Missed Clues - Cover

Missed Clues

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Spouse splitting for parts unknown. Thrilling adventures on the Adriatic, planned by a travel agent provacateur. International relations and indelicate diplomacy. You always get what you pay for, but pay dearly when plans go awry. Pay attention to the clues in front of your eyes. Who's really in charge? Does it matter? Clever, charming, conspiratorial choices certainly carry considerably captivating consequences. It's all good in the end. Eventually, in the end. It's a long hot summer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Humor   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

If her naked waitress gig didn’t pan out, the little Texan had a great future as an air raid siren.

The smell of the grease paint and the roar of the crowd must have had a considerable effect on my libido, too. My cock suffered no stage fright, no performance anxiety. Maybe I had a future in show business. Break a leg.

I hoped I still had enough gas in the tank for Act IV. Taking a deep breath myself, I lifted Stephie and turned her to face her adoring fans. I let her slide down my chest. She let my prick slide into her ass. The oil and my thumb had loosened the naked Texan’s lower lone star to a state of readiness.

‘Angela’ inhaled sharply as my dickhead popped through her elastic asshole, then relaxed as I impaled her once again. She began to rock her hips in time to the music. I played the same rhythm on her nipples and started toward her clit when a tiny yellow waif of a girl rushed the stage, tossed her handbag to the side and attached herself to Stephie’s pussy.


Crazy Yellow Waif Details:

Name Age Hgt. Eyes Hair Cup/Color
Jane Cassidy 13 4’10” blue blonde C/pale pink


Whatever the little lightening bolt was doing, she was good at it. Stephie tried to stand but the limpet lip lock held her down. Her ass spasmed around my intruder, she talked to the aliens again and lost control. I had a lap full of ragdoll held in place by a steel bar.

Yellow Waif sat back on her heels and grinned like the canary that ate the pussycat.

“Anne. Pamela. Clean our waitress up.” I freed the string-less marionette and set her aside. The Smythe sisters took over from there. “Sadie, get my pants and the rest of the oil.” Sadie flew off the stage to our lounge area.

The audience participant dumped her purse on the floor, tore open an alcohol wipe, cleaned my rod and climbed into my lap. “Be still, Mr. Charles. I’ve been ready for this since I watched you pummel Edie Simpson on the pommel horse.”

She positioned her cunt over my rejuvenated cock but hesitated. “Laurie, get my smart phone and take pictures. I want proof that I lost my cherry on stage in front of a crowd. I’m going to suck dick next. Then your dad is going to ass fuck me.”

Laurie obediently picked up the device and the Chronicle of the Crazy Yellow Girl began when she slipped my steel through her lips. “No hymen. I lost it in gymnastics, Holy Shit, you’re huge.” She worked it in deeper. “It feels so good.”

“Who ARE you? Where did you come from?” I managed to blurt out as I got all the way in. Or as far as I could go for now. She ran out of pussy but kept trying to force the last two inches.

“This little tramp is Jane Cassidy. She lives three doors down from us in Florida. She never flashed her tits cause she didn’t have any. Can’t say that anymore!” Laurie answered for the little fucker happily riding my cock. “How she found your dick in Italy, I can’t tell you.”

“Satellite photos from Google Earth?” Sadie giggled. “Probably an app. You and the Great Wall of China!”

“You ‘re Ray and Edna’s girl. Sorry, I’ve never seen you in yellow. Your boobs were worth the wait. You run away?” Edie was Edna’s sister.

“Fast touring. Been to Florence. Venice next.” Jane could multitask and not miss a beat. “Squeeze my tits. They went to an old folks club and I was bored to tears. Went for a walk. Dad said OK, how much trouble could I get into? I’m commmiiinnnggg!”

She went wild for a minute or two and picked up the story. “I heard the music, walked past the bouncers and saw you spanking that girl. I knew that was the most awesome way to get fucked ever. Oh god! Fuck me! It is all the way in yet? My liver just moved. It’s happening again. Wooooow!”

Jane started panting. “That was a good one. One of the girl servers painted me yellow and you know the rest. Make sure you get close ups, Laurie, and shots with the people in the background.”

“Keep my face out of the frame. I don’t need to get shot by an angry friend or pull time in jail.”

“Pops, you know she’s only fourteen, don’t you? Her face is all she wants with her cunt filled by your dick.”

“It’s too late to unfuck her. I ain’t stopping now, her tight pussy feels too good wrapped around my prick!” Sadie was back with my pants. “Give me the smallest loop. Make sure her ass is ready.”

