New Beginnings - Adam's Story - Cover

New Beginnings - Adam's Story

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

It rained the next day. It was more of a morning drizzle but it was the first hint of precipitation that we'd seen since we'd got to this world. Personally, it didn't bother me. I was still in bed, fooling around when it happened. I'd just finished a little three-way tussle with my mother-in-law Betty and my sister Patricia. The two of them had come into the tent complex with the intention of stripping the air mattresses and pillows of their linen so that they could do the laundry. In the end, I ended up stripping them.

We didn't get into anything too kinky or elaborate. I did them both 'doggie' style; stroking my cock in and out of them with long, slow, deep thrusts that gradually stoked their fires. While I did one, the one lay beneath the parted legs of my immediate partner, lapping away providing some direct stimulus. It was a nice leisurely way to start the day and it put a smile on the faces of both women.

Of course I wasn't in much of a hurry that morning. I'd finished the last of my tasks the day before and I was looking at a little down time. The barn was done and the hay loft filled with bales of our first real cutting, the paddock was built, the garden had been tilled and planted, and we had a water system set up that was taking care of our immediate needs. Since we had no animals to take care of as of yet and I hadn't spotted any grain seeds amongst the garden supply except for corn, I figured that there was going to be a little slack time for me. After all, Emma had the work on our permanent dwelling well in hand and technically, I wasn't slated to work on that project. In truth, my primary role here was a stud and since no one had reported being pregnant yet, I'd decided that I would focus on getting that job done.

Of course, I was quickly shown the error in my thinking. Our 'benefactors' dropped me a line at the start of week eight.

The rain had stopped by the time I'd finished filling Betty and my sister Patricia up with a good dose of my seed. As usual, the fun left me with an appetite. So I decided to skip my morning shower and instead head over to the kitchen to whip up a late breakfast. I was surprised to see that a couple of awnings had been raised over the two picnic tables. It made me notice that the ground was slightly wet. As I glanced around to see if everything was okay, my eyes fell on the container mounting the computer. A message was there, blinking away and demanding attention. Naturally I walked over to it and took a look at what it said.

It said, "Go exploring". That was it. So I touched the screen and the words stopped blinking and suddenly, just like every other time, my mind was filled with instructions from our 'benefactors'.

Amazingly, they wanted me to start journeying beyond our immediate area. They acknowledged that I wasn't really needed in the building of the dwelling or for ploughing the fields. In fact, my sisters could do the job when it became necessary. So, our 'benefactors' wanted me to employ my free time better. That pissed me off. Obviously they had no idea as to how much work was involved in being stud to a bevy of horny women. Personally I thought that was a constructive use of my time. After all, I was supposed to rebuild the human race. Unfortunately, they thought differently, and as with all the instructions provided by our 'benefactors' there was a compulsion to obey.

To emphasize their intention they dropped in another container. This one turned out to have another ubiquitous no-name brand ATV. It was slightly larger than the first one that they had provided us and it had a larger cargo deck on the back. The big difference was that it came with a mapping unit. When I touched it I learned that it would keep a record of my trips and it would allow me to input information into it. It would be like keeping a travel journal, so that I or any of the women in our group could refer to it later. It also came with a trailer that had an extended deck. From the look of it, I could convert the trailer into a place to sleep. It had a collapsible canopy that could be raised just like a pup tent. Our 'benefactors' thought of everything.

Their instructions were simple. I was to take the new ATV and head out in a general direction of my own choosing. They had no real agenda for me to follow. For the first month I was to confine my exploration to within a half day drive from the settlement so that I could get back by dark every day. That would allow me to continue to serve my female companions as they needed while increasing my familiarity with the neighbourhood. Once that was accomplished, I was supposed to start doing overnight trips, although these were to be spread out so that I was spending one night away from the settlement and two at home.

"I am not happy with this," Emma said bluntly when I told her about the latest directive from our 'benefactors' over lunch.

"Neither are we!" exclaimed the remainder of my female relatives, all of them staring sternly at me as they spoke.

"Do you think I'm happy with this idea myself?" I threw back at them, placing my hands on my hips as I spoke.

It was a dumb question to ask because they really didn't care about what I thought about the exploration mission or anything else for a matter of fact. They were pissed and unhappy and anything that I said in response just dug the hole I was standing in a little deeper. After listening to them bitch and complain for about ten minutes, I left. I grabbed my lunch and a beer and headed for the ATV.

I didn't go anywhere this time, but I did hop onto the machine and stretched out on its back deck, making certain to face away from the kitchen unit and my family. I just sat there and ignored them. I drank my beer and ate my sandwich while their voices continued to rise and fall in argument.

