New Beginnings - Adam's Story - Cover

New Beginnings - Adam's Story

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Chapter 55

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 55 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

After lunch I had Art teleport Asana and Bizana and myself away from the settlement to a location that I had already agreed upon with Art earlier that day. I had him do this so that no one could follow us. Once we arrived I spend a short half hour chatting with Asana and Bizana, discussing what I knew of their power to shape-shift and about their limitations and what I expected out of them this afternoon. It didn't take them long to comprehend what I asked of them and after a little practice, they were able to do things just as I wanted them to do it. Satisfied I told Art to bring me Vicky.

I hadn't forewarned Vicky of my intentions and I will state that she was taken by surprise by my teleportation of her to my location. The poor woman had been relaxing when I grabbed her and she appeared on the floor in front of me stretched out in only a t-shirt and a pair of panties. Almost immediately Vicky leapt to her feet, frantically glancing about and just as immediately her eyes fell upon me.

"I'm sorry," I chuckled as her eyes glared at me questioningly. "I should have warned you before hand. To be honest, I didn't think."

"What the fuck is going on here?" Vicky demanded to know, her expression turning from surprise to one of annoyance. As she asked she glanced about her taking in our surroundings. Her expression did not get any softer as she noticed that the room we were in was furnished with only one item – a bed.

"Let me explain," I started to say, a smile still on my lips.

"You had fucking better," Vicky growled, "or else."

Even that threat didn't put an end to my mood. Instead I gave Vicky another broad smile and when I had, I got down to business.

"First off," I told her, waving my right arm about indicating our surroundings, "welcome to the playroom."

"The playroom?" Vicky asked sharply, her eyes growing even wider.

"Yes Vicky," I replied chuckling some more, "the playroom. I had Art put it together for me this morning. It's located down in the woods south of the settlement. I had him whip it up for me so that I had a place to go to that no one else knew about and while it looks rustic, I can assure you that it has everything that I really need at this moment."

As I said this I let my arm sweep towards the large four-poster bed that dominated the centre of the room. Of course Vicky's eyes grew even larger and her face became sterner when I pointed out the bed.

"I don't know what you think you're doing here," Vicky growled with annoyance in her voice, "but whatever it is, you're not doing it with me. I'm not interested and that is that."

"That's a pity," I declared casually, still keeping a knowing smile affixed to my face, "considering that I've planned a surprise for you."

"You've planned a surprise for me?" Vicky muttered sceptically, glancing about as she spoke. "The only surprise that I can see here is that bed and as I've already told you, I'm not interested."

"The bed is only part of it," I chuckled in response, feeling very mischievous even with Vicky being in the mood that she was in. Still I wasn't stupid and I decided not to push my luck. Instead I clapped my hands loudly and waited for the rest of the surprise to show itself to Vicky. It didn't take long.

A door on either side of the bed opened and my two shape-shifters appeared. Naturally they did not appear as themselves. They appeared instead as Vicky's mother Victoria and Olivia Dong. Their arrival caused Vicky to gasp with surprise for not only were Asana and Bizana spitting images of the two other women, but they appeared not as the modified younger women, but as the women had appeared back on Earth before they had been kidnapped by Lord Adina and changed.

It had been something that I had spoken to Art about that morning before speaking to Asana and Bizana. The AI had downloaded a few gigabytes of images onto a tablet for me of all the women in our community. They were all 'before' images of every woman over thirty and they were very detailed. I had shown them to Asana and Bizana after lunch, once we had arrived here and they had practiced changing their forms and appearance to create the impersonations that I now presented to Vicky. The two shape-shifters had done an excellent job considering Vicky's immediate reaction; she might have gasped with surprise because not only did they look like Victoria and Olivia Dong, but they were completely naked as well...

"How?" Vicky sputtered after a second or two.

I smiled in response to that question and then asked Vicky to take a seat on the bed. Too stunned to think or object, she did as I requested. Once settled, I waved over Asana and Bizana. They settled themselves down upon the bed beside Vicky, cuddling in close to my young friend. Vicky responded with embarrassment, by trying not to gaze at the nakedness of either woman while trying to keep a stern eye on me. Once all three were settled I told Vicky everything.

The first thing I told her was about coming up with my idea to have Asana and Bizana substitute for me with the women of the community. When I told her this, both shape-shifters quickly changed into naked duplicates of me. It certainly gave Vicky a start and while I found it funny I had them change back into Victoria and Olivia Dong. Once I had gone on and explained the process of educating them in my ways and testing them out with Emma and Tilly, I informed Vicky how I'd come onto the thought that she might appreciate the services of the shape-shifters more than any in our community, for as it was obvious to see, not only could the two shape-shifters become any person they attempted but they could take on their form at whatever age Vicky desired.

