New Beginnings - Adam's Story
Chapter 48

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 48 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

My conversation with Emma went exactly as I'd expected. She made it clear to me that she was pissed that I hadn't called her before going off and risking my life and the lives of the women with me. I let her rant for a bit and then shut her down. I asked her a bunch of questions that she didn't want to answer and in the end, her anger fizzled and finally abated. It took me an hour of me standing in the dark and talking to her for us to make up. When I signed off, I promised that I'd be good until I saw her again. She scoffed at that but let it go. With that done and over with I went back into the cave, in search of a meal and another cold beer. Thankfully, Lizzy had kept me dinner and Vicky had saved me a beer.

"Bad?" Vicky asked as I sat myself down beside her and accepted the beer that she offered me.

"Bad," I acknowledged without hesitation, "but over with. Now all I have to do is to keep out of trouble until we get back to the settlement tomorrow."

"Well," Vicky muttered with a thin smile on her lips, "good luck with that."

I just sighed heavily and nodded as I dug into my plate of food. It was good. Lizzy had kept me a heaping of chilli mixed with baked beans. She'd even provided me with a chunk of cornbread. That took me by surprise. Obviously, the cornbread was another gift from our 'benefactors'.

While I ate I glanced about and started noticing things. By now almost everyone had finished eating and while a couple of people had drifted off to the inner chambers of the cave, most were still here in the main chamber. What caught my attention was the placement of people. People were in groups. The first group was my family. They were all gathered about the largest of the two fire pits. Amongst them sat Soo Hong, Asana, and Bizana. They were all chattering amongst themselves content that the day was finally over and that they were safely back in the cave. Even Karen looked happy. She was leaning up against Samantha, who had an arm about Karen's shoulder.

The second group was Gaeta's fellow cave women. They were sitting around the second fire pit. They were all now dressed in modern clothing and they looked good. Most were wearing t-shirts instead of flannel shirts. The t-shirts were snug and they showed off the women's bosoms in a very positive manner. These women were chattering away amongst each other, just as animatedly as my family and they too had an air of contentment about them. The only negative thing I could tell from observing them was that the six women who'd had mates were sitting to the extreme side of the group and they weren't as involved in the conversation. While they hadn't been excluded, it was obvious that the eighteen unmated women got along better amongst themselves than with the other six. Hopefully that would resolve itself in time now that everyone was back on the same footing.

My real concern arose when I gazed beyond the cave women and looked over at the Dong family. It was clear that there were problems in this group. It was divided into three clusters. James Dong and his wife were sitting with their daughters, his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law Laurie and her two daughters. That was one faction. The next faction was the rest of the family except Shaba and her two daughters. Shaba and her daughters were sitting the furthest away from the fire pit; alone on one of the rock shelves that lined the back wall of the main cave. I pursed my lips in annoyance when I saw that.

"What's wrong?" Vicky asked, noticing my response.

"I think we're going to have problems with that family," I told her in reply, my voice touched with resentment.

"I noticed that as well," Vicky acknowledged in a low voice. "Unfortunately, I don't think there's a solution for it. You're dealing with some serious dysfunction in a family that isn't yours."

"True," I muttered in agreement, "but it still doesn't make me happy. Your family and mine have gotten along with only a few problems and we solved them early on. As far as I'm concerned, we're all one family now. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be seeing the same thing with the Dong family."

"The Dong family?" Vicky gasped aloud, surprise filling her face. "Is that the family name?"

"You didn't know?" I asked her, the answer already written on her face.

"No," Vicky exclaimed glancing over to where James and his little family group were sitting. Her body was tense and I could see that she wanted to get up and go over there and talk to them. I hesitated for a moment and decided to jump in and stir the pot for better or worse.

"Vicky," I said to the girl, drawing her attention back to me, "I don't know for certain if she is or isn't who I think she is, but the woman sitting beside James over there is his wife. Her name is Olivia and..."

That was all I was able to get out when Vicky bolted out of her seat and strode away. Instantly questioning eyes were upon me, all asking the same thing; what had just happened between Vicky and me? I just ignored them and kept my eye on Vicky.