“Not fourteen yet. Early blooming boobs. Look older. Fooled the staff.” She whooshed out. “Fucking is fun!”

She came again. Amazing.

I put the loop on one of Jane’s bouncing ‘C’ cup tits and bit the other. She peaked again and stayed there. “Is she ready?” I asked Sadie.

“Probably. Assfuck her anyway. If a few dozen strangers hear her squeal like a yellow piglet, she will get what she wants.” Sadie helped me get the bright yellow fucktoy turned to see the stunned gawkers and held my dripping dick in position. “Do it, Uncle Ted. Do the little twat like you did Laurie and me.”

I promptly dropped her, completely impaling the slippery little squealing squirmer in one stroke.

The demon DJ turned off the black lights, returning everyone to people color. Laurie snapped photos like the paparazzi on meth. Jane was staring at Laurie. “He fucked you and Sadie, too? The same cock that was in Aunt Edie, Mr. Charles fucked his daughter and her best friend with the same dick? The same cock that took my cherry and is now deep in my butt? This is great.” The more perverse she could make it sound, the better. “His daughter, my mom’s sister, who else has this big cock been in?”

Sadie had to answer. Laurie was trying to suck Jane’s clit off. “Those two eating the girl he had before you got screwed on stage tonight. Three more sisters back at the hotel got popped last night. You know about Laurie and I. You saw the girl he spanked get fucked in all three holes just because he wanted to and she didn’t stop him.” She picked up the iPhone and restarted the documentation of Jane Cassidy’s Debutant Balling. “You’re the ninth virgin and the youngest to take his dick in public in two days. Welcome to the club.”

Observations from the geek in me: The body oils remained slippery to the extreme but did not transfer once applied to skin. Laurie’s blue and Jane’s yellow did not produce green. The floor showed no trace of Pamela’s purple or Anne’s orange. Neither my white nor Jane’s yellow were affected by the alcohol wipe.

Amazing stuff, that oil!

The theory was confirmed when black lights came on and the players glowed again in unsmeared Crayola© colors. Laurie had Jane coming like a TGV express and the three on the clean floor formed a deflowered daisy chain.

Jane got her act together, mumbling, “Mr. Charles, help me dismount this fence post in my butt. I want to complete the trifecta. Show me how to deep throat.”

“Ass to mouth? Don’t you want to clean it a bit?”

“No. Dirty and nasty is the way I want it.” Jebus on a pogo stick! This was one seriously twisted girl. “Nothing sticks to the body oil anyway.” Was she disappointed?

I lifted the little yellow sylph up and stood her on the floor. “First you...”

I was wasting my breath. Jane was giving a clinic in seconds: ‘Advanced Techniques in Extracting Mr. Charles’ Balls Out The End Of His Dick, 401’. She had me howling at the moon when I found the juice to blast her mouth full.

“Don’t ask. I never sucked cock before. Kielbasa and the Internet. Lots of practice.”

Thank you, Al Gore, for getting the Internet funded. I know you didn’t invent it, but a little appropriations bill indirectly made world-class blow-jobs possible. Real men everywhere are in your debt. Special thanks to Poland and the Academy of Sausage Arts and Sciences for the study aids.

“OK, girls. Link elbows and lets take a bow.” The DJ brought the house lights up and we did a passable curtain call. He strolled over and asked if we wanted group shots.

He used Jane’s cam phone to take some from behind, with our arms raised facing the crowd. Some with us facing him with the audience in the background and shots of just us. I did a few of the girls only. Then they wanted repeats with the black lights on.

The girls insisted on getting a shot or two each with my cock in a pussy, ass or mouth, or all three. Stephie decided not to reenact the spanking or we would never get back to the cottage. Six girls, eighteen orifices: my work is never done. It’s good to be me.

The disc jockey told us it was the kinkiest night ever and would be talked about for years to come. He gave me the phone, returning to his booth and gladiator. The dance tunes blared as club life resumed normally.

As we were collecting our things scattered on the stage the manager approached. He handed me a DVD. “This is the only recording made tonight. In the interests of privacy, we at Massimo’s electronically switch off all cell phones and cameras, except the one to document the live bands. None of our patrons want their unusual behavior to be made public. We missed the yellow girl’s device while misbehaving ourselves.”

“Enough said, signore. Assure the others none of these images will be released in any form. We have lives to live also.” I shook his hand, thanking him for the video. “Thank you for your excellent hospitality.”

