Crystal Clear
Chapter 25: Jim Romances Crystal's Mother Kim

Copyright© 2014 by Wolf

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 25: Jim Romances Crystal's Mother Kim - Jim Mellon, country singer, continues his romance with singer Crystal Lee, her sister Ellen, and then new women that enter his life in many ways. This story is unique but does build on the Road Trip series also on this site. Jim finds more ways to be a lover, a hero, a patriot, a savior, a dedicated partner, and an inspiration to those around him. Join Jim as he continues his sexy journey through life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Caution   Prostitution   Nudism  

I'm sure most of the population think that music and movie stars have chauffeurs everywhere they go, plus a huge entourage who wait on their every need. Not true!

I personally drove the crowded SUV across Tennessee from Nashville to a rural suburb of Knoxville where Crystal and Ellen's parents lived. With Crystal and me also were Ellen, Claire, PJ, and Nadia. We were all in a jovial mood, laughing and even singing Christmas carols along with the radio. The back of the car was so full of our luggage for a one-week stay with the Lee's, and a huge pile of Christmas presents, that we had three suitcases strapped onto the roof rack of the car. I also couldn't see out the back of the SUV; I had to use the side mirrors. The four women in the back seat took turns sitting in each other's lap.

Crystal and Ellen Lee had grown up in a small house that a family of modest means could afford. Don and Kim, their parents, had both worked and paid off the mortgage on the house in twenty years. Only two years after they lived debt free, Crystal had started to make some real money singing and writing music. One of the first things she did with her money was buy her parents a much larger house with beautiful decorating and appliances, and a magnificent plot of land, plus she got them handymen and landscapers help to maintain it. The new house had six bedrooms, although Kim had commandeered an upstairs bedroom for a hobby and sewing room, and Don had a room he normally used as a home office. They'd both been able to retire early thanks to Crystal's help.

The trip took us just under four hours. We used Interstate 40, instead of the slower but more scenic route east through the state. In our quiet times in the car, I thought about each of the women with me.

Claire, Crystal, and I were about half finished with Downslope. With Ellen, we'd been in L.A. for just under three months filming the indoor scenes. According to our director, Mark Ang, the only scenes that remained were the mountain and ski scenes. Thus, a week after New Years Day, the four of us was scheduled to fly to Geneva and begin a trek to a couple of resorts in the Alps for filming the outdoor scenes.

Nadia was our lover and housekeeper. She had only a year before finishing her college degree, a feat none of us would have predicted. She was ambitious and smart, completing a large chunk of college in the semesters and summers she'd been with us, in part by carrying course overloads and doing independent studies.

PJ had been swept up by me into our circle, but with the enthusiastic support of everyone else in the group. I found PJ during a run in Indianapolis, we brought her with us to L.A. on our jet, and the next day she became a backup singer with The Hobo Palace band and Cindy Wonder. More importantly, she fit into our group so well and so lovingly. We adored her and wanted to help her find her niche. After watching her and learning more about her, I didn't feel that singing backup was her niche; something inside me knew she had a higher calling, I just didn't know what it was and neither did PJ.

While Ellen and Crystal had seen their parents several times over the year, I had not been with them on their parental visits, usually opting to go up to Ohio and see my son and new daughter, along with George and Summer, their parents, and Edie, another love interest who lived with them.

Crystal teased me from beside me in the passenger seat; "Remember how my mother came on to you last Christmas? You were so prim and proper with her."

Except for PJ, the others in the car had also been at the Lees with us the prior Christmas. Claire laughed and teased, "Yeah, Kim was ready to jump your bones and fuck your brains out. She's really hot for your body."

I just nodded that I'd heard the comments. I doubted that Kim had any such designs on my body, not that I would have minded the pretty mature woman coming onto me.

From the back seat, Ellen chortled and said, "If she does it again this year, I think you should make her a Mellon Girl. She'd love it, and hold the position in high esteem."

Crystal turned so she could see Nadia in the back seat, "And you, you little tart, you probably had my father jerking off every night for the whole year thinking about you. I bet he can't see you without getting a hard-on. He was so taken with you that you almost got jumped too."

