New Beginnings - Adam's Story
Chapter 52

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 52 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

After that there wasn't much more to ask Art. I clarified a few things. The animal attacks down by the lake were something I wanted to know about. Art explained that he couldn't change the conditioning of specimens beyond the parameters established by Lord Adina. However he had sensed that I wasn't happy with Shell and Pebble being down by the beach by themselves and since they were now technically living within the boundaries of my family's study, Art had teleported the various animals into the region in an effort to intimidate the Ka-Fay-La women into moving up to our settlement. The same situation occurred when we baited the lure in the meadow. Art had wanted to demonstrate to me that I really should think twice before pushing the boundaries.

After I left Art I held another quick meeting in my mobile home. I invited Soo Hong, Gaeta, Tilly, and Little Fish to the meeting along with Emma and my girls. I decided to keep the group small so that I didn't have to spend the rest of the day answering questions.

The first thing I did was show to Soo Hong the video feed that Art had provided us. When I'd spoken to him he made it clear that he could give me feeds to every inch of the cave and for miles around it. I settled for individual feeds for the caves that they were using and a feed for the lake area. When I showed it to Soo Hong and the others there wasn't much to see. Everyone was sitting about the central cave and from the look of it everyone was moping. James Dong certainly looked like he wasn't doing too well. He was off in a corner keeping away from everyone else. The women and the girls were all gathered on their mattresses in little individual family clusters wrapped up in their sleeping bags. To our amazement we noted that they didn't even have a fire going. It was a sorry sight.

"Fuck," Lizzy muttered as she stared over Soo Hong's shoulder and gazed at the picture, "you'd think someone would have gotten them organized by now. Hell, we'd left a small pile of wood in that cave when we left the other day just in case we ever went back and used it. The least someone could do was to start a fire."

Soo Hong sighed at that and then spoke up.

"It's just like when we first got here," she informed us in a tired voice. "Everyone was stunned by what had occurred and it took hunger to get people moving and organized. James might be a smart man in the information technology field but he isn't much of a leader. It took my prodding last time to kick start the family and then it took Olivia and a couple of the other women to get things running smoothly. Hopefully Laurie or Christine will take charge soon and get them sorted out."

"Well," I muttered with resignation, "we'll keep an eye on them and see how things go. However, I'm not going to intercede on their behalf; at least not at the moment. They've been given more resources than they had before and better shelter. All they need to do is to get organized and they should be able to survive. We'll just have to wait and see."

"What about a safe zone?" Sarah asked looking from the monitor to me. "Did the AI set one up for them?"

"No," I sighed in response. "When I spoke to Art he told me that the safe zone arrangement had only been established about our settlement. All the other specimens had been established without one and as such he couldn't set one up specifically for the Dong family. We were able to come up with an alternative solution though. He could set up an alarm system that alerted us to a potential danger and a one way communication system where we could give warnings if we felt it was needed."

"Well that's something," Emma noted solemnly. "Hopefully they'll sort themselves out and realize that they had a better deal here. If they do and they can overcome their biases then they can come back and rejoin us."

From there our chat went to other things including the fact that Earth was still out there and it hadn't been destroyed. While it was a relief to everyone present it was also a bummer. The fact was that we now knew that we'd left behind family members and loved ones who would spend the rest of their lives wondering what had happened to us. I knew my in-laws weren't going to take this news well even with the conditioning that was still in effect. I promised that I would deal with it at supper tonight.

The other bad news was that we were still stuck building the housing complex. It was part of Lord Adina's original parameters for the success of our study and Art was sticking to it. While he had taken considerable liberties because of the uncertain status of our study, he found that he still had to adhere to what Lord Adina had set down as goals for our successful completion of his study. So we still had to build the housing complex, plough the fields, raise stock, and populate a world. On the plus side, Art told me that once the original complex was completed he was at a liberty to assist in other building projects. He assured me that with his advanced technology he could create dwellings for the Dong family, the Ka-Fay-La, and Gaeta's tribes in a matter of seconds. That was certainly a plus.

The rest of the meeting went smoothly. What questions people had were general and if I couldn't answer them, I had Art answer them through our computer system. While he was able to create a holographic avatar within his facility Art was not able to manifest one outside in the real world. We had to do with talking to him through the computer. Of course some questions he refused to answer. He revealed that there were several similar studies going on over the whole planet where Lord Adina had picked two similar groups and had given them similar resources and goals. Art would not however tell us where they were or exactly how many were still active and on track. As Art explained it to us, he didn't want us contaminating the projects. If contact was made between our group and another then it would be accidental and therefore within the parameters established by Lord Adina and not intentional. Art was not going to provide us with an opportunity to end the various studies and speed up our possible return home. That news pissed everyone off but in the end we just had to accept it as a fact of life.

