New Beginnings - Adam's Story
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The twelfth week was when things started to happen for us here on our new planet. The first thing that happened was that we were given some animals. They'd arrived overnight and they became an instant hit with everyone. We noticed them right away because they made a racket come sunrise. In fact, they woke us all up.

Our first group of animals were chickens. We woke to the 'cock-a-doodle-doo' of a rooster. That young cock let everyone know that it was time to get up and get with it, and while it was still early, no one complained. We simply got ourselves dressed and then we hurried up the track that led to the barn. Once there we headed over to the chicken coops. There we found two dozen hens clucking about our breeder coop and a spry looking cock. They were 'Plymouth Rocks' and they were a sight for sore eyes. They made me remember that once upon a time, that I'd been a farmer and not an explorer. It didn't take me long to get back into the swing of things. While I snooped about the grain bins opposite the barn in search of feed, I had my youngest Karen fill their water tray. Thankfully, as I had expected, our 'benefactors' had dropped off a few hundred pounds of chicken feed along with the birds. It was a start.

The hens and the rooster weren't the only animals we received that week. The next day we woke to find a dozen 'nanny' goats and a 'billy' goat. They were followed the next day by a half dozen rabbits. There were five females and one male. They ended up in the hutch that we'd built near the vehicle port, back at the beginning of our construction rush. They were cute and cuddly and all the women wanted to hold them. No one was impressed with me when I suggested making rabbit stew. I was in the dog house for the rest of the day.

Of course day four of that week brought us all a bigger surprise. It certainly stirred things up amongst us and in the end, it changed our lives forever. Fortunately, I was about the farm when it happened. In fact, I was up in the hayloft with my daughter Karen and my niece Carol. Amazingly, since the arrival of the animals I'd lost the urge to go exploring. Technically, I was supposed to start up the overnight trips that week, but for whatever reason, I felt that I needed to stick around for a few days and delay my excursion. So I was back to being a farmer. I was also back to being the stud on our farm.

I was balls deep into my sixteen year old daughter when all the hue and cry arose. Of course, Karen was locked in a passionate 'sixty-nine' with her nymphomaniac of a cousin, servicing her with her tongue when we were so rudely interrupted. Of course Carol was returning the favour at the time; licking Karen's plump throbbing clit while I pounded away at my girl. Boy was I pissed when I heard my name being called. Happily I was nearing the end when the cries interrupted us. I was able to leave a health deposit in my baby girl's pussy before having to pull out and see what was going on.

What was happening was that my mother was calling for me. I pulled up my pants upon hearing her voice and quickly walked over to the loft window and took a look out. For a moment I wondered if I was going to get a scolding. The thought just flashed through my mind for a second. What male does think that when they hear their mother screaming their name. I guess we all have a guilty conscience, and I had been doing something that under normal circumstances would have been wrong. Fortunately, the thought was fleeting. I certainly didn't dwell on it.

Sally was running along the track that led up to the barn. She was half way to the barn when I looked out and spotted her. As she ran, she kept pausing every few yards to call out my name. She was a bit frantic. Seeing this I responded by calling back to her and waving, to indicate that I had heard her. Seeing me, my mother stopped in her tracks. Then she brought her hands to her mouth and cried out, 'look'. She then turned and pointed frantically towards the distant horizon. Automatically I turned and glanced in the direction her arm was pointing.

Vehicles!

There on a distant knoll, towards the east was a string of vehicles. They were moving single file through the tall summer grass speedily approaching our settlement. The sight took me by surprise and for a moment all I did was stare. Then my daughter poked her head out of the window to see what all the commotion was about and on sighting the vehicles she swore. That woke me up to the situation and got me moving.

Quickly I threw on rest of my clothing. Then I scrambled down the ladder from the loft. I was followed closely by my daughter and my niece. Once down I was out the barn door like a flash, running as fast as my legs could carry me. Naturally, I headed in the direction of the rest of my family. They had all started to gather by our kitchen unit.

Of course once the alarm had been raised, everyone in the settlement had dropped what they had been doing and by the time that the girls and I reached the kitchen unit everyone else was there. Panting from my excursions, I waited with the others, listening to their speculations as to who our visitors were as we stood and waited their arrival. Amazingly none of us felt a sense of foreboding or danger from the appearance of these unexpected strangers, and none of us had even thought to arm ourselves. Fortunately the need for weapons never arose.

