New Beginnings - Adam's Story
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The trip took about a half hour by ATV, which was good as I needed that time to focus on something else other than what the women were discussing. Thus by the time I climbed off of the ATV, my mind was clearer and my temper had subsided.

The water turned out to be a long narrow lake that was surrounded by low lying hills on the far side and the long inclining plain on my side. I parked the ATV on a small rise and after stretching my legs for a minute or two, stood up on its back deck to have a look around. A quick glance about told me that the lake was probably several miles long as I couldn't see either end of it from where I was standing. It was however fairly narrow and from the look of it, a strong swimmer could probably reach its far shore in less that fifteen minutes. The water however was dark in the bright light of the day and this told me that the lake was probably fairly deep.

The landscape about the lake was wild and desolate, with the surrounding land rolling down to its heavily eroded shores in a calamitous manner. Getting to the edge would take some careful footwork. Still it was picturesque. About the lake there were scattered thickets of brush and groves of sparse looking trees that added to the wildness of the setting. A light breeze blew across the water causing wavelets to form and the reeds that lined its banks to rustle.

I stood for a while and just stared. As I did, I started to notice things. One was the movement of objects on the far side of the lake, objects that looked like water fowl. As well, I noted an occasional stirring in the grasses that surrounded me and the ATV. That got me thinking. So far I had been too busy or too wrapped up in my thoughts to worry about this world we were now on, but now, alone and free to wonder, concerns welled up in me. What kind of animals are on this planet, I wondered to myself?

I hadn't seen anything that was an obvious threat but that was the problem. What was a threat? Would we know it when we saw it? Did our 'benefactors' know? Would they inform us or had they already done so in their conditioning of us for our life on this new world? I just didn't know.

Something splashed on the far side of the lake. Something in the water that was big enough to catch my attention. The water fowl took to flight. They squawked loudly as they took to the air. I stared and thought to myself. Something in that lake had just had lunch. Maybe I needed a weapon to protect me and my family.

Suddenly there was a popping sound that caught my attention. Looking down I saw a holster sitting on the seat of the ATV. Kneeling down I picked up the holster and inspected it. It was a standard, military style hip holster and web belt. The kind you saw officers wearing in old war movies. In it there was a standard looking, 45-cal automatic pistol. The pistol held a full clip and there were two more clips in a pouch on the belt. Instinctively I placed the web belt and holster about my waist and fastened it.

Now I have used weapons before. Living on a farm in the Midwest provided me with ample opportunity to fire weapons. I've fired everything from a .410 over and under up to a 12-gauge pump and a .308 hunting rifle, and while I wasn't a gun nut; I did have a good respect for them as a tool. Still, I had never handled a pistol before.

The moment my hand touched the grip of the weapon, my mind filled with the knowledge of the device. I knew its capabilities and its limitations, and I knew how to take care of it. I also knew that if I needed to use it, I could. In fact, I knew that I was now a marksman with the pistol. I grinned and silently thanked my 'benefactors'.

I stayed by the lake for the rest of the afternoon. After holstering the pistol, I grabbed a bottle of beer and popped the top. Taking a swig, I took a last look around and then climbed down off of the ATV. Once on the ground I settled myself down on the front of the vehicle and started drinking. The beer was still cold and the taste pleased me. It had no label but it went down real easy.

After a while my mind drifted back to the problem that had driven me away from the tentage. It wasn't the idea of me fathering a new world of people that bothered me. As I saw it, there was my wife and her sisters and their daughters and my mother-in-law. All of them were drop dead gorgeous now and just looking at them made me hard. I had no problem imaging myself between their parted legs filling them up with baby-making seed. It was crossing the line when it came to my side of the family. While the new and improved version of my mother was totally irresistible and I knew it in my soul that I would eventually cave in, the thought of fathering a child on my mother or my own daughters disturbed me.

So I sat and drank and thought. What annoyed me the most was that I knew that in the end I really didn't have much of a choice. I knew that our 'benefactors' had reprogrammed us to accept the situation that we now faced and eventually I would. Still hearing the women discuss it in a matter of fact manner without any thought about how I might feel, pissed me off.

