The First Child of Lisa, Sarah, and Greg - Cover

The First Child of Lisa, Sarah, and Greg

by GR

Copyright© 2014 by GR

Erotic Sex Story: The story of a man, a woman, and a pre-op transgender woman deal with a life event none of them expected.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   TransGender   Shemale   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

Previously in the Sarah and Greg Series

Despite being a pre-op transgender woman, Sarah had been accepted into Greg's family as a daughter and a sister. ("Sarah Visits Greg's Parents", "The Adventures of Sarah and Greg and Lisa") Sarah's mother, Betty Johnson, had had a harder time accepting Sarah as a daughter, but she had been trying very hard since Sarah and Greg got married. ("Sarah and Greg get Married")

Adding to the complexity of love, Sarah and Greg met Lisa. Our young couple befriended, fell in love with, and then accepted her as a third partner in the marriage, changing the couple into a triad. ("The Honeymoon of Sarah and Greg, Days 2-3", "Lisa Visits Sarah and Greg", "Lisa Moves In with Sarah and Greg") As this story begins, this three-person relationship had been revealed to only a few people. ("The Adventures of Sarah and Greg and Lisa") However, it had just become more complicated when the triad realized that Lisa was pregnant.

THE PREGNANCY and THE TRIAD'S INITIAL REACTION It was the Saturday after they realized that Lisa was pregnant; it was the day Lisa would find out if she were really pregnant.

Sarah and Greg waited anxiously outside the closed bathroom door, listening for the Lisa's peeing. They held their breaths when they heard her urine hit the toilet water, knowing full well, that she just urinated on the test stick. Then there was silence.

Sarah knocked on the door and asked, "Honey, are you alright?"

There was no response. After what seemed to be an hour – but was actually a minute – they heard Lisa moving inside, flushing the toilet, washing her hands, and taking the few steps to the door. Sarah and Greg backed up, hoping to look slightly less creepy when she opened it.

The door opened, and Sarah and Greg just looked at Lisa with an incredible look of anticipation on their faces. Lisa just looked at them with a poker face. After a delay (perhaps "a pregnant pause"), Lisa said, "Well,..." Lisa's spouses unconsciously leaned toward her. "We're pregnant."

Sarah shrieked with joy, rushed over, and hugged Lisa. Greg was not far behind Sarah. Soon the three were hugging each other and smiling.

After the initial adrenaline rush, their emotions calmed down, and they went into the living room to talk about it. Greg and Sarah were still beaming, especially since they never expected to become parents. Lisa was beaming less, given her feeling sick every morning and her knowing that she will be carrying their child for eight and a half more months.

Lisa started the conversation, "Well, what are we going to do?"

"What do you mean," Greg replied, "by that? We're going to be parents!"

"Are you sure?"

Sarah was catching Lisa's meaning. "Lisa, I'm sorry. It's just that none of us were expecting ever to be parents, so we never actually have given any serious talk about whether we want a child ... Lisa, do you want a child?"

Lisa thought for a moment and responded, "I did always want one, but given my inability to have them, I hadn't given it much thought since early in Mark's and my marriage." She thought back to the early years and how they tried to have kids. Her expression changed and she uttered, "That bastard lied to me about this, too. He said his sperm were healthy; I just assumed it was my fault for our not conceiving ... That asshole!" Greg walked over and hugged her, calming her down.

Greg looked at her and said, "We're here now. What do we do? What do you want to do?"

All three sat in silence thinking about what their options were. Sarah broke the silence, "It seems like we have three choices: abort the pregnancy, put the child up for adoption, or have the child and raise it."

Lisa looked at her and said snippily, "First of all, the child is not an 'it'. The child is a 'he' or 'she'."

"Sorry, Lisa. I'm new to this." Sarah was sorry for her insensitivity.

Lisa realized she was too strong and apologized, "Sarah, I know. We're all new to this. But I think that I definitely don't want to stop this. I'm already thinking about pushing him – or her – on the swings, walking through the park, putting band-aids on scraped knees." A tear formed in her eyes. "I have wanted a child for so long."

Greg and Sarah nodded. Greg spoke, "I think we all have." They sat smiling at each other, and Greg summed it up, "So, it looks like that – all things going smoothly enough – we're going to be parents." On that Sarah broke down into tears of joy. She never imagined a day like this, but she felt deep in her heart that she was going to be mother.

