New Beginnings - Adam's Story - Cover

New Beginnings - Adam's Story

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Chapter 49

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 49 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

I never got back to chatting with Asana or Bizana once we got back. Unfortunately there was too much to do and not enough daylight left to do it in. The good thing was that I didn't have to get into what had happened on the trip with my family. We were all too busy to chat. While I headed off to the slaughterhouse to deal with the buffalo, Emma took charge of our guests.

The good thing was that our 'benefactors' had been on the ball ever since last night. I saw that the moment I pulled into the settlement. There in the exact location where we'd had put our tent complex when we'd been living in it stood several shipping containers. In total there were eight thirty foot long modules that could sleep six people comfortably per module, two large bath and shower units, and two spare units that could be used as common rooms. The sleeping units were lined up in two groups of four with a common unit and a bath unit sited in the middle of the row. It wasn't pretty but it would do until we decided what to do with our new guests or to be more precise, until our guests decided whether they were going to stay or leave.

I also learned that we now had a second kitchen unit. It was at the other end of the dining hall and it wasn't up on the deck like the other, which meant that anyone using it had to walk from the unit over to either the front or back door of the dining hall and enter that way instead of like the original kitchen unit was positioned, but to us it didn't really matter. It just gave Betty and her crew a little more flexibility for planning meals and making them and if the new people didn't like it, well they could leave.

That was a feeling I been having since rescuing the Dong family. I was finding myself getting irritated with them. I realise that they'd had a rough time of it since getting to this planet. They certainly didn't get a smidgen of the stuff that we got, but the way I saw it, they needed to get their heads out of their asses and start participating. If they didn't, I was certain that I'd and probably my wife would be sending them packing.

Participating was something that Gaeta's group had no problem with. Gaeta and Kasha came with me when I instructed Lizzy and Vicky to drop off the trailers by the slaughterhouse. They left another woman by the name of Bema in charge of settling the rest of their group into quarters. Thus between Vicky, Lizzy, Gaeta, and Kasha, I had no problems shifting the four carcasses to the slaughterhouse. Then while Vicky went off to clean our weapons and store them away, I had plenty of help butchering down the animals and getting steaks cut up so that I could ensure that Betty had plenty of meat for supper. With all that help, I got the animals processed in no time and the slaughterhouse cleaned up well before supper.

The evening meal proved interesting. The first issue was seating in the dining hall. Let me say it was a bit crowded and a few people had to wait until others had finished eating. The other problem was that everyone wanted to know what had happened during our excursion into the valley and beyond. Unfortunately, more than one person wanted to tell the story. Let's just say there was a little pandemonium before things got sorted out. I ended up telling things from my perspective and then James Dong stood up and gave his family's version of things. After he was done, I had Gaeta get up and speak for her people. I figured they needed a voice as well and Gaeta was probably the best choice to speak for them. She thanked me and then told everyone her story and the story of her people. After that, we called it a night. However, before going off to bed, I had a quick chat with Rebecca. I suggested that she introduce herself to Gaeta sometime soon. That got me a smile and a wag of her finger. I just smiled back and promised her to be good with the rest of the new women. Rebecca just scoffed at that and told me good night.

"So do you want to talk?" Emma asked me when I finally came into our bedroom. My wife was wrapped up for the cold night and looking tired. Still, she looked good to me and I gave her a wicked smile.

"Maybe I'd rather do something else," I said suggestively, tossing my towel aside and baring myself.

"Well," Emma chuckled softly in response, "we could do that as well, if that is what you'd rather do, but I'm telling you this, we're still going to talk; either tonight or tomorrow morning."

"It'll be tomorrow morning," I told her firmly as I crawled into bed and slid over until I was snuggled up beside her. "Tonight I just want to focus on you."

After that I kissed her and I played with her body and I slowly got her naked and warmed up. I kept it simple and she appreciated it. We kissed and we petted each other and I sucked on her breasts and teased her crotch with my fingers until she was nice and wet and then I crawled between her legs and I fucked her. I fucked her slowly for a while, relishing the feel of her pussy wrapped about my cock. Eventually, Emma asked me to go faster and I did. When she popped, I popped right along with her. It felt very nice. Afterwards in the dim light of our bedroom, I pulled her into my arms so I could kiss her again and then caress the roundness of her pregnant belly. It felt nice stroking the swell, knowing that my son was growing in there, just beyond the touch of my hand.