I cracked my second beer.

I knew that I was a good dad and I had tried to be a good brother and a son, and while I wasn't a bible thumper I did go to church every Sunday whether I wanted to or not. Essentially, I knew what was right and what was wrong and I knew that having sex with my mother was wrong as it was with my sisters and my daughters. Not that I would have ever thought about my mother that way before today, because I hadn't but I still knew it was wrong. Unfortunately, I also knew as I have already said that I had been boxed into the corner with no real choice in this matter.

Personally, I think that was the bigger problem. The fact that no matter what I said or what I did, eventually, whether it was today or a thousand days from now, I would probably cross the line. I knew it because I already wanted it to happen. The sight of my mother's young, supple body and that of my sisters was still fresh in my memory. The thought of me touching and exploring that sexy body, sucking on her tawny nipples or that sweet looking clit made me hard, and the wonder of what if that new body was a virgin again made me want to go back to the tent site and just grab my mother and find out first hand. The thought that perhaps all of them were virgins again made me want to take out my cock and stroke it.

But I didn't because I knew that if I did, I would cave in today instead of tomorrow or the next day. It had become a matter of principal. My mother had said it was inevitable and I agreed with her, but for whatever reason, moral or just mule stubbornness, I didn't want to cave in today.

I finished my beer and sighed. Then I stood and looked over this new planet, trying not to think too much while I waited for my cock to go limp again.

It was past supper by the time I got back to the tent area. Dusk was beginning to fall and I had to take care not to have an accident on the way back. When I did get there, I found that almost everyone was in the tent already. Silently, I parked the ATV beside the bath unit and got out. Stretching, I picked up my empties and headed over to the kitchen unit to see if there was anything to eat. To my surprise, Emma my wife was waiting for me.

"Hello Jack," she said softly when she spotted me.

"Hi..." I said in reply.

Emma's eyes dropped to the holster on my hip, then after a moment's hesitation she looked me in the eyes.

"Where'd you get that gun?" Emma asked pointedly.

"Our benefactors," I answered, placing my hands on my hips and drawing myself up tall before her. "I started wondering about what kind of beasts they might have on this planet and poof, all of a sudden the pistol and holster was sitting beside me."

"Oh... !" Emma exclaimed with a thoughtful look upon her face. I waited.

"I was wondering when you would get back," Emma finally said after a second or two.

"Sorry," I replied sheepishly, "I had things to think about."

"I know," Emma said with a smile, "we all did."

"Oh... !" I said hesitantly, dropping my hands to my sides as I spoke. "Like what?"

Emma didn't answer immediately. Instead she turned around and picked up a plate. On it was a baked potato, a nice inch thick 12 ounce steak, and some carrots. This she plopped into the microwave and turned it on.

"I'd like to say I'm sorry Jack," Emma said softly over her shoulder. Her face was shadowed with concern. "We weren't fair this afternoon."

"It wasn't entirely your fault," I offered in a conciliatory manner. "You and the other's were probably reacting to the conditioning that our 'benefactors' have put into us."

"True," said Emma as the microwave beeped, "and thanks for considering that, but we still weren't fair."

"Fair enough," I said as my stomach grumbled.

Emma laughed.

"Hungry?" she asked with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah!" I answered eyeing the food as she took it out of the microwave.

"Well then we can save this talk until later." Emma stated as she handed over the plate and took the empties away from me. "For now, you eat up and enjoy your meal. There's cold beer in the fridge. When you're done, clean up and close this thing down. Now that you've mentioned animals, I don't think we want to attract any do we?"

"True," I said in agreement as I sniffed at my food.

"Great!" Emma responded with a grin. "Well then, I'm off to have a shower. Then I'm hitting bed. Enjoy your meal honey!"

With that my wife leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks," I muttered absentmindedly as I cut into the steak. Yum steak! Then I stopped and looked up.

