Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He was just 19 years old and had started the evening dating 18 year old Lisa but finished up in bed with her 30 year old aunt Mia. Mia took him home to her place where he met Lori (one of a set of triplets). Lori introduced him to her sisters Mona and Nora, and to her 60 year old mother Grace. They were all surprised when they learnt where such a young man had learnt his polished bedroom skills.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Size  

Lori loved the offer of "having a turn" and we were soon in her bedroom. I laid her back on the bed, spreading her thighs after deftly removing her scrap of what she called panties. Her mound was bald, with pussy lips that hung beautifully from her petite snatch.

With my face in close proximity to her pussy, I introduced my tongue to her wetness, pushing her fleshy lips apart.

"Oh god" she moaned.

Lori tasted amazing. Her juices had a thickness and tanginess to them. When I swiped a finger between her lips, her juices clung to my finger such was their thickness and creaminess.

"Amazing" I muttered into her pussy before unleashing all of oral skills on her unsuspecting pussy. Pushing into her canal entry, along her wet split and up over her clit - I did it all, mixing it up until she was howling with the sensations affecting her.

Lori had already orgasmed at least three times - her spend increased with each cum ... flooding my face with her sensational juices.

Her hands were in my hair - initially pulling my face close to her pussy, but just now she was pushing my face away.

"Too much ... too much" she gasped.

I eased back and sat back on my haunches between her thighs. I took my cock in hand and slid its head between her swampy wet lips - sliding it up an down between them for a few seconds before positioning it at the entrance to her tight canal entry.

I quickly thrust forward sending a couple of inches into her tightness - catching her by surprise.

"Oh ... oh ... you feel so big" she gasped as I rocked back and forth into her tightness, sending more cock into her depths.

I lifted her thighs to change the angle of penetration before sliding the rest of my cock into her with my balls against her ass. Short sharp thrusts reminded her that I was buried in her.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!!!!" she screamed announcing the arrival of her first cock-induced cum. Her pussy clammed up around my cock, preventing me from moving in or out for a few seconds.

When she finally relaxed, I lifted her legs until they looped over my shoulders. Holding her around the thighs, I slammed my cock in and out of her still spasming pussy, hitting her cervix with each deep stroke.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!" she screamed as another massive cum exploded, with her juices streaming down my shaft and dripping onto the bed beneath us.

I could hear her phone buzzing away on the bedside table beside us when I took her sexy little toes into my mouth. I licked and sucked them - one at a time and then together. Her toes must have been connected to her pussy because it came alive again, convulsing around my cock.

"Baby ... baby ... your pussy is amazing ... it's gone super hot ... I have to cum" I warned her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.