As it turned out, Olivia Dong was Vicky's 'Olivia Dong'. Vicky strode right up to her and confronted her without hesitating. Olivia Dong was up off her ass a second later and onto her feet. She threw her arms about Vicky and hugged her with enough enthusiasm to confirm my suspicion and to quell all the evil looks that I'd been getting. I just went back to drinking my beer in peace. Vicky ended up joining the Dong's for the rest of the night.

Sleeping arrangements proved interesting that night. As I've stated, air mattresses, bedding, and sleeping bags had been set up in two of the other chambers for the Dong family and for the cave women. That worked out fine for the most part. What didn't work out was the fact that several people had designs on me. While all my people were ready to slip off and sleep alone for the night, Shell wanted to show Little Fish that human sex was interesting. That meant that Little Fish and Shell ended up on my air mattress minutes after the lights in the cave had dimmed sufficiently so that people could sleep. Unfortunately, she wasn't the only one to show up and join me for some fun and games. Even as I whispered to Shell and Little Fish that I wasn't in the mood, Gaeta and Soo Hong showed up and joined us. When I tried to protest that I was too tired for any fun and games, Soo Hong just chided me for being silly and told me to just lie back and enjoy the attention.

By that time, Shell had pulled my sleeping bag to one side so that my equipment was exposed for everyone to see. While I was still flaccid at the time, it was clear that Little Fish, Gaeta, and Soo Hong were impressed with what I had to offer them.

"Well Adam," Soo Hong whispered in a sultry manner as she slipped up beside me to show me a little attention, "it's been a long time since I've seen one of those and I have to admit, I'm wondering if me being here is really a good idea. I think that once that monster down there awakens, I'm going to be in trouble. Still, I think I'll stick around and enjoy it as best I can. At least then I'll be able to tell the rest of the family what it was like. Now come here and kiss me."

In truth, getting me hard wasn't much of a problem, even though I was dead tired and I just wanted to go to sleep. Soo Hong snuggled up close on the left side of me and started to kiss me with all the passion and desire that she could muster. My left arm encircled her slender frame and my left hand ended up cupping and playing with her tiny ass, while she continued to French kiss me while grinding her pussy against my hip. Gaeta joined us on my right side and when Soo Hong came up for air, Gaeta followed Soo Hong's lead and brought her lips to mine. It was interesting swapping between the two of them. Soo Hong was obviously an experienced kisser while Gaeta wasn't that familiar with the whole process. Still she learned and in fact, she learned quickly. Of course, while Soo Hong and Gaeta kissed me and squirmed about in my arms, Shell showed Little Fish the art of fellatio.

The young alien woman had certainly paid attention to everything that Angela's daughters' had taught her and everything she'd witnessed on the Adam Porn Station. Her tiny hand wrapped itself about my girth and stroked me slowly as she knelt between my parted legs and gave worship to my cockhead with the tip of her tongue. She certainly had that down pat. Her long serpent like tongue ended up twirling about my cockhead a few times before doing a little tap dance over the opening in my cock. It really helped to harden me up and when I did stiffen, that tongue continued to work its magic by wrapping itself about my cock as Shell licked it. By then Shell was mixing things up so that between licks she was sucking my cockhead into her tiny mouth, gobbling in as much as she could swallow.

Shell had a very short fuse and once my cock was rigid and ready to go, she wanted it in her. This was the tricky part for her, because of her height and build. It took a lot of patience for her to mount up. It also took a helping hand. This time she got Little Fish involved. She had the older Ka-Fay-La hold on to the base of my shaft as Shell rose up and straddled me. Little Fish's eyes went wide when she actually touched my shaft and felt how warm it was and learnt first hand how big around my girth really was. It was fun to lie between Soo Hong and Gaeta and watch Little Fish marvel at the sight of my rampant cock and try to comprehend exactly what Shell wanted to do with it.

What Shell did with it was what any sexually active woman wanted to do with a cock. The only difference was that Shell took her time. She reached between her parted thighs and grabbed hold of my cock and slowly worked my cockhead up and down her tinny-tiny tight little furrow. As she did this she started to moan and groan and every once in a while she let out a gasp. That happened every time she brushed her hard little clitty with the tip of my cock. Eventually, Shell got me nice and slick and positioned me into her opening. Then she started the hard part. It took her a lot of determination to get my cock into her. It was a slow process but it felt great and I didn't complain. All I did was lay back and watch and enjoy the show as Shell did all the work. It was only when she had at half my shaft into her and was slowly rising and falling on my cock that I decided that things needed to be taken up a notch. Thankfully, I had two volunteers who were willing to help me out.

