The Cost of a Slave

by Stasia

Copyright© 2014 by Stasia

Sex Story: My husbands addiction lands him in trouble financially. The cost of saving him is very high. The price?.me as a submissive slave...

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I hated him. At that moment I hated him. The lies, the money, the addiction. It had virtually ruined our lives. I had worked hard for everything we owned and he had run through it like it was nothing. Now he was literally on his knees crying and blubbering like a baby.

"Baby please. I need your help." He sniveled. I looked at his handsome face, and saw the weakness and fear. I looked up at the man called simply "Charles".

"How much does he owe?" I asked softly.

He handed me a piece of paper. I almost threw up. I stared trying to make sense of it. "How is this even possible that he owes you 60,000 dollars?" Charles sighed a heavy sigh. He waved his two friends out of my living room. I saw the flash of gold glinting off his watch.

"Look baby, he doesn't owe me. He owes Mr. Montoya. I am simply here to collect. Your husband ran up a substantial bill and offered to bring some coke into the country to make up for it. He fucked up the transport and cost Mr. Montoya 50, 000. Add that to the ten your husband owed."

"What's gonna happen if we don't pay it.?"

Charles looked sad. "You really don't want to find out."

I thought for a moment. "Can I have a few days?"

"Three days girl. I'll be back in three days"

The next three days, I cashed in some stocks and sold one of our cars. I tried for a loan, but our mortgage was too high. I came up with 55, 000. Nervously I waited for Charles.

When he came back I told him what I had. He shook his head sadly. "I'm sorry, but the amount was firm. Mr. Montoya doesn't have a heart and neither do I. " I bowed my head in defeat as my husband sobbed and acted like a scared little boy.

"That's it then." I said softly.

"You are a beautiful woman Mrs. Howe. I can think of a possible solution, if you are interested."

"What?"

"I want to fuck you. I want to make you my fucking slave for 24 hours. I won't tell you any lies Mrs. Howe. I want to fuck you rough and in every hole and I want to make you scream and beg. I want you to be my submissive little white slut. If you hold up your end of the bargain, I'll put in the other 5,000."

I looked at Tom. I expected to hear his protests and see him fight for me. Instead he looked hopeful. I looked at him in horror. "You want me to do it?"

"Honey we don't have a choice."

"Oh fuck you!! I hate you!"

Charles waited patiently. I was shaking with rage and a little bit of fear. I looked at Charles. He was a tall handsome man. I couldn't say how tall. He had smooth ebony skin and a full sensual mouth. He was very muscular and had a sexy,

lazy smile. I looked at his big hands. He had long thick fingers and for some reason I found myself wondering what they would feel like on my skin. He moved a little closer to me and I could smell his cologne. He leaned close and whispered, "I can make you cum harder than you ever have in your life and you have my word no permanent harm will come to you." He slid his hand lightly over my breasts and then stepped back and waited.

My nipples had hardened that quickly. I had to admit I was aroused.

"Fine. Lets do this." I snapped. "I will do it on one condition. I want Tom to be forced to watch." Charles grinned. He motioned to his two associates. They grabbed Tom and dragged him out of the building. He took my hand and lead me out to the car. We took a short ride to his house. It was a nice house. I don't know why I was surprised.

We went inside the house and I saw Tom was in a chair and tied. I glared at him with every ounce of hate in my body.

Charles stopped me. "Strip for me. I want to see that gorgeous body." I slowly unbuttoned my blouse one button at a time. I slipped the silky material over my shoulders and let it fall. He looked at my lacy pink bra and smiled. I Unzipped my skirt and let it fall in a pool at my feet and I stood there in my matching thong panties and bra and a pair of black high heels.

"Classy." He walked slowly around me looking at me. "Take the rest off."

I unhooked my bra in the front and my 34 b tits were exposed. I slid my thong down over my ass and slid it off my ankle. I reached for the strap

to my heels, and he said, "Not the heels. Leave them on." He looked at me for a long time. My long blonde hair was put neatly up and he reached over and pulled the pins out and let it fall free. He cupped my breasts and pinched the nipples but I didn't make a sound. He seemed satisfied that they hardened.

He walked over to a cabinet and pulled out something. He walked over to me and held it out. It was a collar. It had a matching leash. I shook my head no, my heart pounding. He stepped toward me swiftly and grabbed my hair.

"I own you for the next 24 hours. You are my little bitch. Bitches wear collars and leashes. " He fastened the collar around my neck and clipped the leash to it. He walked over to the couch yanking me along. He sat down with a flop and snapped his fingers. "Get on your knees." I found myself obeying him. Partly from fear and partly because I wanted to.

He pulled his cock out of his pants and my mouth gaped. It was not even fully hard but it was huge. "Crawl to me and suck my dick slut." He yanked my leash and I glanced up at Tom. He was crying again. I crawled to him and put my mouth on his cock and sucked as much as I comfortably could into my mouth. It wasnt even half of it. He rested his hand on my head like I was a dog and let me suck him. I tasted his precum as he hardened. His cock was 10 inches and so thick.

"Not like that bitch. I want you to choke on that black dick."

He started shoving my mouth down on his cock pushing it into my throat. I gagged on it over and over and he kept shoving it in and out of my throat. Tears ran down my face as I choked on his thick cock. His cock was slimy and covered in drool. It ran out of my mouth and down my chin. It hung in ropes off of his cock when he pulled it out of my mouth. He slapped me in the face with it.

He yanked my leash and made me lie on the couch. He went back to jamming his cock down my throat and choking me with it. He gripped one of my tits painfully hard as he fucked my throat moaning a little. He lowered his balls to my mouth and snapped, "Suck on my nuts whore." Again I choked. I couldn't fit them both in my mouth and he kept shoving them in there and I licked them as best I could. He let me do that for a while then sat down and with a yank on my collar he had my face in his lap.

"Ass in the air while you suck my cock." I pulled my knees under and stuck my ass in the air. He rubbed my ass as I sucked his cock. Every time I pulled back he slapped my ass hard. He kept gagging me over and over with that thick dick. I wanted to beg him to stop but I never got air long enough to ask. Suddenly he thrust a finger inside my asshole.

I gasped but he shoved my head back down. "Mmmm we gotta loosen that ass up." He worked two fingers in and if I slowed down sucking he jammed them in hard.

Suddenly, he grabbed my head and thrust hard down my throat a few time then shoved me in the floor. "I'm gonna cum in your mouth slut, but don't swallow it till I tell you." He jerked my collar and I got to my knees and he shot a thick rope of cum into my mouth. He jerked again and again spilling his thick seed into my mouth. I couldn't hold it all and some ran down my chin. He jerked me to my feet and led me to my husband. There was a mirror behind him.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.