New Beginnings - Adam's Story - Cover

New Beginnings - Adam's Story

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

I didn't get that crazy with Christina, but we did have fun. The fact was that I was bagged. It didn't matter that our 'benefactors' had given me major recuperative powers and the dick to service all the women of the settlement; if they wanted me to do them all at once, I was still tired, both physically and emotionally. Since getting up that morning, I'd made love to three different women, impregnating two of them. Each of those women needed me in different ways and I had tried to meet that need. Now I wanted to rest or at least take it easy. Christina was okay with that.

I took her by the hand after she'd sucked my cock for a few seconds and I led her to my sleeping area. Once there, I stripped her of her clothing. Like every other woman in the family she was stunning to gaze upon. She was medium tall, with shoulder length reddish-brown hair, big brown eyes, shapely hips, a neatly trimmed pussy, and a luscious pair of 'B+" breasts. Those breasts were conical in shape and they were tipped with large areolas and plump, erect nipples. She was gorgeous and I told her so. Surprisingly, Christina blushed in response and looked away.

I knew slow and tender would be good with Christina. From the pillow talk over the last couple of weeks I had learnt a lot about the women in Tilly's extended family. Christina had been a bookish girl back on Earth. She had been smart, focused, and a little reserved. The big thing that had made her bookish had been her glasses. Back on Earth Christina had been horribly myopic. She'd worn heavy looking 'librarian' glasses. Here she had perfect vision like the rest of us, but that didn't matter. She still thought of herself as being 'bookish'. I planned on showing her different.

We started off kissing and caressing. We did this for almost half an hour. In that time, my fingers never even drifted towards her sex. They played over her back and along her sides, they caressed her cheeks and ran through her tangle of hair, they settled on her round hard ass and they pulled her to me. Christina liked that and so did I.

My cock was hard the whole time. It was pressed between us, trapped against the warmth of Christina's body. She knew it was there but avoided it. I knew it was there, straining for attention, but I ignored it. When we'd kissed enough, I moved on to licking. I licked Christina from one end to the other and back again. I whispered how great she tasted. I also avoided certain spots. In essence, I tortured the young woman. I licked her pointy breasts but avoided her straining nipples and I teased the soft tender flesh of her inner thigh but left her pussy untouched. I even rolled her over onto her belly and licked my way down to her glorious ass, tonguing her firm orbs and teasing the path towards what lay between them, only to leave her rosebud unmolested. It drove her wild with desire and she begged me to take her.

I didn't. I went back to kissing her for a while. Christina groaned in protest when I did, but her protests ended quickly. This time I touched her where she wanted me to touch. I placed my fingers on her breasts and brushed my fingers over her taut nipples as my tongue explored her mouth. Christine gasped and sighed into my mouth when my hand slipped down her side and over her mons to slide between her parted legs. When my finger danced over her protruding clit, she whimpered and begged. I showed the girl some mercy. I went down on her.

Christina came with deep throaty cries and long drawn out wails. I licked her through three orgasms before she could take no more. Then I mounted her. My fat prick parted her trembling pussy and skewered it. Christina growled with want as my shaft filled her wet, warm cunt. She begged me to fuck her and I did. I started out slow. Christina complained. I picked up the pace and Christina pleaded for more. I started driving in faster and harder until my belly was slapping her clit and my cockhead rubbed her insides the way she wanted it. Christina came. She came hard and she begged for more. I gave it to her. In the end, she shuddered one last time and then collapsed. I stopped everything. I was still hard and aching with want but I waited. I waited until Christina's eyes fluttered open. She looked dazed for a moment or two. Then awareness filled them. She realized that I was still in her and that I was still hard. I started slow again.

We went through the process twice more. Both times I waited for Christina to wake before starting all over again. In the end, I rolled over onto my back. I let Christina ride me to my orgasm. She was soaked with sweat by then and so was I. I was playing with her breasts and nipples as she rode me, telling her that she was doing a great job and that I was close. She came one last time when I blew my load into her. Then we slept. We slept until suppertime. Christina could barely walk when we crawled out of bed. She was sore but happy. I was done for the night. We showered together and then went to supper.

My wife teased me as did my mother, my mother-in-law, and most of the other women. It was good humour teasing. I let it slide. The women I'd made love to that day kept quiet. Some even blushed openly. Bethany certainly did as did Christina. I got a lot of hugs and kisses out of it.

