The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 15: A Guy’s Dream Weekend: Friday

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: A Guy’s Dream Weekend: Friday - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

I woke, the next morning, and still wondered if it all been a dream. But it couldn’t have been, because Cheryl and Megan were both in bed with me, and all three of us were naked. It must have really happened. I lay still for a few minutes, watching the sleeping girls on either side of me. I was horny. And not just because of the two naked girls in the bed with me. I’m always horny in the morning. So I wondered if I should do something about my horniness. And then I thought, if I was sleeping with my girlfriend, I’d let her stay asleep a bit longer, and then wake her up and ask if she’d mind if we made love. But according to what Cheryl said yesterday, I’m wasn’t sleeping with my girlfriend. I was sleeping with my two weekend sex slaves. So I guess I didn’t need to ask. All I had do was decide which one of them I wanted for my morning fuck.

That didn’t require too much thought. I’d had Megan the night before. Now it was time to do Cheryl. I slid my hand down between her legs, and gently rubbed her slit. She was about as closed up as she gets, but she must have enjoyed the attention, even in her sleep, because she moaned softly and began to open and moisten. When I could feel the dampness around her hole, I rolled her onto her back, gently, and knelt in between her legs. She started to stir, but didn’t really waken until the head of my cock was pushing into her cunt and the weight of my body was on hers. Her eyes flew open, and she grunted as I thrust inside her. She was tighter than I expected, mostly because she wasn’t quite ready for me.

“God, John, you are so huge first thing in the morning! What a way to wake a girl up.”

I’m not huge. Average is more like it. But Cheryl’s right, at least partially. I am bigger first thing in the morning than I am at any other time of the day. It doesn’t matter how turned on I get when Cheryl and I are fooling around. That hard-on that I wake up with each morning is the biggest of them all. And over the brief time that I’ve been with Cheryl, I have discovered that while normally I want to make love with my girl, when I wake up in the morning with her in my arms, I just want to fuck. Cheryl wasn’t complaining, so I gave her all I had.

The movement in the bed had wakened Megan. She rolled over and lay facing us, watching. The girls’ eyes met.

“God. He is totally pounding you!”

Cheryl had trouble responding.

“Yeah ... He’s like this ... in the morning ... The rest of the time ... he’s this gentle guy ... makes sweet love ... to me ... but in the morning ... he just climbs on ... and fucks ... the shit ... out of me.”

It didn’t take long for me to approach orgasm, and as I increased the speed and force of my thrusts, I felt Cheryl start to come as well. I thrust deep within her, one last time, and spewed my fluid inside her, holding her close as my cock pulsed. Megan watched us, wide-eyed.

“I have never seen anything quite that hot,” Megan said, as I raised myself up on my arms to let Cheryl breathe freely. “That was so sexy.”

“Thanks,” I smiled. “But you better be ready, because tomorrow morning, it’s going to be your turn.”

“Does that mean I get to watch?” Cheryl asked.

“Probably,” I teased. “If you’re good! But for now, I think it’s time to get up, before you make even more of a mess of these sheets than we already made last night.”

“Good point. I think you shot about half a gallon of come into me just now.”

Cheryl ran to the bathroom first, with Megan right behind her. I followed, more slowly. By the time I got there, Cheryl had headed out to the kitchen to start the coffee, but Megan was still sitting on the toilet, peeing. I had to go, desperately, and I honestly didn’t think I could wait until Megan was done. So I stood at her feet, pulled back the shower curtain, and aimed into the bathtub. She watched, spellbound. I couldn’t tell if she was disgusted or turned on, but I think it was a mixture of the two. I shook off, wiped the head of my cock with a square of toilet paper, and dropped that into the toilet when Megan stood up. Then, without saying a word, the two of us joined Cheryl in the kitchen. All three of us were still naked.

“Sir,” Cheryl said, “I didn’t think I should put on clothes without instruction. But I assumed that starting the coffee right away was a normal part of your slave’s duties.”