Greg and Lisa walked over, hugged Sarah, and cried a little themselves, before Lisa stood up quickly, said, "Excuse me", and ran to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

Greg and Sarah held each other closely. She rested her head on his shoulder, while he rested his cheek on her head. They both felt euphoric. Then Sarah said, "Greg..."

"Yes, dear."

"Which one of us is the father?"

Greg leaned back and looked at Sarah. He started laughing and said, "I have no idea." Sarah started laughing as well. They calmed down, and Greg said, "I'll Rock, Paper, Scissors you for it." He put his fist on his open palm, ready to play.

Sarah gave him the eye, and he put his arms back around her. "Greg, you're just being silly. I know I'm the father."

"What ever you say, dear."

They sat embraced for another ten minutes when Lisa returned looking a little pale, but not feeling as bad. "Hey guys," she began, "while leaning over the toilet," her spouses looked at her, "I began to wonder which one of you knocked me up."

Greg and Sarah looked at each other, and given the way Lisa used the term "knocked up", they immediately pointed at each other. Then they started laughing. When Lisa looked confused, Greg explained the conversation they had had while she was in the bathroom.

The rest of the day was spent looking at various websites learning what they could on the various methods of birthing and checking out a few baby name websites. Shortly after lunch, Greg, said, "Lovely ladies, how about the name..."

"Stop!" interjected Lisa. "One thing upon which a number of sites all agree is that the first trimester is the riskiest part. I don't want to discuss names until the beginning of the second trimester."

Greg got quiet and said, "Okay, agreed. But the first day of the second trimester, I'm pulling out my list of names." His wives agreed, while planning to start their own lists.

The next two and half months were spent finding a doctor, getting the proper nutrition, deciding on a birthing plan, and reading up on what to expect – and writing out secret lists of names. They found a woman Ob/Gyn who seemed okay with the triad and who emphasized patient advocacy. They also decided on using the Bradley method for child birth.

This period was also time for Lisa to get used to the idea of being pregnant. Despite being sick every morning, she grew to love their unborn child and cherished this time she had with him (or her) which no one else was able to have.

There were also a few more discussions over who the father was; not that it really mattered – the child would have three loving parents, no matter what. But they still debated it, more as an intellectual exercise than a major issue, and tried to figure out at what point they could or would know. However, based on various factors, they were leaning towards Sarah being the father.

PRE-BIRTH INTIMACIES IN THE FIRST TRIMESTER With Lisa feeling sick most (if not all) mornings, she was rarely in the mood for sex, especially first thing in the day. For whatever reason, vomiting usually killed her libido. On the other hand, Sarah and Greg still had their usual lust for each other, as well as for their pregnant wife.

On Saturday morning not too long after they confirmed Lisa was pregnant, the three lovers were in bed lazing about. Greg was in the middle, and his two wives were nestled in his arms. Sarah was lazily stroking his chest, while Lisa was trying to decide if she needed to pray to the porcelain god yet.

As Sarah's fingertips circled about, they occasionally went across Greg's nipple, causing a little blood to flow to his cock. Lisa's eyes were closed, but she heard his change in breathing and had a mental image of what was going on. There was a small appeal for sex for a fleeting instant, but her stomach screamed at her vagina, telling it 'no way in hell'. She opened her eyes, in time to see Sarah move her hand down to Greg's cock.

Lisa sat up, and her lovers looked at her. Sarah said, "Honey, I think things are about to get fun!"

Lisa looked at her shooting daggers with her eyes. She replied, "Not for me!" as she quickly got up and dashed to the bathroom.

Greg called after her, "Did you want us to wait for you?"

Lisa yelled back, "Not at all. I might be in here awhile."

As the bathroom door closed, Sarah and Greg looked at each other with concern. But knowing that this was just part of pregnancy, they also knew there was nothing they could do about it. Greg suggested, "How about we seduce Lisa tonight, when she's feeling better."

Sarah kissed Greg on the lips and replied, "I think that is a fantastic idea ... But how about in addition to that tonight, we fuck each other right now?"

He laughed, put his arms around her, and kissed her, as they lay side by side. Sarah reached down again and found his very willing cock to stroke. As her fingers wrapped around it, he pushed his tongue as far into her mouth as it would go. Sarah sucked on it eagerly.

