Crystal Clear
Chapter 21: New work, a fabulous sex toy, L.A., and sexting

Copyright© 2014 by Wolf

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 21: New work, a fabulous sex toy, L.A., and sexting - Jim Mellon, country singer, continues his romance with singer Crystal Lee, her sister Ellen, and then new women that enter his life in many ways. This story is unique but does build on the Road Trip series also on this site. Jim finds more ways to be a lover, a hero, a patriot, a savior, a dedicated partner, and an inspiration to those around him. Join Jim as he continues his sexy journey through life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Caution   Prostitution   Nudism  

I'd gone for a long run – about ten miles – and then spent almost an hour meditating in my quiet place in the forest behind our Nashville home. I had been overdue for both and so I put both my body and my inner consciousness back on track with some over stressing of each, but in a nice way.

The endorphins were still surging through my body as I took the back steps of the house two at a time. The morning was cool, but thanks to an outdoor propane heater Crystal, Ellen, and Claire were all sitting around the outdoor breakfast table reviewing newspapers and magazines trying to keep informed. Of course, they always flagged for the others anything that mentioned any of us: our music, our movies, or something about my recent heroism – a personal embarrassment. The discussion I joined concerned a country singer and actor that contemplated running for a soon to be vacant Senate seat. The three of them were comparing political postures between the incumbent and the aspirant, and also wondering why experience as a singer made them qualified to be a senator. I promised them I wouldn't run for office, as I didn't want to ruin my reputation by becoming a politician.

Crystal looked adoringly at me; "We've saved you some breakfast, but you have to shower first. Hurry, and it'll still be warm." She gestured to a covered plate on the table. Ellen and Claire gave me warm smiles that radiated the love we felt.

As I bustled into the house, Nadia was on her way out. She gave me a broad smile and a peck on the cheek; she'd heard Crystal's comment and said, "Don't worry 'boss, ' I can warm it all up in the microwave in sixty seconds." I hated when she called me 'boss, ' because I wanted her to be on an equal basis with all of us. I truly loved my little Russian imp, and I knew she was teasing me with the remark.

I did a speed shower, dry, and dress, and was back outside in six minutes. Crystal said with a touch of amazement in her voice, "You, clean? That must have been a speed record."

Feeling like a wise ass, I said, "I didn't do my makeup yet – that'll take at least an hour."

Ellen leaned over and playfully punched my stomach, but not too hard.

We ate, this time talking about the slow recovery of the real estate markets in differing geographies. We owned various real estate investment trusts that focused in some key markets, so this investment area held a fascination for us, particularly since we'd bought in at the supposed bottom of the market in several locales, some international.

Claire volunteered, "Terry's coming by later, after lunch, with some more music to trial."

Ellen perked up at that, "Oh, yes. He and I talked about the two of you doing an album of duets, but old standards – not necessarily country music, and doing a Christmas album. He's actually bringing over what he called a Fake Book with many old standards in it. He wants you to choose some songs you like."

I heard the doorbell ring. Nadia, who'd been sitting with us having a second cup of coffee, sprang up and headed for the front door. I listened with half an ear, and heard the voices of Nadia and a deliveryman talking as Nadia signed for a package. Curious I got up and sauntered into the living room. As far as I knew none of us were expecting anything.

Nadia was just returning to the patio as I walked into the foyer. I asked, "What was that?"

"Oh, it's a surprise for us, but no one can see it until tonight." She gave me a sideways glance that made me instantly know the parcel had something to do with our sex and lovemaking in some way. She added, "I'd appreciate it if you could carry it into my room; I'm guessing it'll need some assembly. I'll work on it later while you're working with the others."

I glanced into the foyer, and there sat a large cardboard box about the size of a living-room end table. The size surprised me, and I gave Nadia a second glance; however, she'd already turned to go back to join the other women. I went and hoisted the large box, and carried it into Nadia's bedroom. The box weighed around forty pounds.

Nadia's room had that lived in look. Clothes were scattered about, and many covered the bed. Nadia seldom used the bed because she slept with us in our custom emperor-size bed where five or even six of us could comfortably sleep and carry on other activities. I set the box on the floor and headed back to the patio.

Terry arrived just before lunch. He must have called Nadia, because he arrived with two large grocery bags containing various salads and sandwiches for each of us from one of the gourmet takeout restaurants on the outskirts of Nashville that he usually drove by on the way to Crystal's home. I saw Nadia give him a big hug and kiss in thanks. As usual, she ground her sweet little pussy against his leg, and he patted her even more adorable and fabulous rear end as she headed off to set the patio table for lunch.

