New Beginnings - Adam's Story - Cover

New Beginnings - Adam's Story

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Chapter 53

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 53 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

I woke early the next morning to Zeya working on my cock. Kola was still asleep. I smiled a good morning to her in the dim interior light of the camper and then whispered for her to be quiet. She didn't agree. Instead she rolled away from me until she was flat on her back beside me with her legs parted. With a tug of my cock she indicated that she wanted me. I didn't resist. I did however take my time getting there. I really didn't want to wake Kola.

When I got into position I found that Zeya was already damp with anticipation. I did lean over her for a minute or two, kissing her lips and the tips of her breasts as she lined me up at the opening of her sex. Once I was in position she pulled me into her and I went willingly. We fucked slowly for about twenty minutes with me teasing her with kisses and the flickering of my tongue over her lovely breasts and her clawing at my ass with her hands. Eventually she started gasping and moaning and making a lot of noise as she begged me to go faster and harder. Feeling my own need for release I gave in to Zeya's demands and started ploughing her hard. Naturally, our bouncing about and Zeya's groaning and pleading woke up Kola. The young cave woman watched us fuck and to my amazement diddled herself as I brought Zeya over the edge with a mind shattering orgasm and I bucked and rocked and spurted into the woman. Afterwards we each took a shower and got ourselves dressed for the day.

We received a round of applause as we debarked from our camper. Everyone else was already up and ready for the day. Lizzy had a fire going in the centre of our encampment while Karen and Samantha were busy in their camper whipping together a hearty breakfast for everyone. I just smiled good humouredly at the women and bowed. That brought on a round of giggles. While I settled myself down in a folding camp chair by the fire to wait for someone to bring me my morning coffee, Kola and Zeya scurried off to chat with their friends. From the reaction of the other women I knew that I'd be spending time with two more of them very soon.

My coffee was delivered by Helena. My saucy niece plopped herself down in my lap and warmed it for a couple of minutes, demanding that I pay a little attention to her before she'd let me drink. I gave her a few tender kisses and I slipped my maul of a hand under her coat so I could squeeze her breast through her heavy flannel shirt. Helena purred with appreciation and before getting up reminded me that I needed to pay more attention to the rest of the family. I promised her I would, although I couldn't guarantee when. For better or worse, being the only stud on the farm was a demanding job. I didn't tell her that, but I did think it. I just hoped that in time James Dong would see the light and step up to do his share. Only time would tell.

We ate heartily that morning. We had scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, and leftover chilli with wild beef in it. Along with that we had the last of the cornbread muffins that had accompanied last night's dinner. While we ate we talked a little more about the hunt. The deal was that Vicky was going to head up one hunting party and I was going to lead the other. Vicky would have the honour of dropping the mammoth, while Silla would kill a giant elk. My hunting group would bring down a bison and an Aurochs. Mira would get to kill the bison and Kayla would get to kill the Aurochs. My family would be split up between the two groups and we'd provide logistics and protection while our new Cro-Magnon friends did the killing and the field dressing. My intention was to bag the bison and Aurochs as quickly as we could and then bring them back to the encampment to be butchered down. While that was going on, I'd grab an Argo and head over to where Vicky's team would be. As per our plan Vicky would have taken the big 6x6 to move her party into position. We both knew that the mammoth would be a bitch to manage without the vehicle's crane and a couple of extra hands.

Before leaving I radioed by to the settlement and let everyone know what our plans were. Given the fact that we were going after the mammoth I forewarned them that we might not be back until the next day. Emma wished us luck and then signed off.

Things went pretty much as I'd thought that they would. I took Helena and Beth with me along with Mira and Kayla. We took the two pickups that were towing the flatbed trailers with the Argos. We left the Argos at our encampment so we could use the trailers to haul back our kills. It took up about half an hour to drive to where Gaeta and I had bagged the wild cow yesterday.

By then the sun was up and the day was warming. A fog was rising about the herds in the valley and it obscured our view of things. Still, given our height above our targets and the fact we were using rifles with high powered scopes, I didn't think we'd have any problem dropping the two animals we wanted to take. My big worry was predators. While I doubted that any would be about this early in the morning considering that they'd probably been out hunting all night, the chance was still there that we might run into one and the rising fog would make things even more dangerous. I posted Helena to cover the left side of our hunting arc and Beth to cover the right with a warning to sing out if they spotted anything moving about that they couldn't identified. I took the centre standing a few feet back behind my two designated hunters. Again I had Mira and Silla take up sitting firing positions on the crest of the hill leading down into the valley where the animals were milling about.

