The Bitch
Chapter 24: The (Newer) New Normal

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24: The (Newer) New Normal - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Monday mornings start early for both Cheryl and I. We were both still asleep when Cheryl’s alarm went off. I wasn’t ready to start the week, but after a quick kiss we both hauled our butts out of bed. We ducked into the bathroom together, and after we had both relieved the pressure from our bladders, Cheryl ran and started the coffee while I got shaved. That allowed us to get into the shower together, which was actually one of the highlights of my day. Hot water. Soap. A gorgeous naked woman.

Sadly, however, we had to keep moving. There was no time for anything more in-depth (so to speak) than some mutual groping.

“Tonight, Lover,” Cheryl promised, as she batted my hand away from her butt so that she could dry it. “I promise we will have some playtime tonight.”

As we headed out of the bathroom, naked, Megan was headed in. She didn’t say a word about our lack of clothing. We dressed, then headed to the kitchen for a quick breakfast. Megan came in just as we were finishing, and gave us each a hug goodbye as we left. It was a beautiful fall morning, and we walked to school hand in hand. I took Cheryl to the door of the building her first class was in, kissed her, and headed off to my class, which was on the other side of the campus. I had to hustle to make it on time, but the kiss Cheryl had given me when I left her for the day made the rush worthwhile.

As the day went by, I began to realize that I had a lot to do this week. I had not been focussing enough last week, I guess, to keep my eye on what was coming up. I would pay for that over the next few days. One thing that I had let slip was a group project for my Russian history class. I was in a group with Ian and two other guys, Kelly and Ronan. They had both had been in several of my classes over the past year and a half but I didn’t know either of them terribly well. We had a presentation to make in class the following Monday, and we had no idea what we were doing. We spent some time comparing schedules, and agreed to get together to work on the assignment the following evening. I offered my place as a location, and the rest agreed.

Finally, the last class of the day was done. I headed outside, trying to text Cheryl as I walked, and nearly ran into her. Her class had let out a few minutes early, and she was standing outside my building waiting for me. We kissed, and then headed for her place.

“I have some bad news,” I said.

She stopped walking and looked up at me. “What’s wrong?”

“It’s not that bad, really. It’s just that I’m a bit behind on some stuff. I had forgotten about a couple of assignments that are coming up, and I need to knuckle down over the next few days and get some good work done or I’ll be toast.”

Cheryl sighed in relief. “That’s ok. I can help you focus. I know I’ve been a distraction.”

“A very welcome distraction,” I replied, leaning down and kissing her. We started walking again.

“So what does your week look like?”

“Well, there’s this group thing we have to do in my Russian class next Monday. I’ve invited my group over to my place tomorrow night to work on it. I hope that is ok.”

“Of course it is! Do you want me to leave you alone, or can I hang out at your place while your group is working?”

“You can be there if you want to. My group is all guys. Ian’s in it. And two others I don’t know very well. Ronan - he seems nice enough - and a guy named Kelly - who’s a bit of a goof sometimes.”

“Well, if you’re sure I won’t be in the way, I’ll come over. When are they coming?”

“Not till 7:00.”

“Ok. We can have dinner together, and then maybe I can make you guys some snacks or something. So what about tonight? How much do you have to do?”

I sighed. What I wanted to say was that I had no work to do, and we could spend the night hanging out and having hot sex. But that wasn’t true.

“I do have some stuff I have to do to get ready for the meeting tomorrow night. And some readings for class tomorrow. I’m so sorry.”

“It’s ok. This week is lighter for me. Next week is looking a bit rough, though. I can use the time over the next few days to cross a few things off the list early. And I can make supper tonight. I can make supper tomorrow, too, for that matter.”

I smiled at her and squeezed her hand.

“You’re the best. You do know that, right?”

She squeezed my hand back.

“I’m only as good for you as you are for me.”

Hand in hand we walked the rest of the way to Megan and Cheryl’s apartment. Megan wasn’t home yet. Cheryl turned to me once we were inside the door.

“Would you be able to spend the next hour or so being productive?”

“I think so. Why?”

“Then go and get comfortable and do some work. I’m going to go get a few groceries, then I’ll make us all some dinner.”

She kissed me lightly on the lips, and headed down to her car. She wasn’t gone very long. I got another kiss as she came through the livingroom with some grocery bags before she disappeared into the kitchen. I tried to keep working, but it was hard to concentrate while listening to Cheryl singing softly in the kitchen, especially after a wonderful smell began wafting out. I pushed myself to stay focussed. Megan arrived shortly afterwards, and leaned over to give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek as she came past. A few minutes later Megan came out of the kitchen, and told me it was time for supper.

