New Beginnings - Adam's Story - Cover

New Beginnings - Adam's Story

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Chapter 54

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 54 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The next day turned out to be an interesting day. I woke early and ate breakfast with my daughters while Emma and Bethany slept in. Asana and Bizana were up and going even before I got out of the bedroom and to the kitchen. The two of them greeted me with a bright cheery smile and a 'Good morning Master'. I just smiled back and them and remembered my thoughts from the night before. It put a smile on my face and that smile caused both women to beam even more with pleasure.

Over breakfast I noted a few things about Asana and Bizana. In the short time that they'd been living with us, their features had slowly shifted from how they had originally appeared to us after I'd freed them from the clutches of Buktohesh. It became obvious to me that the two alien women were attempting to mimic our features. I noted that their long pointed ears were gone, now replaced by rounded ears with small lobes that stuck out only slightly from the sides of their heads and that their skin colour, while still bluish-green had faded some in an obvious attempt to match the well tanned complexions of my wife and daughters. I smiled thoughtfully as I noted these things, knowing that they played into my plans for the two women.

After breakfast I had a quick meeting with Art. I actually had him teleport me to his facility as I wanted to talk to him in private. We spoke for only about thirty minutes, yet the conversation proved to be very rewarding. I had to admit that talking to an AI was refreshing. When you asked a direct question, you got a direct reply and you didn't have to sift through a bunch of mixed meanings or emotions to get the answer you wanted.

When I got back from that meeting I excused myself for about ten minutes and then headed off to the weapon lockup in the original shipping container. Once there I dug out the bag of stuff that we'd collected after killing Buktohesh and the Turtle soldiers. Taking the sack in my hand I headed back up to my mobile home.

I ordered everyone out except Emma and Asana and Bizana. As Bethany left I thanked her for last night and then I asked her for a favour. I asked her to send Tilly up to speak with us. I told her it was important and to make sure that Tilly hurried. That got me a look of curiosity from Bethany and I could see in her face that she wanted to ask me what was going on, but she didn't. Instead she said she would and then gave me a kiss and left.

I said nothing to anyone until Tilly got up to the mobile home and joined us. During that time Asana cleaned up the breakfast dishes and put them away while Bizana started making beds. I just sat at the kitchen table sipping a tall mug of coffee. Emma wanted to know what I wanted to discuss but I put her off by telling her to be patient and wait for Tilly. Fortunately Tilly arrived after five minutes and we were able to start.

The first thing I did was to call Asana and Bizana and have them join Emma, Tilly, and me at the dining room table. Obediently they did as I asked.

"Asana and Bizana," I said pointedly, looking from one woman to the other, "I'm going to be asking you some direct and possibly sensitive questions and because I am going to do this, I'm ordering you to tell me the truth whether you like it or not. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master," both Asana and Bizana replied simultaneously. "We are your slaves and we will always obey you."

"Thank you," I said courteously to both women, ignoring the glaring looks of both Emma and Tilly who were clearly irritated with the women's response, "and I appreciate that. However I'm going to be asking you things this morning and I wanted to be certain that you answered truthfully."

"We would never lie to you Master," both women protested vehemently.

"And I appreciate that," I replied quickly and firmly, "but I still needed to make that point clear. Now before we go on I want to discuss something with you. I've spoken to you about this and to Art and I've come to accept it as being a fact. You've made it clear that your race is a slave race and that you have been conditioned to serve and that the conditioning is so severe that if you do not serve as a slave that you will die. I have made that clear to the rest of my family and while they aren't comfortable with that fact, they have accepted it as well. To minimize the necessity of treating you two as slaves, I've confined you to my living quarters and handed you over to my wife and immediate family to be used as domestic servants. So far it has worked out well for everyone. Unfortunately I've come up with an idea that might cause some members of my family to get angry at me. I'll be asking you to do things that are repulsive by the standards of my culture and society. Before I explain what I will be asking of you, I want to explain to you why my people might be offended. You see my people once kept slaves. In fact, slavery was a major part of my world's history until very recently. One of the reasons I asked Tilly here is because her ancestors were probably slaves."

"Really!" exclaimed Asana and Bizana together, their eyes going wide as they glanced from me to Tilly and back again.

"Yes really," I replied quickly before Tilly could say a word, "and that fact is why some members of my family might be offended by what I'm about to ask of you. You see before the slaves of my world gained their freedom, they were used and abused by their owners. Female slaves in particular were abused: physically, mentally, and sexually. Now I want to make it clear that I would never ask you to do anything that you didn't want to do or that you didn't like doing."

