Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He was just 19 years old and had started the evening dating 18 year old Lisa but finished up in bed with her 30 year old aunt Mia. Mia took him home to her place where he met Lori (one of a set of triplets). Lori introduced him to her sisters Mona and Nora, and to her 60 year old mother Grace. They were all surprised when they learnt where such a young man had learnt his polished bedroom skills.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Size  

We had only just gotten inside the front door of her house before Mia was tearing at my clothes, and shoving her tongue down my throat. We had teased each other all the way back in her car, hence the frenzy that was happening inside the front door.

"Come with me" she said holding out her hand to lead me through the house. Our clothes were strewn about the floor just inside the frontdoor.

We headed into her bedroom where she pushed me down on the bed, joining me by kneeling between my legs. She took my cock in hand, holding it around the base. It was already hard.

She looked at it closely, studying it.

"I can't believe that this monster fitted inside my little pussy".

She fed me between her lips, swirling her tongue around it before bobbing her mouth up and down.

"Fuuuuccccckkkkk!!!! ... that's so good" I groaned with over half my cock inside her mouth and touching the entry to her throat. She gagged a little but kept sucking firmly. If she kept this up, I was going to explode in her mouth so I reluctantly pushed her head off my cock.

I laid her back on the bed whilst I climbed between her legs, bringing my face to her swampy wet pussy. Sliding my tongue between the wet lips, I tasted her juices, swallowing them as quickly as she produced them.

"Yummm ... mmmmm ... tasty" I whispered into her wetness.

"What are you putting into me?" Mia gasped.

I popped up my head and poked out my tongue, showing it to her.

"Oh god ... I'm in love with your tongue ... it's amazing" she panted.

I continued to orally tease her until her cum erupted, flooding my face and tongue with her juices.

I moved to kneel between her thighs, resting my hard cock across her naked mound. I eased back a little and slid it up and down between her wet lips before placing its head at the entry to her pussy canal.

I slowly pushed forward, encountering some resistance before the head slid inside her.

"Fuck me" was her simple request.

I did with one long continuous push, sending my cock into her depths and parking my bloated balls against her ass.

"So full ... so full ... and stretched" Mia gasped whilst I rested fully inside her. I then started a slow and steady fuck motion - in and out in short strokes.

"Fuck me ... oh fuck me" she chanted. i could feel her fuck tube getting hotter by the second. I would not be able to hold out much longer.

"You're too fucking hot ... you're cooking my cock and its going to explode"

I slammed harder into her then I erupted, pumping my cum into her depths.

"Fuuuuuucccckkkkk baby" I yelled as her body too erupted into a massive cum, sending her juices streaming down my embedded cock.

We took a few minutes to both calm, and it was then that I heard someone clapping and saying "Bravo ... bravo".

I turned my head to find another petite redhead standing in the door of the bedroom wearing just a tiny pair of panties. She had a nice set of B-cup tits with rosy red nipples. Her red hair was curly and to her shoulders, and it framed a very pretty face which was staring at the join between my body and Mia's.

Mia looked past me and said "Hey Lori ... good morning ... sorry if we were too loud".

I still had my hard cock inside Mia as she talked with Lori who was her housemate.

Then Mia stunned me by asking Lori "Would you like a turn? ... Grant is still very hard inside me".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.