Stepdad Rape - Cover

Stepdad Rape

by Anna Shae

Copyright© 2014 by Anna Shae

Sex Story: My stepdad is a bad man and he takes my virginity in a very rough way.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Violence   .

Ugh. They were fighting again and Jax sounded drunk. My mom was crying and trying to calm him down.

"Baby please, not like that. You're being too rough. When you're drunk you hurt me."

"Fucking Cunt, you don't wanna let me in that pussy? That's my pussy bitch."

I heard a slap and my mom must've fought him. I heard a grunt and a loud yell.

"Ow! Fucking bitch."

I heard him stomp past my room to go sleep it off on the couch. I relaxed a little. She was safe for tonight.

I hated Jax. He was my stepdad and why my mom married him I would never know. He wasn't ugly. He was huge. 6 foot 4 and 285 pounds of solid muscle. He was a very dark skinned black man with a full mouth. He was 43. He was a drunk and a womanizer. My mom was past the best years of her looks but was still an attractive woman. 5 foot 6 with light dirty blonde hair, carrying a little extra weight, and her breasts had started to sag. She had beautiful blue eyes and a gorgeous smile. She had had a progression of shitty boyfriends one after another after my dad had left. Jax was her final choice. I wasn't happy.

I woke up the next morning and started to dress for school. I had my skirt on but no top, when my door banged open and Jax stood there.

"What the fuck? Don't you knock?" I gasped as I covered my tits. He grinned.

"Your mom had to go to work early. She asked me to drive you to school. Get some clothes on."

I glared as he left my room. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a little shorter than my mom. I was 5 foot 4, and 130 pounds. I had the same hair but more blonde. I wore it really long. I had nice firm round tits and a good ass. I slid on a bra and tank top. I was ready to go.

In the car, Jax was kind of quiet. I tried to ignore him and texted my friend Josie. Suddenly he pulled over.

"Hey Anna, are you a virgin?"

"None of your business. Don't make me late to class."

"I never see you with boys. Are you a lezzy or something?"

"No! If you really must know? My mom has been shit on by enough men that I really am not interested right now. Now leave me alone."

"Alright, I was just asking."

He drove on to the school. I got out, but before I shut the door I heard him say, "You got some fine ass titties though."

I slammed the door and stormed into class. It was gonna be hot. I could tell.

I got a ride home from Josie after school. I came into the house and that lazy fuck Jax was on the couch.

"Hey Anna, your mom left you a note. She had to go to Atlanta for two days to a training seminar."

I took the note from the coffee table and went upstairs.

Anna sweetie, I'll be gone for two days. Try not to fight with Jax. I left food in the fridge and my credit card in case of emergency. I love you! Call me tonight after 8:00.

Love you!

Mom

I decided to make the best of it and I made a decent dinner. While we were eating, Jax asked me how old I was.

"14", I said.

"You got a nice body for a 14 year old."

"Whatever perv!" I snipped and left the table.

I was in my room with my door closed and I was reading a book. I was wearing only my favorite cami and a pair of panties. I read for a while and went to sleep. I woke up suddenly. I looked at my clock. 2:17 am. I wondered what woke me. As my eyes adjusted I saw him. Jax was in my room.

"What are you doing in here? Get out!"

"Don't be mad Anna, I'm lonely."

My heart started to pound. He sounded drunk.

"GET THE FUCK OUT! or I'm telling my mom!!"

I switched on the small lamp by my bed. Jax was in his boxers and his bulge was obvious I pulled the covers tight around me and sat up.

"Look if you get out now, this can stay between us. I won't tell. Please just go."

His eyes burned into me.

"I don't think so baby girl." To my absolute horror he started walking toward me. I knew he had beaten my mom more than once. I jumped up off the bed and tried to run past him. He caught me by the hair and jerked me back to him. He slung me down on the bed. He put his big hand around my throat and squeezed. Tears streamed down my face as I struggled for air. I was nearing panic when he loosened his grip.

"Now, you are gonna show me those fine titties baby girl. Don't make me hurt you."

Sobbing I pulled the cami over my head and he put his hand right back on my throat as he stared.

"Fuck! You have some sexy nipples. Imma suck on them. Don't fucking move a muscle."

He pinned my arms over my head and began tonguing my nipples and sucking them hard. He tugged at them with his teeth. I was shaking and ashamed that they hardened up.

"You like it! Just like your mama.

Cold hearted till I get my mouth working them tits. You got a hotter body though."

He used his free hand to pinch them hard and I cried out.

"Jax please stop this. I don't want this. Please just go. I am not going to fuck you. Please just go."

He slapped me across the face. In seconds I felt him jerk me over his knee and he yanked my panties down. He slapped my ass over and over till my cries of pain filled the house. Then very roughly he shoved two fingers up my ass. I sobbed in pain.

"Tell me no again you little bitch and I'll shove my 9 inch cock straight up your ass. Then I will spend the next 24 hours making you learn every lesson in pain you can imagine. Then when your mama gets home I will fucking rape her till she bleeds and beat her till she is in the hospital."

He shoved his fingers further up my ass. I was crying too hard to speak.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.