Despite our trying to make her more of our equal, Nadia continued to insist on her role as housekeeper-with-benefits. Thus, Nadia felt ownership of every meal prepared in the house, as well as all the house cleaning and maintenance. We had outside help for much of this, but she oversaw everything like a cat watching a canary. Nadia also had nymphomaniac tendencies, like the rest of us, and thus the with-benefits addition to her housekeeper title. Besides keeping up with all of us, sometimes leaving us panting and exhausted, she also had several intimate friends at the college she attended. We knew that her campus life was far from chaste, particularly after her recounting a few days earlier her experience at her first fraternity Toga Party.

Our entourage ate outside for lunch; the table rapidly became heaped with Styrofoam boxes and sandwich wrappings from our lunch. Nadia cleared much of it away. The luncheon discussion revolved around work and the concepts for two new albums.

Terry gestured to a large, overstuffed briefcase. "I brought two Fake Books for you. I thought we could go through and pick some of your favorites from some of the old standards. I talked to Tina at Sony. She'd like you to do some demos of these and send them in, nothing too formal at this stage – just trials, even without a band. She likes the idea and asked us to emphasize duets. With some demos, she'll run things up the flagpole in Sony Music and see whether others think the idea holds water. Whether they like it or not, they definitely want a Christmas album ready for release by November first, and yes, I know, that's a tight schedule."

As lunch broke up, we each carried some of the dirty dishes and silverware into the kitchen. Nadia had the toolbox out and was scavenging inside for various screwdrivers and pliers. I gave her a 'What's up?' look, and she affirmed in a singsong tone, "You'll find out later. It's my surprise. I'm going off to work on it now." With that, Nadia headed off to her room and the big box. I heard the door close solidly behind her and even the click of the door lock.


Crystal and I worked all afternoon with Terry and Ellen on the new album. Claire went off to help Nadia, but came back a few minutes later and told us her offer of assistance had been rebuffed. She sat in a corner of the studio with her laptop, and much to our surprise produced a list of old standards in rank order by current popularity. Her work resulted in our redirecting our efforts to the top twenty-five songs on her list since not only did we like all the songs, but also they held the greatest commercial opportunity.

Despite the mechanical assembly job apparently going on in secrecy, Nadia whipped up another of her gourmet dinners for us. To her delight, Dan, our publicist, came by and joined us for dinner. I suspected he also hoped to get in someone's knickers, but I held my tongue lest I rob him of any subtlety and romance after dinner. Next to Nadia, Dan was the youngest member of our clique.

Nadia had learned to prepare our meals according to nouvelle cuisine philosophy – measured portions of healthy food for us that usually emphasized presentation as well as flavor. So, each of us was happy with the dinner and never left feeling bloated. Her attention to nutrition and diet kept our weight from exploding the way it often did for other celebrities.

Nadia served us a very low calorie dessert of baked cinnamon apples with raspberry vinaigrette dressing sprayed on them, and coffee, and then after a brief whisper enlisted Dan in a small project. The pair left the dinner table, and I suspected she needed him to help her relocate the surprise from her room to where it would be unveiled for the rest of us.

When the two came back, we teased Nadia about what her surprise and when we'd get to see it.

She said, "As soon as everyone is ready to play, I can show you." Her voice dripped with sexual overtones. She ran a finger along my cheek as she spoke.

I taunted, "What kind of play? Cards? Monopoly? Hide and seek?"

Nadia came around my chair and kissed me really hard; she drove her tongue deep into my mouth and rubbed the growing lump in my shorts with her left hand. After a minute of this passion, I knew exactly what kind of play she meant – not that I hadn't been sure beforehand. Nadia continued to rub the growing bulge in my pants as our kiss stopped. I reached two fingers up the leg of her cutoffs until I found her pussy, and then kept searching blindly until I found her clit.

Just after my fingers entered her body and my thumb started to stroke her pleasure nub, Nadia made a big sigh and pulled my hand from between her legs. She whispered, "Later, Lover." We could all hear real regret in her voice. She was one hot woman. I brought my fingers to my nostrils and inhaled her sexual aroma; I think I got a hard-on just from the odor alone.

