Crystal Clear
Chapter 24: Claire, the Billionaire, His Daughter, Jim, and Sex

Copyright© 2014 by Wolf

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 24: Claire, the Billionaire, His Daughter, Jim, and Sex - Jim Mellon, country singer, continues his romance with singer Crystal Lee, her sister Ellen, and then new women that enter his life in many ways. This story is unique but does build on the Road Trip series also on this site. Jim finds more ways to be a lover, a hero, a patriot, a savior, a dedicated partner, and an inspiration to those around him. Join Jim as he continues his sexy journey through life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Caution   Prostitution   Nudism  

Vacation on billionaire's yacht

The after-dinner agenda became clear the moment the last of the dinner plates were cleared. Luba stood at the table in her cute little white shorts and the polo shirt with the ship's name across her left breast – the Beth Claire; she wore bright white sneakers, and as I closely studied her I confirmed to myself that she wore no other clothing.

Luba announced, "I am pleased to announced that the hot tub on the forward deck is ready. The temperature is perfect, the night sky is clear with a half moon, and I am sure those that try it will enjoy some unusual pleasures." With that she turned, and I watched her cute little ass sashay away from us.

Mansard rose, and said, "Let's go. I have seldom felt I had the time to do anything like this, so you'll have to show me what to do ... and how to enjoy this." He had a teasing tone to his voice, so I certainly could tell he was not as naïve about relaxing as he made himself out to be.

We walked out to the foredeck; the eight-person hot tub shimmered in the night; a dim blue bulb within adding to the alluring effect of the gentle bubbling warm water. The evening had gotten chilly, so I knew the warmth would feel doubly exciting to enter.

There was never a question about what would get worn. We each casually stripped our clothing off, and put it in piles on a bench seat adjacent to the spa on the upper deck. I went in first, held out my hand and helped a gorgeous and very naked Beth into the hot tub. Joe took my cue, and repeated the process with Claire. I resisted ogling the women, although my eyes practically dropped out of my head seeing Beth's smooth and flawless naked body for the first time.

The four had no sooner gotten seated than two other naked female forms appeared out of the darkness surrounding the ship. Luba and Renata stood beside the hot tub. Luba spoke deferentially, "Mr. Mansard, may we join you? I think Renata and I can add to the night's excitement and pleasure. We can also give massages and shoulder rubs if you or anyone would like."

I mentally added several additional criteria to the specifications that Mansard must have given the captain for our female shipmates.

The two young women carefully stepped into the tub assisted by Joe and me, The running lights on the ship provided just enough light to see the beautiful details of the women. I was the first to notice the complete lack of pubic hair on the two cute deck mates. Luba sat beside me, with Beth on my other side. Renata sat beside Joe with Claire on his other side. None of the women seemed at all self-conscious.

I lay back and put my arms around the two women on either side of me. My hands conveniently fell to one of Beth's breasts and one of Luba's breasts. Both women used a hand to encourage my fingers to hold a breast more tightly and to squeeze a nipple between my fingers.

I turned to Beth, and we kissed for the second time since she greeted me at the airport – a serious kiss that involved tongue, and other areas of the face, ears, and neck. I turned and repeated the gesture on my new playmate, Luba. I felt both were more than willing partners. The trajectory of the night had been firmly established.

Luba's hand snaked below the water and massaged my tumescent rod. As my shaft started to rise for sexual activity, she reached across and captured one of Beth's hands in hers, bringing it to my cock. I rapidly went from an eight to a ten on my cock readiness scale.

Beth didn't hesitate for a second. Her hand surrounded the shaft, moving the outer skin up and down. Luba's hand cupped over the mushroom cap head of my cock, adding to the erotic stimulation. She knew exactly what she was doing. I wondered where you got trained for a job like this.

I whispered to Beth, "Is this all right with you? I don't want to impose."

Beth lapped my cheek and pushed her tongue deep in my mouth. "I organized it; of course, I want it. I can't wait to fuck you and have you eat me and anything else you can think of. I can't wait to see you fuck Luba – and Renata, and see you eat them and make them cum too. I can't wait to see you fuck Claire. So, impose? I will be imposed upon if you aren't eating my pussy in thirty seconds."

