The Bitch
Chapter 21: Awkward

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: Awkward - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

I opened my eyes on Monday morning, and looked around Cheryl’s room. Cheryl was still asleep. I was hard. I always am, first thing in the morning. And since Cheryl and I have started sleeping together, I have discovered that I really really really love morning sex. But after all the action I’d gotten over the past three days I figured I’d be able to make it through the day. And since Cheryl and I both have classes first thing in the morning on Mondays, I decided I’d better not start down a road that would ultimately make us late for school.

So I leaned over and kissed her gently, and when she opened her eyes and kissed me back I suggested that it was time to get up. Her hands ran down and gently massaged my erection through my boxers. It was tempting. But I shook my head at her.

“Tonight, Babe. Wait till tonight. Let’s go and shower.”

We showered together. No playtime, just a shower. Still fun, though. Then we headed back to Cheryl’s room and got dressed before going out to the kitchen and making coffee. While we were eating toast, we heard Megan getting up and hitting the shower, and she came out to the kitchen just as we were about ready to leave. Megan told us to have a great day, and she gave Cheryl a hug. Then she waved in my direction, and headed back to her bedroom. It seemed like kind of a distant way to say good bye, given the fact that she’d spent the past 72 hours having sex with me. I wasn’t expecting Megan to come out of her room naked, drop to her knees under the kitchen table, and suck me off - I’d known all along that what had happened this weekend was a one-time thing - but I guess I was thinking I’d still get a hug and maybe a kiss on the cheek from time to time.

I kept those thoughts to myself, and walked Cheryl to the building her class was in. She gave me a searing kiss goodbye, and once I could breathe again, I headed to my own first class. Mondays were long days for both Cheryl and I, and while we both had breaks for lunch they didn’t overlap at all. So I didn’t see her again until 4:00, when we were both free for the night.

We walked back to my place, where we worked together in the kitchen to heat some of the leftover spaghetti and meatballs that Cheryl had made for us on Friday night. We made some garlic bread to go with it, and each of us had a beer as we ate. Then we tidied up the kitchen and the bedroom together, and sat on the couch, side by side, and did some reading for school. It felt so right to have someone to do these simple things with.

Around 9:00, Cheryl asked if I was ready to call it a day. I was, especially since I had her to call it a day with. We went into my bedroom, got naked, and made love. Slow, sweet, love. We came together, my cock buried deep inside her, and I lay on top of her for a few minutes while we kissed each other, before I pulled out and rolled over to lie beside her. We cuddled for a few minutes, then got up and went to the bathroom to pee and clean up a bit. We brushed our teeth, and went back to bed. Naked. I never thought I’d be comfortable sleeping like this - partly because I never knew for sure when one of my younger sisters was going to end up in my bedroom. But damn, it feels good to curl up under the covers at the end of the day with absolutely nothing between you and the woman you love.

Tuesday was another long day for both of us. But there were two important differences between our Mondays and our Tuesdays.

The first difference was that our classes on Tuesdays began an hour later than on Mondays. So when I woke up with my usual morning hard-on, I decided there was nothing to prevent me from sticking it somewhere where it would feel good. I used my finger to make sure Cheryl was at least a bit wet, then climbed on top of her. She’d started to waken as I played with her pussy, and she came fully awake as she realized she was about to get fucked. Morning sex is a little more animalistic for us than some of our sex is. But Cheryl doesn’t seem to mind that, usually, and this morning was no exception. She came twice before I unloaded inside her. I could get used to this.

We repeated our ritual from the previous morning. We had a quick shower - no sex, just some mutual soapiness - then got dressed before going to the kitchen for coffee and some breakfast. We walked to the school - a longer walk from my place than from Cheryl and Megan’s - and once again, when we arrived at the building Cheryl needed to be in, she gave me an amazing goodbye kiss. I ran my tongue around my teeth afterwards to make sure I still had them all. It would not have surprised me if she had loosened one or more of them with her tongue, but they all seemed to be present and accounted for.