The prior Christmas, Nadia had spent much of her time with Don, usually sitting tightly against him as the two talked about her life growing up in Russia, her college life, or Don's various careers. Don didn't care what the topic was; he had a gorgeous twenty-two-year old practically in his lap. Nadia did sit in his lap a few times, exciting him to the point where she could feel his lump. She took to kissing him on the cheek often, but that changed to some deep kisses, including one hot, romantic, soul-searing, hip-grinding kiss on him as we departed that probably kept him horny all year, just as Crystal had commented.

Nadia laughed, "I love your father. He is so smart, and manly, and mature. I wish he would adopt me, and then we could do incest together." She gave a mock sigh and said aloud, "Maybe this year if you do not mind, I will get him to make love to me."

I chuckled to myself at her comment. Crystal and Ellen had shared with her parents the fact that the three of us were intimate, and then later after Claire and Nadia joined our circle the five of us. Recently, Crystal told her mother about PJ being part of our circle, and then about Terry, Dan, and Billy in our intimate midst. She also told her without going into detail that I had a lot of other lovers during my road trip, and then, of course, there was George, Summer, and Edie in Ohio, and that was no secret either.

The senior Lees never judged or asked inappropriate questions. Kim wanted to be sure no one would get hurt if such a many-sided relationship fell apart. By the words their daughters had used, the broad sexual nature of our relationships was clear, as well as their bisexual nature. Crystal had also explained to Kim that there were other men and women in the romantic circle. The net of the brief talks appeared to be that Kim and Don wanted to join in, although they had never explicitly said so. I was dubious about Crystal and Ellen's speculations.

Don Lee, Crystal's father, had watched my interaction with the women the prior Christmas. We are a very touchy-feely extended family; so the five of us were always kissing, hugging, rubbing, smoothing, or making some other inviting gesture. Don's tongue would often end up lolling out the side of his mouth at some of our antics. One of the women could be counted upon to pull me back to the guest room to disappear for an hour, sometimes one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and for certain in the evening with a couple of them.

Crystal picked up Ellen's earlier comment, "I think Ellen's right. If my Mom comes on to you again as she did last year, you should bed her."

"Your mother? Oh come on." I couldn't tell whether the sisters were serious. I thought they were just teasing me again.

Ellen chimed in, "Yes. Yes. I know she'd want that, and my dad wouldn't mind – particularly if Nadia fucks his brains out too. And, I know you're thinking that we're teasing you, but we're not. You should follow through with her – with them."

I said partly over my shoulder to Ellen, "You're really serious and want me to make love to your mother?"

In unison, five female voices resonated throughout the car, "YES!"

I asked of Crystal, "What about you and Ellen?"

Crystal said with a chuckle, "We'd be there to watch and supervise." She laughed, "I'm not certain I want to do my mom or dad, although I do love them dearly, and ... well, I have had some attraction to both of them – sexual attraction. Since dad retired, they've changed and gotten more liberal – maybe even more libertine. Who knows, I might change my mind about joining in? I'll see in the moment."

Ellen said, "Mom told me that she and dad are having more sex now than they did right after they got married."

Crystal laughed, "That's because they lived together for five years before they got married. All the serious fucking had already happened."

Claire said, "Hey, where can I get in on all this incest you guys are planning. Aren't I like a sister to you two?"

Nadia said, "Me too! I want your father."

PJ laughed, "I'm feeling left out. I want to be part of all this too."

Crystal laughed again and turned to Claire, PJ, and Nadia, "You can join in anywhere your sweet little bodies want to be, and my tongue is always ready to help. My dad would die to have sex with any of you. My mom might too; I detected some sapphic interest in her last year in the way she looked at you Nadia. Let's see what happens."

PJ chuckled, "I'm going to watch this soap opera with great interest."

Ellen said, "Oh, you have to join in. The more the merrier. Don't be the odd man out."

I glanced in the rearview mirror at PJ. She had a pleased look on her face that she again was being included in our activities as a full-fledged circle member. She liked that.


The girls' discussion moved on to other topics. As I drove, I thought about how ludicrous it sounded to be talking about seducing my girlfriends' parents. The discussion had been real, and so casual – almost like talking about shaking hands with someone, only in this case the discussion was about putting my lingam in some one else's yoni.