“There is one more unfortunate bit of news. The other girls have requested that I let Angela go. They fear she has set the customer service bar too high and they feel such a high standard will be expected of them. I agreed to return to our mundane normal and stick to the more sedate wet lingerie contests and furtive trysts in the dark for which we are known.” He shook his head sadly. “This night will have to be a legendary one-of-a-kind. People will claim to have been here who weren’t. Those who are here will seldom mention it.”

He shook hands with a frowning Stephanie. “A full month’s severance pay is waiting at the reservations desk. I personally thank you for an excellent show.” He returned to his duties after staring at her wobbling, naked tits.

“That’s almost more embarrassing than fucking naked on stage! Getting fired while he makes my tits bounce.”

“Don’t worry, Stephie. As of this instant you are working as our personal assistant and social advisor. I’ll pay a living wage, room and board and full tuition at any school you choose. Florence, Florida, Embry-Riddle or Ringling, acrobat or astronaut, chemist or clown. Pack up in the morning. You’re coming with us. Welcome aboard.”

She broke out laughing. “You had me naked in five minutes and wandering through this horny crowd after making me come at your touch. You have fucked me boneless in every hole, spanked my bare ass while a hundred strangers cheered. You asked two girls to lick my clit until I could take it no more. Who knew I don’t fuck on the first date? I fuck before the first date!” She looked at the other girls. “And I don’t even know your name. I’m Stephanie Collins from Midland, Texas. The total stranger I gave it up for is... ?”

“I apparently do fuck you at first sight. Ted Charles, Cape Canaveral, Florida, at your cervix.” I smiled. “Pleased to meet you.” I tugged the pendant. “The ‘T’ on your tit. We’ll have to get you and Jane properly tagged later.”

I spotted Jane coming from the bar with a small trash bag. “We need it to carry our stuff.”

On the way back to our lounges, I gave Jane her instructions. “Call Edna now and tell her you ran into Laurie and Sadie by surprise. You want to have a sleepover at our cottage so they can have a night together. You will call them in the morning and say you want to stay with us at the hotel and give them a second honeymoon. We have two, three room suites on a private floor and tons of security.” I raised an eyebrow. “Think you can sell it?”

“Hell yeah. I’m a teenaged girl, just barely really, but good at it. I’ve been driving them nuts for weeks. Making them crazy is my job. I had excellent role models. They will drop me off at the first bus station if their favorite clueless Mr. Mom geek is in charge. Dad will toss me a credit card and watch me disappear in the rearview mirror.”

I was putting everything into the trash bag as she called. Fortunately, they were acclimated to Italian nightlife time. It was after 11:30 PM. Edna and Ray were surprised (?) to hear the girls and I were in Italy and even more so that Jane bumped into us. Their conversation started at the original sleepover but morphed directly to the second honeymoon idea. That Jane was out so long on her own in a foreign land was never mentioned.

Clue?

I guess Edna actually wanted to hear my girls agree and talked to Laurie and Sadie for a while. Exploring ruins and shopping, beaches and food were discussed at length.

Six naked girls failed to notice that all I left for them to wear on the walk to the cottage was shoes. I gotta be me, what can I say? Well, I can say I’m glad the cam phone was off. I got dressed while they talked.

Ray needed to do his concerned father thing. I suspected it was merely pro forma.

“Ray, listen to me. If I Winnie and I were together, I would jump all over this. We’re booked at a Gamboa Family property, have too much room and they have three daughters to keep our girls busy doing whatever girls do at that age. They can’t go very far because the family has Special Forces grade security for their celebrity residents. I can watch over them anyway.”

They had no clue how much I enjoyed watching them do the things girls do at that age. Or enjoyed doing things to girls of any age. The precise name of the ‘Gamboa Family’ resort somehow was forgotten, as was the ‘clothing optional’ option. It was owned by the ‘Family’, so if they inferred it was ‘family oriented’, that was their misimpression.

“Ted, are sure this is OK with you? Sure, Edna and I could use the time to reconnect with the good old days but just one teenager is a handful. Three would make me nuts.”

“It’s easier than you think. All the kid sitting taught me a basic truth. They keep themselves busy and I just stand back and make sure they don’t burn down the neighborhood. I’ll be fine.” I reassured him. “And they always obey my rules. All in all, we have some pretty good girls.”