If it hadn't been for the wolves the whole experience would have been anticlimactic. Both Mira and Kayla easily acquired their targets even given the fog. With patience they took aim and then squeezed off their shots. Mira dropped her bison without a problem while Kayla's Aurochs took two rounds to finish off. Just as she'd fired, the giant cow had shifted its position. That moved Kayla's aim point and instead of getting a clean head shot, she ended up putting her first round into the cow's thick neck. While the round staggered the cow and caused it to bellow in pain, Kayla quickly adjusted her aim and squeezed of a second round. This one slammed into the Aurochs head dropping the animal before it could cause anymore of a disturbance.

Naturally we waited a few minutes for things to settle down and for the herds to meander off before I sent Mira and Kayla down to field dress the animals. While they did that I kept Helena and Beth on guard duty while I went and drove one of the pickups up to the crest of the hill. I intended to use the front winch on the truck to help move the carcasses up out of the valley so we could load them up on to the two trailers. It was while I was walking back towards where we'd parked the trucks that I spotted the wolves. I caught sight of them in my peripheral. They were loping along off towards my left as I walked towards the truck. There were three of them and they were about five hundred yards out when I spotted them. Thankfully they weren't interested in me. Unfortunately they were heading towards the valley. There were three of them and they were big.

"Wolves!" I shouted loudly as I brought my rifle up from the ready and quickly adopted a standing firing position.

My cry alerted Beth and Helena. They spun around at the sound of my voice and quickly spotted me. At that point I was taking aim at the last wolf in the trio. Both girls looked from me towards where I was aiming and then spotted the wolves. By then the wolves had reached the crest of the hill leading down into the valley. They were closest to Beth's position and at that point they were about three hundred yards away from them. Instantly both women brought their weapons up and took firing positions.

My shot dropped the rear most wolf without any problems. Unfortunately, the report of my rifle and the yelp emitted by the animal as my round slammed into it alert the other two wolves to their predicament. Both wolves skittered to one side as their fellow tumbled over and fell dead, moving just as Beth and Helena squeezed off their shots. Both of them missed with their rounds kicking up dirt and debris in front of the two predators. Recovering quickly, the two wolves darted over the crest of the hill and headed instinctively towards the rising fog. Thankfully both Helena and Beth recovered just as quickly as the two wolves. Their height and positions on the crest gave them the advantage. Beth dropped the second wolf before it could bound forward anymore than a few yards from the crest and Helena was able to stop the lead animal before it could disappear into the fog. All in all it was a bit of excitement we could have done without, however I was pleased with how Helena and Beth had responded and I was certain that the wolves' pelts would be a welcomed bounty by those back at the settlement. I reminded myself that I'd have to demonstrate my appreciation to the two young women later on. For now I waved to them when they shouted that the animals were taken care of and then turned back to what I'd been doing.

Between the four girls we were able to field dress the two grazers in an hour and get their carcasses up onto the top of the crest. Mira and Kayla were both very skilled and very strong and they only needed a little help from Beth and Helena and that was while we were winching the carcasses up the hill. I covered them while Helena operated the winch and Beth helped lift and direct the carcass. We tried to spare the hides as best we could. Once they were up we loaded them on the trailer and quickly dealt with the three big wolves. Once they were gutted we tossed their carcasses on to the trailers as well. We'd skin them back at camp.

Vicky's team had less problems than my team. Silla dropped her target, a large buck of a Giant Elk and then Vicky took her big rifle and took down an adult female mammoth. The mammoths were on the far side of the valley and the range was over twelve-hundred yards. She set herself up on the crest of the hill in a prone position with her bipod extended and then took her time. Her first round slammed into the right side of the female's head just behind the ear. That round staggered the beast but didn't drop it. The second round was already on its way when the first one hit. The second round hit just behind the right eye as the mammoth swung its head from side to side, stunned by the effects of the first round. That round dropped the mammoth. Its front legs buckled and then the rest of the body just folded up and collapsed onto the ground. The entire hunt was over in under ten minutes. They waited a while and then Silla, Gaeta, and Kola headed down to field dress the big elk.

I left Beth, Helena, and Kayla at our encampment to get to work skinning our kills and took Mira with me in an Argo to join up with Vicky and her crew. When I got to their position I found that they were already on the far side of the shallow valley working on skinning and butchering the mammoth. Carefully I drove the Argo down into the valley and into the meandering herds of wild animals. I took my time working my way through them so that I didn't start a stampede. The fact that the alien power unit in the Argo made no sound whatsoever helped a lot. Still it was a time consuming effort and by the time I pulled up beside the big truck, I found that Gaeta, Silla, and Kola had already skinned the huge beast and that they were already carving it up.