When she released his tongue, he moved his kisses down to her neck. She rolled onto her back and tilted her head backward, giving him plenty of space. He then tongued her neck, giving special attention to a spot which he knew made her hornier; it worked again.

He reached down and stroke her cock, matching her rhythm with her strokes. He shifted a little more down, pulling his cock out of Sarah's reach, and settled when he could kiss her breasts, which he did slowly and teasingly. His tongue traced a line in a spiral which became tighter around her nipple. When he got within a centimeter of her areola, he switched to the other breast and spiraled to that nipple. Sarah moaned with pleasure and then frustration as her husband teased her.

She tried to reach down to his cock, but was it was still too far away. Greg continued to stiffen her cock as his hand worked its magic.

He teased her nipples for another ten minutes before finally running the tip of his tongue over her sensitive area. When he finally did, she moaned loudly. She also rocked her hips trying to get him to masturbate her faster, but as usual, he moved with her hips, denying her a quick resolution.

His tease continued for a few more minutes until he planted his lips over her nipple and sucked. She put her hand on the back of his head and pressed it into her flesh as she arched her back. Now that he was there, she did not want to lose it. Greg tongued her nipple quickly as he sucked it into his mouth. She reached down, put her hand over his and tried to quicken the pace of his strokes, but again to no avail.

After a few minutes of this, he moved down again, kissing and tonguing as he went. When he got to her very hard cock, he kissed the tip and ran his tongue in a circle around the head. When she pushed her hips forward he sat up, moved around and lay back down beside her, primed to be in a 69 position with her.

As soon as his cock was near her mouth, she twisted her torso, and her head – mouth open and tongue ready – rushed toward his shaft. She engulfed his cock about three quarters of the way before she stopped moving forward and started to apply her own lubrication to the head and shaft.

To spread her saliva out, she bobbed her head back and forth, letting her lips spread the wetness up and down his cock. Slowly she slicked more and more of his cock, sometimes taking the head into her throat and sometimes making sure her tongue could reach all that was in her mouth.

During this, Greg was alternating between licking and sucking on the head of her cock. He knew the best spot was at the corona. However, with what Sarah was doing, he had to take regular breaks to moan and to catch his breath.

After Sarah's initial lustful devouring, she was able to enjoy her husband's work. Her moans increased in volume and frequency, along with his. As they both were enjoying this display of lust and love, neither were sure they wanted to cum this way.

After ten minutes of this, Greg pulled his body back and asked, "How do you want to cum?"

Sarah answered, "Inside you." She paused briefly before adding, "Fucking your ass! And you?"

"Right now, I just want to cum with your being a part of it. In you, on you, any part of you."

Sarah sat up, and Greg followed suit. They hugged, and Sarah then pushed him onto his back and said, "On your back, stud, and spread your legs."

Greg complied, and Sarah moved between his spread legs. She still had enough thickened saliva from the time his cock was in her throat. She drooled some onto her hand, which she then used to lubricate her cock and the entrance to his ass. With them both slick, she pushed her cock into his ass. They moaned at penetration and all the while her cock slid deeper and deeper into him. When her thighs hit his butt cheeks, she stopped and kept her cock inside, refraining from withdrawing yet.

She drooled a little more thickened saliva onto his hard cock and used her hand to rub this fluid all over his cock and balls. Once his cock was just right, she stroked him while rocking her hips, keeping her hand pumping in sync with the timing of her cock fucking his ass. They moaned in sync as well.

After a minute of fucking and stroking, they felt the cum build. Their moans were loud enough to be heard everywhere in the apartment, but they were past any point of caring. Their breathing became shallow and strained. The pace kept increasing until Sarah could not stroke his cock and fuck his ass together.

She let go of his cock, reached around his raised legs, and grabbed his hands. With this additional support, her hips rocked back and forth even faster as she repeatedly slammed her cock deep in his ass. Her vocalizations became more primal as she got closer and closer.

Then a final ... three ... slams into him, and her cock erupted with her cum deep inside him. He lay there watching his wife's face as she came. As her cock throbbed and ejaculated more, he felt like the luckiest man alive. As the throbs subsided, slowly she opened her eyes which met his staring at her. Greg was smiling widely.

