Amy's Grandpa - Cover

Amy's Grandpa

Copyright© 2014 by Wyden Long

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Amy and her GrandPa match wits and connecting parts.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Grand Parent  

(In the preceding chapters, I had met my older granddaughter for the first time since she was young. It would be less than accurate to say I seduced her, but we hit it off right away. Later on, she helped me fuck her barely legal younger sister. Between the three of us, we broke in the neighbor kid with the big dick. When last we saw this incestuous family, Bitsy had come up with a plan to make a cum slut out of her mother, who had successfully resisted my advances all her life. The story opens with Amy sitting on my prick and Bitsy trying to get Jimmy up again with the use of some cunning tricks involving her sphincter muscle. We were saving her cherry for later, but she wasn't missing out on much.)

"All right, Miss Prissy. If you're so fucking smart, how are you going to get your mom to fuck when I've been trying all her life and she won't give in? I'm surprised she even broke down enough to get herself pregnant with you two."

"Oh, Gramps! You may have a big dick and fuck pretty good for an old fart, but that doesn't mean you know how to seduce a woman", Bitsy sneered, rising and falling on Jimmy's sore prong.

"Yeah, Gramps", Amy butted in,

If I hadn't wanted to try you out, you wouldn't have gotten anywhere with me.

"Ok, ok! Enough! I can only take so much abuse. You seem to like riding the old fart's pony, little lady."

"Sure, I love it, Gramps, but we never would have found out if it had been up to you to seduce me. Men hardly ever seduce women. The woman just lets them think they have, to boost their ego.

"If you weren't fucking me silly at the moment, I might be insulted. Go on, Bitsy. Tell us your plan."

"You can't get in Mom's pants by telling her how much she will like it. You have to make her feel needed."

"Oh. I see. That makes pretty good sense for someone with a log up their ass."

"Shut up and fuck your granddaughter, Gramps. We've got plans to make. Come on, Jimmy. Can't you bounce a little higher? Throw me the phone, Amy."

"Mom? Hi, it's Bitsy. Can you come up here right away? GrandPa had some kind of stroke or something and he needs somebody to take care of him. I know how much you thought he would try to take advantage of us, but he doesn't even like us help him go to the bathroom, and he can't do it himself. He's pretty helpless.

"Oh, dear, Bitsy. You and Amy help him go to the bathroom? Isn't that disgusting?"

"Mom! The man is old and he needs help. We're the only ones he's got. We got Jimmy to come in a couple of times to help Gramps, but he really doesn't like it. Can you come? Please, please?"

"Ok, sure. If I'm needed, I'll come. I'll grab the next shuttle and rent a car. I should be there by five. Tell Dad I'll be happy to help him, even though I know the old fart is probably laughing inside at the thoughts of me touching him. I'll bet he even did it on purpose!"

"Mom! How can you talk like that about Gramps? He has treated us with nothing but respect and affection since we've been here. You told us he would be chasing us all over the place, but he hasn't chased us one step."

"Oh! You're right. I'm sorry. I just remember him as someone who couldn't keep his hands out of my dress the whole time I was growing up."

"Well, he is getting older, Mom. Maybe he's changed."

"I hope so. See you soon. Tell Dad not to worry. I'll stay as long as he needs me."

"Ok, Mom. Bye."


"What was that shit about getting older?"

"Well? Aren't you? I didn't say you weren't horny any more, I just said you were getting older. Everything I told her was true. It's not my fault if she assumed that your not chasing us meant that you weren't trying to fuck us. You didn't have to do much chasing, did you?"

"You're a wise little ass, aren't you? Speaking of which, I better hurry up and lubricate your colon. I'm going to need some time to practice drooling."


"Hi, everyone. Hi, Dad. I'm so sorry you had such bad luck. Are you in a lot of pain?"

"He can't talk, Mom. We think he understands most things, but we're not sure. Sometimes he seems almost ok, then he will piss his pants in the middle of the floor."

"Bitsy! Where did you learn to talk like that?"

"Oh, Mom! Get real! That's the way everybody talks in college. I'm not a little girl any more."

"Well, I still would appreciate it if you would use better language around me. Where's the bathroom? I didn't get a chance to go since this morning."

"Can't you take Gramps with you? He hasn't been in over four hours and it's about time for him to cut loose again."

"Oh! This is so embarrassing! Ok. Come on, but can he at least look the other way?"