After supper I went to inspect the Argos. I was going exploring again the next day and I wanted to make certain everything was ready. My memory of Vicky heading off to do her 'first parades' at the construction site was fresh in my mind and I knew she was right about not taking anything for granted. Surprisingly Vicky joined me while I was doing it.

"Everything fine?" she asked as she walked over and joined me. She was wearing a khaki colour tank top with spaghetti straps and a pair of cut-off denim shorts. She was drinking a cold beer and she looked hot; both physically and sexually. Sweat glistened on her skin and it had soaked into the tank top, mostly about her cleavage. I could see the outline of her nipples under the material. She wasn't wearing a bra.

She noticed.

"You're a pervert Adam," Vicky declared with a chuckle and a shake of her head.

"Sorry," I said in reply, glancing away.

"Don't be," Vicky responded in a low voice. "It's natural, although considering the fun and games you've been up to today, a person would think that you'd have no interest in that for a while. Then again ... as I usually tell you ... you're a man. You just can't help it."

I didn't reply to that and Vicky didn't insist on pushing the issue. Instead she sat down on the rear bumper of the Argo that I was sorting through and took a sip of her beer. I just went about my inspection of the kit that was there. It didn't take long.

"So what's up?" I asked when I was finished.

"I wanted to say thank-you to you," Vicky replied. "I spoke to Rebecca earlier and she told me that you'd had a talk to her about not getting me pregnant."

"I felt it was necessary," I told her in a low voice, "one to protect you and two to get my point across about not getting Melody and her pregnant. It helped her understand my reasoning."

"It also covered my ass," Vicky stated pointedly. "Rebecca had been at me to come in and get an exam. She knows that we've been together a few times and she couldn't understand why I hadn't gotten pregnant like everyone else. Now she does. It annoyed her by the way, that I hadn't spoken to her first. Rebecca agrees that Melody and she needs to be there for everyone's births, but she isn't totally sold on me not getting pregnant. I told her that you accepted it and that's all that really mattered."

"She probably didn't take that to well, did she?" I noted solemnly.

"No," Vicky acknowledged, 'but she couldn't argue with it. So I'm here to say thank-you. For now she'll keep out of my hair and let me be. I appreciate it."

"I didn't mind," I said brushing it off, but telling her the truth. "We've spoken and we have an understanding. I might let a few others know as well, maybe Emma. After all, she's in charge of the construction site. Her knowing that she won't have to worry about you getting to big to fit behind the controls of a dozer or a crane will be appreciated."

"I'm cool with that," Vicky said with a smile. Then she changed the topic. She brought up my pending expedition. "So you're off tomorrow to go exploring again. Where do you plan to head? Hopefully not back to the last spot."

"No," I stated bluntly, "I won't be going back there if I can help it. I'll try heading north and if our 'benefactors' are cooperative they'll let me. I want to see what is up there. From my earlier travels all I saw was wide open prairie. I want to find out how far it goes on for and if there's anything else out there to discover."

"And you're taking my sister with you tomorrow," Vicky noted, looking up and into my eyes. "Are you going to fuck her in the ass like you did Eleanor?"

"If she wants me to I will," I replied bluntly.

"Well," Vicky said with a sigh, "she just might want you to do it. My little sister is a bit adventurous and Eleanor sang your praises to us after you took her off and made love to her. Still, when it's my turn to get knocked up, you're not going there!"

"You already made that clear to me once," I responded tersely. "I'll remember."

Vicky fell silent for a moment and looked away. Then she got up and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Sorry," she said in a half whisper. "I know you will."

Then she walked away from me before I could reply. I watched her go. I watched her ass and enjoyed the view. I knew she didn't want me going there, but Vicky had a great ass. I really wanted to fuck it. I sighed when Vicky was out of sight and went back to work.

We left right after breakfast the next day. Breakfast had been quick and it had been silent. We headed north with me in the lead and Karen on my left. Samantha followed in line behind me. Everyone in camp watched us go. The same thought was in everyone's mind; would our 'benefactors' send us somewhere else? Thirty minutes after leaving the camp, we'd driven past the construction site and we were up and over the crest of the hill that was the foundation of our future home. We were still going north. I paused and radioed in. Emma answered. There was a collective sigh of relief that could be heard coming from her end of the radio. Signing off, we drove on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.