We slept well that night.

I made another command decision the next morning. All our mobile homes had fully functional kitchens and they had serviceable dining rooms. I decided that for the time being I was going to eat my breakfast at home. I told Emma this as she got up in the morning to start the new day. Her response was interesting. She just stood by the bathroom door for a minute or two and looked at me as if I'd suggested drowning one of our kids. Her mouth hung open for a second or two and it looked as if she was going to question my sanity. Then suddenly a light bulb popped on in her eyes and she just smiled and said 'okay'.

I went and made coffee while my wife showered. The smell of it roused my three daughters. Each of them came and gave me a kiss on the cheek. It felt nice. It also felt nice to run my fingers over my eldest's stomach. Sarah was as big as her mother and I was just as proud knowing that she was also carrying my child. Sarah purred as I stroked her, only moving away when the coffee pot dinged that it was ready.

"So what is with not wanting to go down to breakfast with the others?" Emma asked an hour later, while we were drinking our second cup of coffee and watching our daughters tidy up after a breakfast of eggs, bacon, and toast.

"Well," I answered slowly, putting my cup down as I did, "for one thing, I thought that it would be nice to eat as a family again. I enjoyed it."

"So did I," Emma admitted, "and I'm certain the girls did as well."

"We did," all three of them agreed at once.

"But," Emma continued, looking at me with concern in her eye, "we're not just a family anymore are we. There are all the other women whom you've told a few times that you consider them as your wives, particularly the ones carrying your babies. I'm certain that they might not like the fact that you're playing favourites this morning."

"Well," I sighed in response, "maybe that's something that can be worked out. Maybe I can start eating breakfast with the people I spent the night with. I'm certain that a few of them wouldn't mind me sticking around the next morning and spending time with them, especially as things continue to develop."

"True," Emma agreed with a nod, "and I think it's a good idea, however there's more to you not wanting to go down to the dining hall this morning. What is it that's bothering you?"

"It's probably the Dong family," Lizzy suggested from the kitchen.

"Oh," my wife said, glancing at our middle child for a moment before returning her gaze to mine. "Is that it? You don't want to see the Dong family."

It was true. I didn't want to see the Dong family and I admitted it to Emma. I told them how they'd behaved after we rescued them and how cold and distant they were towards each other and anyone trying to deal with them. Lizzy added a few things that I hadn't noticed into the conversation. I guess they hadn't appreciated the fact that they had to clean up in cold water. That took me by surprise considering that they'd been living without the basic necessities for months. Lizzy told us that the big complainers were Laurie Dong, her two daughters, and Elizabeth Chow.

"Well," Emma declared when we were done, "you still can't hide out here and ignore these people. If there are problems, then you're going to have to talk to them and sort it out. For now they're guests of ours and we have to get along with them. I can't see them going back to where they had originally been settled, at least not until next spring. Besides, you've said that this Soo Hong is helpful. Maybe they just need someone to give them a kick in the pants to get them going. Why don't you speak to her? It might help."

I decided that was something that I would do, so I kissed my wife and daughters good day and headed out to find Soo Hong. It was grey and overcast outside and nippy. I threw on a quilted jacket and head over to the dining hall figuring that was a good place to start my search. I found it almost empty. The only people there were Betty and her clean up crew.

"Hello," I said upon entering the hall, "and how are things this morning."

"Well," exclaimed Betty, stepping into the hall from our original kitchen unit, "it lives. We were wondering when you would show up this morning. Would you like some breakfast?"

I didn't answer Betty right away. Instead I walked up to her and lifted her up so that I could give her a hug and a kiss. Betty squealed just like a little girl when I did it, but that was the only complaint that she voiced. Once our lips met and my hands locked onto her ass cheeks, all she could do was moan softly her approval of my amorous attention. I kissed her several minutes before putting her down.

"Who's next?" I said mischievously, glancing about as I spoke. My eyes lighted on Angela and I gave her a wink. That was all that was needed. A moment later she was in my arms and I was kissing her. I didn't pick her up like I'd done Betty but I did make certain that my hands wandered a bit. When I was done I turned my attention to two of my nieces who were helping out with clean up. I made certain Paula and Beverly both received the same quality of attention that I'd shared with Betty and Angela. Neither girl had anything to complain about when I let them go.