The second important difference between our Mondays and our Tuesdays was that on Mondays, we started and ended classes for the day at the same time. On Tuesdays, we started classes at the same time, but I was done two hours before Cheryl was. We had agreed that we would go to Cheryl’s place and have dinner with Megan, and I would sleep there, but I had forgotten some books at my apartment that I wanted for the next day, so I went to get them when my last class ended. I did a few things around the apartment, then headed for Cheryl’s.

I guess I was too eager, or I walked too fast, because I beat Cheryl home. I wasn’t too worried about that. I buzzed up, and Megan let me in. She was standing at the apartment door when I got up to the fourth floor, and gave me a nervous smile.

“C’mon in, John. Cheryl should be here soon.”

I followed her down the hallway to the kitchen. She was just finishing getting supper heated up - stew she had made us all on Sunday night when she was being my “slave” for the weekend - and setting the table. She reached up to get plates from the cupboard, and I saw her wince a bit.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing. Just a sore shoulder. I think I typed too much yesterday, then slept on it funny.”

Without really thinking, I moved over to stand behind her. Using both of my hands, I began to work on her shoulder and neck muscles. She leaned into the pressure from my hands for a minute, and began to relax, then stiffened and pulled away from me.

“Please, John, stop. Don’t do that. Go and sit down, and let me finish getting supper ready.”

I had no idea what I’d done wrong. But it was obvious I’d goofed, somehow. I hadn’t meant it as a sexual thing - I rubbed Jamie and Julie’s shoulders like that when they were stressed, and never thought twice about it. I supposed I should have asked before I touched her, even on her shoulders, but after what we’d touched on each other all weekend, I hadn’t thought of that. I didn’t know what to say, so I didn’t say anything. But I did as I was told, and went and sat at the kitchen table.

Megan was evidently agitated, and stayed on the other side of the room from me, stirring the stew as it heated. When she heard the door open and Cheryl come into the apartment, she stayed at the stove, and waited for Cheryl to come into the kitchen before turning to say hi. It felt really awkward to me, but Cheryl was so pleased to see me that she didn’t seem to notice the atmosphere. She came and gave me a hug and a kiss, then went over and hugged Megan.

Dinner was delicious. Megan’s stew tasted even better as leftovers than it did the first time around. We made small talk - about our day, about what assignments were coming up - and while Megan still looked a bit uncomfortable, she was much more relaxed with Cheryl there.

After dinner, Megan went to do some school work in her room, and Cheryl and I cleaned up the kitchen. Then we got our books and snuggled up on the couch to do some reading. Megan came out after a while and sat on the chair opposite us with her laptop. We worked in silence for a while, then Cheryl got up and went to get us some munchies. We all took a break, and sat and chatted a bit. Then Cheryl and I decided it was time to head for bed. Megan stayed up and kept working.

I went to the bathroom first, and then went into Cheryl’s bedroom and changed into my boxers while Cheryl went to the bathroom. When she came back into the bedroom, she was wearing the short green satin outfit that she’d sent home with me for reading week for me to jack off into. It went so beautifully with her red hair. She grinned.

“I thought you might be getting bored, just seeing me naked all the time.”

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.

“Never,” I said. “I will never get bored looking at you. But you look so hot tonight. Even more so than usual.”

She kissed me back.

“Bonus points for that answer, Love.”

Then she pushed me onto the bed on my back, pulled off my boxers, and knelt between my legs.

“You’re overdressed for what I have in mind. Let’s see if you remember what it feels like to just have one mouth on your cock at a time. I know it won’t be as good as two mouths, but...”

“As long as that one mouth is yours, Cheryl, it will always be enough.”

I guess that was the right answer. Cheryl didn’t reply, because her mouth was occupied on my cock. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft and all over the head, then slowly sucked it into her mouth. She took it deep, then pulled back to focus on the head, then plunged it in deep again. She ran her fingernails lightly over my balls, then used her tongue on my balls while she fisted my cock. Then she took my length back into her mouth again, working he r lips up and down in a rhythmic way. I knew it wasn’t going to take long. I can’t hold off when Cheryl focuses her attention on me like this. I took her head in my hands, not firmly enough to control her movement - she was doing just fine on her own - but firmly enough to let her know I wanted her to keep doing what she was doing. I felt the familiar tingling in my testicles, and Cheryl must have felt it too, because she sped up a bit. I shot once, twice, three times into her mouth, and she gulped it all down, then gently licked the head of my cock until the last drops stopped appearing. Then she came up and cuddled up against my side, while I gasped for air.

