I recalled her looking when we had last met. She’d been dressed up as the slutty cowardly lion that night.

Next to Steph was Candice, the girl who’d been out with Cheryl and ditched her the night I found her drunk outside this very pub. She was the only member of the posse that I hadn’t met yet. She had raven black hair, and though it was hard to gauge height while everyone was sitting down, she looked like the tallest of the girls. She also had boobs that were out of all proportion with her frame. As I looked at them, I remembered that Cheryl had described Candice to her parents as the one with the black hair and the implants. If Cheryl’s dad had seen Candice in a swimsuit, and I was guessing he had, it was no wonder he remembered her. She’d have been implanted in his memory, for sure.

Next to Candice was Alexis. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and her breasts, which were bigger than Candice’s but looked proportionate to her body type, were threatening to pop out of the silk blouse that held them. I recalled that they had been like that at the Halloween party, as well, when she was dressed up as a wet-dream version of Dorothy.

Megan was sitting next to Lexi. Cheryl didn’t introduce me to her.

“And then there’s the birthday girl. I know you met Sumi at the Halloween party. In fact it seems to me she got pretty close to you that night.”

Sumiko laughed, and got up to give me a hug.

“Happy birthday,” I said.

“Thanks! I’m not a teenager anymore! Will you stay and have a drink with us?”

I looked at Cheryl, who looked at Megan.

“I’m game for one more,” Megan said. “Who knows, John. If you get Cheryl and I drunk enough, maybe you’ll convince us to let you have that threesome you’ve been fantasizing about!”

The girls all howled at that, thinking, of course, that it would never happen. If only they knew!

Cheryl motioned for me to sit down, and then plunked herself down on my lap. The server came over and everyone ordered another round. I decided to go for a dark beer. I sat and drank it quietly, enjoying the feeling of Cheryl’s body nestled comfortably against mine, content to watch the group interact as opposed to engaging in the conversation. All six of the girls were looking pretty happy, and more than a little bit drunk. Candice was likely the tipsiest, if her movements and speech were any gauge. I munched a few of the remnants of the plates of appetizers that the girls had obviously shared.

Then the band started into their last set, and played a slow song.

“Aw,” Sumi moaned. “Do you know what would make my birthday party perfect, John?” I shook my head. “My night would be perfect if you would dance with me.”

I looked at Cheryl. She gave a tiny nod, and stood. I held out my hand to Sumiko. “Then let’s go, birthday girl.” She took my hand, and the two of us walked out onto the dancefloor.

Now, Sumi is beautiful. She’s not as beautiful, in my opinion, as my Cheryl. But where the other girls in the group - Steph and Lexi and Candice - could all be called sexy, and all put a lot of effort into looking sexy, Sumiko is naturally gorgeous. She has long, black hair, and skin with that is a light olive colour - the product, I later learned, of her mother being Japanese and her father being Caucasian. She also has the biggest brown eyes I’ve seen in a long time. She’s tiny, in all dimensions. She has no breasts to speak of, so if you’re a tits guy you won’t give her a second look, but that’d be your loss.

Sumi is also very physical. She’s one of those girls who have very few boundaries around touch. I’d learned that at the Halloween party, when she curled up in my lap and offered to make my evening magical. She’d shown no hesitation about rubbing her butt against my crotch, and given what we were both wearing that night, she had to have been able to feel me responding. That night, she’d only had a couple of drinks, and tonight, she was loaded. And drinking apparently makes Sumi lose what few inhibitions she has.

For her birthday party with her girl friends, Sumiko had chosen to pair skintight silver metallic leggings with an equally tight black sweater, which had sleeves that stopped halfway between her elbows and her wrists. She had a pair of kick-ass black high heels on. Even with the heels, she barely came up to my chin.

I’d seen her dance the night we met, and I knew she had some good moves. But tonight, her dancing seemed focussed on being as close to me as she could be. She pressed her body right up against mine, and nudged my legs apart so she could put one thigh between mine. That meant she was rubbing her leg against my cock and balls. It also meant her crotch was pushing against my leg. She reached up and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and swayed to the rhythm.

It all felt just a bit awkward. Ok, it felt a lot awkward. If it’d been Cheryl, or Megan even, I’d have been fine. But I didn’t feel like I knew Sumiko very well. And what was most awkward was that with her small size and how close she was to me I couldn’t put my hands on her waist like I normally would have done. Doing that meant my elbows were stuck out to the side. I know, because I tried it. It didn’t work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.