The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 29: Going Home

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29: Going Home - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Thursday morning came all too soon. I decided, as I lay in Cheryl’s bed, trying to muster enough energy to haul my ass out of it, that I needed to get more sleep on Tuesday nights if Wednesdays were going to involve this much sex.

I had class before Cheryl did, but nevertheless she opened her eyes when she felt me starting to get up, and got up with me. She started the coffee while I shaved, and then we got into the shower together. We didn’t do anything except soap each other up. I’m not sure I would have been able to do much even if I’d wanted to. The two girls had worn me out the day before.

My classes ... well, they were classes. Nothing much happened that was terribly exciting. It was Thursday, though, so that meant that when the end of the day came, I was done for the week. After class, I met up with Cheryl, and we went back to the girls’ apartment. Cheryl cooked dinner for us and for Megan, who was still looking pretty stressed about school. While we ate, we talked about the weekend, and agreed that it might be easiest to gather what we needed if Cheryl packed her stuff after supper, and then we went to my place and spent the night there. Megan offered to do the dishes, since Cheryl had done the cooking, so I stacked them and put them beside the sink, and then I joined Cheryl in her room.

By the time I got there, she’d gotten out a suitcase, and was standing in front of it, looking worried.

“What’s up?”

“I don’t know what to pack. I’m meeting your family for the first time, and I want to make a good impression. Help, please?”

“Jeans will be good, or leggings. Take a sweater or two - my mom keeps the house cool in the winter.”

“Do I need anything to dress up in?”

I thought for a minute.

“Sure. Put in one dressier outfit. It’s possible that my sisters will decide we’re going out, and lately they dress up for that.”

Cheryl went to her closet and started pulling out clothes. She pulled out some pants and some tank tops and a couple of sweaters, then went and got out panties and bras and socks. Then she held up a gorgeous green sweater dress that I hadn’t seen before.

“Would this work?”

I nodded.

“It’s perfect. Except that Jamie will try to steal it from you.”

She giggled.

“Um, I hate to ask this, but where am I sleeping?”

“In my bed. That’s a given. The catch is that I’m not sure if I’ll be in it with you, or not. I asked Mom, and she said we’d talk about it when we got there. Is that ok?”

“Of course. I know it’s the first time you’ve ever brought a girl home. Obviously, I want to sleep together. But whatever is fine.”

“Whatever happens, we won’t be sleeping nude. Either of the girls could come in. So bring something to sleep in.”

“What about the pink PJs that I wore the night Ian slept over at your apartment?”

I chuckled. I remembered those PJs well. And I was sure that Ian did too. She blushed when she realized what I was thinking of.

“They’ll be great,” I said, trying not to embarrass her. “You can go down for breakfast in them and stuff too.”

“Ok. They’re at your place. I’ll make sure not to flash anyone. Maybe I can put a bra on before I leave the bedroom.” She paused and looked at the suitcase. “I think that is all I need from here, except for my bathroom stuff and some period supplies. It’s that time of the month. You escaped it last month, because it came during reading week. No such luck this time.”

“Right. When will it start?”

“Likely Saturday morning. So we can still have fun tonight before I start feeling gross and bloated.”

I hugged her and gave her a kiss, and then she went to the bathroom to get what she needed. I scooped up a few bits of clothing that were in her bedroom that I wanted to take with me, and stuffed them into a cloth bag to take to my place. I’d pack properly there. By the time Cheryl came back with her bathroom kit packed and ready to go, I had gathered what I needed from her room. She’d brought my shaving stuff as well.

We went out to say goodbye to Megan. She gave us each a hug and a kiss. Then she looked Cheryl in the eye.

“You’ve got this, girlfriend. They’ll love you.”

“Thanks,” Cheryl said, and hugged her again. “You’re the best.”

We put our coats on, went downstairs, and piled into Cheryl’s car. When we got to my place, we took everything inside, and I did a bit more gathering so I wouldn’t have to do it in the morning.

“When are we leaving, John?”

“I don’t know. It’s about a two hour drive.”

“And when do we want to be there?”