On speaker phone, the Cassidys pretended reluctance but agreed, giving their permission. I asked Edna to pack up Jane’s things and meet us at Trattoria Monica for breakfast, reminding her to bring specific legal papers for emergencies, Jane’s passport, pertinent ID and the return plane ticket. “I’ll switch her flight so she can travel with us at the end of the summer.” Edna agreed too quickly again and cut the connection.

In truth, they caved pretty easy. I smelled The East Florida Mom Conspiracy at work. I pictured the accomplices back at the Cape plotting to send all nine or ten of my regular houseguests to spend the summer with Laurie, Sadie and the harmless geeky rocket scientist/soccer dad. I didn’t worry about the expense. Even at this rate, I couldn’t make a dent in the interest income. I had to worry about space. Could facilities maintenance arrange bunk beds?

If you think this musing was a fantasy or ego trip, you don’t know those Moms. This was standard operating procedure. Five will get you ten, flights would be booked to Venice tomorrow.

“Girls, I’m starving. Show business builds up an appetite. Stephie, see if you can find our munchie tray, more wine and have the manager tally the bill. Laurie, you and Pamela go with her.” I grinned. “Make sure you remember the corkscrew.”

We could have gone home immediately, but I didn’t want to risk running into the Cassidys. Jane found us while taking a walk; they couldn’t be too far away. They might go straight to their hotel or they might stay out and play. Midnight is not late by European standards. Some places are just getting cranked up.

“I hear Scotland is beautiful this time of the year.” Anne proposed. “Galway is pretty nice and they sorta speak English. Edinburgh has 10,00 years of history. They want Romans, they get Romans. Lets talk them into going east.”

“Don’t be snarky about the accent. The Scots have Loch Ness and single malt.” Pamela grinned. “What Scotland has the most of is distance from the Adriatic. Lots of miles.”

“I’ve seen brochures for St. Bart’s, Aruba and Barbados on Mom’s desk.” Jane said. “I’m a little surprised we came to Italy instead. But I’m glad it worked out the way it did.”

We chit chatted for the brief time while the errand girls were gone. They returned with two trays, two bottles, extra glasses and the corkscrew. Munching late-night delicacies and sipping a glass of wine appeared so civilized. The setting, naked in a sex club, and the conversation were anything but civil. But oh so sophisticated. ‘Casually daring ambience’ means the outrageous is commonplace.

The ‘prosciutto e melone’ and assorted cheeses rendered all other midnight snacks obsolete.

“You will not believe what we saw. Two women, not one but two, ordering the house white at the bar, being double penetrated while standing there.” Laurie giggled. “If this is what the manager calls the mundane normal, I need a different definition of crazy fucking outrageous.”

“Ten guys, intimately attached front to back, doing the ‘bunny hop’ was a sight I found disturbing on many levels.” Pamela spoofed an exaggerated drag queen pose. “The dears had the heights mismatched and needed a Henley coxswain or at the very least, a drum major. They had no rhythm!”

“Upholsterers, chiropractors and carpet cleaners are gonna be busy in the morning,” Sadie said. “We had the taste and class not to stain the furniture.”

“I’m guessing we opened a curtain to a hidden side of the club rather than set a new standard after all. They simply upped their game.” Stephie said. “The employees aren’t involved. Yet. So I’m still fired.”

“Admired, fired and hired in the same instant. You are the social advisor to the Charles Traveling Circus and Mayhem Management Association.” I had to chuckle. “Things are moving fast, but try to keep up.”

“Don’t forget weird, smeared, speared and cheered.” Anne added. The Silly Monster attacked.

“Thrilled, chilled, drilled and filled.” Sadie giggled. The late hour and the wine were starting to show.

“Ladies, you’re nude, screwed, crude and lewd.” I said. “Perhaps a little stewed. Cork the wine. Let’s blow this pop stand.”

I looked at the bill. The numbers were crossed out. ‘Compliments of the house’ neatly written and signed, ‘Massimo’.

I had them to the door before they remembered. “Pops! We’re still naked. This is not a clothing optional town! People are still on the streets. Oh. My. God. I’ll never get into a good university with a police record.”

“Yikes! The mug shots will be on the Internet in minutes.” Stephie wailed.

“So you better hurry. Three blocks, police patrols, street lights and the chance we will meet Ray and Edna.” I laughed at the sudden shyness. This was the first real foray in public where nudity was actually rare, if it occurred at all. Appropriately sympathetic, I herded six trembling naked teenagers out onto the sidewalk.