"You're kidding me?" Vicky murmured in disbelief when I was finished speaking.

"No," I replied still smiling broadly, satisfied with what I had pulled off.

"But my secret..." Vicky started to say in complaint.

"Remains a secret," I declared cutting her protest off. "Asana and Bizana are my slaves and as such they will not betray my trust or the trust of my friends. You told me your secret and I have protected it. As a friend I'm offering you the opportunity to enjoy your fantasies and preferences here in the safety of this place knowing that no one will learn of it. So what do you say?"

"At what price you dirty old man?" Vicky demanded to know after a moment's hesitation.

"Well," I chuckled once more, "since I've need of you come spring time without you being pregnant I'll have to forgo that pleasure for the moment. However, I still want your ass. So what do you say? Is it a fair trade?"

"You're joking right?" Vicky questioned me suggestively.

"No," I replied very solemnly, shaking my head this time as I spoke, "I'm not kidding you Vicky. I told you last time that I'd either impregnate you or take your ass. I've noticed since then that you've avoided me like the plague. I can understand your hesitation and appreciate your feelings about this, but the fact is that the time has come for you to surrender yourself to me. I love you Vicky and care about you and I would never hurt you. I've come up with this to help you meet me half way. However whether you're looking forward to it or not, this is going to happen and you're going to have to accept it."

"What if I turn around and walk out of here?" Vicky demanded to know. "What then?"

"You know that I'll never force you to do this Vicky," I replied in a reassuring voice. "You can walk out on me if you want, but you'll also be walking out on what I'm offering you here. It's up to you to decide, however I had hoped that by offering you your fantasies and desires you'd come to terms with the reality of the situation. Think it over please before you say no."

Vicky did think it over. It didn't take her long. Asana and Bizana were cuddled up beside her in their Victoria and Olivia Dong personas and I could see that Vicky was distracted by their presence and by the closeness of their naked bodies. She licked her lips and glanced from one to the other and then towards me. I noticed that her nipples were hard and that they were pointing out against her tight t-shirt. I just stood in silence and waited for her answer. Finally after about five minutes Vicky sighed aloud and nodded her head.

"You're a bastard Adam," Vicky declared in resignation, glancing up at me from where she was sitting, "and you know it. You had better make this fun and enjoyable for me or I'll make you pay."

I just smiled back at Vicky and promised her that I would do my very best. She just sighed again and turned her attention to my two shape-shifting assistants. Both had risen from where they had been kneeling on the bed beside Vicky. Now they were off the bed and moving into action.

Quickly Asana and Bizana helped Vicky out of what clothing she had on. Asana pulled Vicky's t-shirt off and then leaned in and kissed the young woman on the lips. While she kissed her, Asana reached out and caressed Vicky's breasts, letting her fingertips brush over the woman's taut erect nipples. At the same time Bizana slipped off the bed and went to work trying to remove Vicky's panties. She had a little problem because Vicky was sitting and she was distracted by Asana's attention. Bizana finally got them off when Asana forced Vicky back onto the surface of the four poster bed. At that point Vicky shifted her body and Bizana skimmed off Vicky's panties and then tossed them aside. Once she had done that, the young shape-shifter dropped her face between Vicky's parted legs and she started to lick.

I stood to the side and watched for a bit. I had spoken to both shape-shifters before summoning Vicky and I had briefed them thoroughly on my plan. While I was excited by the thought of what was to come, I was patient. As I had told Vicky, I would never do anything to hurt her. Hopefully, with the help of Asana and Bizana, I'd be able to keep my word.

As I watched in silence I was pleasantly pleased to see that Vicky had no problem putting on a show for me. She lay entangled with Asana, locked in a passionate embrace while returning the young shape-shifters caresses. While she did this, she kept her legs parted so that Bizana could continue lapping at her sex. It didn't take long before Vicky had her first orgasm and things moved up a notch.

Part of my briefing to Asana and Bizana had been to direct them to be very assertive with Vicky. The young lesbian not only had a thing for older women. The fact was that she had a thing for dominant older women and I planned on ensuring that she got just that before I moved in and joined them to claim my prize. Thus when Vicky started gasping out her first climax, I smiled and nodded approvingly to Asana who had glanced towards me while she suckled at Vicky's breasts.