We didn't have long to wait. The vehicles quickly broke free of the tall grass through which they had been travelling. When they did, they started to fan out into a wedge formation, spreading out as they motored over the cleared fields that now stood about our encampment. Immediately we recognized that the vehicles were ATVs. They were similar to the ones that we were using. In all there were a dozen of them, of which some were hauling trailers. To my surprise it appeared that they all were being driven by women.

Black African-American women! There were seventeen of them in total. They all appeared to be tall, shapely and athletic, and from the look of it, very young. Most of them were wearing tank tops and shorts with a loose khaki multi-pocketed vest over their tops. The women were all wearing ball caps and they had on sunglasses. A thin covering of dust was visible on their ebony skin. It made them look paler than they really were.

Their vehicles came to a stop a couple of yards from where we were gathered. As their engines shut down, I stepped forward to greet them.

"Hello," I said as the lead rider dismounted from her vehicle. As I spoke, I politely extended my hand.

The woman moved swiftly. Once off her ATV, she stepped towards me, moving with purpose. As she did, she extended her glove covered hand and clasped mine firmly. She took me by surprise before I could even shake her hand in greeting. Using her strength and momentum, she pulled herself into me. As our bodies came together, she released my hand and threw her arms about my neck. She was a tall woman and a moment later our lips came together. Reflectively, I took hold of her waist. I was going to push her away. It didn't happen. The next second my arms were about her body and my hands were grasping her tight scantily clad ass, pulling her up against me. I returned her embrace with wanton abandonment.

I couldn't help it. It was her scent that did it to me. As we came together the fragrance of her body wafted up. It filled my nose and in response, I breathed deeply. Her scent was overwhelming. It was a deep musk of desire that was intoxicating. It overwhelmed me and all I wanted to do was to rip this woman's clothing from her hot feminine form and fuck her. Reason seemed to slip away.

"Harrumph!" Emma sounded after a second or two, her tone filled with annoyance. That 'harrumph' broke the spell. Instinctively, I broke away from the woman. I pushed her away and stepped back into the company of my wife and family. My face was coloured with embarrassment.

"Sorry..." gasped the woman apologetically. As she spoke, she too took a step backwards, moving away from me and my family. Then she glanced awkwardly at Emma and apologized again. "I so sorry ... it's been a while."

Then without waiting for my wife to respond, the woman turned and addressed her companions.

"It's a man!" she declared loudly and enthusiastically. "It's a real man!"

With that the other women dismounted their ATVs. As they did, they tossed aside their ball caps and shook out their hair. Amazingly a few ran their fingers over their attire, brushing the dust of their ride off of themselves. A couple even cupped their breasts in an obvious manner and eyed me when they noticed that they had caught my attention.

"Who are you?" Emma demanded to know. Her voice was sharp and you could feel the tension in her words.

"I'm Matilda Grant," the woman said, extending a hand towards my wife as she spoke, "but my friends and family call me Tilly."

"Tilly..." Emma replied slowly, slowly taking the woman's hand and clasping it. "My name is Emma and this is Jack, my husband!"

My wife put a lot of emphasis on that word. Everyone heard it clearly; especially our visitors.

Still it didn't cause Tilly to back off. The woman was slightly taller than Emma and for a moment she stared down into my wife's stern gaze holding it, though with some difficulty. Then she released it and glanced over towards me. Her look lingered for but a second, but it spoke loudly of her need. A sheen of perspiration glistened upon Tilly's brow and tremor in her caused her lower lip to quiver.

With a stifled sigh, Tilly released Emma's hand and stepped way from her. She then turned and pointed to the women who were gathering behind her.

"Umm..." she said with a quivering voice, "these women are my family" Then she pointed to two women who looked older than the rest. "This is my mother Rebecca, and my mother-in-law Brenda." Then her voice fell silent for a moment and she hesitated before finishing her words. "As for the rest ... well we can do the introductions later."

"We could..." Emma acknowledged tentatively, glancing about and taking in the faces that were staring at us; or to be more specific, the faces that were staring at me.

"Look..." Tilly threw out in an apologetic manner, "I know that it was rude, jumping your husband like that, but the truth be told ... none of us have known a man for the past three months. In fact, none of us have been with a man since before we arrived on this planet and well ... we're all sort of horny."

"No man!" Emma repeated in a surprised voice, staring from Tilly to her companions and then over to me.

"No man!" my mother Sally and my mother-in-law Betty murmured aloud, as they moved up to stand beside me.

"That's right," Tilly said with a nod, a more assertive tone entering her voice, "and ... if you don't mind, I would really ... really like your husband to fuck me right now."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.