Kim and Don met us at the front door as we pulled into the long circular driveway in front of their relatively new house. Decorations were everywhere to celebrate the season; the house looked festive. We introduced PJ, and everyone kissed everyone, except I held back so I was the last to kiss Kim – Ellen and Crystal's mother, and Nadia hung back so she kissed Don last. I could see the anticipation on both their parts. We were picking up from where we left off a year earlier.

I gave Kim a warm smile of remembrance, and allowed her to take the lead, and take the lead she did. Kim jammed her hips into my groin as we came together. The passion she exhibited in our kiss far surpassed anything that had transpired the year before except for our hallmark kiss in the kitchen, and our goodbye back then. Kim put her arm around me, and I could tell she didn't intend to let go anytime soon.

As we parted, I looked over to see that Nadia had Don in a lip lock of epic dimensions. Parting the Red Sea in Biblical times took less effort than the pair displayed separating themselves from each other. Both were panting. For that matter, so was Kim.

Crystal, Ellen, PJ, and Claire had politely ignored us, instead burying their heads in the back of the car, sorting out which bags and luggage to bring into the house first.

Kim practically glued herself to my side, and immediately became over solicitous about my every need. One time, as she fawned over me, I saw over her shoulder Ellen miming as she stuck two fingers down her throat to indicate how gross she thought her mother was behaving. As the afternoon wore on, I pleaded with Kim to not focus on only my needs, and she did soften her approach – but only slightly.

When Crystal and I were unpacking our bags upstairs, she said to me, "You are going to bed my mother on this trip, I guarantee it – and you have my wholehearted support. It'll be the best thing to happen in her life other than dad. Don't hold back thinking that Ellen and I aren't behind having you do this. We want this for her. It'll be the perfect Christmas present only you can give her – that we all can give her."

Claire stuck her head in the door, "Do what?"

Crystal pulled her into the room and whispered loudly, "Fuck mom."

Claire grinned broadly at me, "You know you want this Jim. As I recall, when we were down at the Galapagos, you told Joe you expected Don and Kim to become part of our circle, or am I remembering wrong?"

Crystal's eyebrows raised, "Oh, really. You saw this coming a month ago?"

I blushed a little. "Well, your mom was very forward last year. I just extrapolated a year ahead to now." I paused and added, "That plus Nadia has periodically fantasized about your dad during the year, so both events seemed somewhat probable."

Crystal gave me a playful shove towards the door. "Go help my mom in the kitchen. You should kiss her neck. She told me years ago that her neck was one of her hot erogenous zones. She'll follow you anywhere if you get her stirred up." She grinned at her lascivious thoughts.

I moved to the door as Claire asked Crystal something about a silk scarf she held up.

I found Kim in the kitchen preparing a salad on one of the long counters. She turned and gave me a megawatt smile. I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her, and leaned into her body. I pulled her hair up, exposing the nape of her neck. I blew some warm air right at her hairline, and then kissed her there, even adding in a little tongue.

Kim shivered but otherwise froze in position. She stopped whatever she'd been doing with her hands. I would have guessed that she closed her eyes.

I kissed from her nape up her neck along the hairline to behind her ear. I then pulled away only a fraction of an inch so I could kiss the inside of her ear, and run my tongue around the inside. With my hands, I allowed my hands to hold Kim's sides, but slowly slide upwards until they held her steady with my fingers slightly touching the sides of her breasts. I moved my hands so I could stroke her sides and hence the sides of her breasts. I knew that was also an erogenous zone on her daughters.

The sigh that erupted from deep within Kim, proved to me that I had touched and aroused the inner woman. When I stopped Kim tilted her head the other way. I repeated the process on her left, giving her other ear a French kiss.

Kim spun around in the tight space between the counter and where I stood behind her. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. We French kissed, our tongues in a passionate duel with only winners emerging from the passionate combat. Our hips ground together, and I'm sure she could feel my hardness through my jeans.

When we broke apart, Kim looked deep into my eyes, her green eyes flashing in passion and happiness, "Do you know what you're doing to me?"