"But..." Asana and Bizana started to say in protest. I raised my hand and silenced them.

"I know what you're going to say," I told them, "and I appreciate that you would never disobey me, however that is one of the reasons I asked you to be totally truthful to me during this discussion. I know what your conditioned responses will be but I want to know truthfully how you feel about what I am about to ask of you."

"We will tell you the truth Master," both women responded again as one.

"Good," I stated quickly and firmly, wanting to get beyond this point. "Now let's get down to first things first."

I picked up the bag of stuff that we'd collected from Buktohesh and the Turtle soldiers and put it on the table. Reaching into the bag I pulled out three things. One was Buktotesh's laser pistol, one was a Turtle soldier's energy weapon, and the last thing was the device used to force Asana and Bizana to change shape. I put all three items on the table in front of me and then put the bag on the floor under my chair.

"Tell me about this weapon," I said looking directly at Asana while hefting the Turtle soldier's energy weapon.

"It is a hand held pulse energy weapon Master," Asana replied without hesitation. "It has two settings. The lowest setting will stun a life form and leave it immobilized for approximately thirty minutes depending on the life forms body mass. The second setting will fire a powerful energy wave that will kill anything that it strikes. It is very dangerous and it shouldn't be used indoors."

"All right then," I said moving on, putting aside the Turtle weapon as I spoke and picking up Buktohesh's laser pistol, "tell me about this weapon."

"It is Buktohesh's laser pistol Master," Asana responded. "It has only one setting. If you point it at something and fire, a laser beam will destroy the thing that you are firing at. It is a very short range weapon and it could be used in a building."

"Excellent," I said giving the alien woman a reassuring smile as I set the laser pistol to one side. Then I picked up the device Buktohesh had used against the two shape shifters and turned my attention to Bizana.

"Tell me about this Bizana," I said firmly, gazing into her face and eyes as I spoke.

"It's the device Buktohesh used to force us to shape shift," Bizana replied, lowering her eyes as she spoke and looking somewhat embarrassed. "He always tormented us with it. He made us change into things that we shouldn't have changed into like the stool and side table that you found us as when you killed Buktohesh. It is very painful shape-shifting into inanimate objects and embarrassing. You can't really shape-shift completely because you need to have a head so you can breath."

"Thank you," I said when Bizana had finished speaking and then I turned and tossed the device onto the living room carpet, letting it drop about ten feet from where we were sitting. Then before anyone could ask what I was doing, I picked up the laser pistol and took aim and fired. Just like in the movies a beam of light shot out of the weapon and struck the device. It glowed for a half second and then the device exploded into a thousand little pieces of metal. Everyone just looked at me for a second not knowing what to say. I just turned and put the pistol back onto the table.

"Adam," Emma finally gasped as words came to her, "what in the hell was that about?"

"That," I said looking over at Asana and Bizana, "is my promise to not ever make you do anything against your wills, regardless of the fact that you are my obedient slaves. That is one of the reasons for this conversation today. I know that you will obey me if I tell you to do something but I want to make it clear that I will never force you to do anything that you don't like or want to do. Is that understood?"

"Yes Master," Asana and Bizana replied quickly and enthusiastically.

"Good," I said once again, "then we can proceed with this chat with everyone knowing clearly where I stand on things. Now I've spoken to Art and he's explained a few things to me. One of the things that he has explained is the fact that almost all humanoid life in this galaxy is anatomically compatible. There might be four breasted women like the Ka-Fay-La but as we've recently found out, I can mate with them and they will get pregnant. Having learnt this, I need to ask you a few personal questions and I want the truth."

"Yes Master," responded both Asana and Bizana, beaming enthusiastically at me.

"Do you two enjoy what we humans call sex?" I asked them pointedly.

"Yes Master," the girls replied simultaneously.

"And do you enjoy having sex with men, women, or both?" I asked firmly.

"Both!" exclaimed Asana and Bizana with big smiles on their faces. Then before I could ask another question, Asana added, "We've been trained to satisfy the needs of any being that we are in servitude to Master, regardless of species or gender."

"But that isn't what I want to know Asana," I said sternly. "I already know that you will have sex with a man or a woman if I order you to do so, however if you were given the choice between having sex with a man or a woman, which would you pick?"

"Either Master," Asana said lowering her eyes submissively as she replied. "We would choose either or even both as we do find pleasure in sex."

"All right then," I said nodding my head with understanding. "I've noted that you've softened your natural appearance in the last couple of days. Can you tell me why?"

"To fit in better in your community Master," Asana replied without hesitation. "It is part of our conditioning and one of the reasons my species are natural shape-shifters. Our race has found that most of our masters prefer slaves that look and behave like their own species. It makes them more comfortable."

