The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 20: A Guy’s Dream Weekend: Sunday Night

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20: A Guy’s Dream Weekend: Sunday Night - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

I stood beside Cheryl’s bed, watching her. She was tied to the bed, completely naked except for the clips on her nipples, her arms and legs spread wide, her pelvis thrusting up in a vain attempt to make contact with something - anything - that would let her gain some relief. She was sweating and breathing hard, and her face was red. She glared at me, and said it again. I had been right the first time. The words were distorted by the ball gag in her mouth, but there was no mistaking what she was saying. She was calling me a fucking bastard. I chuckled.

“If that’s how you feel about me, then I think I’ll go and visit with Megan for a bit.”

I turned and went to the kitchen for some water, then stepped into Megan’s room. Megan was tied to the bed in the exact same way Cheryl was, except that she still had her panties on. And since she had come twice already, she looked much calmer than Cheryl did. I took off my jeans, socks, and underwear, then ran my hand gently up her side, from her feet to her face, and stopped to brush her long blonde hair off of her forehead. Then I lifted her head forward a bit, unsnapped the gag from around her head, and pulled the ball from between her lips. I gave her a sip of water, then leaned in close and kissed her before climbing onto the bed, with my knees on either side of her head. I squatted over her, lowered my butt onto her mouth, and told her to kiss my ass. I wasn’t sure if she could hear me or not, but she got the idea and when to work right away. Megan had licked my ass a couple of times on Friday night, when Cheryl was giving me head - and both girls had run their tongues up my crack this morning after our time in the shower - and it had felt amazing. I wanted some more of that. She worked her tongue between my cheeks and ran it up and down my crack, then began to flick it back and forth across my asshole.

I figured that part of the turn-on of having a girl who was dirty enough to lick my asshole was being able to tell her what a dirty girl she was. Besides, I wanted Cheryl to know exactly what was going on, and how much fun I was having with Megan. So while Megan rimmed me, I kept up a constant patter.

“God, that feels good. I love your tongue on my asshole, Megan. You’re such a dirty little skank, aren’t you? Licking my ass like that. You slut. That’s it. Get your fucking tongue in there.”

I shifted positions, rolling my body forward so that my balls were at her lips. She took the hint.

“That’s it. Lick my sweaty balls. Oh yes. Like that. You fucking little slut. God, your tongue feels so good. Lick them.”

When I had had as much of that as I could handle, I shifted forward a bit more. That brought my cock to Megan’s lips. They parted, and I pushed inside. I supported myself with my arms and thrust in and out of her mouth. I could feel her gagging slightly on my downstrokes, but she didn’t struggle.

“God, yes. Let me fuck your pretty face. You’re such a skank. Take my big cock down your throat, you fucking slut. Gag on it. Fuck. That’s it. Let me use you. That’s a good little slut.”

I pulled out. Megan looked disappointed, until she realized I was moving to kneel between her spread legs. I ran my hand lightly over her panty-covered mound.

“Do you want me to fuck you, slut?”

She nodded.

“Ask me for it.”

“Please,” she moaned softy.

I hesitated. She corrected herself.

“Please, Sir?”

“Please what?”

“Please fuck me, Sir?”

“You want me to fuck you, slut?”

“Oh God, yes, please, Sir.”

I was enjoying this way too much. I pumped my dick with my fist a couple of times and grinned at her.

“Fuck you with what?”

“Please, Sir, please fuck me with your big hard cock.”

She was speaking more loudly now. I pulled the crotch of her soaked panties to one side and ran my finger gently up her slit.

“Fuck you where?”

“Please Sir, fuck my cunt with your big hard cock.”

I shifted so my cock was lined up to drill her. The head slipped along her wet lips.

“What was that? I didn’t quite hear you.”

“Please, Sir, please fuck my hot, wet, slutty, skanky cunt with your big hard cock. Please, Sir. Please!”

Have I mentioned that I love it when a girl begs?