I smiled benignly. "I missed you."

"Well, if you aren't serious about what you're doing, you'd better stop because I'm getting serious – real serious."

On that note, I enclosed Kim in my arms again and French kissed her, driving my tongue deep into her mouth as she moaned and groaned in delight at the assault. She zealously kissed back, and I sucked on her tongue as it came into my mouth.

When we pulled apart, I kissed her forehead, turned, and headed to the living room without looking back. I guess I was serious too. I felt touched by our actions.s

In the living room, Nadia and Don sat on a new long sofa. Don had just finished kissing Nadia, and I could tell the kiss had been anything but platonic. Nadia held one of his hands against her breast, and I could see his fingers flexing around her mound through the thin material.

"Ahem"

Don and Nadia acted like a couple of teenagers caught in flagrante delicto by a daunting father. They jerked apart, and both blushed so much I had to smile.

"I'm about to get drinks for everyone. I'm taking orders ... and then you two can go back to what you were doing."

Don sputtered a moment before deciding on a beer. Nadia duplicated his order automatically.

I went back to the kitchen and took the long way to the refrigerator, right behind Kim. I ran a finger across her ass with a light touch, but one intended to arouse. The move couldn't possibly have been an accident. Kim jerked upright, instantly adding three inches to her height.

As I got to the bar area I asked Kim, "What would you like?" By implication of my presence at the bar, I clearly intended to serve drinks. By implication of the question, I was clearly teasing the pants off her.

Kim gave me a long lusty look. "You know what I'd like, you devil. Just maybe, I'll give it to you too if it won't upset the family's balance."

I poured Kim a Chardonnay, myself a Chardonnay on ice, and procured two beers. I delivered the beers, and came back to the kitchen, hitching myself up so I sat on a counter near Kim. We both took a sip of our wines.

Kim came to me and stood between my legs. I leaned in and kissed her. She put her arms around my neck and said, "I don't think mothers are supposed to lust after their daughters' boyfriend." She leaned in, and we pecked at each other's lips several times, each kiss getting a little deeper and more soulful.

I asked, "What did you just say that was more unique than the surface statement?"

Kim frowned. I kept quiet. It took her a minute. She said, "I used a plural possessive instead of a singular – daughters', is that what you mean?"

"Yes. And what's that tell you about our web of relationships?"

"That this is a crazy group of people with warped morals and..."

I cut her off with another kiss. I said, "Your daughters' boyfriend likes that their mother likes him. He likes her too – a lot; plus, maybe it's the morals of the rest of the world that are screwed up. There's not enough love around."

Our next kiss transcended any of our former ones. After that, I hopped down from the counter, affectionately patted Kim on the ass, and headed off to find Claire, PJ, Ellen, and Crystal, and get their drink orders.


Crystal, Ellen, PJ, and Claire danced around in a circle holding hands, like a couple of nymphs in a Renaissance painting. For one, they were clad in only panties. Second, they were laughing because I had just told them about the interchanges going on downstairs.

After they stopped, Ellen said, "Oh that is so sweet and so hot. I wish I could have watched you and Mom."

Claire added, "Well, I wondered where Nadia was. I should have guessed she'd be with her new boyfriend. I hope your mother is alright with Nadia seducing her husband."

Crystal volunteered, "I think her whole focus is on Jim. Do you suppose Mom is holding back because she thinks we won't approve?"

Ellen's face fell. She thought about that. "Maybe we need to send a signal that we think it's all right, and that we want her to follow her bliss."

Claire said, "What about your Dad? You can bet he wants to bed Nadia, but he won't do it because of your mother. He won't want the jealousy or whatever that might create."

Crystal said, "Oh, that's it. That's it! We have to do something to break the logjam."

Claire said, "What'd I say?"

Crystal expounded, "They need to hear us talk about jealousy and compersion ... to hear about the joy we see when each other are happy, even when it's with another person. They need to say it themselves – to each other."

Ellen said, "And, how do we get them to do that?"

Claire thought a moment and turned to her soul sister, "Ellen, if you were to ask Jim what the most provocative or deep discussion he had in the Galapagos Islands with Joe Mansard was, he could repeat part of a discussion we had on a beach a month ago. It was all about jealousy, compersion, and polyamory – our lifestyle."