"So if I asked you to change your face to look like my wife's, would you?" I asked pointedly, gazing directly at Asana.

In response Asana closed her eyes for half a second and then she began to shimmer. The shimmering didn't last long and when it faded Asana's features had changed completely. Sitting across from me was a dead-ringer for my wife.

"Is this what you desired Master?" Asana asked, her voice still her own.

I just nodded and smiled. Asana looked exactly like Emma except for two important points. Her skin was still a light blue-green colour and her hair, though full and wavy like my wife's was still yellowish-green. As Art had forewarned me, there were obvious limitations to their powers. Still it looked promising.

"Can you make yourself look like me?" I said turning my attention towards Bizana.

Bizana's response was exactly like her sister's. Her face suddenly shimmered for a second or two and then she had changed into the spitting image of me. I was impressed and I told them so, which caused them both to smile. Then before anyone could speak again, I pushed on and asked my next question.

"Can you make your entire body look like mine?" I said bluntly.

That brought a gasp of surprise from both Emma and Tilly. They glanced at each other and then me and then at Bizana. Bizana blushed in response. It was funny to see considering that her face was still mine even though her body was still very feminine.

"I could Master," Bizana replied in a low voice, her eyes lowered as she spoke, "but I would need more information before making the change. I have yet to see what a human male looks like naked."

"All right," I said in response, rising from my chair as I spoke and stepping away from the table. "However before I strip down to nothing, I want to know if you're comfortable with the idea of changing your form to replicate mine. Are you?"

"Yes Master," Bizana replied, raising her head and nodding her acknowledgement as she did, before she lowered her eyes once more.

"Fine," I said in reply. Then I stripped. I quickly kicked off my house slippers and then pulled off my shirt. My socks went next and then my pants. By the time I got down to my underwear all eyes were on me. I dropped my drawers and said, "Tah-dah!"

When I said that, Bizana responded by pushing her chair away from the table, before standing up herself. She was dressed the same as all the women in the settlement. She was wearing a flannel shirt and a polar fleece vest and a pair of jeans along with a pair of comfortable calf high moccasin slippers. Just as quickly as I had done, Bizana stripped herself naked. As I watched I felt a stirring in my loins and I had to admit to myself that the young alien woman was attractive. Then that stirring went away as she started to shimmer. This time it took a few seconds. When she was done she looked just like me although she was still blue-green with yellowish-green hair. I was impressed. So were Emma and Tilly. They kept looking from me and then to Bizana and then back again. Then the light blinked on in Emma's eyes and she smiled knowingly at me.

"Oh you crafty old dog," Emma declared without any hesitation. "I can't believe you actually came up with this idea."

"What?" Tilly asked surprised by Emma's outburst.

"Adam's found himself some back up in the bedroom," Emma stated bluntly, glancing over at Bizana and nodding towards the girl. "He wants them to pick up the slack now that Adam has over sixty-plus women to satisfy."

"You're kidding!" Tilly exclaimed in disbelief, her jaw dropping as she glanced towards me and then Bizana. "Do you really think it will work?"

"No," I answered with a smile upon my face. "Emma is not kidding. As Emma has pointed out, I'm one man who has the responsibility to take care of the sexual needs of over sixty-plus women. Even with the enhancements that Art has given me, I can only handle five or six women a day and in doing so, other things get pushed to the side and left undone. Personally, I don't want to spend the next fifteen years on my back being a stud. I had hoped that James Dong would have stepped in and given me some help but I don't think that it's going to happen anytime soon. So I came up with an idea. If Asana and Bizana are agreeable and more importantly capable, I want them to step in and help me out."

"Of course we would help you Master," Asana reassured me eagerly. "We are yours to command."

"And that's why we're having this meeting," I reminded the young alien woman, "and why I've made the point that I don't want you to do anything that you're offended by or mentally opposed to doing. After all, I'm going to ask you to impersonate me and to have sex with women on a daily basis for at least the next fifteen years. I'm concerned about how that would affect you in the long run."

"You do not need to worry about how it affects us Master," Asana said for herself and her sister, "although we do appreciate your concern. This talk and the manner that you have treated my sister and I over the last week have shown us that you are a very good master and while our conditioning tells us that we should obey you in all things, our hearts and minds recognize that you would never demand us to do anything that would cause us grief. Knowing this I will tell you honestly that Bizana and I will not suffer by serving the women of your community as your surrogate. In fact, we will probably enjoy it as much as they do. As we told you at the beginning Master, we both enjoy sex."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.