"Come to me," Asana urged Vicky, trying to mimic Victoria's speech pattern as best she could. As she spoke the young shape-shift slid away from Vicky and moved to the head of the bed. There she sprawled herself out, lying with her legs parted in blatant invitation. Vicky did not turn her down.

Within seconds Vicky crawled between Asana's legs and then without hesitation lowered her mouth to the shape-shifters sex. Asana moaned deeply in response and then teased Vicky a little more with her impersonation of her mother.

"That's it baby girl," Asana said in Victoria's deep throaty voice, "Come and give your mommy a good licking."

It wasn't perfect but it didn't have to be. Vicky was wrapped up in the moment and enjoying the fantasy enthusiastically. She dove straight in and thrust her tongue as deeply as she could into Asana's tight sex, fucking her with it for a couple of minutes before moving on to lap and nibble at the young alien's clit. While she did that, she knelt with her ass raised and her legs parted waiting for some attention of her own.

Bizana had her instructions as well and when Vicky wiggled her ass in the air, the young alien woman didn't need to be told twice what to do. She slipped in behind Vicky and got back to work teasing Vicky's sex with her long delicate fingers and worshiping Vicky's ass with her hot passionate mouth. I smiled as Vicky pushed backwards with eagerness as Bizana's hands settled on her satiny ass checks and the young alien woman's tongue slid over Vicky's puffy plump pubes. It was a very enjoyable sight.

I had to admit that watching was fun, if not frustrating. I'd always enjoyed playing with Vicky and watching her make love to other women. I especially loved it when I tag-teamed her and her family in an intimate incestuous orgy. I loved sinking my cock into one of her sisters while Vicky serviced that sibling with her rose coloured tongue, while she received pleasure from her mother and her other sibling. It was even better when I got to play with Vicky's satiny smooth milk chocolate coloured ass, knowing that while Vicky might deny feeling anything for me, that she loved the attention I gave her when she was in heat. That knowledge always made me hard and always fuelled my imagination. Seeing Bizana as tiny Olivia Dong kneeling behind Vicky and servicing her just made my cock ache with the need to find relief.

It was Bizana's job to get Vicky ready for me. I had given her precise instructions. I told her how to lick Vicky and how to tease her. It helped that as Olivia Dong, her bone structure was much smaller than normal. Even as a mature adult Olivia, Bizana's hands were small. It came in handy as she played with Vicky's pussy from behind. Incredibly while Bizana licked at Vicky's ass and teased her tight little rosebud with her tongue she was able to work finger after finger into Vicky's pussy until every finger besides her thumb was jammed into Vicky's depths. That thumb Bizana kept pressed against Vicky's clit while slowly massaging the insides of Vicky's cunt. The results were predictable. Vicky had one orgasm after another, quivering and shaking until her legs gave out and she ended up collapsing onto an equally sated Asana.

It was at that point I stripped and moved up onto the bed.

I took care climbing onto that bed. Bizana moved to one side as I did and Vicky stirred a little but not very much and I was able to slide up behind her without really disturbing her. Still she did raise a tired head when I climbed in behind her and spooned my body against her back. As she looked at me through glazed eyes I leaned into her and started kissing her naked shoulders tenderly, while slipping my arms about her and dragging her close to me. Soon Vicky was cuddled against me with her head resting on my right shoulder instead of on Asana's dripping wet pussy and my hard throbbing cock was resting against the crack of her ass and the swell of her plump wet pussy. We stayed that way for a few minutes with my hands gently caressing Vicky's heaving breasts and my lips and tongue teasing Vicky's exposed neck and her broad powerful shoulders. I took my time even though my cock was dripping with anticipation, anxious to keep my word to Vicky. I really wanted her to enjoy this.

In the end I gave the honours to Bizana. As I lay side by side with Vicky, cuddling her and playing with her, the young shape-shifter came to my assistance. Slowly she raised Vicky's left leg over the top of my left thigh. As she did, I bent my knee and shifted my position in such a way as to tilt Vicky's hips and to expose her sex in a manner that not only gave me access to her with my straining manhood, but to Bizana as well who still had an important role to play in this particular game that I was play. On seeing my actions, the young alien woman took hold of my cock in the tiny fingers and gently swathed it the length of Vicky's dripping wet sex. Naturally Vicky gasped at the sensation of feeling my dickhead being rubbed up and down her furrow and she gasped and shifted in my arms. As Bizana did this chore I squeezed Vicky's plump nipples between my fingers and nibbled on the back of her neck. It caused Vicky to gasp and groan and to purr with pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.