Dana
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Poor Ed. Thinks he's settled, single. Has his toys. LIfe could be better, but for now... His elderly neighbor has a problem. Her granddaughter's in jail and guess who gets to pick up the fourteen year old daughter? That would be Dana, who sees Ed as the friend she's been waiting for.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Dana's turn:

I love Gramma. I guess she's thinking that with all the recent crap in my life, my attachment to Ed is, like coming to live with her, a GOOD thing.

She could've thrown a fit over an inappropriate relationship between me and an adult male and that could've gotten my Ed thrown in jail, and nobody would've condemned her for it.

Gramma's not stupid. First, Ed's a former student of hers as well as a long-time friend. She knows him, claims him as the son she wishes she could've had. Second, I am the one who initiated this and she knows that I'm not stupid either, that I'm not some hormone-deluded little teenybopper looking for thrills. She knows that SHE is my rock in my messed up world, and that so is Ed.

That means that she accepts us. Doesn't actually encourage, but she seems more concerned that I will hurt Ed than that Ed will hurt me.

The truth is, Ed and me, neither one of us will hurt the other, nor will we hurt Gramma.

Still, I want more and more time with Ed, my chosen mate. That's sooo archaic, isn't it, in this day. I know girls my age who have had DOZENS of guys. I know some of 'em started before they were teens.

Not me. Dana doesn't do that. Now Dana has Ed. Dana DOES Ed because Dana LOVES Ed and vice versa. Most secure I've ever felt in my life is in Ed's arms.

I was a little apprehensive when I asked Gramma if Ed and I could go off for two nights in Houston. She okayed that. Kind of shocked, me, but I had to know.

Didn't ready me for the surprise when she told me that she and her boyfriend were going on a bus tour with a bunch of other seniors and would I terribly mind if she asked Ed to keep me on Thursday night. That was a jaw-dropper.

Poor Ed. He loves me. I know he does. He worries. And I'm just nuts about him, so when Gramma asked him that, he tried NOT to act too happy.

On Thursday Gramma was gone when I got home. She left me a sweet note telling me to be careful and to call her if I got into trouble. I'm in trouble. How much?

When Ed came in from work I was naked when I met him at the door. I'd been thinking THOSE thoughts most of the day.

There was a time that I thought I was totally inadequate in the looks department. Kinda flat-chested. No make-up. I hate the feel of it. Grey eyes, not blue, not even that sexy brown that some girls have. Grey. My upper lip is kind of thin, my bottom lip is a bit prominent, my hair's stuck half-way between real blonde and light brown.

And Ed adores me. Worships me. I can accept that. So when I meet him at the door, he's shocked, then smiling.

I know it's not supposed to be just about sex, you know, between me and Ed, but sex can be a part of it.

I got him naked in the bedroom and slowed things down. "Ed, do you know how much I love YOU? I have my whole life ahead of me and I want YOU with me." I told him this with us wrapped in each other's arms. I gaze into his blue eyes, get lost.

I can be mature about this. As much as it feels so good, Ed inside me, there's Dana who wants ALL of a physical relationship, so it's the two of us naked in bed, kissing, caressing, enjoying the closeness.

"You float my boat, Dana."

I'm back. I giggle. "Yeah. I feel the mast."

Kept on loving each other until it HAD to happen. And there's the stupid hurdle.

Condoms. I absolutely HATE condoms, but since there are two other choices, either don't go all the way with Ed or risk being pregnant, I put up with the condoms. We make each other feel so good, being together like this, whispering soft, loving words to one another.

The more we strained into each other, the hotter it got. I felt him pressing his thing ... Dick! His dick between my thighs. It would have been soooo easy to go with that feeling.

It's a dead stop in the middle of wonderful chaos., but entirely necessary, so I do the honors.

He noticed my expression at the task. "So much for foreplay," he said.

"I've been foreplaying all day in my head, love," I told him.

He likes me on top and I like being there and yes, I was soooo ready. Once he's inside me he sits up to hold me in his arms. That's definitely not the animalistic rutting that I've heard about.

"I love you, Ed. This is about love. You feel so good in me." We hold still together, savoring, letting me get the feelings of fullness, then I sort of move. Oh, there it is ... Right there. Move some more. Really good. Keep moving, I know what's gonna happen. Past a certain point, rational thought leaves me. Him, too. He buries his face in my hair and rides with me, sort of pushing up in me.

And ... and ... and ... IT'S THERE! I push down hard on him, getting as much of him in me as I can and I come ... HARD. He's there, too. A couple more thrusts and I feel him swell and pulse and...

Love. It's about love, and this is a whole different vocabulary for us to speak to each other. Hold Ed. Lovely.

Damned condoms, though. Have to roll off him because that thing is full of little swimmers that are just dying to combine our DNA. It's already sliding up on his dick, leaving him slick.

"I hate condoms," I say.

"You see what can happen," he replies as I strip it off.

I can see all the stuff there what would've been swabbed around my pussy. The condom. Yeah, it's full. I left it on a pad of tissues on the nightstand, put there just for that purpose. "I know," I said. "One ambitious sperm." I kissed him. That kiss got me a tingle.