“That was a good decision. But I think showers are more important than breakfast. Cheryl, why don’t you go first? I’d love to shower with both of you, but I don’t think all three of us will fit. So I’ll shower with Megan when you are done, and you can start breakfast for us. Oh, and by the way, you might want to let the water run for a minute before you step into the tub. I peed in it just now.”

Cheryl raised her eyebrows slightly, but didn’t ask questions. She scampered back to the bathroom, and Megan poured three cups of coffee when it was ready and asked me how to fix mine. I told her how much cream to add, then went over to the counter and took it from her. After my first sip - why does that first sip of coffee in the morning always taste so much better than anything else does, all day? - I put the mug down and backed Megan up against the counter, trapping her body with mine. I lifted her chin so her face met mine, and kissed her. She kissed back. I pulled my lips away from hers.

“So, still ok with your offer to be my slave for the weekend?”

“Uh-huh ... I mean, yes, Sir.”

“No complaints so far?”

“No, Sir.”

I kissed her again, a bit more aggressively. My tongue slipped between her lips, and her tongue fought back. I ground my body against hers, then pulled away. I picked up my mug again.

“C’mon. Cheryl must be almost done in there by now.”

Cheryl was just stepping out of the shower when Megan and I entered the bathroom. I gave her a kiss, and suggested that she put a robe on when she was done drying off and go start breakfast. Then I pulled Megan into the tub and closed the curtain. Hot water. Soap. And a naked woman. Do mornings get better than this? Megan washed me, and I washed her. And then I slid a wet finger up inside her to make sure she was clean, which led to her leaning against the tile wall while I finger fucked her to a small orgasm. Then we rinsed off, and washed our hair, and climbed out. Towelling each other off gave me a hard-on, but I decided to save it for later, and took Megan to the bedroom to find her something to pull on for breakfast. Naked slaves are fun. Shivering naked slaves are not quite as much fun.

Breakfast was toast and orange juice. I needed to go shopping. Or, better yet, send my slaves shopping. But that could wait. First, they had an apartment to clean. We all went into the bedroom, and I had the girls put on the French maid’s outfits that they had gotten at the party store. These costumes were practically obscene. They consisted of black stockings that went just above the knee, black thong panties, a very short and very flared black skirt with a white ruffle under it, and a black corset-like top that was low-cut enough and tight enough that the girls’ boobs looked like they might explode at any moment. It was obvious also that if they bent over at all, everything they had, both top and bottom, would be totally on display. A little white lace tiara and a small white apron completed the ensemble. I made them both put on black heels, which were not practical to clean in, but which showed off their legs very nicely.

They looked so incredibly sexy that part of me wanted to just push them down onto the bed, spread their legs, and take them both right there, but anticipation is everything. So I pulled on a pair of boxer shorts and a t-shirt, and told them I wanted the apartment to be spotless by lunchtime. They were to change the sheets on the bed, since the ones we’d slept in last night were caked with cum, and do all my laundry. I wanted the whole apartment vacuumed, the bathroom scrubbed, the dishes washed, and the kitchen cleaned. I know, I know. I shouldn’t take advantage of them like this. But I had a messy apartment, which my girlfriend had told me not to bother cleaning before she got there, and I had two gorgeous girls in maid costumes. What else was I supposed to do?

Now, I guess that part of the advantage of having maids to clean up my apartment might have been that I could do something else while the cleaning was happening. And I did do something, but it wasn’t anything productive. How could I concentrate on anything with these two babes, dressed like they were, cleaning my place? I spent the morning moving from room to room, watching the girls work. And I didn’t just watch. I took a few pictures, as well. (Cheryl saw me, at one point, and posed with a big smile for me, so I assumed she didn’t mind, though I wasn’t sure how she’d react if she knew I also had already taken a picture with them both nude. I’d have to cross that bridge later.)