Throwing gasoline on the fire, I made them line up under the ‘Club Massimo’ marquee for a full frontal group shot. “Feet apart, arms akimbo, tits thrust proudly. Hold that pose. Now for a safety. Crap, Jane, you blinked. Again! Turn to the right, arms on the next girl’s shoulders, nipples in profile. Another with the flash.” I can be an artist. “Ass to the camera, looking over your shoulders. Again. Great.”

I dragged it out for a few more poses, extending the torture. A human pyramid closed the session. But any one of the girls could have ended it before it started. The bag with all their clothes was at the end of the line, right beside Anne. She moved it out of the way twice. They could have been dressed in less than a minute. Didn’t happen.

Can you say collective brain freeze? Closet exhibitionism? Preplanned forgetfulness? Illusion of coercion? Mattered not, I still got to watch six naked teens ponder the walk to shelter.

In my defense, I always gave them an ‘out’. They never used it. We didn’t have to move via the brightly lit main street. Empty streets of 9-5 offices and trades services would have more shadows than lights and the distance was the same. That’s the way we went.

I walked down the middle of the street. They darted along behind from shadow to doorway to planter to shadow. They could have been robbers trailing a potential victim, detectives tailing a suspect or six stoned squirrels looking for nuts.

I took plenty of pictures. I arrived well ahead of the girls, opened the door and turned on the porch lights. It wouldn’t do to have them trip in the dark. My concern for their physical well-being was the primary motivation. That the bright lights and the last dash exposure of their naked bodies made for great photos was a lucky side effect. Really.

The ungrateful wretches tried to lock me out. Guess who had the key? Clue: Who opened the door? Got it in one.

The giggle/tickle fest eventually subsided. We got showered and de-dayglowed, despite the shortage of towels. We all ran out of steam and hit the sack. Two queen sized beds, pushed together, gave six tiny teens and a six-foot evil enabler plenty of room to crash and burn.

And so ended Thursday, our second full day of a long summer vacation. I love my life.

The seven travelers were up and about by 7:30. Once the new additions had been introduced to the clever balms, Jane wore what she had on last night when she wandered away from her parents, my four had lots of choices, but Stephanie had nothing to wear. Not a stitch, literally. She borrowed a skirt from Pamela and blouse from Laurie. She was so happy to have something, anything, panties and bra were forgotten. Having brunch at Trattoria Monica naked was not on her list of favorite things to do. I went with shorts and a polo shirt, commando.

I gave them today’s order of business. “First, we go to Ms Collins’ place to pack, drop by Massimo’s for the clothes she wore to work, have breakfast and hit some boutiques to fill in the blanks. Jane’s wardrobe probably needs a tune-up too.”

“I don’t have a lot. The club supplies everything I needed at work. Just jeans and some shirts and blouses are all I have. Everything else is stored at the dorm in Florence.”

“In that case, we’ll do big time shopping on the way back to the resort. You need everything and so does Jane. We don’t have time for ‘everything’ before brunch.”

Four puppy-eyed faces watched closely. “OK. You guys can shop, too. Load the Rover while I settle the bill.” Fifteen minutes later, we were on the way to the boarding house where Stephanie had a room. “How long have you been here?” I asked.

“Three weeks. I had a job waiting tables and worked at the laundromat part time until the Club hired me on. Massimo’s paid better than both jobs together.” She laughed. “Now, I know why. They have to pay well because they expect a lot, maybe too much. I was in over my head before you all raised the bar.”

“The ‘raised bar’, I know very well. Expecting too much, how so?” Sadie asked in wonder. “You had to know what was going on. You worked there.”

“Massimo’s is an ‘adult’ establishment, catering to a certain kind of clientele. The Club is all about keeping the customers happy. My first night, Wednesday, was micro bikini night. Some of the staff stayed aloof. The no-sexual contact policy is a rule, but the ones who bare their boobs get better tips. There’s no policy against dressing sexy, in fact they clearly encourage it. The half-topless costume you took away from me was not the only choice we had, but it was first on the rack in the dressing room. Some covered more flesh and some were no more than panties.”

“Whatever, you chose to expose voluntarily.” Sadie insisted. “Massimo did not force you.”

“Just trying to fit in, maybe testing myself to see if I could act that ‘grown-up’. Maybe for the thrill of being partially naked in public. Understand, this job was all that stood between Midland and me. I dared to show everyone my titty last night, for the extra money. Economic extortion. Until the little bible-belt virgin from Texas had her boob out, then got totally naked and lost her cherries on stage to a tall stranger her second night at work, staff never openly participated in the customers’ sex games. Never say ‘never’. I erased that limit, big time. We were going to be in big trouble if the regular patrons really played hard and wanted a shot at us. Apparently. the girls thought being stripped naked and having your body screwed every imaginable way possible on stage with strange men and girls would become part of the job description, thanks to me.”