With that pronouncement, audible to everyone, Beth moved to sit beside me on the edge of the hot tub. She pulled a nearby towel around her shoulders to soften the cooling effect of the night breeze.

I turned and with tongue extended moved into Beth's pussy, my initial swipe went from deep in her crotch up past her clitoris. I made a few thrusts into her vagina with my tongue. Beth's low moans told me I must be near the right place.

Before I realized, Luba wormed her way in front of Beth's cunt while still holding onto my cock. I looked on in close quarters and with amazement as her long tongue sank deep into Beth's vagina. Luba added two fingers, and munched on the area where her clitoris had started to show. Beth's moans got louder.

I looked across the tub briefly. Renata sat on the edge of the tub leaning back, her erect breasts pointing into the night sky. Joe and Claire were taking turns eating out the girl, and taking turns fingering her dripping cunt and ass. I didn't know about Beth, but Claire had a lot of practice at sapphic sex because of all the interaction with her intentional 'sisters' – Jill, Tina, Crystal, Ellen, Nadia, PJ, Cindy, and others who lived with us or came to visit us.

As I turned back to Beth, I watched as Luba added a third finger to her penetration, and then a fourth, and then tucked her thumb into her palm and wormed her hand inside Beth, turning and twisting as she went. I could tell from the angle that Luba's knuckles must have been scraping around where Beth's G-spot lay. Beth's body writhed in pleasure; she gasped for air.

As Luba fisted Beth, I leaned down and started to suck, bite, and tussle Beth's breasts. Beth's first orgasm resulted in an unexpected shriek into the night sky. Given the humid air and the onshore breeze, I wondered if the townspeople might react in some way to the powerful outcry. Nonetheless, I went back to using my lips to bite and pull on Beth's nipples.

Renata's orgasms were only slightly quieter, and were accompanied by a mix of English and Russian words that would make a sailor blush, as the old expression went. There was no doubt that she wasn't truly enjoying what Joe and Claire were doing to her.

I turned back to my female duet. Luba pleaded with the two of us, "Do me, now; please! Fuck me."

Beth moved back into the hot tub water, and Luba sat on the edge of the hot tub, her pert breasts illuminated from the dim lights in the tub. They looked cute and lovable, and far from anything that little white polo shirt should have contained for much longer.

Beth understood fisting as well, and soon had her hand inside the sodden cunt of the little female sailor. Luba gratifyingly popped off orgasm after orgasm, coming almost instantly to every change in position or pace that Beth delivered to her. I leaned in and applied my expertise to Luba's pussy, flicking my tongue over her clit and trying to absorb at least a little of her female juices – nectar that tasted divine. Luba nearly passed out; she writhed in an erotic state between pleasure and too much pleasure. After another minute of the intense stimulation, Luba erupted with a stream of clear girl ejaculate that arched over to me and Beth into the middle of the tub, some even splashing off Joe's back as he faced into Renata's cunt with his tongue wagging full bore.

I lapped up some of the juices from Beth's breasts, savoring the exquisite and rare taste. I'd only known one or two other women that did this when over stimulated. I rose, put my arms around Luba and kissed her passionately. As I did, my cock brushed against Beth's hand.

Beth took hold of my full size erection, now at a perfect '10, ' and brought it to the entrance to Luba's magnificent body. With her other hand, she pushed my rear, urging my penetration of Luba's cunt. At that urging, I sank over half-foot of cock into the yearning body in front of me. Luba moaned loudly and came again, flooding our union with another shot of juice that splashed up onto my chest. She pulled me to her and we kissed with renewed passion.

Beth rose and used one hand to hold, fondle, twist, and pull on Luba's breasts. From the look on her face, Beth found happiness in these breasts. She lowered her face to them and sucked wildly as I plunged my cock into Luba's cunt.

After a series of orgasms, Luba pleaded with Beth and me to allow her to switch with Beth again. Beth moved into the position, immediately guiding my cock deep into her pussy. We looked solidly into each other's eyes as my cock slowly, fraction of an inch by fraction of an inch, slid into her silky vagina. I pumped back and forth into the billionaire's daughter for over a minute before Luba said to Beth, "Inch down so your pretty ass is hanging more over the edge."