Emma was strolling away from me, walking over to the bath unit. I watched her go. Her hips swung as she meandered away from me. The thought of where she was going and what she was going to do there, and the sight of her firm round ass caused something to stir once more. Now I was really hungry.

Needless to say I was in bed before my wife even finished her shower. To my surprise, our side of the tent appeared to be empty. There was no sign of my three daughters. Even their sleeping bags were missing. For a moment I was concerned, but thenI said what the heck. Maybe they were staying over with their cousins, which considering the mood I was in, might be a good thing.

I was lying there, naked under a sleeping bag when Emma finally walked in fifteen minutes later. A smile crossed her face when she saw me waiting for her.

"I thought you would be still eating," Emma said wryly.

"I got hungry for dessert," I replied teasingly.

"Oh you did, did you?"

"Yep ... I'm hungry for some pie!"

"Oh you are, are you? And would that be this kind of pie?" Emma asked taking a pace towards me and dropping the towel that was wrapped around her.

My eyes immediately dropped down her body, coursing over her 'new' look, to fix on the target of my desire, her pussy. Amazingly, it looked nothing like I remembered it and that got me twice as hard as I had been. A groan of desire slipped through my lips.

"Oh yes it is!" I growled enthusiastically, forcing myself to respond to her question.

"Then I had best serve it up, hadn't I?"

I know it wasn't the best lines that a man had ever spoken to a woman before, but it was the mood that I was in. I was horny as hell and at that moment the little head was doing all the thinking. Besides, my wife was playing along with it, so what the hell. It was working.

Quickly my wife crawled under the sleeping bag with me and snuggled up to me. As she did, I turned on my side to face her and kissed her on the lips. Our embrace was filled with desire. There was no tenderness about it. I was hungry and she responded with matching passion. As we kissed, our tongues tangoing and our lips mashing against each other, Emma slipped her hand about my already stiff cock. The feel of her warm flesh wrapped about my ardent member caused it to twitch with excitement and as she started stroking me, I groaned my approval into her mouth.

As I have said, the day had been very long for me and because of that, my body was on fire. Emma's touch stoked that fire and within seconds of coming together, I knew that my passion was about to burst out of me. It was what I wanted, but by now I had no control over it. Fortunately, Emma realized it as well.

Releasing my cock, she pushed herself away from me breaking our embrace.

"On your back big boy," Emma whispered in a hurried manner.

Who was I to protest? Obediently, I rolled over onto my back and settled myself for what was to come.

Emma straddled me. In one swift movement she was sitting astride me, with her neatly trimmed pussy pressed down upon my engorged manhood. Placing her hands upon my naked, heaving chest, she leaned forward, dragging herself up my shaft. My cock twitched again as it felt her wet folds surround it. A groan slipped from my lips again and Emma giggled.

Sensing the closeness of my climax, Emma decided that it was time to put an end to her games. Quickly she backed off of my cock. As she did, she grabbed hold of it. It happened quickly. One moment she had it in her hand. A second later, the tip of my cock felt the warm wetness of her opening, and a moment after that she sank down on me, engulfing me with ease.

Any thought that she might be a virgin again flew from my mind. Emma wasn't a virgin. She was however my wife and at that moment, she was the hottest woman on the whole planet. As my cock hit rock bottom, Emma groaned aloud. I groaned in response. Then we started fucking.

It wasn't love making. Emma appeared to be as horny as I was and in just about as much need for release. She rode me 'cowgirl' style, starting slowly and then picking up the pace. Instinctively my hands went to her breasts and I started playing with them.

I have always loved my wife's breasts. That love had started back in high school, when we were first dating. It was one of the first things that she let me do to her in those early days of sexual awakening. She let me touch her tits while we kissed; at first through the material of her blouse and bra, and then later without that protection. I still remember the first time that I got to play with her tiny eraser like nipples. The thought caused my cock to twitch inside Emma. God she felt good.

I also remembered playing with her breasts when she had first given birth to our daughter Sarah. Then they were swollen with milk and as she drew close to climaxing, she had 'let down'. Essentially her milk flowed freely down her breasts and over our bodies. It was kinky and I grew to like it.