So I did it. I pushed forward and entered her in one thrust. And as I bottomed out, and felt my pelvis rub against her clit, I reached up and removed both of her nipple clips. The blood flowed back to her nipples, and she screamed, and started to come. Despite everything we had done together that weekend, I had not yet seen Megan come that hard. I honestly think she would have bucked my cock right out of her pussy, if it hadn’t been for the fact that her vaginal walls clamped down on me so hard that I was trapped. I held on for dear life, and as her orgasm passed, I started to thrust again.

I was about to start telling her what a slut she was, but after she caught her breath she did it for me, picking up the dirty talk where I’d left off.

“O God, Sir, please, fuck me harder. Fuck my slutty cunt. Use me. I’ll be your dirty little whore. Shoot your come into me. Fill me up. I’ll suck the slime off your cock when you’re done using me. Fuck me! Please!”

It didn’t take much of that kind of talk to push me over the edge. I thrust a little deeper into her and pinned her body to the bed, while my throbbing cock unloaded into her depths. My orgasm triggered another one for Megan - and she made sure that everyone within hearing range knew it.

“God! I’m coming again! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!”

I held on and rode out her orgasm, and then, as her breathing began to return to normal, I pulled out. I covered her pussy with her panties again, and moved up so I could put my cock into her mouth. She’d offered to clean it off when I was done with her, and I was going damn well to take her up on that offer. She’d done it for me before - and so had Cheryl, of course - but this time I wasn’t going to be a nice, polite guy about it.

“Open your mouth, slut,” I snarled, more for Cheryl’s benefit in the next room than for anything else. “Look at the mess you made on my cock. Suck it clean. That’s it. Clean all that nasty slime off my cock. Only a total skank would do that for a guy. C’mon. You know you love it. That’s a good little slut. Suck it clean.”

I pulled out, leaned down, and kissed her quietly on the cheek, and placed my finger over her lips to tell her I wanted her to be silent. Then I whispered into her ear, so that only she would hear me.

“Thanks. That was awesome. You were amazing. And I really hope it was fun for you too. It looked like it was. Now it’s time for us to go and give Cheryl some of what we’ve both gotten. I haven’t let her come since I tied her to the bed. And she’s had to listen to everything I’ve done with you. She must be incredibly frustrated by now. I’m going to untie you. Have some water, then follow me and let’s go make Cheryl happy. Don’t talk. Just follow my lead. OK?”

Megan nodded. I unclipped the cuffs from the rope, but left the cuffs on. She stretched and flexed, stood, then gulped down some water. She reached up to kiss my cheek, then indicated with her eyes that she was ready to go next door. I led the way.

Cheryl looked pretty miserable when we came in. She was flushed, and sweaty, and obviously very turned on. There was a wet patch between her legs, where the juices from her pussy had run down and soaked into the sheets. I knelt between her legs and licked her clean, and then, as she squirmed, I went to work on her clit. It only took a few seconds with my tongue there before she came, bucking her hips up to meet my face.

I pulled back and pushed Megan in to take my place. She went to work with her tongue on Cheryl’s cunt while I moved up and removed the nipple clips, one by one, as gently as I could. Then I massaged Cheryl’s tits, taking care not to rub the nipples, since I knew they would be very sensitive. I bent down and carefully sucked one of them into my mouth, and Cheryl came again.

I moved to the other breast (I am a firm believer in the principle of equal time for breasts of equal value!), then ran my hands gently over Cheryl’s stomach and down towards her crotch. I nudged Megan until she was straddling Cheryl’s left leg, with her face still in Cheryl’s cunt, and then I straddled Cheryl’s right leg, and slid in close to the vee of Cheryl’s legs beside Megan.

I put one finger, then two, up inside Cheryl’s soaked, slippery pussy, and fucked her while Megan continued to use her tongue on Cheryl’s clit. Cheryl had her third orgasm. I nudged Megan to the side - figuring her tongue likely needed a rest - and began to taste Cheryl again myself. Megan pulled my fingers out and replaced them with hers. The change was enough to put Cheryl over the top once more.

