New Beginnings - Adam's Story
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

That's what we did. Emma took over the setting up of the tentage. While she sited the area that it was going to be set up in, I went over to the second sea container and with the help of my sisters and their daughters I got it open so we could unpack it. While I was doing this, Betty led her daughters and granddaughters around to the rear of the sea container that we had already opened. Together they got it open and by the time I and my team were ready to heave out the tent poles and the canvas, they were there with an ATV and a trailer for us to heave it on.

You see our benefactors had thought of everything. The ATV was an industrial, no-name generic 6x6 ATV that sat two up front and had a cargo deck on its back. The ATV came with a small pup trailer.

Well, the ATV and trailer came in handy. It allowed us to quickly move the contents of the sea container to the place that Emma had picked out for our temporary shelter. With Betty driving the vehicle and with my team loading it and another team off loading it, we had everything cleared out of the container within an hour. After that it was a simple matter to put everything together.

Putting the tentage up took about the same amount of time thanks to our benefactors. With the knowledge that they had imbued us with and the fact that we had nineteen sets of hands to get the work done, everything went smoothly.

Emma sited the temporary shelter about a dozen feet away from the sea containers. From the look of it, once the long grass had been beaten down, the area was fairly flat looking and on a bit of a small plateau that was slightly higher than the surrounding terrain. That meant that if it rained, any water would drain away and not flood us out.

In the end we put together an H-shaped structure that was essentially two long sleeping areas joined together at the midpoint by two sections of tentage. This passageway served as a common entry point into the tent complex and a common area for us to sit and talk. Inside the tent we strung white liners and used them to partition the tentage into group sleeping areas. Thus we created a separate sleeping area for my immediate family and my sisters and their daughters in one side and a matching sleeping area on the other side for Emma's sisters and their daughters. We even created a sleeping area for my mother and mother-in-law in the other side of the tent.

After that we started making the place liveable. With the help of my sisters I strung lighting throughout the complex and hooked it up to a generator that was built into the sea container containing the computer terminal. While I was doing that, my daughters and my nieces laid matting down for flooring. The mats were similar to gym mats. After that they inflated air mattress for everyone. Interestingly, while the majority of the air mattresses were twin size, there was one that was super-king size. This one ended up being placed in my sleeping area for me and my wife. Once all the air mattresses were put in, my sisters-in-law saw to it that everyone received some bedding, a sleeping bag and an inflatable pillow. Then in the common area, they set up a couple of tables and a few folding chairs. As that was going on, my nieces found a couple of shovels and dug a drainage ditch around the whole complex, just in case it did rain.

All in all, the whole job took us about three hours to complete which wasn't bad considering that we had never done anything like this before and in truth, we had never really worked as a team before. Sure we've worked in small groups like at Christmas, but never all of us focused on one task. I can tell you we were all happy when the job was done. We were also hot and sticky and smelly from our exertions, and we were hungry.

"What are we going to do for lunch?" my daughter Karen asked as we stood back to survey our handy work.

"More important," miffed my niece Carol, "what do we do about a bathroom?"

Right then there was another thud.

We all turned around and stared.

To our surprise the sea container that had contained all the tentage, poles and the rest that we had emptied was gone. In its place there stood a new one waiting for our attention.

"I wonder what's in there?" murmured my wife.

"A light's blinking on the monitor," noted my mother. "Maybe there's information on it for us."

"Well, let's take a look!" I declared firmly.

Without waiting for a response, I strolled over to the information terminal and took a look. Silently the remainder of the family followed along.

Blinking on the screen was another message. It read, 'Cooking and Sanitary Facilities.'

"Okay," I murmured half to myself and half to the group, "let's see what this is about."

Then without any hesitation I touched the blinking letters on the monitor. At my touch it stopped blinking and instantly we understood.

"Cool," said my niece Fiona in response.

"Yeah," piped up her twin Francine, "it is cool!"

"Well, it certainly makes things easy for us," I interjected as I turned around and faced the family, "and it answers our questions. So who wants to set up the kitchen and who wants to help get the washroom working?"

In truth, it didn't take much to get both systems up and running. The bathroom unit was in the other sea container that had arrived earlier with the container that had stored the modular tentage and sleeping supplies. The kitchen unit was in the sea container that had just arrived. Both systems were self contained and all that they required was for us to unlock the clamps that secured the side panels on the containers. Then with a push of a button, we activated the containers' built in hydraulic systems. Within minutes the sides slid upward and then folded into storage slots under the roofs of the containers. Once that was done, there was nothing left to do but inspect what our benefactors had provided us.

The first thing we checked out was the bath unit. One end contained a row of three sinks and a bank of three enclosed toilets. Of course Carol was the first to try them out. While she did, the rest of us checked out the rest of the bath unit. Next to the toilet area we found a corridor. On one side was storage for supplies like towels, face cloths, and soap, and on the other side there was a built in washing machine and dryer. Beyond this point we found an enclosed shower with six stations. A turn of the tap below the one closest to the door showed us that we had hot and cold running water.

