Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He was just 19 years old and had started the evening dating 18 year old Lisa but finished up in bed with her 30 year old aunt Mia. Mia took him home to her place where he met Lori (one of a set of triplets). Lori introduced him to her sisters Mona and Nora, and to her 60 year old mother Grace. They were all surprised when they learnt where such a young man had learnt his polished bedroom skills.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Size  

The girls, Grace and myself gathered in the lounge to have a few drinks and nibbles. With the consumption of alcohol, the conversation turned risqué, finding myself in a "truth or dare" game at the moment.

The question to me came from Nora "Grant, how and when did you lose your virginiity and who was it with?"

"Oh shit" I muttered under my breath.

I hesitated before I responded with "If I tell you ... you will all have to promise that it never leaves this room ... and you don't think bad of me when you learn the details".

All of them promised to keep my secret.

"How bad can it be?" commented Mona.


I paused a moment before I started with "I lost my virginity when I was 17 years old ... to my grandmother".

"Oh wow" gasped Nora.

"Tell us more" Grace urged. I had expected her to be one who may be shocked by the revelation.

"Tell us about her to start with" urged Lori.

"My grandmother's name is Ava and she is 59 years old."

"She has a truly beautiful figure ... and still works as a lingerie model part-time".

"Oh" exclaimed Grace then added 'Tell more about her".

"Ava ... she hates being called grandma ... is 5ft 3ins tall, with short wavy blonde hair. She has a curvy body with 36C breasts ... and she keeps her pussy mound shaven".

Grace interjected at this time saying 'Grant ... I believe that I know her ... we have worked together recently".

"Don't worry ... I promised to keep your secret and I will ... It's just fascinating to put a face to the person in your story".

"Please continue" Grace urged.

This is the story that I told the ladies...


My mum sent me over to Ava's place - she was having a problem with her spa pool and they hoped that I could fix it without them needing to call out a service guy.

When I got there Ava greeted me at the door wearing a floor length robe. Her hair was wet indicating that she had just had a shower.

She showed me to the spa and left me to look at it.

I checked all the connections and the controls and could not find any problems.

I suspected that it may actually be inside the spa pool so I laid down and put my hand in the water to check the intakes and the jets.

I found nothing ... but there was one that I could not reach.

I was perplexed ... I had not come prepared to get into the pool.

I noticed that she had a pile of towels near the pool so I had the means of drying off. I quickly kicked off my sandals, pulled off my shirt and pushed down my shorts.

"Oh fuck" I gasped when I realised that I had gone commando so I had no underwear on.

I quickly slipped into the pool and sat in it, and started to feel around the last remaining intake. I hoped to get in and out before she returned. I felt something caught there and with a little effort I was able to dislodge it and bring it to the surface.

I discovered that it was a very small pair of lacy panties. And it was just then that Ava decided to check on my progress. She caught me holding the tiny scrap of material near my face.

Ava smiled and said to me "I wondered what happened to them", as she stepped forward to the edge of the pool. She could not miss seeing that I was naked in the pool.

She had a really big smile and she then asked me "Is the water nice?"

I was a little thrown by her question, and I even more confused when she shed the robe and stepped naked into the pool with me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.