I nodded and added in, "All I remember was that everyone was nude ... and then we made love in the bright sunlight. It was slippery because of all the suntan lotion we had on and wonderful as well, plus we kept switching partners because Luba and Renata were also with us." The girls had gotten a full report on the two nymphs that crewed on the huge yacht we'd been on.

Claire said somewhat indignantly, "You know what I mean. The discussion about polyamory, the other groups you know about – where? Wasn't one in Pennsylvania? And, all you told him about jealousy and about how to think about things in a good way not a bad way."

"I know; I was just teasing. Although if you ask the question in the right way, I could also tell them about our nude sunbathing too."

Crystal ignored my teasing and said, "Let's do it."

As we'd been talking the girls had dressed, putting on some upscale casual clothes for dinner. The five of us went downstairs, making sufficient noise as we did so that Nadia and Don wouldn't be taken by surprise at the bottom of the stairs as we turned the corner into the living room.

Indeed, Don and Nadia had continued to sit side-by-side holding hands, but when we entered the room they had curtailed their kissing and whatever else they were doing. Don had a magazine in his lap, probably hiding his erection. Nadia gave me a wink that seemed to indicate that things were progressing in her seduction.

Claire moved in and sat on Don's other side, grabbing one of his hands and bringing it to her lap in an affectionate manner. She hugged his arm and held it in a way that let his upper arm feel the fullness of her breasts. He looked pleased, no doubt also thinking that his hand rested only two layers of clothing from Claire's pussy.

"Ladies, what can I get you to drink?"

I took orders, went through the kitchen again, ran my finger across Kim's ass again, only this time she turned and smiled at me. She liked that. I came back and affectionately kissed her on the lips. We were both getting into this.

Crystal and Ellen followed me; they'd seen the interaction. Crystal said to her mother with a slight giggle, "Oh, he does that to me and Ellen too. It's so hot and sexy too. We just love it. I hope you do too." Ellen nodded and grinned at her mother. Crystal smiled in a stage whisper to her mother, "You know where that usually leads, don't you?" The implication of follow-on sex was unmistakable.

Kim looked surprised on two counts: that my touching of her ass had been seen, and that Crystal and Ellen obviously approved and wanted her to enjoy my teasing as well, and maybe even something further.

I delivered the drinks to the living room, and came back to the kitchen. Our discussion became what I call benign: our drive across the state, the weather, a few relatives Kim and Don had been in touch with, state politics, the terrible situation in Congress, the weather again, and the dinner menus for the coming week.

I eventually meandered back into the living room. Don had apparently been down in the basement and brought up the Christmas tree from storage along with several large boxes of ornaments and trim. Don, Claire, PJ, and Nadia were making forays from the various boxes with pretty ornaments and putting them on the lighted tree.

Don looked over at me, "Before you say anything, I have to tell you this almost in private, but ... well..." I wondered where this was going and how I'd respond. He got a big smile on his face. " ... we like artificial trees. They don't shed their pine needles everywhere; and they're a cinch to set up. The lights were already on this one; all I had to do was assemble three pieces into that stand – no watering, just plug the thing in." I knew he was toying with me because of the twinkle in his eyes.

I said with some degree of enthusiasm, "I hadn't planned on saying anything other than it looks great – so full of life, and so much ... like Christmas. This will be the best Christmas ever! We're all so glad to be here with you. I think we'll all be forming new and stronger relationships." I could tease too.

Claire came over and put her arms around my neck. We shared a romantic kiss. "What was the best Christmas you remember before this one?"

I kissed her back, "Why, it's any Christmas I had with you, my darling Claire."

She said, "Oh, poo. I thought I'd learn something about your childhood."

I continued to hold her close. I thought back and said, "My parents liked Christmas, so it's hard to pick just one day. They were loving and supportive. There were always special gifts for me and my sister, besides all the other fun things we did; so, no special Christmas, but all of them."

I had to add, "Karen liked Christmas too. We always made love next to the tree after we'd set it up. It became a tradition for the eight years before she died. Those were special Christmases too. And since her passing, I've been here, with the Lees and you, and these have been special too. The one common element in all my Christmases has been love."

