The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 7: Back To Class

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Back To Class - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

The week passed fairly quickly. We ran into each other occasionally at school, but most of our classes were in different buildings. Monday night we ate spaghetti leftovers at Cheryl’s place with Megan, and then went into Cheryl’s room, where I ate Cheryl. I enjoyed having my face between her gorgeous legs, and judging by her reaction, she enjoyed it too. Twice. The only downside was that once again I didn’t get to spend the night.

Tuesday night the two of us went out for dinner at a Mexican place near campus, then went back to my place. Cheryl was prepared this time, and had packed a bag with some spare toiletries and some fresh clothes. We both did a bit of schoolwork before Cheryl excused herself to use the bathroom. I must have lost track of time, because 20 minutes later I heard her calling my name. I went into the bathroom, but she wasn’t there. Then I entered my bedroom.

She was on her hands and knees on my bed, wearing a gorgeous green satin chemise with black lace trim. And nothing else. It was short enough that her ass and the red hair covering her slit were totally exposed from the back. She was looking over her shoulder at me, and she actually meowed when she saw me come in.

“Want to go for a ride, big boy?” she asked, in the sexiest voice I’d ever heard.

I didn’t need to be asked twice. I was naked and up on the bed behind her in no time flat. This was a new position for me, but I could see the appeal, for both of us. It seemed to allow me to go deeper into her, and it gave me a great view, both of her tight, smooth ass, and of her spread pussy lips opening to accommodate my thrusting cock. I think she purred as I pushed into her.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me yours, please!”

God, she was amazing. I stayed upright for a bit, then collapsed on top of her. This allowed me to reach under her and play with her satin-covered tits while I thrust into her. And then, on impulse, I put one hand down between her legs and found her clit. That really set her off. And her movements as she came gave me the extra stimulation I needed to come. With an extra deep thrust, I shot my load deep into her.

I couldn’t stay in that position for long, so I rolled over, and lay on the bed on my back. She surprised me by turning her head so that it was over my pelvis, and taking my sticky cock into her mouth. I figured fair was fair, so I pulled her over so that she was kneeling on top of me, and while she cleaned off my cock, I used my mouth to clean her cunt. I liked how she tasted without semen better than with it, but I wasn’t going to complain. And she seemed to enjoy it, since she managed a second small orgasm from my tongue before I was done.

With no need to worry about the wet spot, sleep came quickly. And while I had enjoyed the feeling of sleeping with her naked in my arms, I found that the green satin felt really good between her skin and mine. Sometimes clothes can be just as sexy as naked flesh, if not more so.

Wednesday morning we awoke and showered together. When we were cleaning each other, my finger accidentally on purpose found her slit and slid inside her hot, wet cunt. I made her come while she held onto the side of the shower. Then we shut off the water and dried each other off, and while I leaned against the bathroom wall, she knelt on the floor at my feet and sucked me off. What a way to start the day!

We had just enough time to eat a quick bowl of cereal together before I had to run to get to class. Cheryl asked if she could stay at my place and work for the morning, as she didn’t have class until the afternoon. I gave her my spare apartment keys so she that could lock up when she left, and we agreed we’d meet for lunch in the cafeteria.

Wednesday night, Cheryl had a class. I met her afterwards, outside the building it was in, and walked her back to her place. She offered to give me my apartment keys back, but I told her to keep them. That got me a kiss. She kissed me again at the door, and said she was feeling really tired, but she promised that she’d make it up to me the next night. I told her that was fine, and walked back to my place and went to sleep alone.

Thursday was our last day of classes before the long weekend and reading week. Neither of us had classes on Friday. We went out for a celebration dinner with Megan at a local burger joint, then walked Megan to a friend’s place to talk about a group project that had to be done at the end of the break. Cheryl and I went back to her place, where we had arranged that I would spend the night. I was looking forward to being able to spend the night in Cheryl’s bed for the first time. Up until now, we’d only slept together at my place.

But first, Cheryl wanted to chat. We snuggled on the couch and talked about the coming weekend, when we would be separated for the first time. It had only been a week since we’d gotten together, but the thought of several days apart seemed very difficult for both of us.

“Can I ask you a personal question, John?”

“Of course, babe. Anything.”

“Before we started hooking up, did you ... well ... I know you were a virgin ... but did you...”

“Did I masturbate? Yes.”

“How often?”

“Not quite every day. But more days than not. How about you?”

“Well, when I didn’t have a man in my life, I did. And sometimes even when I was seeing someone. I have a vibrator that I use when I need to relax. How do you do it?”

“Sometimes I do it in the shower, like we did the other morning. But usually I like to do it in bed before I go to sleep.”

“Do you use lotion or something?”

“Sometimes. Spit works too. But the best is to use something silky.”

“Huh? Like what?”

“I have some satiny boxer shorts that my mom gave me. They work well. But it’s better if I use ... oh, nevermind.”

I blushed. There was no way in hell that I was going to admit, even to my girlfriend, that my favourite jack-off material was my sisters’ slinky underwear. But Cheryl was not going to let it go.

“What? It’s better if you use what?”

Oh, God. What to say now? Was it better to be in trouble for refusing to be honest, or be in trouble for being a pervert?

“This is embarrassing.”

“Tell me, please? I won’t laugh. Or tell anyone. I promise.”

“Ok, I’ll tell you. Sometimes I use my sisters’ panties. Or one of their slips. Then I sneak them back into the dirty laundry.”

“Really? That’s sexy. Do they know?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.