Cheryl had found a container of her homemade tomato sauce in the freezer. She’d baked some chicken breasts to go with it, covering them with mozzarella, and she’d boiled some pasta, and turned the leftover bread from last night into garlic toast. All in all it was a pretty good meal for three university students. We sat and ate and talked, and when we were done Megan offered to do the cleanup. Cheryl herded me back to work, and soon came to curl up on the couch beside me. Megan came and joined us once the kitchen was cleaned up, sitting on the chair across from us with her laptop.

I’d always thought I did my best studying alone. But I’d grown up doing my homework at the diningroom table with my younger sisters, and so I knew how to focus and do my work while others in the room did theirs. And I found that reading and making notes with Cheryl and Megan in the room was a pleasant way to spend an evening.

Megan headed to bed before we did. Cheryl yawned and stretched just before 11 and said she was done for the day. I said I wanted to read a few more pages, and then I’d catch up to her. I’d accomplished quite a bit, and was feeling better about the week’s workload already.

When I got into the bedroom, about 20 minutes after Cheryl, I thought she might already be asleep. I stripped quietly and climbed into bed. But she was still awake, and as soon as I was under the covers her hand was playing with my cock.

“Sweetie, we don’t need to do that. We’re both tired. It’s ok.”

She pulled back and looked at me.

“Tell me something.”

“Anything.”

“Before we started dating, when you climbed into bed at the end of a long day like this, would you have jacked off?”

I thought for a minute.

“Likely.”

“Right. And you know why you would have done that? Not just because you are a big ball of horniness - or even two balls of horniness. But because you knew you’d sleep better if you had a good come first. Right?”

I nodded.

“Now, though, you don’t need to jack off. Because you have a girlfriend. So just lie back and let your girlfriend do her job.”

I couldn’t argue with that. She pulled back the covers and slipped down to kneel between my legs. She wrapped her hand around the base of my stiffening cock and began to lick gently up and down the top part of the shaft and all around the head. Then she sucked it into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down, taking more of my length with every stroke.

“Oh, Cheryl, that feels so good. Shit. You are such a good cocksucker. Oh wow. Yes, that’s it. Suck the head. Just like that. Fuck.”

I reached down and grabbed her hair. I had to hold onto something or I was going to go crazy. She was bobbing her head up and down again now, and I found myself thrusting my hips up a bit to meet her, pushing my cock further into her mouth. I was trying not to be too rough with her, but she wasn’t making that easy.

“Oh God, Cheryl, that feels so fantastic. Fuck. I’m going to ... Ahh!”

And with that I unloaded into her mouth. I could feel her swallowing. She held still until I was done, then bobbed down one last time before pulling off and licking the last drop of come off the head of my cock. Then she came up and snuggled into my arms.

“Give me a minute to recover, and I’ll...”

“No. Go to sleep, Lover. It’s ok. You can make it up to me later. Just relax.”

And she kissed me goodnight. I could taste my come on her lips. I know some guys think that’s gross, but hell, if she’s going to suck me off, and swallow, I’m not going to be squeamish about kissing her afterwards. And since she insisted, I went to sleep. She was right. I’d make it up to her later.

I got my chance to make it up to her the next morning. I was horny when I woke up, but I decided I’d gotten a chance to get off the night before, and Cheryl hadn’t, so it was only fair to put her needs ahead of mine. Moving slowly, so as not to wake her too soon, I pulled back the covers and positioned myself between her legs. Then I gently moved in and started to lick her. She stirred, and opened her eyes.

“Oh Lover, that feels good. But you don’t have to do that. I must be really gross down there.”

I didn’t answer. Instead I used my fingers to spread her lips apart and pushed my tongue deep into her hole, then moved to her clit.

“Oh God. No. Really. You don’t have to. Oh God. Yes. Right there. Shit. Don’t stop.”

I smiled to myself and brought her to orgasm, then wiped my face off on my hand as I slid up for a good morning kiss. We cuddled, but not too long, as our bladders reminded us it was time to start the day.

I had to leave before Cheryl did. It seemed odd walking to school alone. The morning went fairly quickly. Ian and I had lunch together, and on a whim I invited him to come to my place for dinner before the others from our seminar group arrived. Then I realized I had better make sure we had enough food. So I texted Cheryl to say that I’d invited him, and asked if that was ok. She wrote back that it was just fine, and she was sure that there’d be enough for three - and if there wasn’t, she had gotten stuff to make nachos for all of us later on, so a smaller dinner would not be a disaster.

After our afternoon class, which Ian and I had together, we walked to my place. I texted Cheryl as we walked, and she wrote back to ask me to turn the oven on to 325 when I got to my place, and to put the casserole that was in my fridge into the oven once it was preheated. I didn’t know I had had a casserole in my fridge, and wrote back to say that. She sent me a smiley face and said she’d gone by this morning to do some supper prep before she went to class.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.