When the throbbing stopped, she pulled out slowly. Greg tightened his sphincter as she withdrew, hoping to prevent her seed from dribbling too much onto the sheets. Once her cock was out, she leaned over, kissed him on the lips, and then moved her mouth slowly down to his cock. There, she took his cock into her mouth, and concentrating on the first half of his shaft, she fellated him expressing all her talents and love.

He closed his eyes, tilted his head back, opening up his airways. His breathing became louder with each passing moment until he could not maintain this feeling, and he shot his load into her mouth. Sarah sucked up all that she could, but some dribbled out of her mouth and down his shaft and over his balls. She swallowed what she could and waited for his cock to stop pulsing and spewing. When he was finished she pulled off his cock, licked up the dribbles, and then crawled beside her husband and kissed him.

After passing some of his cum back to him, she lay on her back and asked Greg to share some of what he had been keeping. Greg squatted over her face and let her jizz drip out of his ass onto her waiting tongue. She lifted her head to lick the last bits his body would release. When done, Greg turned around, and kissed her again, savoring her flavor.

A few minutes later, they were out of bed and getting dressed. As they were walking to the bedroom door, the bathroom door opened and a pale Lisa appeared. She smiled wanly and non-sarcastically said, "I hope you two had fun."

Sarah hugged her and answered, "We did, but not as much fun as when you join us." Sarah and Greg then kissed Lisa, allowing her to taste the results of the 'fun'. Lisa appreciated their sharing. She crawled back into bed for a few more hours while Sarah and Greg went about their lazy Saturday of stepping and fetching for their pregnant wife.

By noon, Lisa was up and moving around, feeling peckish and ready for the day.

That evening after dinner, the three were sitting on the couch watching some television. (Greg was wearing some sweatpants and a t-shirt; Sarah was wearing pajama bottoms and an oversized t-shirt; and Lisa was wearing a blouse and knee length skirt. All three were wearing nothing underneath.) Greg was at one end with Lisa's head in his lap, while Sarah was at the other end, massaging Lisa's feet. Lisa was smiling contentedly. Greg's fingers were slowly stroking her hair, taking the break every once and a while to massage her neck and shoulders. Sarah was spending most of her time tending to Lisa's feet, taking a break once and a while to massage Lisa's ankles and calves. None of them were paying much attention to what was on screen.

As this massaging and caressing continued, Sarah's hands moved a little farther up her legs and then back down. This kept progressing as Sarah had plans to make it all the way up Lisa's legs. Greg's massages were moving down her arms slowly and then back up. He goal was to be massaging her breasts and nipples when Sarah's hands made it to Lisa's pussy.

By the time Sarah's hands got above Lisa's knees – and under the skirt, Lisa knew where this was headed; she did nothing to stop it. When Sarah's hand was half way up the thigh, Lisa decided to speed things up. Instead of letting her wife move her hand back, Lisa reached down and trapped Sarah's hand on the thigh. Lisa then pulled Sarah's hand up to her already wet pussy. Greg noticed this and moved to unbutton Lisa's blouse.

Soon he was running his hands over Lisa's beautiful breasts, while Sarah was massaging Lisa's clit. Lisa was purring softly, especially since this was the first time she had been handled since becoming pregnant. She was feeling really good at that moment.

Lisa then took hold of each of her lover's hands and pulled them off her. They looked disappointed, figuring that she was not in the mood. Their expression turned to delight when she stood up and removed her clothes. Following the lead, Sarah and Greg also stood and stripped. Then they sat back down, and Lisa lay between them, as before.

Sarah returned to rubbing Lisa's clit, and Greg returned to teasing and pinching Lisa's nipples. Lisa moaned a little louder than before. With her eyes closed, she enjoyed the moment and where it was leading. Then Sarah pivoted on the couch to be facing Lisa, then spread Lisa's legs, and placed them on both sides of her body. Sarah then leaned over and inhaled deeply when her face was over Lisa's pussy. Becoming intoxicated with the aroma she had missed, Sarah extended her tongue and flicked the tip of it across Lisa's clit. Greg shifted as well, leaned over and kissed Lisa's parted lips. The two let their tongues meet and dance together. Lisa continued to moan as her wife tongued and her husband kissed.

Lisa reached under her own head until she found Greg's cock. Taking hold of it, she stroked it slowly, feeling it grow in her hand. Soon, the head of his cock was brushing up against her hair. Sarah inserted two of her own fingers into Lisa's cunt. Lisa gasped a little, but soon was purring softly. When Sarah started to massage Lisa's g-spot while licking her clit, Lisa responded by stroking Greg's cock faster.