Without uncoupling from me, Beth scooched down a little until her butt hung entirely over the lip of the spa. From nowhere Luba produced a dildo the size of Montana, turned it on, and slowly drove the vibrating shaft into Beth's ass, slowly twisting and turning the device right below where my engorged ball sack swung back and forth as I fucked Beth. Beth's back arched into a semi-circle against the dual onslaught into her cavities. She screamed into the night for a second time, and then collapsed back onto the spa deck in the Land of Continuous Orgasm.

I pumped into Beth's body with wild abandon, my cock driving from tip to full depth on every stroke. Beth's hips tried to move to meet my thrusts. Luba pumped the artificial cock into Beth's ass as she sucked and bit on Beth's breasts. Beth just moaned from one climax to the next with only a few seconds between.

I allowed my orgasm to coincide with one of Beth's. I could see her tiring at a rapid pace from the erotic attention. With warning to Beth, just in case she had other wishes, we came in a peak for both of us. Blast after blast of my ejaculate rushed from my body into Beth's. Suddenly, I became the one who bellowed my pleasure into the night.

Before I'd fully enjoyed my afterglow buried to the limit in Beth's twitching quim, Luba slowly extracted my cock from Beth's warmth, cleaned every vestige of cum from the shaft, and then latched onto Beth's pussy with her mouth to suck my juices from deep within her vagina.

Only a couple of feet away, Renata appeared to be rendering the same service to Claire. I hadn't been paying much attention to that side of the hot tub, but I knew the threesome had switched around several times.

I made a note in my head that I'd found still a few other specifications for the ideal deck hand on Joe's boat. I'd have to ask him later.


I sat naked in the morning sun on the forecastle of the main deck. My arms wrapped around an equally nude Claire, my arms crossed over her chest with each hand cupping a breast; we shared our body heat in the cool morning air. A thin layer of fog allowed most of the sun's rays to reach the large yacht's deck, and promised to burn off completely within the hour.

Neither of us was concerned with our nakedness as we meditated; this wasn't a sexual experience; it was a spiritual one. Normally, I didn't have physical contact with another person when I meditated; thus it had taken me a few extra minutes to find what I called my trance-like state of upper-consciousness. Claire seemed to go under almost immediately; she and I had practiced different meditation techniques together over the past year. We also yearned to grow spiritually together. Crystal, Ellen, and Nadia felt much the same way.

I felt Claire shiver and pulled my consciousness back into awareness in this physical plane. She whispered to me, "Jim, I love you so much. I hope you never forget that, despite our physical play with others."

I kissed her neck, "I know, and I will never stop loving you. You are beautiful, exotic, exciting, and so many other words that express my love for you."

Claire turned her head so we could kiss.

The beautiful nude form of Beth Mansard came across the deck and silently sat down beside us. With minor insistence, she pried one of my arms from Claire, and wrapped it around herself, deliberately placing my palm onto her right breast and the semi-erect nipple. After I'd given her a welcome kiss, the three of us sat is silence watching the beauty of the morning unfold in front of us.

I heard a door shut behind us, and felt instead of heard the footfalls of bare feet approach. Luba's nude form appeared at my left side. She carried a tray with three cups of coffee on it.

I spoke, "Luba, can you please sit and join us for a minute or two? We'd like your company."

She looked unsure, caught between her assigned duties of service, and her desire to reconnect with us after being with us sexually most of the night. At my insistence she'd remained in bed with Beth and me until the wee hours of the morning. Last I remembered, we'd both made love to Beth; however, I fell asleep with my satisfied cock in Luba's tight pussy.

Beth said in a kind voice, "Please, sit with us Luba. We'd love your company. I want you and Renata to feel more relaxed to join us as you wish – in any way you wish. I'll tell the captain it was my request so you don't lose a brownie point with him." Beth reached behind her to the standing girl and stroked Luba's shapely thigh, running her hand right up to the younger woman's pussy. The young girl's eyes closed in anticipation of something more. Beth didn't disappoint; I watched her forefinger stroke through Luba's slit, obviously stimulating her hot clit.

