Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He was just 19 years old and had started the evening dating 18 year old Lisa but finished up in bed with her 30 year old aunt Mia. Mia took him home to her place where he met Lori (one of a set of triplets). Lori introduced him to her sisters Mona and Nora, and to her 60 year old mother Grace. They were all surprised when they learnt where such a young man had learnt his polished bedroom skills.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Size  

I had spent the night with Mona - she had claimed my services because I was staying in her home. I had shown her just how well that I could eat pussy - i had her howling in ecstasy for a good proportion of the night (until Lori and Nora told us to calm it down around midnight).

I woke around 8 AM to find that I was alone in bed. I could hear the ladies in the kitchen chatting away ... and I could hear the shower in the ensuite. Figuring that Mona was having a shower, I slipped out of the bed to go and join her.

The bathroom was steamy with the shower screen fogged up when I slipped in behind Mona, cupping her tits with my hands.

"Oh shit" I exclaimed when I realised that the tits were much larger than Mona's or Lori's ... and the tummy was flat so it wasn't Nora. I went to remove my hands but her hands grabbed mine and held them in place.

"We've only just met and you're so bold and forward" she quipped as she pushed her ass against my awakening cock, wiggling her shapely ass against me.

"Oh god ... I hope you are Grace ... and not someone else" I sheepishly asked.

"Yep ... I'm Grace and the long suffering mother of those incorrigible girls".

She turned to face me, giving me a look at the most well-preserved 60 year old woman that I have ever seen. She had large firm tits and a petite curvy body that was the equal of her daughters. Her face was clear and wrinkle-free - she was a beautiful redhead just like her daughters.

"I'm pleased to meet you" I ventured.

"Likewise" she quipped and then added "I almost had a peek under the sheet when I came into the bedroom earlier". She moved quickly to remedy that situation when her hand wrapped itself around the base of my hard cock.

"Ooh ... no wonder all the girls had smiles on their faces this morning".

She stroked me firmly, playing with its length and girth whilst my hands returned to her ample firm tits to play with their weight, shape and nipples. Finding her nipples I discovered that she had nipple piercings that were horizontal through them.

I bent over and brought my lips to hers - we kissed urgently and with lots of passion interspersed with tongue play.

Slipping my hands from her tits and down her sides to her ass, I grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her until she was able to wrap her legs around my waist. My cock was trapped between our bodies whilst we continued to kiss.

"I want to fuck you" I whispered in her ear when I nibbled it and her neck.

"What ... an old woman like me?" she teased me.

"Yes ... a foxy sexy beautiful woman" I retorted.

I lifted her a little more, and she grabbed my cock and directed it to her pussy entry. Once lined up, she pushed slowly down on my cock, sending it slowly into her very tight and wet pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.