"I wonder where the water is coming from?" my wife said aloud, looking first at me and then to the family about her. "I don't recall anything being plopped into our heads about hooking this up to a water source."

"Me neither," I said while I absentmindedly flicked on a light switch and then turned it off again. "I think it's just like the generator in the other container that I have the lights hooked up to. I have no idea what's generating the power or if I need to fill a fuel tank or something. I know it's there and how to hook up the lights but that's it. Perhaps our benefactors will take care of those details."

"For now!" noted my mother-in-law in an apprehensive tone.

"Yes, for now!" I acknowledged with a tone of resignation.

After that we walked over to the other sea container and checked it out. This container held a kitchen unit complete with a double oven with a stove top, a microwave, and to my pleasant surprise, a built in barbeque grill. All of this was situated in the first third of the container. The second third contained a prep area and sink with storage areas above and below containing dishes, utensils, and pots and pans, along with a work island and a fridge. The last third of the sea container was a walk in pantry and a large stand up freezer that were both fully stocked. There was also a collapsible picnic table in it that took only a few minutes to put together and set up.

"Well," I said, "I guess that answers our questions about eating. So what do we want for lunch?"

"For now," my mother said as she rooted around in a bin, "something fast and easy so we can all get fed. Then we can check this baby out afterwards. Maybe we can have steaks for supper."

"Maybe..." murmured my wife in agreement. From the sound of her voice I sensed it was time to slip away. So I did.

Not that I wouldn't have helped out if I was asked but from experience I knew that battle lines were being drawn up between my wife and her mother and my side of the family. Normally, in our own house there was never a problem. Our house, our kitchen, but when we went on a picnic or camping with someone else, well there was always a tiff about who was doing what, and when that happened, I knew that it was better to flee than get in between a bunch of stubborn women.

So I left. As I did, I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and sauntered back towards the bath unit. Like I said earlier, we were all hot and sticky from putting up the tentage, so I reasoned that now was a good time to take a shower. After all, all the women were still hanging about the kitchen unit.

A quick shout into the shower compartment told me that I was alone, so I took a long swig of beer and then started to strip. When I was done, I tossed my clothes to one side and peaked into a cabinet in search of some soap and shampoo. Thankfully, I didn't need to search too hard.

I had been in the shower for about five minutes when to my surprise I was joined by my sisters and my mother. That's right. One minute I was rinsing shampoo out of my hair and the next I was staring wide eyed in disbelief at three extremely hot and sexy looking naked women. Instantly my cock twitched with interest.

"Hi Jack," my sister Jane said as she strode into the shower.

"Hi Jack," mimicked my sister Patricia a moment later.

"Hello son," my mother said with a smile on her lips.

"Umm ... hello," I muttered back.

"How's the water?" my mother asked innocently, turning on a tap as she spoke.

"Good..." I managed to reply.

"Emma and Betty have gotten everything under control in the kitchen," my mother said, giving me a knowing look as she stood waiting for the temperature of the shower to get just right, "so the girls and I decided to join you for a shower. You don't mind do you?"

"No..." I stammered out, my eyes still glued on the three of them as they stood but a few feet away from me. "Not at all, Mom!"

"Of course he doesn't mind Mom," my sister Jane said nodding towards me as she spoke. "Just take a look at his cock!"

"Yeah!" said Patricia, letting her gaze settle on my exposed loins.

"Nice," murmured my mother as she too glanced down at my equipment.

My cock was at half mast and climbing. I know it was wrong but what could I do about it. Even if I had turned on the cold water, I doubted that it would have helped. Besides, what man could have resisted the image that was before me?

As I had said earlier, our benefactors had made changes to us. I've already said that all of the grown ups were much younger looking and in far better shape than we had been for a long time. I looked like a college jock and my wife looked like a cheerleader. My sisters and her sisters looked the same. All now looked to be about twenty-one and all were incredibly fit. Their breasts no longer sagged, their skin was fresh looking and firm, and any stretch marks were long gone. In clothing they looked hot. Now, in the flesh, with everything revealed to my eyes, they were smouldering, and the hottest of them was my mother.

While my sisters looked like twenty-one year old pin-up girls out of 'Playboy' or 'Penthouse', complete with long limbs, firm pear shaped breasts and neatly trimmed pussies, my mother was stunning. She looked to be about just a few years older than the rest of us; twenty-five at the most. Her breasts were like two hard apples that were ripe for the picking and her waist was slim as could be. She had a flat, firm belly and her ass was tight and hard. Amazingly, her pussy was completely shaven. To my disbelief, I found myself staring at it with desire welling up in me.

That's when I realized that I wasn't the only one reacting to the sight of naked flesh. The first sign was the firming up of my female relatives' nipples. They were all jutting out at me, tempting me with their erectness. Then I noticed that my mother's hand had drifted down between her legs as she stood speaking to me. Incredibly, I watched as she pulled her puffy shaven pube to one side, revealing for my eyes the sight of her engorged clit. It was all that I could do to keep from dropping to my knees and devouring it.