After a few minutes, Sarah moved out from her position and took up a new one on her knees beside the couch. Sarah leaned over again and licked up and down Lisa's pussy lips, stopping at the clit briefly before repeating. Lisa reached down and stroked Sarah's cock as well. As Lisa's excitement grew, she pumped her lovers' cocks faster.

Lisa now shifted onto her side, spreading her legs wide to give Sarah easy access. In this new position, Lisa was able to take Greg's cock into her mouth. It had been too long since she had felt his hard, stiff member filling her oral hole. Her tongue worked its magic up and down, causing Greg to breathe erratically. Greg leaned over and played with Lisa's ass, feeling the gorgeous curves of her ass, and letting his fingertips run up and down her crack. Meanwhile, Sarah plunged her face onto Lisa's pussy, extending her tongue into Lisa as far as it would go, getting Lisa's juices all over her face. Sarah and Lisa loved it.

Sarah moved ran her tongue up and down Lisa's gash before pulling out and licking her clit again. Sarah replaced her tongue with two fingers, as before. As Sarah's fingertips ran over Lisa's g-spot, Lisa moaned loudly.

After a few minutes, Lisa, let Greg's cock fall out of her mouth and said, "I need to be fucked!" Sarah picked her head up to see how Lisa wanted this to happen. Lisa got on all fours on the floor, facing Sarah. Lisa then said, "Greg, I want to feel your magnificent cock fuck my pussy, and Sarah, I want to feel your cock in my mouth."

Her lovers complied. Greg's eyes rolled up as his cock felt the thrill of sliding into his wife's cunt. Sarah steadied herself as her cock slid smoothly into her wife's mouth. Greg held onto Lisa's hips and increased the pace at which his hips moved, feeling the ecstasy of the fuck.

His having fucked Sarah earlier gave him stamina, but he could not hold out forever, and within a few minutes, he moaned loudly, grunted, voiced guttural sounds and finally a small yell, as he pushed his cock into her pussy as far and as fast as he could before finally erupting, shooting his cum inside her.

Lisa's tongue worked its magic on Sarah keeping her on the edge, but never enough for Sarah to cum. Lisa had another plan. As Greg withdrew, Lisa tightened her pussy muscles, keeping as much of Greg's fluids as possible in her. When he was out, Lisa let Sarah's cock go and said, "Sarah, fuck my cunt!"

Sarah moved around and put her cock at Lisa's labia. Sarah pushed her hips in and felt the warmth of her wife's pussy and Greg's seed. Sarah's cock slid in and out very easily, while Lisa tightened her muscles, adding a little more pressure to Sarah's cock. As with Greg, Sarah grabbed Lisa's hips and fucked harder and faster. With a few minutes, Lisa felt on the edge. Suddenly, the rush of pleasure ran through Lisa's tingling body. Lisa's sounds of orgasm pushed Sarah over the edge as she came inside Lisa, mixing her cum with her husband's.

After Sarah withdrew, she and Greg lay down, and Lisa squatted over Greg, letting the cum drip out of her pussy into Greg's mouth. Greg took what he could into his mouth and tried not to swallow. Then Lisa moved over Sarah and repeated. Sarah reached up with her tongue and took what she could before Lisa moved over Greg again. He also licked up what he could until no more cum would be released.

With loads of mixed cum in their mouths, the two lovers kissed, swapping cum and tasting each other for the second time that day. Lisa turned around, and Greg broke off from Sarah and kissed Lisa, sharing the very sloppy mix of juices. After Lisa took in half of Greg had, she kissed Sarah who shared as well. When done, the three lovers swallowed what they had.

Then they each wiped up the dripped cum off their bodies, sucking some themselves and sharing some with others. When done, they collapsed onto the couch, snuggling closely with each other and enjoying their feelings of the love that they had for one another.

As their hearts stopped racing as hard, Lisa turned her head to her two spouses and said, "Thanks."

Sarah and Greg both nodded and smiled.

