A New Drug - Cover

A New Drug

Copyright© 2014 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A pharmaceutical engineer finds out there is such a thing as a drug working too well. She also finds that her new drug has some other uses besides its original purpose.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Orgy   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

After that evening, Beth would stop by my lab a couple times a week for a little fun. We'd do all kinds of lesbian sex. After her wedding and her hymen was no longer intact, I introduced her to the joy of dildos. She took to it with the same enthusiasm as all the other things I'd introduced her to.


With this new ability to make anybody I knew gay, I decided who I wanted to turn next. A name came to me instantly: my niece Clara.

Clara was the daughter of my older brother, Ted. She was fifteen and one block down the street from where I lived.

I guess I should explain that I live in a suburb of San Antonio, about ten miles out of town. Ted owns my house and rents it to me at a very reasonable rate. A relative discount, he calls it.

I like living in a small town. It is so unrushed and peaceful. But the fact there are no other lesbians that I know of, in town is a real cramp on my lifestyle. I have to drive a long ways to the nearest gay bar. And when I pick a girl up, we end always going to her place. My place is too far.

You may think it is sick for me to lust after my own niece, but you have to understand. Over the last two years I have watched her go from a skinny little girl to a genuine bombshell. She has the most luscious firm, perky body I have ever seen. And with the fashions these teenagers wear today, she leaves little to the imagination.

Ted is a super strict father. He had set some serious dress code restrictions on her. But to be popular, Clara has to dress in a way he would not approve. To get around that, she changes clothes both before and after school at my house. She doesn't realize how she torments me every day I'm there, seeing her strip in front of me.

Clara is super popular in school. She is the youngest member of her small high school's cheer squad, and the only one in the tenth grade. She has dated guys from time to time, but has never gotten serious with one yet. I'm pretty sure she's still a virgin.

My opportunity to seduce her came only a few weeks after my session with Beth.

One of my friends at work is Steve Bothell. He is the head of the custodial staff, but what he really wants to do is write movie reviews. He has a job doing just that with the local paper, but it doesn't pay well enough, so he works at Moore medical to make ends meet.

As a movie reviewer, he gets DVD's of new movies about a week before they are issued to the theaters. They are all protected, so he can't make any copies of them, and he has to return the discs back to the studios.

I'm not the biggest movie fan, but if a film I am interested in is coming out, he'll lone me his copy to watch, before he returns it.

When he told me that he just got a copy of the new movie based on a best-selling young adult novel, which Clara loves, I leapt at the opportunity to borrow it.

It was a Thursday. I called my niece up to tell her. "Would you like to come over to see it tomorrow?" I asked.

"That would be great! To see it before everyone else! Could I bring over some of my friends?" she asked.

This was getting even better. Fortunately I had a fifty inch HD TV in my basement. "Sure thing; I'll set up a build-your-own pizza bar. We can have a slumber party."

Clara let out a sigh. "I think we're a little old for that. But it can be definitely a movie watching party."

I agreed. "Just call me back and tell me how many people to expect."

It turned out that ten girls were coming, all of whom were on the cheer squad.


At seven o'clock, the next night, the girls arrived. I had all the pizza makings ready. There were personal pizza crusts, about a dozen different toppings, and sauce, laced with a generous amount of TBP. I bought several two liters of Diet Coke to wash it all down.

I was afraid that some of the girls would decide not to eat, but they all loved the idea of making their pizza their way.

The crust was already cooked, so it just took a few minutes in the oven to get the cheese melted and the pizza hot. They all went down to the TV room to eat. I had a large wooden dining table down there, on which for them to eat.

I needed to wait the thirty minutes to make sure the drug kicked in. But after twenty minutes, they were done eating and ready for the movie.

"I'm popping some popcorn, for the movie," I called down to them. That gave me a few more minutes.

When I walked downstairs with a big bowl of popcorn, I was stark naked.

Clara exclaimed "Aunt Maddie! Where are your clothes?!"

I shrugged. "I think this is more comfortable. Besides, it's not like you've never seen a naked woman before. And you've all seen each other naked in the locker room. No men are around, so I don't see the problem."

I had turned up the thermostat in the house so it was a little warm.

The teens looked at each other. Not having any argument with what I said, they all started to disrobe.

"The drug is working," I thought. "Good."

The girls started surreptitiously looking at each other's bodies. They began to comment and complement each other for their flat abs or nice hips.

One of the girls cleared her throat, a bit nervous, looking at my body. "I see you've shaved your pubes."

I nodded. "Oh yeah! It is totally the trend now in Hollywood. All the singers and actresses are doing it." I named off a dozen big celebrities, none of which I knew whether they go hairless or not.

Tracey, the head cheerleader, asked, "But how do you do it without cutting yourself down there?"

"It's not hard. It's even easier if you have a friend do it for you."

"Could you show us?" she asked.

"Sure, give me a second."

I raced upstairs and retrieved my shaving kit.

"Let me do you first, Clara," I said.

My brunette niece nodded nervously. Following my instruction she climbed on the sturdy wooden table.

I sat down, and she scooted over so her crotch was right in front of my face. Her legs were spread and her legs were dangling off the table. I had to be careful not to drool.

I used an electric trimmer to cut her hair short, then covered the remaining hair with shaving foam. With sure strokes, I shaved her smooth.

With all her pubes gone, I could see her slit. Between her swollen lips, I could see her fluid glistening. Obviously, me shaving her has turned her on. Unable to resist, I leaned forward and licked up her sweet juices.

She let out a gasp.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked with a smile.

"God, yes!" she moaned. "Do it again."

I gladly obliged her. This time I gave her clit a flick at the end.

Clara cried out, and came. Her hips gyrated from my attentions.

I placed my mouth on top of her snatch and kept her orgasms coming. "Don't stop," she panted. "Please don't stop!"

All the other girls had gathered around and watched the proceedings with great interest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.