Luba looked relieved, and sat on my left. I extended that arm and she snuggled in beside Claire and me, putting her head on my shoulder; the palm of one hand ended up firmly rested on her tit. I felt a shiver of contentment run through her. We shared a brief kiss.

I said to Beth, "If you ever want to replace Luba or Renata, I hope you'll let me know so we can add them to our circle of close friends in L.A. and Tennessee." From my other side, I felt Luba respond to that comment by turning her head and kissing my neck. I really liked both young women and would love to have them around me on a constant basis. Despite Joe's specifications, Luba and Renata were beautiful people in mind, body, and spirit.

We sipped our coffee. Claire shared her coffee with Luba.

When the cups were empty, Luba stood and collected them. "I came to find out what each of you wanted for breakfast. It's about eight o'clock, and we'll only need a few minutes to prepare." After some deliberations, we agreed that some fruit and yoghurt would be the preferred meal, with fresh orange juice, and more coffee. Luba took our cups and disappeared back into the ship, her seductive naked ass moving in enticing ways as she disappeared.

Joe appeared seconds later, although he wore a Speedo bathing suit. Uncharacteristically, we got a good morning smile from him. He said, "I have been missing something by not taking vacations like this. Anyone for morning swims in the Pacific?"

After greeting him, we all stood, and seconds later we followed him in a dive from the foredeck into the blue water. As we surfaced, Beth and Claire gave shrieks at the chilly water. Claire said, "We're near the equator! Why is this water this cold? I don't get it."

Joe explained as he trod water, "Captain said the water temps here pick up some current from the Antarctic Sea, and so the temp is irregularly cool sometimes. I guess today; it's a little cool. It's also why we had the morning fog."

We swam to the fantail of the yacht. One of the young men met us there with a pile of towels. He displayed no emotion or even a sideways glance at anyone's nudity including my own. As Beth and Claire's bodies reached the air, I again felt an inner tug on my libido because of their nudity although I'd just spent over half an hour sitting and holding them in the same condition. Both women could have fantastic careers as fashion models, and I was one of the few lucky people in the world that got to see them naked – that even got to make love to them.

As we dried off, Joe said, "After breakfast, the helicopter is picking us up over on the island to ferry us up to a volcano rim. I'm told it'll save us a six-hour hike one way. Tim, one of the young cabin boys, and Renata put together a hiking pack for each of us. We'll circumnavigate the rim – another six hour hike, have lunch up there somewhere, and get picked up again back where we get dropped off.

We dressed, picked hiking shoes from a collection of new boots in a storage locker, ate breakfast, collected our packs, and Tim used the yacht's tender to take us to shore. He led us on a short hike to the north side of the town to a field where we waited for a few minutes. Soon, the distant whap-whap-whap of the helicopter's rotor blades could be heard coming in our direction. I wondered where the helicopter came from; certainly not from Ecuador six-hundred miles away.

The helicopter landed and amid a whirl of dust and leaves. We ran to get onboard with our heads down and eyes squinted shut to protect from the blowing dust. Inside, Joe sat in the copilot's seat; I sat with Beth and Claire behind them on a bench seat. We donned headsets and seatbelts and then lifted into the air.

As we flew upslope over heavy vegetation and tree canopy to the rim of the volcano, the pilot – a crusty older man who might have qualified for the title bush pilot in the northern United States explained about getting out of the helicopter on the rim, how he'd pick us up again, and how we should walk the rim of the cone of the volcano. Further, he detailed some of the geological formations we should watch for, as well as a few of the animals we might see including the famous goats or an errant tortoise. Just before we got out, he reminded us that the Alcedo volcano had last erupted in 1993, and it was getting near time for it to go off again. He grinned with that bit of news and pointed out the two active vents of the volcano, each with a plume of smoke curling upward from it. He said, "Well, if it fires off I'll probably be unable to get to you, so you'll have to outrun the lava flow." With that cheery bit of news, he laughed uproariously at his own wit and how he could tease the tourists.

Only minutes after his spiel, the pilot hovered his helicopter a foot above the lip of the rim of the Alcedo volcano in maybe the only place wide enough for us to safely dismount. When we were all clear of the craft, the bird rose into the sky throwing dust everywhere and disappeared downslope, the loud noise of the blades fading in the distance.