Don asked, "What did you do for Little Jim and Little Crystal?"

Claire spoke before I could get a word in; "Oh, it was so exciting. We all went to the toy store. We bought a huge pile of stuff: a new car seat, a special high chair, lots of toys a two-year old will like, and a few cuddly things for the baby. We wrapped it all and shipped it a few days ago. It should get there tomorrow." I know Claire had become like a doting auntie on my two children; my kids had a lot of aunties with Crystal being the most impassioned about her namesake.

Nadia asked me, "Did you get Summer anything special?"

I smiled, "You bet I did. I got her a gold necklace with two diamond-studded pendants on it. On the back of one pendant is engraved 'Jim' and on the other 'Crystal.' I talked to George beforehand, and he thinks she'll be over the moon about it. I hope so too. It reminds them of their kids as well as us."

Don asked, "You love her, don't you? Summer, I mean."

"Yes. A great deal. I'm so fortunate to have her in my life, especially as the mother of my children."

Don said, "It's still a strange arrangement, at least some people might think that. It took me a couple of days to get used to it, but I guess you are one of the coolest dudes in the country."

Claire defended me, "People think it's strange only because the churches, society, and the ad companies make you think you need kids in wedlock and that you should only love one person, so they think Summer is strange because she loves her husband and Jim – the father of her kids, and Jim loves her and Crystal and all of us; oh, and you know about Edie too." Her logic spanned a whole lot of discussions we'd had over the years, and she'd boiled it down to one run-on sentence.

We laughed at her defensiveness. I went and hugged her again. "And I do love you."


I started to help on the tree. Soon Crystal, Ellen, and Kim joined us. I called a big Group Hug when we declared the tree finished.

I watched Kim carefully as she went to Don, and gave him a special hug. I heard her tell him how much she loved him and the life they shared. I made sure to deliver the same messages to Crystal, Ellen, Claire, Nadia, and PJ, and I didn't think it strange at all that I had five – maybe six – important women in my inner circle right in the same room. I ended by telling Kim the same thing, and also thanking her for all her hospitality, support and understanding

for the past couple of years. I gave her a special kiss in front of everybody and she kissed back enthusiastically.

I knew when I first started in with Crystal and Ellen that their mother mentally had to bridge a large chasm to see the acceptability of the situation of my intimacy with her two daughters. Once she saw how much we loved each other, she relaxed and felt better about our ménage-a-trois. When Claire and Nadia got added, she just shrugged, and took it as a normal course of events. She accepted PJ as a beautiful addition. Many of her boundaries had shifted.

Crystal had even told her mother about Mellon Girls – the term she, Ellen, Nadia, PJ, and Claire had adopted to describe all the women I had made love to at any time in my life. There were close to a hundred Mellon Girls. Initially, I don't think Kim thought that was a statistic worth talking about, and I surely never raised the issue nor bragged in any way about my statistics; however, her daughters thought it fascinating and astounding. I think they also told Kim the name that one of my CIA friends, Nancy Martin, had called me: a man slut; but, of course, Nancy had also enthusiastically become a Mellon Girl.

Kim produced a beautiful dinner: a large tenderloin of beef so perfect you could cut it with a fork. All the accompanying courses and dishes complemented the entrée, and for dessert she produced some fruit topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream – one of my favorites.

On cue, partway through dinner, and at an appropriate place in our dinner table conversation, Ellen asked me about Joe Mansard, the billionaire whom Claire and I had spent a few days with the month before. Claire and I both talked about Mansard and his daughter Beth, particularly describing his workaholic life and how Beth and Claire had gotten him to take a vacation for the first time in nearly forty years. To do so, he'd bought a 120-foot-long yacht with a full crew, and had them meet us at the Galapagos Islands. Claire talked about his jets and flying around the world in them, as well as his business dealings.

Ellen followed up with the planned question to me, "Jim, what was the most interesting discussion you and Joe had?" Somehow she delivered the question as though it was just a sudden thought in her head. No one would have guessed this led to a rehearsed discussion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.