A thought popped into my head. I was supposed to populate this new world. That meant that Emma would be breastfeeding again. God I would love that. Emma moaned and sighed as I squeezed her firm, youthful tits and tweaked her nipples. We were both close.

Emma came first. I had leaned up so I could suck her nipple into my mouth. That action sent her over the edge. Her cries of joy sent me over as well. It felt good to empty my seed into her welcoming love nest. It felt great to realize that my seed might be creating life at that very moment. Another jet of sperm shot from me and I groaned loudly in response.

It had been fast, it had been furious, and it had been satisfying. When we were done, Emma rolled off of me, but didn't go too far. We laid there side by side breathing hard, basking in the glow of our post coital bliss.

It didn't last long.

A moment or two later, I heard giggling. As I forced myself to look in the direction of the noise, my eyes befell the sight of my three daughters. They were at the end of my air mattress and they were all naked. Instantly my cock twitched with anticipation.

The girls giggled again.

Sarah was the first to take any initiative. My eldest daughter was twenty-one and every bit of a hottie. She was taller than her mother, with nice sized breasts, a long slender waist, and full, rounded hips. Her hair was dark like her mother's, cut short and a tousle of curls. The quick glimpse that I caught of her pussy told me that she was neatly trimmed with a small tuft of hair crowning her mons.

"Yum!" Sarah declared as she knelt down onto the air mattress, her eyes locked upon my spent tool.

"Yum!" said her two sisters as they dropped down beside her.

I laid there with my head resting on a pillow, waiting patiently to see what was going to happen first. Emma lay beside me clasping my hand.

The funny thing is that not a thought rose within my head to protest the presence of my three daughters. I know that I had gone on and on about how wrong it was to allow it to happen, but now confronted with the inevitable, I gave up.

Once upon the bed, Sarah crawled forward until she was lying between my legs. I watched and waited. Teasingly, she leaned forward and licked my spent cock. She licked it slowly, running the flat of her tongue along it, swiping it up the length of it from the base to the tip of my shaft. Once there, she put her tongue to work, letting her agile appendage dart about the underside of my cock head, savouring the mixture of mine and her mother's taste.

"Really yummy!" Sarah murmured appreciatively, pausing in her teasing to take hold of me in the grip of her hand.

"No kidding..." my daughter Lizzy murmured softly off to one side. "This tastes great!"

To my surprise and the pleasure of both me and my wife, Lizzy, my eighteen year old princess was kneeling between my wife's thighs, licking her crotch with a look of wantonness that stirred my imagination.

"While I'd never..." I murmured softly with a hint of surprise.

"Me neither!" declared my wife and daughter in at the same time.

"Daddy's hard again!" declared Sarah in a joyful tone. "I guess he likes what he's seeing."

It was true, my cock was rigid again and I was standing at attention, ready for action in my daughter's tender grip. It was a first time for me in a very long time and I wasn't complaining. Actually, I was silently thanking our 'benefactors'. Obviously whatever conditioning they had done to the female members of my family, they had taken measures to ensure that I was up to dealing with those changes. It was fantastic.

Of course, the next thing I knew was that Sarah was mounting me. My sweet child straddled my waist and with a deft hand placed the engorged head of my cock at the opening of her hot little hole. Then without a care in the world she sank down on me.

"Oh god," gasped Sarah as my manhood filled her.

"Oh yeah!" sighed my wife as our second child licked and finger fucked her.

"Cool!" whispered my youngest as she watched the action.