Joe produced a topographical map of the volcano, an amazing feat given the remote location of the place and the extensive permissions needed to climb or visit the rim. Claire and I stood and took in the beauty of the crater, with a crystal blue lake at the bottom of the cone. The pilot had warned us about ponds of rain or other water around the rim, telling us not to drink as it contained high concentrations of various metals and minerals not kind to the human body.

Beth set out at a good pace. She pointed across the rim to the distant crescent, and said, "Come on, we'll have lunch over there." She set off, and after a couple of hundred feet yelled back, "Oh, this is so cool. Look at the obsidian as you follow along; we could make jewelry of this stuff – it's beautiful." I could see her picking up rock samples here and there and putting them in her tummy pouch.

Joe, Claire, and I followed Beth on the coarse rim. We had to occasionally side-step down the steep side of the cone of the rim when our path became ragged or too steep and dangerous to navigate without falling into the interior of the cone. I collected a whole pocket full of various stones on the way around. On a break, we compared notes, and tried to identify some of the rocks. Beth informed us that Rhyolite was supposedly part of one recent eruption; however, none of us knew how to identify that lava from any other.

We had lunch sitting around on a circle of lava boulders. Inside the wrapping on each sandwich was a short love note from either Luba or Renata telling us how much fun they'd had the night before, and how they hoped we would include them again in our evening activities. Each note included a little heart on it. The notes provoked a discussion about open relationships, incest, and what our various boundaries were for including others. When I reflect back on that discussion, I think the setting on the rim of the cooled caldera of a not-too-ancient volcano an interesting metaphor.

In some way we were all part of an incestuous relationship. Joe and Beth, father and daughter, included Claire. I had a relatively new relationship with Anna, my sister, and of course with sisters, Crystal and Ellen. We also included Claire in all our loving. Further, I told Joe about some of the other incestuous pairings I'd encountered on my road trip, and there had been quite a few of them. We speculated that various kinds of incest were probably more widely practiced than the statistics suggested.

I also commented to Joe that I thought I'd figured out some additional specifications he must have given the captain prior to hiring Luba and Renata. After laughing, Joe urged me to reveal my entire list to the group. The girls listened since they hadn't heard the start of the discussion the day before.

I recalled my earlier guesses: "Of Russian lineage but English fluent, exceptionally attractive, sexy, nubile, trim but busty, horny, sexually liberated and savvy, capable of top-rated blowjobs, open to group activities and innovative in that context, bisexual, playful, loving, with dispositions that would brighten even the darkest of days, oh, and did I mention horny and affectionate." Everyone laughed.

Beth spoke first with a broad smile, "Why that also describes Claire and me perfectly." She held her arms up to the sky with hands extended and did a little dance in a circle.

Joe just caught my eye and nodded with a smile. Apparently, I'd come pretty close to his list of the perfect shipmates and playmates.

I caught Joe's eyes moving to Claire. He studied her with some other agenda on his mind. I don't think she noticed.


After hiking the rim, we connected with the helicopter flawlessly, reconnected with the yacht's tender, and were snorkeling beside the ship at five in the afternoon. The variety of fish, including one mildly curious but small hammerhead shark, amazed and slightly worried us. Joe and I wore Speedos that were little more than pouches for our family jewels. The women wore monokinis, and thus stimulated our libidos, and that in turn made the family jewels swell. Claire was exceptionally worried about the shark, so I stayed near her to help deflect that negative emotion. We all had face masks so we could see underwater.

When we went to climb out of the water onto the fantail of the boat, Luba and Renata met us with towels. They were both nude. They happily announced that they had cocktails and hors d'oeuvres on the upper deck, and that they were ready to serve our every need. They put great emphasis on the word serve, and then laughed until tears came to their eyes. Their laughter was contagious and put us all in an even better frame of mind than the great way we were already feeling.

Given the style of dress for the early evening we dried off and climbed to the upper deck behind the two naked young women who each giggled as they put a little extra wiggle into their rear ends as we went up the outside ladder. Joe and I both tented further in our immodest suits much to the amusement of Beth and Claire, who followed behind us.