I removed my mouth from Cheryl’s pussy long enough to tell Megan to move up and work gently on Cheryl’s breasts. I wanted to do everything we could to push Cheryl into one last come before we let her relax. Megan began to lick and suck on Cheryl’s tits. I put my tongue back to work on her clit and slipped a finger into her pussy. And then, for my piece de resistance, I wet the index finger of my other hand in the juices that were running down the crack of her ass and pushed it slowly but steadily up her asshole.

The effect was everything I had hoped for. Cheryl howled around her ball gag. She went totally rigid, arching her back up from the bed as far as her wrist and ankle bonds would allow. And she stayed like that for what seemed like a couple of minutes, though I doubt it was really that long. Then she collapsed, limply, onto the bed, with a huge sigh. I slid my fingers out of her, and together Megan and I untied her from the corners of the bed. Megan undid the gag and I ran for cold water. When I came back, Megan was rubbing Cheryl’s arms and legs. I sat Cheryl up, gave her a long drink, then laid her back down on the bed again, and Megan and I each cuddled up to her and held her. We lay in silence for a few moments until Cheryl was calmed down enough to talk.

“That was ... fuck ... that was so fucking intense. I have never come like that. Not ever. Fuck. Especially that last one. I thought I was going to stop breathing.”

She turned her head so she could look at me.

“And as for you - I was all set to tell you off for leaving me tied up here and making me listen while you ravished Megan like that. But I should have known you wouldn’t leave me hanging. Thank you. lover. You were awesome. I love you so much.”

I kissed her on the cheek and told her I loved her too, and Megan kissed her other cheek. I don’t know which one of the three of us fell asleep first, but I think it was close to a three-way split.

I woke about an hour and a half later. I was still cuddled up against Cheryl, who hadn’t moved an inch. Megan, however, was not in the bed. And I could smell something delicious. I put two and two together and decided Megan had gotten up to start working on dinner. It was her turn - Cheryl had made pasta on Friday night, and tonight Megan was making chicken stew. I lay as still as I could, watching Cheryl sleep, for ten minutes or so. Then Megan stuck her head into the room. She was wearing the clothes she’d had on earlier in the day: a tank top and some leggings. She saw that Cheryl was still asleep, and came over so she could talk to me softly and not wake her.

“Supper is started, Sir. It will be ready in an hour or so. I woke up and decided I should get myself cleaned up and get dinner made. I also didn’t want to cook nude, in case something splattered - so I got dressed. I know I acted without your permission, and I realize that you will have to punish me for that. I’m sorry, Sir.”

As she said that last bit, I am sure she waggled her ass just a bit.

“Noted, slave. I will think about all of that. But thank you for letting Cheryl and I sleep a bit longer. I’ll give her another 15 minutes or so, and then we will get up and get cleaned up. Supper smells heavenly, by the way.”

Megan smiled at the compliment, and headed back to the kitchen. I let Cheryl sleep a bit longer, then started to trace little circles on her tummy with my finger. She stirred, and brushed my hand away. I did it again. This time, her eyes opened.

“Pest,” she said.

“Yep,” I agreed. “Guilty.”

Cheryl took a deep breath in.

“Something smells delicious,” she noted.

“Yeah. Supper. Megan’s been hard at work. That’s why I woke you. I wanted us to have time to shower before we ate.”

Cheryl stretched.

“Your wish is my command, Sir.”

I looked at the clock. It was 5:45.

“For about another six hours, yes, it is,” I agreed.

We got up and went to the bathroom. Cheryl peed while I got the water running and climbed in. I stood under the showerhead, the hot water cascading down my back. It felt pretty darn good. And it reminded me that I hadn’t peed. When Cheryl stepped into the shower, I pulled her to me for a kiss, then looked her in the eyes.

“I was thinking of another thing I’d love to do, just once,” I said, “and since I don’t have too much time left, I think I want to try it now. I kind of tried this with Megan earlier this weekend, but I didn’t go all the way.”

Cheryl looked curious.

“You know I’ll do anything you say. I promised that. So what do you want to do to me?”

“Kneel.”