Stephanie shrugged, “You saw what went on during and after our ‘coming out’ show. The others believe I planned in advance to fuck a customer in public. They did not like me putting on pressure to make that kind of behavior standard procedure according to the owner when he fired me.”

“It looked to me like you were embracing your part in the improv. The fans agreed that your ‘method acting’ is convincing.” Jane giggled. “So, you enjoyed your big opening night?”

“I had the best debut ever despite how embarrassing that incredible experience started out.” Stephie answered, “After all of that, I have to suffer the humiliation of getting fired while Massimo watches my boobs jiggle during his extended handshake.”

“So, you’re saying that getting fucked in all three holes by a stranger on stage saved your future modesty?” I grinned and parked at her temporary home. “Who knew?”

“Unconsciously, maybe I did. It was better than what might happen later in a more revealing uniform in a rougher crowd. So, in a bizarre way, I guess that’s right. I can always claim it was not my idea, that I had no other acceptable option to save face.”

Anne was falling over. “Saving face by getting face-fucked, getting pussy-fucked then taking it up your ass by some guy with a huge dick while his little daughter licks your wet clit on stage, in order to prove your virtuous chastity, is a curiously contradictory concept only a horny, panic-stricken teenager could dream up.”

“So you do understand completely!” Stephie laughed. “Having that perv Massimo cause my tits to jiggle had no payoff for me!”

“Naked fucking in public today to save tomorrow’s modesty! I must have missed that class when the Red Cross was teaching CPR in school.” Laurie laughed. “The hands-on demonstration models must have been exhausted.”

Packing Stephie’s things went smoothly as the chest compression and intubation jokes flew back and forth among the girls. Her landlady wished her luck and we were off to the Club.

The morning shift let us in amid curious stares when we went to the dressing rooms to clean out Stephanie’s locker. Again, fast work. On the way out, the head prep cook gave us a large box and an envelope. Inside, the note read:

“Angela,

It was a beautiful one-time thing you did last night. Anyone with eyes can see that you unwittingly got swept away in an exciting hypnotic daze. Truly, I never expected you do that sort of performance as a regular event and am quite sorry about the fall out, but the wait staff insisted I make a choice then or have a revolution. Elevating client service that far is not in their plans.

The contents of the carton are yours. No one will wear the ‘slave girl’ costumes again. Even if they did, it would not be as well as you and I don’t want them to go to waste. Maybe you can find a use for them. They make excellent casual wear around the house or suite and will be fashionable cover-ups on the nicer beaches and yachts.

Enclosed is double your pay plus a severance check. I hope it gets you by until you find another position.

Have a good life whatever you do, wherever you go.

Ciao, Massimo.”

The box contained all of the single-sided togas, all of the diaphanous skirts and panties. There was more than enough for the girls and the Gamboas to have two of each item. Additionally, he included a generous supply of the slippery dayglow body paints. I could see large black lights coming to our shared hallway soon.

The girls thought the whole package, clothing and money, was totally cool. Pamela held one of the ‘slave maiden’ costumes up to her chest. “Actually this screams demure, timid and bashful compared to what we’ve seen on our beach. At least one boob is partially covered. It works for me.”

“The skirt ain’t so bad either, sis. I can see wearing either with our new jewelry.”

“You can change in the Rover on the road. Breakfast calls.” I shooed them out for the trip to Trattoria Monica after packing the carton behind the rear seat.

Monica met us at the door at 8:45, smirking like a fiend. “You all made a big impression on our little village last night, Don Theodore. I’m no longer the most scandalous lady in town. In contrast, I’m positively respectable.”

The girls cracked up. “I knew you would approve, Dona Monica, there are days when being very bad is not only rewarding, but very easy.” Sadie giggled. “It seemed like the thing to do.”

“Enough said about that. The evening will never be forgotten and it will seldom be believed that such things happen. Let it become legend. The tiny canary’s folks are waiting and do not need to know of your delightful debaucheries if they don’t already.” She looked at me. “They seem to be anxious this morning and have several small suitcases prepared.” She seated us, saying, “Isabella will be your server. I have instructed her to order an assortment of omelets, meats and pastries. I’m sure there will be something to please everyone. Don’t hesitate to call me if I can be of further assistance.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.