“That was amazing, Lover. Give me a minute to recover, and I’ll go to work on you.”

She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m not feeling neglected. It was fun seeing you get that turned on. Just relax and go to sleep.”

I kissed her, and took her words at face value. But I promised myself that the next time I had the chance, I’d pay her back.

Wednesday morning, I had class. Cheryl didn’t. I tried to get out of bed without waking her, but that didn’t work, and she followed me into the bathroom. After we had both peed, she told me to shower, and said she’d go make me some coffee. When I got out and had pulled some clothes on, I discovered she’d also packed me a lunch. The goodbye kiss she gave me ended up going on longer than it should have, but I tore myself away just before I lost control and did her on her kitchen table. I’m not sure how that particular scenario would have gone over with Megan.

Classes went well that day. When the day was done, Ian and I grabbed a burger. We talked about school for a bit, then after a pause, he brought up our evening together.

“Th - th - thanks for Friday night. I had a great t-t-time.”

“I’m glad you joined us, Ian. We all had fun too - and more fun because you were there.”

Ian looked like he didn’t quite believe that.

“Your g-g-girlfriend - Cheryl - is really hot. And really s-s-sweet. And M-M-Megan is g-g-great. I w-w-wish I d-d-didn’t g-g-get so nervous around g-g-girls.”

“I know the feeling.”

He looked at me in surprise.

“Hey, just because I don’t stutter doesn’t mean I’m not quivering inside, man. I used to freeze around pretty girls, especially ones I was interested in.”

“How d-d-did you change?”

“Well, for starters, I have two younger sisters. One day I realized that they weren’t little kids anymore. They were turning into gorgeous young women. And I realized that I could still talk to them - so why was I so nervous around other gorgeous young women? Then Cheryl came along, and - well - it just happened. I’ll tell you that whole story someday. But trust me - there are times when I still feel like I don’t know what I’m doing when I’m around her.”

“M-m-maybe you’re r-r-right. M-m-maybe I just need more p-p-practice.”

After I left Ian, I walked to Cheryl’s place. She was still in class, but I figured it would be ok if I sat there and did some work, then went to pick Cheryl up. She lives so much closer to the school than I do.

Megan let me in when I buzzed up, and opened the door as I stepped off the elevator. She was wearing a white tank top and a pair of yoga shorts - neither of which left anything to the imagination. I followed her down the hall to the livingroom, trying not to burn a hole in her butt with my eyes, and asked if she would mind if I hung out and studied for a bit. She said no, and motioned me to the couch. It was obvious that she’d been sitting at one end, so I took the other end and started to get my books out.

Megan disappeared into her bedroom, and when she came out again she’d changed into a pair of sweatpants and pulled a long-sleeve button-up shirt on over top of her tank top. I felt like a total asshole. She was obviously uncomfortable with the way I’d been ogling her. I didn’t know what to say to make it better, and I was afraid of making it worse. So I didn’t say anything. But I made a note to myself that I had to talk this over with Cheryl, soon.

After a couple of hours - spent totally in silence, since Megan seemed to want to pretend I was not in the room - I stood up and said it was time to go get Cheryl. Megan smiled and said she hoped the walk was nice. It was, in fact. It was a lovely fall evening, and the stars were bright enough that I could see them despite the streetlights. I waited outside the business building for Cheryl to emerge, and we walked home, fingers intertwined, stopping to kiss at every corner.

As we entered her building, Cheryl smacked her forehead with her hand.

“Damn,” she said. “I was going to get a set of keys cut for you this morning before I went to class, and I totally forgot.”

“Keys?”

“For my apartment, silly boy. What other keys would I give you?”

I sighed. We didn’t have enough time to have this conversation now.

“Have you asked Megan about that?” I asked.

“No. Why?”

“I just think you should. It’s her apartment too, you know. She has a say in who gets a key.”

Cheryl laughed. It was evident that she thought I was being ridiculous. By then, though, we were at the apartment door, and so I dropped it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.