She dropped to her knees in front of me. I think she was thinking, at first, that I wanted a blowjob in the shower - she’d jacked me off in the shower, and given me a BJ in the bathroom, and I’d fucked Megan in the shower at the hotel that morning - but she hadn’t ever sucked me off under the running water. But that wasn’t what I wanted. She got the idea as soon as I took hold of my limp penis. Her eyes went wide.

“Really?” she asked. “You want to try that?”

“Just this once,” I said.

“Don’t let me stop you,” Cheryl grinned. “I want my man to have the full master-slave experience.”

I aimed low, deliberately. The first jet of piss hit her stomach. I used my cock like a fire hose (what little boy doesn’t?), and sprayed up and onto her tits and down to the vee of her legs as she squatted. My bladder was fuller than I had realized.

Cheryl giggled.

“That’s hotter than I thought it would be. Like, as in, temperature hot. I had no idea pee was that warm. But it’s also kind of sexy hot, in a kinky way. You can go higher, you know, if you want.”

I must have given her a look, because she smiled and nodded. So I let the stream flow a little higher, and splashed her face a bit. I tried to keep it out of her eyes - I expected it would sting. Just before I was finished, she looked me in the eye and opened up her mouth, catching some on her tongue and then spitting it towards me. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I wasn’t planning on going that far. She grinned as she stood up.

“Had to make sure to go one step further than whatever that half-assed amateur Megan let you do,” she laughed. I traded spots with her so she could get under the water, and we soaped each other up and rinsed off.

Once we were clean, we got out of the shower, and dried off, and combed our hair and brushed our teeth. I had Cheryl put on the clothes she’d had on earlier in the day, so she and Megan would match, and I pulled on a t-shirt and my jeans. Then we headed out to the kitchen to see how supper was coming along.

Cheryl went right up to Megan, who was setting the table, and gave her a deep French kiss. I stood and watched, wondering what was going on. Megan was wondering too, because when Cheryl pulled back she asked her what the kiss was for.

“Just trying to see if my mouth still tastes like John’s piss,” Cheryl replied, keeping a straight face.

It took Megan a few seconds to realize what had happened.

“You didn’t!” she hissed. “You let him pee in your mouth? Gross!”

Cheryl giggled.

“Actually, it wasn’t as gross as I thought it might be. You should try it some time.”

With that, she began to help finish the table setting, and a few minutes later we were sitting down to eat. This was the first time I’d eaten anything Megan had cooked. And it was delicious. Chicken stew, with lots of chunks of meat as well as onions and celery and carrots, and lovely soft homemade biscuits to soak up the gravy. Cheryl had found a bottle of white wine in the fridge and we each had a glass of that.

As we ate, Megan brought up the conversation from earlier. “You didn’t really let John pee in your mouth, did you, Cheryl? You were just kidding, right?”

Cheryl blushed. “No, I wasn’t kidding.”

Megan looked at me for confirmation.

“She’s telling the truth,” I said. “Remember, Megan, when you and I showered together yesterday morning?” She nodded. “I hadn’t peed before I got into the shower with you - and I peed on your legs and feet? Well, it was kind of fun, so I asked Cheryl if I could try it with her. Only I wanted her to kneel so I could spray her tits. She told me I could pee on her face, too, if I wanted, and in the end she opened her mouth and let me fill it up before she spit it out.”

Cheryl laughed. “I had to do better than you, Megan. Though if I’d realized he’d just done your feet and legs, I might not have gone so far!”

Megan joined in the laughter. “I guess the next time I shower with John, I’m going to have to swallow a mouthful of his piss,” she said, mostly to herself. Cheryl elbowed her one in the ribs.

The rest of the meal was uneventful. When we were full (and I know I for one ate far too much!), the girls got up and cleared the table and put the leftovers away. I offered to help but they insisted, once again, that they were the slaves and that it was their job. So I finished off the last of the wine while I sat and watched them work. Even when they were just in normal everyday clothes, watching the two of them move around the kitchen was fun. A guy could get used to that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.