Luba and Renata got us our favorite drinks. I had Chardonnay over a full glass of ice, as usual. Beth joined me. Claire sipped on a Merlot. Joe toasted with a single malt scotch. Some light cheese and stuffed mushroom caps completed the offering. Luba and Renata put on a small lewd display by taking small plates, turning a mushroom cap upside down, and then using their tongues to swirl around the smooth surface before sliding the cap in and out of their mouth as though it was the head of a cock. After a moment of playing, they swallowed the cap and gave Joe and me a not too subtle grin. Beth and Claire doubled over with laughter at the girls' erotic creativity.

The sun set low in the sky behind another of the islands in the Galapagos chain. Joe sat staring into the beautiful scene.

Beth said in low voice to Claire and me, although Joe could hear her too, "I have never seen my father so relaxed. He's even pensive in some moments."

Joe turned to us, "I can't remember a time like this either. I guess I should thank you two girls for making me do this. I actually feel guilty, as though I should be doing something at work."

I asked, "Joe, where did you get that tape in your head? Who told you that you had to work all the time?"

He thought a moment before responding in a concise way, "My parents were dirt poor. I remember one time when a few of my friends got bicycles, and so I asked for one. I never got the bike, and that was the first time I realized my parents were going without food so that I could eat and go to school. I started delivering newspapers when I was ten. When I turned fourteen, I started taking odd jobs that paid more."

"What put you above the rest? When did that happen?"

Joe continued, "About the same time. I started to study what really rich people did, and I mean I was driven to figure out their formula for success – for wealth. I hated being poor. I discovered the whole idea leveraging your labor and investments of various kinds. It was like a light bulb flashing on and off for me, and I wondered why everyone didn't see what I saw."

"I figured out which investments were rated the riskiest, but for various reasons were over rated on that score. I started in with part of what I earned. The real breakthrough came when I turned fifteen; I discovered two more things: making money by having other people work for me, and buying on margin. I had most of the kids in the neighborhood working for me; I went and got the business, they worked, and I got the money, paying them a share of it of course. I also signed up for some investment accounts and lied through my teeth about my age and my net worth. About that time, my mother and father died within a year of each other – both smokers. I kept the lie about my age long enough to finish high school without any other adult supervision; I knew that an education was critical to getting ahead. I worked through college, but before I was a sophomore I already had a couple of million in the bank and a dozen different businesses going with a couple of hundred employees. The rest is history."

I asked, "What was your biggest coup in business?"

Joe laughed, "Back in the early 80s in the telecommunications industry. AT&T was forced to split apart, and at the same time the television networks were under siege by the FCC. I just did novel combinations bridging those industries. I guess I had the Midas touch."

Beth said, "Dad, you still do." She turned to Claire and me, "It's all public, but in the past couple of years, because of our investments in China and a couple of other Asian countries, Dad's net worth doubled to thirty-one billion."

Joe just shrugged.

Beth said, "Don't misjudge him. He is also one of the largest philanthropists in the world. Last year, he gave over a billion dollars to goodwill and charity efforts, particularly those creating education programs in developing nations."

Joe commented to no one specifically, "Even that's somewhat selfish. You can't sell products to people who aren't making a good living, and that means they need an education and that they live in a vital economy. It's a long-term bet of mine."

Luba appeared, "Do you wish to dine here, or inside in the dining area. We are about ready."

Beth said, "This is so pleasant tonight, can we set up a table here?"

"No problem." Luba disappeared, and a minute later, the two stewards appeared with a fold-up table, a table pad, and tablecloth spread. After set up, the place settings were made and a centerpiece carefully placed for decoration, but not so it obstructed views across the table. Beth thanked the young men, and they bowed and disappeared. We all went and sat at the table.

Renata and Luba appeared with a conch bisque that surpassed anything I'd tasted on the yacht to that point. A light salad followed, and then an entrée of pork loin. The meal was five stars. I had forgotten to add cooking to the list of Joe's specifications about the two women.

As we ate, the sun disappeared, and the first stars soon came out. Although we were a couple of hundred feet offshore, I noted the paucity of lights in the small town whose harbor the large ship dominated.

Claire and Beth excused themselves after dinner to freshen up. As soon as they were gone, Joe turned to me, "Jim, I have a delicate question to ask you."

"Sure. Anything."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.