THE REVELATION TO FAMILY AND SUBSEQUENT REACTIONS Lisa had heard that pregnant women tended to be sicker when pregnant with a boy – something about the mixing of hormones – so she figured the child would be a boy. At least she hoped that other women didn't feel worse than this. After her ritual time of bending over a toilet, she would look in the mirror, put her hand on her abdomen, looking for the bulge; she could not see anything for months, only feeling the effects of pregnancy when she woke up, since for her, her morning sickness truly was morning thing, but by lunch she felt like her old self.

But since she felt like crap every morning, she requested from her boss permission to come in later. When asked why, she revealed that she was pregnant. Her boss knew that it would be inappropriate to ask about the father, knowing full well that she was not married, and to the best of his knowledge, not seeing anyone in particular. However, he accommodated her, and she went into work later, making up the lost time by staying later.

The triad accommodated Lisa's new schedule by working into a new routine – Sarah and Greg cooked dinners during the week, and Lisa cooked on the weekends (usually). Although as prospective non-pregnant parents, they sometimes overcompensated. Like the stereotyped husbands in sitcoms, they went through phases of assuming Lisa was an invalid, but after enough telling them otherwise, Lisa finally convinced them that her moving around was good for her and their child.

But despite the feeling that each morning crept by, the first three months passed as the prospective parents went through cyclical phases of panic, acceptance, and joy. By the time the second trimester began, Lisa's morning sickness was behind her, and she was back to a normal work schedule.

One night over dinner, Lisa, glowing in the early stages of the second trimester but not showing except under very careful inspection, brought up a topic which the three had conveniently ignored. "Sarah. Greg." Sarah and Greg looked at her. Lisa took a big breath and said, "You need to tell your parents."

"Do we really?" Greg replied, knowing the answer already.

Sarah sighed and said, "Yeah, you're right ... So Lisa, you don't talk about your family much, but do you have anyone you should tell?"

Lisa replied, "Actually, since both of my parents are gone and I'm an only child, maybe Mark."

Greg threw in his opinion, "He doesn't deserve to know anything. I say tell him only if you want to rub it in his face. Otherwise, he can find out twenty years from now when some stranger kicks him in the balls and yells, 'That's for making my mom feel like crap!'" Lisa smiled at the thought, and Sarah laughed internally and nodded.

Lisa spoke, "I know it's easy for me to say you need to tell your parents when I don't have anyone to tell." As almost a side note, she added, "Although, I have an aunt and uncle still in Hawaii, but I'm not very close to them."

Sarah and Greg looked at each other. As Greg was about to speak, Sarah spoke, "You tell your parents first, then I'll tell my mom ... Unless you think I should also tell my dad?"

Greg replied, "Your dad can screw himself." He felt his anger rise up for how he treated Sarah.

Sarah put her hand on Greg's arm, "Relax ... Deep breaths ... He's not a part of my life. I just mentioned him, in case one of you had a reason that he should know." Greg took the deep breaths and calmed down – mostly.

"Okay," he agreed, "I'll go first and tell my folks this weekend." He had a sick feeling in his stomach because he didn't have a clue how he would answer any questions about who the father was.

Lisa then asked, "How do we want to explain that I am carrying your child?" Greg's sickening feeling got worse.

The three sat in silence for a few minutes when Sarah suggested, "How about we come clean and just say that the three of us are married?"

Lisa and Greg both just looked at her, and Lisa said, "That sounds great until one of us gets fired for whatever they want."

The silence returned. Then Lisa proposed, "How about we just tell people that I'm a surrogate?"

Sarah and Greg both said, "No!" until they thought about it a little longer. After some more discussion, they agreed to this story for the time being.

The next few days crept by slowly. However, sooner than he was hoping, Saturday arrived. When all three were together, he steeled his nerves and picked up the phone. He called his brother, Alex.

When Alex picked up, Greg greeted him with "Alex! How's it going? This is Greg."

"Great, bro." Alex paused in thought and then said warily, "This is unexpected, since you rarely call. Is everything okay?"

"It's great here ... But I have some news for you."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"In six months, you'll be an uncle." Greg heard his little brother whoop and then tell Cindy. Cindy yelled her congratulations.

"Cindy and I both say 'congratulations'."

"Thanks."

"Who else knows?"

"You were my first call, little brother."

"Ah. Practicing on me before telling the folks."

"Yep," Greg confessed slowly, "So anyway, I have two lovely ladies here, staring at me as if I am avoiding something. I guess I better hang up and call Katie."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.