"I don't know. You can ask him. Maybe you'll catch him in one of his good moments."

I grinned over my shoulder at Amy and Bitsy, who were giving me the high sign behind their mom's back, and followed her to the bathroom with my eyes vacant and dragging one leg a little.As soon as we entered the bathroom, Jill rushed over to the commode and lowered the seat. She was hurriedly lifting her skirts when she said,

"Please don't look, Dad. It's bad enough to have you in here with me."

I just smiled a silly smile and focused on everything in the room except my daughter. She couldn't tell if I heard her or was even aware of what she was doing.Jill tried very hard not to make tinkling sounds, but she really need to go and finally gave up and let it go with a splash.I was already half hard from the excitement of the situation and the realization that my baby daughter was finally going to have to hold my dick for me, even if she was now in her forties. Never give up!To make my story a little more believable and to set up a more complicated scenario, I forced myself to piss a little down my pants leg while she was cutting loose. It was hard to relax enough to piss, with my dick rapidly becoming fully erect. It was even harder making it stop without flooding my socks. On second thought, why not? I would need to shower and change clothes, anyhow, wouldn't I?So I let it all out and pissed myself silly, standing three feet from my daughter, who was still squatting on the commode.She finally finished and wiped her cunt hairs dry. Even with a vacant stare, I was able to see that previously hidden pussy very well. My dick lurched upwards another notch.

"Thanks for not looking, Dad. It's bad enough to have to share things this intimate with you. Not only are you my Dad, but most of my memories of you are having to fight you off to keep your hands off me. Bitsy says you've changed. I sure hope so! Now! Let's see what we can do for you."

"Holy Shit!", she exclaimed when she saw my pants.

You weren't kidding! Do you realize you've ruined your pants?"More silly grins from her old man. I acted as if there wasn't a thing wrong with my world.

"You've urinated all down the leg of your pants and it's running all over the floor. Can't you feel it?"

I just hummed. She must have finally believed me. She probably couldn't imagine anyone standing in a puddle of their own piss without being frantic to clean it up. I have never understood where she got this puritanical streak. She sure as hell didn't get it from me, and her mother was one very hot tamale, too.

"Oh, Dad. I'm sorry I doubted you, but you have to admit I had good reasons to distrust you, but you are my Dad and I love you anyway, and now you need me. Boy, do you need me! You stink! Come over here, out of your puddle. Let's get you out of those wet clothes and into the shower."

Bingo! Just what I was hoping for. Trying to act unconcerned while my daughter stripped me naked was one of the hardest acting jobs I've had since I tried to convince Mary Lou I loved her so she would give me a little nookie, many years ago.

"Oh, Dad! Oh, my goodness! Oh! Just look at you. I mean, my goodness! Dad! Your penis is all big and red. I thought it would be smaller now, and less likely to be so hard. Oh, my. I don't know if I can do this."

I began to wander around the room, stepping in the puddle of piss and tracking it around the bathroom.

"Oh, come here, Dad. I'll just have to grit my teeth and go through with it. After all, what is family for if we can't help each other?

"I thought I saw the beginnings of the rationalization we had counted on to make this work. I had always believed that Jill really wanted to climb aboard the Daddy train, but was just too scared to admit it. My apparent helplessness gave her the opportunity to do whatever she liked with me, while being able to convince herself it was only to help me.

"Here, I'll set the water temperature for you. You just go on in the shower and soap yourself up. I'll wait for you."

I cocked my head at her like a robin trying to figure out if that was a worm or an approaching snake, and just stood there.

"Oh, very well. I guess I might as well give up. You obviously have no idea what I'm saying. The only way we're going to get you cleaned up is if I clean you. There's not much point in asking you to look the other way, is it, or making any attempt at modesty of any sort? Here goes nothing!"

The object of many years of unsuccessful pursuit stripped off every stitch she was wearing and led me into the shower. Sure was hard keeping my eyes unfocused. Damn! She had a hot body! Thank you, Bitsy! I owe you one! Even if Jill never learns to fuck her old man and like it, just having the chance to take a shower with her was the answer to my prayers.

"That's it, Daddy. Let's get you rinsed off all over. Can you soap yourself? Guess not. Ok, here goes."

She started on my back. I guess it was the safest place for her. (No dicks back there.) It also kept me from seeing her body, but I kept moving back against her in my apparent helplessness. The feel of those soapy jugs against my back almost made me cum in anticipation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.