Kate
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Pervyfamily

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - How sister submits willingly to her brother

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

We drove for about 20 minutes and I parked the car a distance away from the diner. The diner was located at a small town area so it was kind of populated. Putting an arm around Kate, we walked to the diner and found the guy at a corner table. We approached him and he introduced himself as Ed. We shook hands before sitting down opposite him. The table was hidden from view and nobody could see what we were doing unless they came over. After the waitress served me my coffee and Kate's milkshake and left, Ed fished out the cards from his pocket and placed them on the table.

The cards looked perfect but I told him that I need to test it out. He nodded as I whispered to Kate to go to the liquor store opposite and get some beer. She nodded, took her new card and climbed over me to get out. During the process, I purposely lifted her skirt up and showed her panties to Ed.

Ed is 17 year old black nerdy teen that wears glasses. I noticed that his eyes never left Kate's body and looked excited as he caught a glance of her panties. While Kate was gone, we chatted a little and I found out that he was in high school.

Kate came back 10 minutes later with a pack of beer and smiling. She climbed back over me and sat to my right. "Well Ed, I'm sorry that I do not have the money." I said as I noticed Ed turning angry.

"Well I would like to offer a trade. As we are short of cash, she would be willing to suck you off for the two cards please?" I continued and this time I rubbed her right tit through her top and outlined her nipple as she sip her milkshake and adding : " Please sir!" with her puppy eyes.

Ed pondered hard before replying: "Well you bastard, I will take your offer but I want two shots in any hole I want for the two cards. One shot for one card and I will throw in the drinks."

"Well add $50 if you take anal and you have a deal." I countered.

Just as I hoped, Ed stuck his hand out and we shook on the deal. I and Ed then swapped places and he sat beside Kate and I sat opposite them. I sipped my coffee as Ed placed his right arm around Kate's shoulder and pulled her closer to him. As she snugged towards him, Ed used his left hand and started caressing her sweet face before whispering: "Let's go fuck!"

"But I want to finish my milkshake first!" Kate pouted.

Ed agreed and as Kate drank her milkshake, Ed's right hand slipped inside Kate's shirt and was clearly grouping her right tit and his left hand was wondering down her body to her skirt. I felt my dick growing as I watched Ed molesting my little sister. As Ed brought his left hand up, he licked his fingers and smiled and Kate finished her drink. Ed tossed some bills on the table as we got up and left.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.