I sent Soo Hong and Gaeta up to help Shell out. I knew from my two previous experiences with the young alien woman that she had a hair trigger and that a little oral stimulation would set her off in no time. Knowing this I had Soo Hong suckle Shell's upper left nipple while Gaeta pinched and teased her upper right nipple. While they were doing that, I reached up and pinched her two lower nipples. The combined effect sent Shell into convulsions. She bounced frantically on my poor cock for a few minutes and then went limp as she cried out her orgasm. Luckily, Gaeta grabbed Shell as her limbs collapsed under her, thus sparing me any injury. With the help of Soo Hong, Gaeta lifted the little woman off of me and laid her down beside me so that Shell could recuperate in my arms.

Soo Hong turned out to be quicker than Gaeta and she was up and over me just like Shell had been a few seconds before. In a blink of an eye she had me seated into position and she was sinking down on me like there was no tomorrow and just as quickly she was wincing with pain and tensing up.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Soo Hong exclaimed as her descent onto my prick stopped short. "I've got a fucking hymen again."

Oh the poor woman. She didn't know whether she wanted to go up again or to keep going down and on top of everything, we had an audience and a number of my voyeuristic family members were snickering in delight over the woman's discomfort. Sensing that matters had gotten to a point where there was no turning back, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Literally, I grabbed hold of Soo Hong and pulled her down on me. As I did, I flipped her onto her back and pressed into her tight virginal pussy. As her mouth opened to wail out her discomfort, I covered it with mine and kissed. I kept kissing her and holding still until the tension ebbed away and her screaming stopped. Then I fucked her. I started slowly and tenderly, still kissing her lips as I drew back and pushed in again and I kept it up into most of my cock was buried in her and I was bouncing off her cervix. When I realized what was happening, I backed off a little in an effort to relieve any discomfort but I also quickened my pace. As I did, I arched my back and lowered my lips to one of Soo Hong's long, dark nipples. As I started to suck on that, Soo Hong started to wail again. This time it was because of pleasure. I ended up fucking her through three back to back orgasms before she started to beg for me to stop.

Gaeta was more than ready when I pulled out of Soo Hong. She was kneeling on the air mattress with her ass in the air in a blatant invitation to slip my cock into her. I didn't even hesitate. I just slid behind her and pushed into her. Gaeta was dripping wet and I was as slick as can be. In no time, I had my hands on her hips and I was pumping away at her like there was no end to it. Amazingly, Gaeta was just as tight as Soo Hong and the feel of her pussy muscles gripping at my thrusting manhood felt fantastic. It even felt better when Gaeta started to orgasm. She shook and convulsed and groaned and moaned and let everyone know what was going on. I just kept at it, pounding my cock into her as she begged me for more. After her second orgasm, I rolled her onto her back so I could finish off while sucking on her great big titties. Before slipping into her, I lowered my face to her swollen crotch to get a taste of her sex. Gaeta squealed enthusiastically as my tongue burrowed between her plump lips and grazed her swollen clitty. She squealed some more when I slipped back into her and started working up a rhythm once more. Gaeta went totally wild when my mouth found one of her big fat nipples. As I sucked it, Gaeta started bucking up towards me in and effort to meet each and every one of my thrusts. At the end we ended up coming together. As my load sprayed the insides of her pussy, she keened aloud that she loved me with all her heart.

That was it for that night. Exhausted beyond belief, I rolled off Gaeta and found myself a corner of my air mattress where I could comfortably stretch out. Then I pulled my sleeping bag over me. The last thing I saw was Little Fish still sitting at the foot of the air mattress, gazing at me wide eyed and still doubting what she'd seen. Wryly I told her, 'not tonight' and then I went to sleep.

The next morning came too soon as far as I was concerned. I woke to the sound of people stirring about me and some moaning and groaning. That turned out to be Soo Hong. When I finally opened my eyes she looked at me and shook her head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.