I hesitated. I hadn’t told Cheryl about some of my little family traditions yet.

“Well, the girls get out of school at 3:15. I’d like to ... it’s a thing we do. I’d like to be there to meet them when the bell rings, and walk them home from school.”

She grinned at me.

“I know, it’s silly. But we’ve always done it. When they were little, I had to go and meet them at school and walk them home, and then I looked after them until Mom got home from work. I don’t need to do that anymore now, obviously. But we still do it that way when I’m home.”

She came closer, and kissed me, lightly running her tongue between my lips.

“You are the most amazing brother a girl could have. I never had one. But I dreamed of it. And you are so thoughtful.”

“You don’t mind?”

“Of course not, you big goof. Why would I mind?”

“I don’t know. It’s just that, well, we do some silly things. Just because we’ve always done them. And it may seem weird.”

“John, I love you. All of you. And your mom and sisters are part of you. So don’t change anything just because I’m there with you. I want to see you as you are when you’re with them. Really.”

“Thanks. You’re the best. So yes, we need to be at the high school at 3:15. Other than that, I have no plans.”

“And your mom will be at work when we get there?”

“Yep.”

“So can we go early enough for you to show me your house, with just you, before we go and meet the girls?”

“Of course! Have breakfast, then leave?”

“Or leave and have breakfast on the way? We could stop somewhere.”

“Sounds great,” I said. “Try to be on the road around nine? We could have breakfast and still be at home by noon.”

“Great. And if we have a big enough breakfast, we won’t need lunch.”

We spent a few minutes, then, tidying my apartment a bit. It’d gotten a bit cluttered over the past couple of weeks, with me going in and out and us sleeping there once in a while but mostly living at Cheryl’s place. Once we had things looking a little neater, she grinned at me.

“Take me to bed, lover? It’ll be a while, after tonight.”

I didn’t need convincing. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to my bedroom, then ran out to turn off the lights. By the time I got back into my bedroom, she had pulled back the blankets, and was lying on the sheets naked, except for one of my favourite pairs of panties.

I stripped quickly, and joined her on the bed. She looked so lovely, stretched out and waiting for me, that I had to taste her. So I slid the panties off her, knelt between her legs, spread her lips slightly with my fingers, and ran my tongue up her slit. She moaned, and took my head in her hands, so I kept licking. I moved up and found her clit with my tongue, and gently slid a single finger up inside her. She arched her pelvis up to meet my face. She was ready for this, and it didn’t take long till she stiffened, called me name, and held my face tightly against her sex. I sucked her clit, lightly, till she relaxed, then pulled back when she released my head.

“You want one more?”

“God, yes. That was amazing. But climb on top so I can suck you.”

It would take an idiot to refuse that invitation. I might be a lot of things, but an idiot isn’t one of them. So I swivelled around and knelt overtop of her, with my cock in her face. She opened her mouth and took me inside, and I went back to work on her slit from the opposite angle. It seemed to work just as well that way, and by the time she came again, I was rock hard and ready for action.

I pulled out of her mouth, moved around, and slid my cock up into her. She was sopping wet but still very tight. Once I was fully inside her, I held myself as still as I could, and let my body rest on hers while I kissed her. Then I raised myself up and began to thrust in and out. She raised her pelvis to meet mine with each thrust.

“I’m sorry, babe. I’m not going to last long. It’s just too good.”

“That’s fine. You’ve made me come twice already. Do what you need to do.”

I didn’t manage to make her come before I did, but when I pulled out and rolled over to lie beside her, I put my hand down on her sloppy pussy and played with her clit with my fingers until she grabbed my wrist and came, one more time.

“God, I love you, John,” she said, after she’d caught her breath.

“And I love you too, Cheryl.”

We went to the bathroom and cleaned up, then fell back into bed, naked. Sleep came quickly for both of us.

The following morning we showered together. I wanted to enjoy that one last time before the weekend, since I didn’t know if we’d get away with that at home. After getting dressed, we threw our stuff into Cheryl’s car and headed for my hometown, stopping for a nice big hot breakfast at a little diner after we’d driven for about half an hour.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.