New Beginnings - Adam's Story - Cover

New Beginnings - Adam's Story

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

It turned out that the Argo and trailer weren't the only new things that our 'benefactors' had given Vicky for this trip. They had also provided her with some state-of-the-art tripod mounted binoculars that could be wired into a tablet just like a video camera. When we touched them we learned that once the system was set up, the viewer could sit back and watch everything through the tablet. The viewer could pan the binoculars back and forth on the horizontal axis and zoom in on a specific object without touch the mount or the binoculars. The tablet would do everything.

I sent Francine off to have her supper and to reassure her sister that I'd be along in a little bit. Francine told me not to be too long. She flashed a knowing look at Vicky and then left. It was clear that she had her doubts about my promptness. Vicky got the same impression.

"You might want to hurry back to them," Vicky suggested as she started setting up her equipment.

"I will once you're up and running." I said with an acknowledging sigh. As I did, I lifted my binoculars to my eyes and gazed down into the valley. Quickly I located the four 'beings'. They hadn't moved since the last time I'd checked on them.

"Well," Vicky muttered in reply, focusing on her task, "this shouldn't take very long and then you can go."

"That sounds good to me," I muttered in response. "Till then I keep an eye on our friends down in the valley. From the look of it, they haven't budged an inch since this afternoon. They're still in the same spots as they were the last time I looked and Francine told me that they never moved once in all the time that she'd been watching them. I don't know what theyr'e up to but it has to be important. After all, they armed themselves before heading over to where they're sitting now and they're still holding those weapons. Something must be up."

Vicky agreed with me. She quickly set up her equipment near the edge of the shelf and connected it to the tablet. With the tablet and the new binoculars we could get some really good close up images of the 'beings'. The details were amazing and scary. The 'beings' had tennis ball size black eyes that bulged from their faces. None of them had external ears. We could see a small hole on the side of their heads that could be an ear canal but there was no way to tell. The scariest thing was their mouths. The close up images revealed that a 'being's' mouth was a massive opening filled with protruding jagged and sharp teeth. They certainly didn't look like people we were going to make friends with. Maybe that was why our 'benefactors' had made it possible for us to see them.

At that point I left Vicky to her observations. I'd pointed out where their camp had been and where their weapon stash was. It was early evening and the sun was still high over the valley. In a few hours dusk would be setting in. I told Vicky I would be back then. An itch on my mind told me that something would probably happen then. I told Vicky to shout if something happened in the meantime and she just waved me off with a knowing smile and a 'have fun'. I intended to do just that.

Both Fiona and Francine were in the trailer waiting for me. They were both naked. Fiona wasn't happy. She'd thought I'd forgotten all about her. I smiled at her and said, "Never." She told me to prove it.

What can a man do? I proved it.

I stripped as quickly as possible. Then I crawled into the trailer and laid myself down between Fiona and Francine. When I got there I gathered Fiona into my arms and pulled her into an embrace. I started to kiss her. She kissed me back. My free hand touched her nearest breast. A tremor rippled through the girl. I slipped my hand off her breast and down her body. It found its way between her legs. Fiona was dripping wet. I took that as an invitation. I rolled over onto my back and I pulled Fiona onto me. Fiona came willingly. As she started to straddle my waist, Francine reached out and decided to give us a hand. She took a hold of my stiff prick and held it up for her sister to mount. Fiona lowered herself slowly, letting her sister position me at the entrance to her pussy. Once in place, Fiona sank down eagerly. A gasp slipped from her throat as she hit bottom and a groan of approval exited mine. It was time for the main event.

Like I told you before, Fiona's breasts were ultra sensitive. Just playing with them could make the girl have orgasms. Having her bounce up and down on my cock while I sucked and nipped at her nipples was guaranteed to send her over the top and cause the fireworks to go off. That was my intent for the night and hopefully I'd have a little help from her sister Francine.

As Fiona settled on my cock, I sat up from where I was lying so that I could wrap my arms about Fiona and kiss her. While I did that, Francine piled up our spare sleeping bags and pillows behind me to help prop me up for easier access to her sister's tits. Then she climbed behind me as well as an added bonus, placing a leg on either side of me. Once in place, I reclined backwards. Francine welcomed me against her naked form.

The fun started there. At the angle that I was reclining I could comfortably pay attention to Fiona's tits while Fiona fucked me and the angle that she was sitting at allowed her to rise and fall on my cock while rubbing her clit against my groin. It was a perfect situation, helped out by Francine who spent her time whispering naughty things in my ear and running her fingers over my naked flesh and the flesh of her sister. We soon had a rhythm going. I latched onto Fiona's right breast and started sucking while caressing the left and pinching her nipple. Fiona started with a slow fuck but it didn't last. She had her first orgasm in a matter of seconds. With that her pace quickened and she came again. This went on for about fifteen minutes of enthusiastic humping. In the end, Fiona was a total ragdoll unable to keep herself upright. It didn't matter. Francine held her sister up for the last few thrusts. I dropped my hands to the girl's tight buns and started fucking up into her. I thanked our 'benefactors' for making me so fit. It was hard work but I finally blew my load into her. Fiona whimpered her happiness as I groaned out my orgasm into her sweat cover bosom. It was great.

Of course, when I was done, with Fiona collapsed upon me and me still gasping for breath, Francine whispered into my ear that it was her turn. I just groaned in response and she laughed. It was going to be a long night.

I did get to fuck Francine again before my night got ruined. We didn't do any tit fucking this time. Instead we laid in each others arms for a while, kissing and caressing before shifting into the missionary position. I fucked her slowly with long, drawn out thrusts and strokes while she moaned about how good it felt. I left her thoroughly sated and with another belly full of baby makers. We were lying cuddled up and resting beside a dozing Fiona when Vicky started pounding on the outside of the tent.

The 'beings' had moved. What they'd done had freaked Vicky out. Thankfully, the new tech that our 'benefactors' had provided her kept a video of what they'd done. The playback shocked the rest of us as well.

Vicky went and restarted our fire in the fire pit while the twins and I got dressed. It was well past dusk and night was setting in. A fire was certainly needed. When we joined her, Vicky was sitting on a log, staring into the fire and drinking a beer. She didn't say anything. She just handed me the tablet.

Fiona sat on one side of me and Francine the other. They remained quiet while I held the tablet and hit replay. The video came up instantly. It was like watching a movie.

The 'beings' were shown sitting just as I had last observed them. By drawing my finger along the bottom of the tablet's screen I was able to advance the video. As I did, the lighting in the background started to dim. Time was passing before our eyes and sunset was clearly coming on. I stopped advancing the video when I spotted the first sign of motion on the screen. Amazingly, it hadn't been from the 'beings'. It had come from across the river from where they were sitting. The motion was a small, horned animal. It looked like a gazelle or an antelope. It was only a couple of feet tall and it had two long pointed horns on its head. It was slipping out of the underbrush on the far side of the river, cautiously sniffing the air for any smell that would suggest danger. Obviously, the 'beings' were upwind or their scent didn't carry. Whichever it was, the little animal continued out of the undergrowth and on towards the river's edge. After a moment or two, more animals left the underbrush. They all moved tentatively as they inched their way to the water. Once they got there, they started drinking. In a matter of minutes, there was a small herd of about twenty animals milling about. Some of them were grazing, but most were busy drinking. Some had even wandered into the shallow water, as other animals crowded them away from the river's edge. Their movement caused the water in the shallow river to splatter about. It was only then that the 'beings' reacted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.