Now I could go into a lot of detail here but I won't. In essence I ended up having sex with all three of my daughters. It started out simple with Sarah riding me 'cowgirl style' in the manner her mother had done only a short time before. It quickly devolved after that. Karen had sat beside Sarah and me, and had watched with interest for a minute or two. While she watched, she had fingered her nipples and had played with her pussy. As desire grew in her, she had leaned over towards me and had whispered something in my ear. What she asked made me growl aloud my approval. Grinning with satisfaction, Karen had straddled my face. So that was it. While Sarah rode me to a nice half dozen, long deep orgasms, Karen rode my face. She tasted great. Soon I was sucking on her clit and thrusting my tongue into her pussy. After her first orgasm, she shifted slightly and I found myself not only devouring her hairless crotch, but I found myself licking and reaming her anus. Karen drenched me when she came. Of course, Lizzy licked and sucked every drop of my seed out of her mother's pussy, and in response, Emma came and came repeatedly, crying out with joy as her orgasms rolled over her. Once Sarah was spent, we shifted. My cock was still rigid and to my joy, Karen took over from her older sister. She sat on me 'reverse cowgirl' and as she rode me, she leaned back and braced herself against my chest. This allowed access between my legs that was quickly filled by my wife. As Karen raised and lowered herself on my shaft, Emma knelt between my parted legs and licked, giving attention to both my cock and her baby's tender crotch.

Of course Lizzy was not to be left out. She had given her mother several major orgasms and was now interested in getting off as well. Lizzy straddled my face and gave me her sex to eat out. Boy was it good. Then when an exhausted Karen had finished climaxing, Lizzy rolled off of me. Kneeling on the air mattress beside me, she offered herself 'doggie style'. Of course, it was an offer that I couldn't refuse.

In the end, I had three sated young things lying sprawled out on my air mattress, panting in post-coital bliss. I smiled with satisfaction down at them and then looked over at my wife. Emma was smiling back at me and staring at my still rigid cock.

"You haven't come yet, you bad boy!" she said teasingly as she reached out and stroked my long, hard shaft. "That won't do at all."

"Come here and I'll fill you up," I said reaching out to her.

Emma did not resist. I caught her hand, the one she was using to stroke me and I pulled her into my arms. She came to me and we kissed. Not surprisingly, I tasted our daughter's juices on her lips. It made my cock twitch with excitement.

"I need you!" I groaned hungrily into her mouth.

Emma broke our embrace and dropped her hand to my cock again. With a skill that I had never known that she had, she applied pressure at the base of my cock. A moment later, the urge to spew forth my seed became controllable once more.

"That's better, you naughty boy," Emma said gazing into my eyes. "Now I know you want me and if truth be told, I want you too, however you've only done half your job tonight and I'm telling you now that you're not going to get any of me until you blow a load into each of the girls."

"But..." I groaned in complaint.

"No buts you naughty boy!" rebuked Emma. "You're going to do this and that's that!"

"Yeah Daddy," cried out my three girls as one.

I looked over at them.

"Please Daddy!" Sarah begged, lying back upon the air mattress and parting her legs, showing me her well fucked, dripping pussy. "I need your seed."

"Do it honey," whispered Emma into my ear. "Do it and then once you are done, you can fuck me. In fact, you can fuck me in the ass while I eat your seed out of our daughters' delectable looking pussies. Now what do you think of that?"

What did I think? I thought 'wow'!

So I crawled in between Sarah's legs and with the help of her sisters, slid into her. Then we kissed for a minute or two while her pussy got used to my size. Then I leaned down and suckled one of her tits as I started to stroke my shaft in and out of her. That didn't last long. I had held out for quite a while before, when the three girls had ridden me the first time. Now however the urge to fill my sweet child with my seed was overwhelming. Within in minutes, my mind was on only one thing. Climaxing! I ignored all the finesse and the tenderness. Instead I started pounding into Sarah, grunting and moaning as my need grew in me. Sarah didn't mind. In fact she just kept begging me to do it harder and harder. Eventually she locked her legs about my waist and pulled herself into me, crushing her sex against me. With that she cried out her gratitude for one last orgasm. Her cries freed me from the last of my resolve and with a groan that filled the night like a cry of a mighty beast, I shot forth my seed. After Sarah, I took Lizzy and after Lizzy, I took Karen. With each it took but a moment or two to regain my ardour and my strength, and in the end I took Emma as she had promised me. It was an act that she had rarely allowed during our early days of wedlock. Now however she welcomed me quite willingly. Her ass I took, long and hard as she licked clean my seed from our daughters' loins. It was a very good night.

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.