Amazingly, I was able to control myself.

With an abruptness that left my mother and sisters silenced with surprise, I flicked off the shower and made a dash for it. On exiting the shower, I grabbed my discarded dirty clothes and my half drunk beer. Then I ran for it, heading for the safety of the tent. Fortunately, no one was in the tent when I got there.

Lunch turned out to be good. My wife and her mother served us up soup with grilled cheese sandwiches and fresh fruit. Since we had all worked hard that morning, we all ended up eating in silence. That was good as far as I was concerned. It meant I didn't have to field comments or questions from my mother or sisters about my abrupt departure from the shower. Unfortunately it only lasted through the meal.

After the meal we sat and talked. It was the first time since being plopped on this world that we had the opportunity to sit and reflect on what had happened to us; not that much had occurred since getting here. Still with a shelter up and facilities available, and a drink in hand, it felt good to sit and talk.

Of course someone asked the question 'why' which bounced about but never got answered properly. The fact was that none of us knew why our 'benefactors' had picked us or why they had even bothered. After all, they had only picked us. They had not grabbed anyone else from the farms that had lain about my place ... at least as far as we knew they hadn't grabbed anyone else. They had also not picked any other men. This point stared us all in the face and cast a shadow over everything. Why hadn't they picked my brothers-in-law? As Carol, my niece put it, if these so called 'benefactors' could scoop us up off the face of the Earth before a meteor destroyed it, then why couldn't they pause for a moment and rescue her father. Unfortunately, again none of us had the answer to that and our 'benefactor's' were keeping quiet.

Interestingly, the mood did shift as our conversations continued. True, for a while the loss of my brothers-in-law caused a shadow of gloom over the group, more so than the fact that the Earth was gone, but it didn't result in the tear fest that one would have expected. Perhaps this was because everyone was still in shock over what had happened or perhaps it was part of the conditions imposed by our 'benefactors'. Whatever the reason, the truth is that eventually the question of what next was asked and after that the mood of things changed.

"We survive," Betty said in response to the question of 'what next'.

"But that means what?" asked my niece Francine sheepishly.

"It means that we work together to build a new world," said my mother pointedly, "and it means that your Uncle Jack is going to be a busy man."

"But..." I said trying to protest what I already knew was a lost cause.

"But nothing son," my mother said sternly, "because no matter how you look at things, you're the only stud around here and if we are mankind's last hope, well ... you're just going to have to accept things as being the way they are and do your job."

"It sounds like you already have accepted things Sally," my wife interjected before I could say anything.

"Well..." my mother replied, glancing about, "it might be just the conditioning that our 'benefactors' have imposed on us. They did say that it would kick in once we were here and breathing the air of this planet. Personally, I'd like to think that it's just common sense and not some 'alien' mind control that has got me talking this way, but who knows. Still, it doesn't matter one way or another because unless there are more people on this planet, then Jack is the only man around."

"Which puts things into his ball park," stated Betty, getting her word in on the topic.

"So to speak!" my mother tittered softly.

"Well..." I said trying to get my views out in the open.

"But you're talking about incest," my niece Beverly said, speaking right over me.

"Yes," replied both my mother and mother-in-law simultaneously, "and your point is what?"

"It's illegal!" cried Beverly in disbelief.

That drew a couple of giggles from my other nieces and a look or two from the older women.

"It was illegal on Earth," Beverly's mother Heather said, patting her daughter on the arm as she spoke. "Unfortunately honey, we're not on Earth anymore and while I do believe that some of what I'm feeling right now, and what I'm saying is due to 'alien' influence, I also have to agree with your Grandmother. We have to be practical about this."

"Does anybody want to hear what I think?" I said forcefully, trying to get my voice heard.

"Not really son," my mother said to my surprise. "We all know that you're going to try to be 'Mister Righteous' and you can try if you want, but in the end you're going to have to give in on this topic."

"But..." I started to say as my temper began to boil.

"But nothing honey," my wife said, cutting me off, "and please don't get mad at us. We're..."

"Don't get mad!" I snapped sharply, leaping to my feet as I spoke. "Do you hear yourself Emma? You're talking about me having sex with our daughters! You're talking about me fathering children on them."

"Yes Jack," Emma said with a sigh, "I know what we're talking about and what is implied. However, it's something that needs to be put in the open. Unfortunately, our 'benefactors' put us into a predicament and now we have to work things out."

"Well," I said in a huff, "I'm not doing it!"

And with that I strode away.

It took me a long while to calm down. I ignored the calls to come back and talk. Instead I grabbed a couple bottles of beer from the kitchen unit and then hopped on the ATV and took off. I decided I needed to get away from the chattering and do some thinking on my own.

It wasn't that I was really that self-righteous about the whole issue and deep down, I understood that some of what was being said was because of 'alien' influence as my sister-in-law had put it. Truthfully, I was feeling their influence as well, though not as strongly as the women. Still it riled me that the women weren't going to listen to my views on it.

I drove towards the water that lay to the south of us, fuming as I went.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.