The Bitch
Chapter 28: All Work (And Some Fun)

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28: All Work (And Some Fun) - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Monday morning came all too soon. We both got up when my cell alarm went off. Cheryl hopped into the shower while I shaved, and I joined her under the hot water a minute or so before she got out to towel off. By the time I was out and dry and dressed, she was in the kitchen with a full pot of coffee made and cereal and milk laid out on the table. Megan came out, looking sleepy, wearing her usual nighttime attire of a tank top and a pair of panties. I’d like to say that I was so accustomed to seeing her dressed like that that I didn’t notice either her hard little nipples or her cameltoe. But I’d be lying if I said that, because I noticed both. She gave Cheryl a quick hug, then came over and hugged me.

“I know your presentation will go well, John. With you and Ian in the group, it has to. Knock ‘em dead.”

She kissed me on the cheek, then headed for the bathroom. Cheryl and I tidied up our dishes, gathered up what we needed for the day, and headed for school. I walked her to the building her first class was in, then went to where I needed to be, and Monday began in earnest.

It was a long day. Mondays often are. But it was a good day, all in all. Our presentation in our Russian history class went well, I thought, though we wouldn’t know for sure until after the prof and the TA had read over our written work. But they both looked pleased with the oral part of the presentation, and the rest of the class seemed to be both interested and engaged.

Kelly suggested that the four of us go out at the end of the day for a bite to eat and a celebratory drink. He even offered to buy the first round. Ian was game, but I was torn. I had planned to meet up with Cheryl when she was done class, and I knew she would be eager to hear how the presentation had gone. I shared this with the group, and Ronan suggested that I see if Cheryl was interested in joining us. I hesitated, and glanced at Kelly. He looked down.

“Hey, man, I’m really sorry I was an asshole. I promise that if she comes, I’ll behave. But if she doesn’t want to join us, and that means you don’t either, then I totally understand.”

I texted Cheryl and asked what she thought. She texted back that she was with Megan, and they would both come, as long as Megan was invited too. I communicated that to the guys, and got three enthusiastic nods.

The four of us hung around outside the faculty of arts building until Cheryl and Megan came and joined us. Ian and I got hugs and kisses from both girls. Kelly and Ronan got waves and smiles. Then the six of us walked to the Thistle. Cheryl wanted to walk beside me, and of course she took me by the hand as we walked. Megan fell in beside Ian, and when I looked back, I was pleased, but not surprised, to see that she’d taken hold of his arm. Kelly and Ronan brought up the rear, and I am sure they had to be feeling a bit left out.

We settled into a round booth that was big enough - just - for the six of us. The girls claimed the middle, with Ian beside Megan and me beside Cheryl. Kelly sat at the end by me, while Ronan took the spot beside Ian. Kelly kept his promise and bought us all a round, and we toasted a job that was well done - but mostly a job that was done - before deciding what to order to eat. It was actually a reasonably pleasant evening, all in all. Megan flirted a bit with Ian, who grew more comfortable around Megan every time he saw her. This made me happy. Ian was a great guy, and would be the perfect man for someone out there, if only he could relax enough with girls to find her.

Kelly and Ronan seemed ready to settle in for a long evening of drinking, but Ian and the girls and I didn’t stay late. We sat and chatted for a bit, and then headed out. Ian got hugs and kisses on the cheek from both girls as we stood on the sidewalk, and then we left him to go his way while we walked back to the girls’ apartment. No matter how often it happens, I will never get used to walking down the street with two of the sexiest women I know walking on either side of me.

Just as we walked into the apartment, my mother texted me, asking me to call when I had a chance so that we could talk about the weekend. I decided that I didn’t really have enough energy to do anything else, and so I might as well call home. I checked with Cheryl, and made sure that she was still ok with us going, which she was. Jamie answered when the phone rang, and said that Julie had told her that Cheryl and I might be coming home on Friday, and that both of them was looking forward to meeting her at last. Then she handed the phone to Mom.

“Hey Mom.”

“Hi, Johnny. How’s school going?”

“Good, I think. We had a big group presentation today in one of my classes. It was a lot of work but it went ok.”

“Good. Julie says that you might come home on the weekend? And bring this girl you’re dating?”

“Yes, if that’s ok. I’d like Cheryl to meet all of you, and I’d like you to meet her.”

“I think this weekend would work alright. I’d like to meet her. And there are some things we need to talk about.”

“Things like what, Mom?”

“Things like the relationship you have with this amazing girl I keep hearing about from your sisters.”

I hesitated.

“Should I be worried, Mom?”

“About me? No. I just want to talk, that’s all. And it’s hard to do that when you’re there and I’m here. When would you come? Do you need me to meet the train?”

“No. Cheryl has a car, so we’ll drive. We’ll aim to get to the house and get the car unloaded in time to go meet the girls at school. Is that ok?”

“And drive back to school on Sunday?”

“Yes.”

“That will be fine, Johnny. We all miss you.”

“I miss you all too, Mom. Um...”

“Yes?”

“Well, it’s just that ... this is awkward ... Cheryl and I, well...”

“You’re sleeping together.”

Whew. She said it. I didn’t have to. Why was this so hard to talk about?

“Yes. We are. And I wondered...”