The rest of the day went well. Betty told me later in the day that Olivia Dong and her daughters had shown up for lunch with Shaba and her daughters and that Soo Hong had joined them during lunch and had explained that I had a video feed that they could check out if they were interested in seeing James Dong and the rest of the family. I also spoke to Sally and she told me that she'd been visited by several volunteers since my chitchat with the Cro-Magnon women. Several of them were interested in learning how to tend the stock and plant gardens. Sally also reported that the Dong girls had also come up to the barn that morning and they had volunteered to help out as well. The only problem she had now was finding work for them as well as work for the volunteers that she already had from the family. I told her not to worry about it as I had a plan that I was thinking of putting into place. Naturally Sally asked me what it was and I ended up telling her.

The fact was that my conversation with Art today had opened up a few possibilities for us. When he had told me no when I asked about help finishing the housing complex, his statement about helping with other construction projects after it was done sparked an idea and I ended up asking about it. I asked Art about the barn complex and if we had to build anything else to meet the criteria of getting his direct help. The answer had been no. Art had explained to me that what we currently had was the maximum requirements established by Lord Adina when he'd formulated his project plan. That meant if I wanted to expand things, I could ask Art for help and he would help me. That put a big smile on Sally's face and we spent half an hour discussing how we could expand and where we would expand given the current location of the barn and its various outbuildings. Once we had a general plan put together, Sally went out to walk the land and visualize what we might do. We weren't going to rush things but a new barn complex purposely laid out to accommodate milking operations would be nice along with proper pasteurization equipment and storage facilities. We'd have to see.

I ate lunch in once again and spent some time with Emma and the girls. We just sat about and chatted about small things. Emma and Sarah were beginning to show and most of our conversation centred around babies and the upcoming baby boom. That fed into another point that I had raised with Art during our conversation that morning. I'd asked him about the fact that all I needed to do was to spurt once in a woman and she was pregnant. I pointed out that, one, it wasn't natural and two, that when spring came and we did get back to working on the housing complex I wouldn't have any workers because they would have all just given birth to a baby. I wanted him to stop things for a while. Unfortunately he couldn't. As he explained it was one of the things Lord Adina had put into his project plan for my family and in particular for me and at the same time for Rodney. He wanted to see how we'd cope with a slue of pregnant women. The upside was that once everyone had borne me a child things would go back to normal. Until then I would have to use a condom as I'd been doing with Vicky, Rebecca, and Melody or to convince my partners to go on birth control. He did warn me that the Cro-Magnon women would not do it. They'd all been conditioned to get pregnant as well and Art couldn't alter that parameter either. The only women I was safe with were the Dong women. None of them had been conditioned to want to get pregnant which was one of the reasons that James Dong was getting off easy with only one extra playmate. Naturally by the end of this conversation Emma was reminding me that I had two women waiting for my attention sitting down in the dining hall. Kasha and Mira were both waiting for me to summon them to my bed for a little celebration. Emma just laughed as I sighed with resignation and then sent Lizzy down to fetch them.

It turned out that Kasha and Mira were thrilled to back in my bed so soon after having shared it with me only the day before. Kasha was particularly pleased because I had been treating her with the deference that she believed she deserved having been a headman's woman. Fortunately for her, Kasha's personality was such that she didn't rub it in with any of the other women and she openly acknowledged Emma as being my mate. I think the fact that so many women already shared my bed made her conscious of where she actually stood within the family and I got the feeling that she wasn't going to rock the boat and demand more than what she was already receiving. On her arrival she greeted Emma and my daughters respectfully and with warmth. That made it easy to slip an arm about her waist and greet her with a kiss. It also made it easy to suggest Emma join us in the bedroom.

Emma loved playing with women. It was something that came out in the days following our arrival on the planet. She'd never really admitted it back home on Earth but under the conditions that we were now living it came out loud and clear. Now whenever I brought someone home to fuck, I always made certain that Emma got a chance to have some fun. It certainly kept things interesting in my bedroom. Naturally when I made the suggestion, Emma jumped for it. Taking Kasha's hand and drawing her away from me, she smiled and kissed her softly on the lips. Kasha was surprised but she didn't baulk at the embrace. She gave back just as good as Emma gave. I got the feeling it wasn't the first time Kasha had kissed a girl.