Supper went the same way. No one was happy with me being sent off to explore this new world and they all made it clear to me when I showed up to eat. All that got them was the silent treatment from me once more. I grabbed a couple of hamburgers and some fries for my meal and another beer before turning around and wandering off again. This time I headed over to the barn.

"We need to talk," Emma said when I finally came to bed later that night.

She was alone and unlike every other night since arriving on this planet, she had clothing on. For a second I wondered where she'd found a nightdress.

"I'm all in favour of talking," I replied, glaring at her sternly for a second or two, while waiting to see how she would respond.

"I don't want to fight," Emma stated calmly, but defiantly.

"I didn't say I did," I responded still staring down at her.

"We're sorry about how we behaved," Emma offered apologetically, giving in a little before shoring up the breach by continuing. "But you have to admit that we have a right to be pissed off. We've got a major job ahead of us in building our new home here and while we all accept the workload, it's a piss off to find out that you're being sent off to gallivant about sightseeing."

"Is that really why you're pissed off?" I asked in a sharp tone, placing my hands on my hips as I spoke.

"No," Emma admitted quickly, "that's not the real reason we're pissed off. We're afraid for you Adam. None of us know a thing about this world other than what we've seen between here and the building site, which isn't very much. There have been very few birds in the sky and I haven't seen a single animal since we got here."

"That's why our 'benefactors' want me to go sightseeing," I stated with a heavy sigh, "so that we do learn what is about us. Eventually, it will be important."

"We know it's important," Emma acknowledged with her own sigh. "We all realize that we're on borrowed time here and that eventually our 'benefactors' are going to pull the plug and then we'll be on our own. Still we're afraid for you going off on this mission. Anything could happen to you."

"Then I won't go alone," I stated firmly.

"Really!" exclaimed my wife, her eyes going wide with surprise.

"Really!" a dozen voices cried aloud from the other side of the partition that separated my bed chamber from the rest of the tent.

"Yes ... really!" I snapped loudly, turning my head towards the partition opening. I was just in time to see the faces of my daughters disappearing.

"Thank you!" my wife said softly in response, rising from where she had been seated.

"You're welcome," I replied, watching her step towards me.

Emma stepped up to me and then into me, pressing her body into mine and tilting her face up towards mine. Her arms slipped about me and held me tightly. Her eyes fluttered invitingly, waiting for me to kiss her.

"I should punish you for making me angry today," I grumbled in a low voice, refusing to cave into her.

"You could," Emma pouted in reply, "or you could just make love to me. Personally, I think you'd enjoy that better than overexerting yourself by trying to punish me. Don't you think so, Jack?"

"I thought I was Adam now!" I said still refusing to cave in.

"You'll always be Jack to me," Emma replied, batting her eyes once more. "Jack is the boy who deflowered me one warm spring night and the man who married me six months later. He's also the man who gave me three beautiful daughters and years of love and affection. Make love to me Jack ... please!"

That got me, right then and there. My wife won and I caved in. Still, it was worth it. It was only Emma in my bed that night and it was like old times. I stripped her out of her nightdress and then we made love for a while. Afterwards we slept for a bit and then we woke and did it again. When we were done we cuddled for a bit before going back to sleep. It was heaven.

"So who are you taking with you?" my mother asked the next morning at breakfast.

Surprisingly, everyone was still hanging about at the kitchen unit when I got there. Normally, half of them would be gone by now, out at the site of our new home, working hard; but not today. Instead they were all waiting to hear my reply.

"A lottery," I stated as I sat down at the picnic table with a cup of coffee.

"A lottery?" my mother-in-law Betty murmured aloud as she handed me a plate of food. "That's not a bad idea."

"I thought so," I grunted in reply taking the plate from Betty. Naturally, my response earned me a chastising glare from my wife who had just sat down opposite me at the table. Nobody else seemed to notice.

"But what are we going to use?" Sarah asked from the kitchen. "We don't have anything that would work for picking names."

"Maybe our 'benefactors' can provide us with something." I suggested as I cut into a sausage and brought a piece to my lips.

And they did. Right then and there a large container appeared on the top of the kitchen island. In it was a bunch of ping-pong balls just like they used to use back on Earth for picking lottery numbers. Instead of numbers, these all had a name printed on them.

"Well," I chuckled softly, glancing over at the container, "that was easy. Now if I can eat my breakfast, without any further interruptions, I'll pick a name afterwards."

They let me eat, but they never went away, and the moment that I was finished, my plate was whisked away and the container was plopped down in front of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.