"Well," Betty declared when I ran out of women to greet and fondle, "I see that one of your appetites is still going strong. I don't know if that means that you didn't get any last night or you're just a randy old goat. Still, it was nice and if you're still feeling that way later, I'm certain that I could take you back to my bed and help satisfy that appetite. Until then, my question still stands. Do you want some breakfast?"

"No," I replied with a grin, "not this morning. Emma and the girls and I ate in this morning. I will have a coffee if someone would be kind enough to get one for me."

Paula took care of that, hurrying off to get it. She was back with a big mug about two minutes later. I gave her a kiss on the cheek before she slipped away to return to cleaning up. When I sat down to enjoy the drink, Betty joined me with a cup of tea.

"So," she asked me, "is that going to be the new plan? Are you and Emma and the girls going to eat in from now on?"

"No it won't be," I responded after taking a sip of my brew, "or at least not as you just asked. I am thinking of doing it whenever I spend a night with someone. I thought that maybe they'd appreciate my company over breakfast in their own unit instead of here in the dining hall. What do you think?"

"I think that I want to be next in line," Betty informed me bluntly. "I think that it's a great idea and you're going to make all your women happy when they hear about it. We all understand that there's just so much of you to go around and we have to play nice and share you as best we can, but there are a few of us who'd like to spend more time with you and not just in bed, having sex which is nice but it isn't everything Adam. Some of us older types actually like spending time with a man even if all it means is snuggling on a couch with him and watching a movie."

"Well," I chuckled in reply, "if you'd like to watch a movie tonight, I'll come over and join you tonight. Maybe we can watch an action film. In the meantime, tell me how this morning went. Were we still packing them in this morning or were things better?"

"They were better," Betty informed me, although her face showed that there'd been problems.

"So what happened to piss you off?" I asked when she didn't say anymore.

"Well," Betty replied after taking a sip of her tea, "for the most part things were okay this morning. Sally and her work crew had an early breakfast before going off to tend the animals. She told me that we'll have piglets in a month or so, which had Carol and Elaine all happy. The fact that her group ate early and you and Emma and the girls didn't come to breakfast helped keep the numbers down. The problems started when the Dong family showed up. Most of them seem okay. They ate their breakfasts and then left. A couple were rude and they kept complaining about everything. I don't get it myself. From what that boy told us last night, they've been living hand to mouth ever since they got here. It just doesn't make sense that they're unhappy with what they've got now."

It made me smile when Betty called James Dong a boy. In reality, the man wasn't that much younger than me. Unfortunately, as he was now, he looked like a kid. He was about two feet shorter than I was and he was certainly a hundred and twenty pounds lighter. In fact, I'd noticed last night that he had acne on one side of his face. Betty's complaints however quickly wiped that smile away. I sighed heavily when she was done.

"Yeah," I replied with an understanding nod of my head, "I don't understand it myself. I've already spoken to Emma and the girls about it. Emma thinks I should speak to Soo Hong about it and get her to talk to her family. In fact, when I first came in here I was actually looking for her."

"Well," Betty stated getting up out of her seat as she spoke, "as you can see she's not here. The truth is that she was one of the early birds this morning. She came in with the big cave woman Gaeta and her crew. They had their breakfast with Sally and then went off to see the farm. I hear tell that this Soo Hong used to live on a farm back in China."

"A long time ago Betty," I told her, smiling as I did.

"Yeah," Betty chuckled in response, "I also heard that she's an old bat in the body of a kid. So have you fucked her yet you dirty old man?"

I just laughed in response and refused to answer her. Betty went off to check on how the clean up was going and I finished up my coffee. I then kissed everyone good-bye and headed off towards the barn.

It turned out that there was a crowd at the barn. Sally and her team had finished their morning chores already and they were just standing about playing at managing their audience. They had the horses out in the main paddock getting a little exercise and the cows off in our second lot grazing. These animals and some of the others like the hogs and the goats were drawing quite a lot of attention. Gaeta and her tribe were gathered about the fences gawking at the animals as if they'd never seen them before. With them were two or three Asian girls, whom I identified as actually being girls. One looked like Olivia Dong's youngest. She was standing with Soo Hong looking at the rabbits. Smiling I walked towards her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.