Seasonal Daughters - Cover

Seasonal Daughters

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 7

I removed my clothes down to my boxers. She watched. She came close and turned away and said, "Unzip me, please." I pulled the zipper all the way down. She stepped away from me and turned to face me. She was holding the dress up and, for only an instant, looked troubled. Then, she calmed and smiled. She let the dress drop and stepped out of it. She sat on the bed, kicking off her heels. She peeled her hose down one leg at a time. It was one of the most amazingly sensual sights that I have ever seen. She stood again and unclasped her bra releasing her breasts. She climbed in bed like a cat. I followed her into the bed and we snuggled under the covers. I pulled her long, lean body to mine and she draped her body over mine with one arm over my chest.

I felt that arm pull as she hugged herself close molding her body to mine. I had one arm under her and had it coming around to hold her at her hip. My other arm was holding her higher. She was pressing her chest into mine with two points that were burning holes in my chest. The bedside lamp was on and we were looking into each other's eyes.

"Laura Watson, you are gorgeous! You are a vision of loveliness and I am proud to have you by my side since last Sunday. You caught the eye of many men and not just a few women in church. Tonight, some were even drooling. I didn't blame them tonight because I was drooling, too.

"Now, I have you by my side for the night. You feel very good by my side and the bed is comfortable. What more could I want?" I kissed her forehead and gave her a little squeeze.

"I thought you wanted to talk."

"I was talking. I was talking about you and how I feel when you're with me. Now, I have a question. What would you like to do tomorrow?"

"Paul, it's supposed to be pretty tomorrow. The girls are going to want to be with us. Let's go somewhere that will allow us to walk together. Be prepared. They will be asking lots of questions. I don't have answers yet for many of those questions. I don't think you do either. They will have to learn patience.

"I want to do one other thing tomorrow and the girls will enjoy helping me. I want to shop for a few skirts. Seeing you look at me makes me want to own a few skirts. Between the two of them and me, they will be short enough but not too short. Sunday, I will wear a pants suit though."

"Laura, you would be beautiful in anything. Since you have to kneel for baptism, you will probably be more comfortable in slacks. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and to Sunday. I will monopolize as much of your weekend and life as you will permit."

"Paul, if you will permit it, I will bring clothes for Sunday with me."

"We have a guest room. I'm not sure about sleeping with you in the same bed with my daughters in the house even if we don't do anything."

"Paul, you are staying here tonight. They won't believe any denials but will believe you spent the night right where you are. Tell them the truth. That's your habit anyway. I like that about you.

"Don't tell them that nothing happened because something is happening. They will believe the truth. If I stay at your house tomorrow night, all we have to do is leave the door open. They won't have a problem with that. I don't want them to think that they might be losing you. They will not. Your love for your daughters is another thing that endears you to me."

I hadn't thought of that solution. The more I thought about it, the more I thought that it was a great idea. I smiled. "Leaving the door open is a superb idea. You know that we may well have the two of them join us if we do that."

She grinned at me. "Probably. I will welcome them. Tonight, I wanted just you in my bed regardless of the physical activity. Paul, I am very satisfied."

I grinned. "Tomorrow night, you might wear a bit more though."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.