The four of us spent the next two hours having sex. We kept things simple from the start. I cuddled with Mira and spent a while kissing and caressing her while Emma did the same to Kasha. When I pulled Mira up onto me and had her ride me cowgirl style, Emma slipped down Kasha's big athletic body and put her face down between her legs. In no time at all my bedroom became filled with a lot of screaming and crying; most of which came from our two new friends. Once I was done with Mira, I swapped partners with Emma and had Kasha clean me up while Emma taught Mira how to lick pussy. Then it all started again with Kasha riding me and Emma cleaning out Mira's pussy. Eventually I fucked all three women. In the process, Emma got eaten out twice and she got to make use of a strap-on while Kasha knelt between my parted legs and sucked me hard one final time. Kasha wailed as Emma pounded into her and Mira diddled her clit. Afterwards we all showered together and then went off to supper.

The talk after supper turned out just as I thought. My in-laws and Tilly's family took the news that Earth was still there and their love ones were still alive as well as you'd expect. They were subdued but royally pissed. Olivia, Shaba and their girls took the news a lot worse. While my people were upset, the Dong clan bawled their eyes out. Unfortunately, as Art had forewarned me, the Dong's hadn't been conditioned in the same manner as my family or Tilly's. Any cultural reserve went out the window when the young girls wanted to go home and I had to tell them that Art wasn't going to allow that. It took quite a while to settle everyone down and it certainly killed any mood in the community for the night.

The next week passed quickly for everyone. A member of the Dong family kept an eye on the rest of the family throughout the day. Soo Hong reported to me that the women who'd been banished with her great-grandson had finally gotten off their asses and gotten things organized. One was taking care of the cave while another was supervising fishing and another was overseeing the gathering of firewood and any edible plants that they could find to supplement their diet. The only person who wasn't doing anything was James who she reported was still sulking in a corner. He stayed there for two days before the women harangued him into getting out and helping. Soo Hong also reported that there was some grumbling about trying to find a way back to our settlement. At the moment the discussion was split between those who thought that they should try it and those who believed that they'd just be sent packing again. Only James Dong insisted that they were better off without us. He even included his wife and children in that statement when one of the girls questioned him on that. It certainly didn't help Olivia Dong's opinion of her husband or the feelings of his kids.

Gaeta and a handful of her fellow cave women kept themselves busy the day I met Art and the next one by spending their time making spears so they could go hunting. They made simple thrusting spears with fire hardened tips. I found that funny when I finally learned what they'd been doing. Even though we'd introduced them to the effectiveness of firearms and shown them that we had plenty of food, Gaeta and her fellow tribe mates instinctively felt that they needed to have their own weapons and that they needed to go hunting to support the community. After listening to this I made a deal with Gaeta and her group. I informed them that we'd be going hunting at least once a week and that we'd be using my weapons. I told them that either Vicky or I would head up these hunting parties although we'd be letting them do the actual hunting. It made everyone happy including Vicky who wanted to get out and do something other than sitting around and watching her mother and sisters weave baskets.

Speaking of weaving baskets, Kasha and a number of other women amongst the Cro-Magnon tribe proved to be a boon to Bethany in particular and to others within our community. Kasha was a skilled worker of furs as well as a basket weaver. She and Bema joined my sister-in-law in working the skins that we'd accumulated to date, while others took over instructing Victoria and her bunch of weavers in the techniques used by the Cro-Magnon. By the end of the week Gaeta's people had settled in well in our community. Not only did they work hard but they showed us that they had a lot to teach us as well.

I planned an overnight trip for our hunting expedition. I informed Vicky that I wanted to take our hunting party as well as Gaeta's band of hunters. Vicky thought it was a great idea and the two of us sat down and planned it out. The first thing we decided was whether we would ask Art to identify an area for us to go hunting in or for us to pick and area like the meadow to the east and have Art populate it for us. That was another thing that came out of my discussion with Art. While it had been obvious that Art could throw anything he wanted at us after the whole 'baited lure' incident, it became even clearer in my chat with him that he had access to technology that could move things about at will. That was obvious from his teleporting me from my mobile home to speak with him in his facility. If Art could do that then it would be easy for him to put a few hundred head of deer or aurochs into an area and let us at them. Technically I wouldn't consider it hunting but for our purposes it would work.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.