"Would it be improper if I wanted you to lick me?" I asked, punctuating with another kiss.

"I think that would be most enjoyable," he said.

"Me on top!" and I made that happen. My second one is easy, I'm wet, already primed, and his tongue ... gosh. Two.

Then an idea. Eliminate the stray sperm. My best approach to that was to suck him back to an erection, and keep sucking and pumping until I was certain that there was nothing left in there.

Beautiful, when it's hard. (of course, the other side is it's delightfully cute when it's soft, too)

Ed's still on his back. I'm still wet. A quick bounce and he's inside me. Oh, gosh ... I don't care WHAT they say, I can feel the difference. I lean forward and kiss him.

"Dana," he blurted.

"I sucked every drop out of you, baby," I said. "It feels soooo good." But I know. I got off him. "Feels natural."

"So's childbirth," he replied.

"I know, baby, but I thought that if I got rid of the residue ... Does it feel better for you?"

"Absolutely," he smiled, pulling me to him for a kiss. ""You're perfect. You're beautiful to me, so utterly cute."

I can be demure. Ed's the guy I want to tell me these things.

"You're happy and you're funny and you're smart and ... the best lover ever. And it does feel better without the condom. But we can't risk a pregnancy. I love you too much to be stupid with you."

"You're right, baby," I say, "But it feels better that way. I don't want to stop ... Perfect."

"Yes, perfect," he sighes. "You're the first woman I've ever been inside without a condom."

"Really?!?" I squealed. "First?"

"Yes, first."

"I know you did it before. I thought that ... for sure you had..."

"You're my first. First one I've ever loved, too. Makes it all MUCH better."

"Oh, Ed..." My man needs kissing. "You'll be my only one. Forever." More kissing. "It's hard, you know. I wanna be on top again."

He got me again. "You make me feel so good, Ed." I moved down where I could suck him better.

"You don't have to, babe," he said. "It's not a contest."

"Hmmph!" I hissed. I put my fingertip in the middle of his forehead. "I like it. I want to suck it."

"If you must..."

"I shall." I scooted down between his legs, looked at my toy. "I'm glad I didn't do what I was thinking about doing. You're leaking already."

"What were you thinking about doing?"

"Getting you back inside me. No stupid condom."

"You're dangerous, Dana. All too stimulating. If neither of us is thinking clearly..."

I stopped his speech by just sucking him into my mouth. Mmmmm. "I love how I get you going." One hand around him, the other cupping his balls, playing, and a few lovely sucks and I can taste the signs that he's close and this is the part I relish. A couple more bobs of my head, a couple more laps of my tongue and ... Mmmmmm!

I got up next to him.

"You're an angel."

"Angel? I never heard of angels doing this. Maybe I'm a succubus."

"What do you know about succubuses?"

"Succubi," I corrected with a smirk. "I read. They're supposed to be evil."

We showered and went out to eat. Chinese buffet, with the completely incongruous sushi section. I love the place.

I was dipping a dumpling, talking with my lovey. "I could do this," I said.

"Dumplings are in just about every culture on the planet, baby," Ed told me.

"I know. One week we do Chinese. Polish the next. Then Italian. Then Cajun."

He told me I'd make a heck of a house mate.

"HouseWIFE," I corrected.

"What about being a student? Then a career?"

"I get all that, but underneath it all is the idea that I WILL be a wife."

"Oh, I understand."

I continued, "I think that's where the world goes off track. People forget that being married implies a commitment to marriage above all that other stuff."

He LOOKED like he wanted to hear what I was saying. After all, it IS Ed, and above all, we talk to each other.

"They tell you that the phrase is 'You can have it all.' Maybe you can, but you have to put it in the right order, arrange priorities, and properly allocate resources. And if something's gonna give, it ain't supposed to be the 'marriage' part."

"You're not the normal fourteen year old girl," he said.

"Am I wrong?" I asked. I know I'm not and I know HE knows it. I want to hear what he says.

"No, you're not wrong. It's just that at fourteen, are you ready to make that commitment?"

Inside I'm thinking he wouldn't be sharing the bed with me if either of us didn't think that. I smiled. "Assuming that I found the appropriate mate of similar characteristics. I'm planning on college, for sure, and a career, but I'm also going to be a wife, including all that the title encompasses."

"Shhhh!" he hissed.

We picked up that conversation later in the car on the way home. "I didn't want somebody to overhear you."

"One, nobody listens. Two, they don't know me nor how old I am, and three, I didn't say it was you and me I was talking about."

"Somebody could hear it wrong."

"I'll be more careful," I told him, "but YOU started it. 'Housemate', indeed!"

"Mate," he laughed. "Equal. You. Me."

"We will be, and we will continue this conversation in the future." I folded my arms across my chest. "And there WILL be a future."

"We should."

"Ed, I have a pretty solid idea of what you are. I mean, you gave me the key to your house and let me have the run of the place. Hard to keep secrets like that."

"To you, I'm an open book."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.