“Let’s talk it over when you get here, Johnny.”

“Fine. But Cheryl gets my room. I can sleep on the couch if you want.”

“We’ll talk about it Friday. Ok?”

“Ok. I’ll see you when you get home from work, then.”

“Yep. I love you, Johnny. And I worry about you.”

“I know that, Mom. And I love you, too.”

I hung up, and sat for a minute, looking at the phone. I wasn’t sure what I’d been expecting, but that wasn’t it. She seemed concerned about something. Oh well, if there was thing I had learned about my mother, it was that there was no point trying to get her to tell you something before she was ready to talk about it. I’d just have to wait and see what was bothering her.

Cheryl caught the look on my eye as I came out of her bedroom after talking to Mom.

“Something wrong?”

“No, I don’t think so. It’s just that I’ve never brought a girl home before, even for dinner, so it feels a bit weird taking you home for the weekend.”

“I understand. But we’re all set?”

“Yep. The girls are really looking forward to meeting you. And I’m sure Mom is too. I think she’s just nervous.”

“I’m nervous too. But it’ll be good, right?”

I smiled and reached out to pull her into my arms.

“It’ll be fantastic.”

She nestled into my chest for a few minutes. I lowered my face and breathed in the scent of her hair.

“I think it’s bedtime,” she said. “You have anything else you have to do tonight?”

“I do have work I should be doing, but it’ll go faster tomorrow if I get a good night’s sleep.”

So we said goodnight to Megan, and used the bathroom together, then fell naked into Cheryl’s bed. We cuddled for a few minutes, and then she climbed on top of me, lowering her cunt to my face and taking my rapidly-stiffening cock into her mouth. I took the hint, and ran my tongue up her slit, savouring the tangy taste of the woman I loved, then used my fingers to spread her labia so I could access her clit with my tongue. I know that Cheryl was far from being a virgin when we hooked up, though I haven’t spent too much time thinking about her sex life before she met me. But I do appreciate the fact that she has experience, especially when she’s got me in her mouth. This girl knows how to make a guy feel good. And she knows the difference between getting me going and getting me off. Tonight, she was just trying to get me turned on. I, on the other hand, was working to get her off. And I succeeded. She lifted her mouth off my cock and ground her pussy against my face, gripping my head with her thighs. I kept working on her clit until I knew she was coming, then held my tongue against her, applying pressure until I felt her relax.

“God,” she said, as she released my head from between her legs. “You are so freaking good at that.”

“I bet you say that to all the guys who eat you out.”

She pulled off and moved around so that she was kneeling astride my pelvis, and started to lower herself onto my erection. Once I was fully inside her, she held still for a moment and looked me in the eye.

“No, I don’t say that to all the guys who eat me out. You are the best I’ve ever had. Really. I think it’s because when you’re down there, it’s all you’re thinking about. You aren’t just trying to get me to agree to fuck you. You’re really trying to make me feel as good as you possibly can. And that makes all the difference.”

She leaned over and kissed me, then straightened up again and started to ride me.

“It’s your turn, now, babe. You’ve given me a good one. And I’m sure I’ll come once more without either of us even trying. So just let it go and take what you need.”

I reached down and put my hands on her hips, holding her as she moved up and down on my cock. Her breasts bounced, and her long red hair swished around, and she looked into my eyes and bit her bottom lip. Fuck, she was sexy.

“Oh, babe, I’m so close.”

“Let it go, lover. Let it go.”

I did. I tightened my hands on her hips and pulled her down tightly against me, forcing my cock into her as deeply as it would go, and I exploded. She came too, just as I did, and collapsed on top of me, breathing hard. We lay there, me embedded inside her, catching our breath.

“We’d better go to the bathroom,” she said at last. “I don’t want to sleep on the wet spot.”

We got out of bed and went out into the hallway, naked. Megan was just leaving the bathroom as we opened the bedroom door. She smiled at us.

“Sounds like you guys had fun. I almost came in to join you.”

Cheryl leaned over and gave Megan a kiss that wasn’t the kind that roommates would normally share. Then she ran her index finger along her own dripping slit, gathering some of our mixed fluids, and slowly stuck that finger into Megan’s mouth. Megan’s eyes went wide, but she didn’t protest, and she sucked Cheryl’s finger clean. Cheryl pulled her finger from Megan’s mouth and winked at her.

“Come join us anytime, bestie. I’m always willing to share with you.”

Then she pulled me into the bathroom, and closed the door. We were almost done cleaning each other up before we heard Megan leave the hallway and go into her own room.

I slept really soundly that night. The combination of the long day and the drinks at the Thistle and the amazing sex had tired me out completely. I don’t think I moved, from the time my head hit the pillow, till the moment I heard the alarm going off. Cheryl didn’t have to get up quite as early as I did, as her classes wouldn’t start till an hour after mine did, so I kissed her gently and told her to stay snuggled. I headed for the bathroom, where I peed, shaved, and got into the shower.

I had just gotten wet when the bathroom door opened and someone came in. I assumed it was Cheryl. I heard her peeing, and then the shower curtain was pulled back, and a naked Megan stepped into the shower with me. She kissed me good morning, then looked pleadingly into my eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.