"How's it going?" I called out once I was parked and out of the Argo.

"Great," replied Lizzy from her sentry position. "Gaeta and her girls have everything in hand."

Lizzy was standing in the open box of the big cargo truck. Some time between when they had left our encampment that morning and now, they'd removed the canvas cover and the bows that supported the canvas. Both the bows and canvas were lying on the ground near the tailgate of the vehicle. With the canvas and their supports removed Vicky would be able to load the cargo box using the small crane that sat between it and the cab of the truck. While Lizzy stood watch in the cargo box, Karen stood on the hood of the truck keeping watch from there. Vicky was keeping an eye on things from a flat rock in the slope of the valley wall, about a hundred feet away.

I sent Mira to help out with the butchering while I went over and chatted with Vicky. Mira scurried off happily.

"So," I said as I sauntered up to Vicky, "how was it?"

"It was a cakewalk," Vicky replied with a smirk. "Silla bagged her elk and then I dropped the mammoth. The biggest job was removing the canvas and the bows on the truck. Lizzy and Karen took care of that while I covered them from here. While they worked on that Silla, Gaeta, and Kola got to work skinning the mammoth. I'm impressed with them. They really know how to work as a team."

"Good," I acknowledged with a smile. I was happy that her hunt had gone so well and that the Cro-Magnon women were carrying their own weight. It was clear to both of us that they were a great addition to our little settlement. Hopefully the rest of the family was learning the same thing with the other women back at the settlement. I'd ask when we got back. For now I stood and spoke to Vicky for a bit, telling her about my team's hunt and our run-in with the wolves.

It took most of the morning to butcher down the mammoth, even with four cave women working on it with state-of-the-art butchering knives and saws. I'd looked up mammoths on Sarah's tablet before our trip and I had learnt that an average female mammoth weighed in at about four tons or a bit more. Even field dressed with its head removed we were looking at well over two and a half tons of meat to process if we took it all. Thankfully we weren't going to do that. As per our discussion the night before, our butchering team was going to claim the best cuts of meat and then leave the rest for the scavengers. Even so we were looking at almost half a ton of meat.

Luckily storage wasn't a problem for us. One of the things that I requested from Art when I ordered up the vehicles was that he included a chest freezer in the back of the cargo box. It was plugged into the vehicles power system and it was working fine. Most of the mammoth would go into it. The rest including what we kept from the elk, bison, and Aurochs would end up in a number of oversized high tech coolers that Art had provided us. He'd given us three dozen of them when we started discussing our plans to give our surplus meat to the Dong family in the valley.

One of the things that we were taking back was the tusks. These were massive and while we could probably manhandle them into the cargo box with a little difficulty, Vicky planned on using the crane. I thought that was a good idea.

In due course it became time to start loading the truck. Vicky had organized things well. One of the things that she'd done on arrival was to put out a large square tarp beside the kill. Art had also provided us with butcher paper and string, so while Gaeta and Kola had been cutting up the mammoth, Silla and then Mira had been working next to them, wrapping up the meat into individual packages and securing it. Once it had been wrapped it had been placed in the centre of the square tarp. The tarp soon became a mound of packaged meat that needed to be loaded onto the truck. That's where the crane came in. By pulling the four corners together and securing then with a 'D' ring, Vicky was able to turn the tarp into a bag and hook it up to the crane. With her operating the controls and me guiding it with a rope, we had the tarp off the ground and into the bed of the cargo box in a matter of minutes. Then while I transferred our first load of meat into the freezer, Vicky laid down another tarp so that our butchering team could get back to work.

It turned out that posting sentries wasn't just being overly cautious. Eventually we got a few scavengers who weren't afraid of humans. A pack of giant hyenas showed up just as our butchering team turned their attention away from the mammoth and started on cutting up the giant elk. Fortunately they were either over confident because of their numbers or they were just too hungry to wait us out. They came lopping up the valley from the west making all kinds of noise and stirring up the various herds that were still meandering about out in the valley. The agitated animals alerted us long before Lizzy spotted the lead hyena and we were ready and waiting for them when they came into range of our hunting rifles and Vicky's favourite toy. In total there were eight hyenas in the pack and it took us less than five minutes to deal with all of them. I let Lizzy drop the lead animal and then Vicky, Karen and I opened up. It was so easy that we hadn't even told Gaeta and her team to arm themselves with their rifles. They just knelt beside the carcasses of the slaughtered mammoth and the giant elk and watched in silence as we dropped each of the scavengers one after the other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.