And then there were times when the view was just too tempting, and I had to touch. I found Cheryl bent over, putting some dishes away in the bottom kitchen cupboards, her skirt riding up to expose her butt cheeks. I flipped the skirt up even higher, and squeezed her butt, then smacked her a couple of times before I left her to her work. I cornered Megan as she was vacuuming the livingroom, and backed her up against the wall, where I kissed her and groped her boobs. I was definitely going to spend some quality time with that part of her body today. When Cheryl moved into the bathroom, and was on her knees scrubbing the bathtub, I flipped her skirt up again, pulled her thong to one side, shoved my finger up inside her, and used my thumb on her clit till she was squirming. Then I took my hand away and told her to keep cleaning, since the sooner she got done, the sooner I would let her come. She did not look happy with me just then. When they were both working in the bedroom, stripping the bed and putting new sheets on and taking the cum-crusted ones to the washing machine, I waited until Cheryl stepped out of the room, then made Megan get on her knees. I pulled my cock out of the fly of my shorts and made Megan take it into her mouth, so that when Cheryl came back in carrying an armload of my clean laundry to put away, she found Megan kneeling in front of me, giving me a blowjob. I didn’t let her finish me off, though, but pulled out and patted her on the head and told her to keep doing her work, and that we would have playtime afterwards.

They were almost done, by then, so I went to the kitchen and sat down at the table with a cold Coke while I contemplated what to do next. I’d told them to come and get me when they thought they were finished, so I could inspect. Sure enough, just as I drained the can, my maids appeared in the kitchen. They actually curtseyed when they reached the table, before Cheryl informed me that they thought that the apartment was clean, and would I please inspect it for them.

So I stood and followed them from room to room, checking to see how they’d done. I have to admit that I had never seen my place so clean. The kitchen and bathroom sparkled, the livingroom was neatened, and the bedroom looked inviting instead of looking like the bottom of a laundry chute. I was very pleased, and told them that they had earned a reward. I led them both to the edge of the bed, and made them bend over so that they were resting on the mattress with their feet on the floor and their butts up in the air, side by side. I stood behind them and felt up both of their bums, with a hand on each, then flipped their skirts up. I removed my shorts and t-shirt, and stood behind Megan. Pulling her thong to the side, I slid my cock inside her. I didn’t stay inside her very long, maybe a dozen thrusts or so, before I pulled out, stepped sideways, and did the same thing to Cheryl. I kept it up for a few minutes, switching back and forth from one girl to the other. It took all my resolve not to come too quickly. But I couldn’t hold it back for long.

I pulled out of Cheryl, who I had been in most recently, and told Megan to get on her knees. As soon as she was in position I put my cock in her mouth, letting her clean off the juices that she and Cheryl and left on it, and then told her to finish what she had started earlier. It didn’t take long, since I had been aroused more or less constantly all morning. I must have had a fair bit of come, even though it was my third orgasm in less than 24 hours, because Megan choked a bit as she swallowed. When she was done swallowing, she finished licking me clean, then rested her butt on her heels and looked up at me expectantly. I sat down on the bed.

“You girls have worked so hard this morning. I think now you’ve earned the right to relax a bit. So why don’t you two undress each other? But leave the stockings and heels on.”

OK, so the maid outfits were really sexy. But it was even sexier watching Cheryl remove Megan’s maid costume, at the same time as Megan was removing Cheryl’s. Soon two gorgeous girls stood in front of me, clad in nothing but thigh high black stockings and black heels. My cock started to get hard again. But it wasn’t my turn.

“Wow. You two look amazing. I can’t imagine any two girls looking sexier than you two do right now. I want to just spend the rest of the day looking at you. But I don’t think that is practical. So maybe I’ll just take a couple of pictures of you instead.”

I pulled out my cellphone. Both girls looked a little surprised. Cheryl had seen me taking pictures of her in her maid outfit earlier in the day, but neither girl knew that I had also snapped a picture last night of Megan with her head between Cheryl’s legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.