After a pause, she turned to the group, "Ladies and gentlemen, please come into the master bedroom where I am pleased to offer the latest in sexual enjoyment ... for the ladies. Gentlemen you are invited to watch and care for those not so involved. You are all expected to get naked and have fun."

I picked up the wine bottle and my glass from the table. The others brought their wine glasses too. We allowed Nadia to lead us to the bedroom single file.

In the room, we lined up around the perimeter of the large bed. In the center of the bed sat a large object covered in a sheet. Nadia moved to the bump, knelt on the bed next to it, and, once all of us were circled, she reached over and yanked the sheet away. She grinned and went, "Tah Dah."

The girls all applauded. The device was a Sybian – a large smooth saddle over a wooden frame with an area on the smooth rounded top where a specially-designed pliable plastic area vibrated right against the female rider's clitoris. The elongated ridge of flexible material sat in the middle of the top with short nubs on it almost like those on a French tickler; they were positioned perfectly to provide the best in stimulation. In addition to the vibrational mode, several attachments lying with the remote control next to the Sybian could be plugged into to a hole in the top to add additional stimulation and excitement. Lastly, on the front of the device, was a handle the 'rider' could hold onto to stabilize their ride.

A flying saucer wouldn't have received more careful scrutiny from each of the other women. Claire, Crystal, and Ellen each approached the machine carefully with a look of awe and wonder on their faces. I think each knew they were in for one of the most memorable sexual experiences of their life. Terry, Dan, and I also studied the device from a little further away.

Crystal spoke first, "Nadia, you may have just become my favorite person in the whole world for all time ever."

Ellen asked, "Does it really work? Does it do what it looks like it's supposed to do?"

Claire nodded, "Oh, it certainly does. I rode one of these once in my life in one of my porn movies, and I can still remember every second – pure, unadulterated pleasure that takes you to some other realm. It's mind blowing. I always wanted to try it again ... and again ... and again, but the movie crew had to return it to someone."

Nadia said, "I call it Mr. Sybian. I tried it this afternoon. After thirty minutes, I had to force myself to turn the machine off." She turned to me, "I'm sorry, Jim, but this machine gives one long continuous orgasm almost as good as you do when you get me up on the step."

I shook my head. "I want to see someone try it. I might learn something."

Ellen wore a summer dress, and before any of us knew it, she'd reached under her dress and pulled off her thong. We saw her toss it aside on the bed as she hiked her skirt up, exposed her treasure to all of us, stepped up on the bed, and threw a leg over the machine.

Ellen looked at Nadia with a worried expression, "Will you please turn it on. Slow at first."

Nadia picked up the remote control, and turned a dial. We could hear a low buzz start deep within the machine.

Ellen's eyes opened wide, and she laughed in a sexy way. Nadia revved up the machine a couple of times, and Ellen's laughter increased. "Oh, this is so much fun... [rev] ... Oh, my GOD! This is really sexy." [rev]. Ellen's eyes closed, and her mouth opened as she started to pant. Almost immediately, the sound of the machine died back to a dull hum – idle speed.

Nadia said to Ellen, "I only got the machine about one-fourth of the way up the dial. Are you OK? Do you want more?"

Ellen smiled, and pleaded, "More, please." She peeled her dress over her head and tossed it aside. Now, she rode the machine in her gorgeous nakedness. She closed her eyes and waited for the pleasure to restart. She took hold of the handle with one hand and rubbed her breasts with the other.

Nadia revved up the machine more slowly this time, the sound slowly increasing, staying at a level, and then slowly decreasing. She cycled through this several times; the sound of the machine rising higher on each cycle indicating a more advanced state of vibration. After a half-dozen cycles, Nadia slowly reduced the vibrations to none and the machine turned off.

Ellen opened her eyes in disappointment, "Why'd you stop? I was getting so near." Her voice pleaded for more.

Nadia smiled maniacally, "Because, I have an even better surprise for you." She reached over to the bed and picked up a dildo, with a peculiar end to it – an end that coupled to the opening on top of the machine right under where Ellen's vagina rested. She nudged Ellen to the back of the machine for a second by pushing on her mons as she attached the mechanical penis-like device to the Sybian.

Nadia turned to all of us, "This machine has many modes of operation. Watch this." She turned a dial on her remote control and the dildo started to bend slightly, twisted, and turned. "The machine will do the twisty thing while it vibrates."

Ellen came back over the machine and the dildo, and slowly lowered herself onto the rubbery cock so it penetrated her vagina and her clit returned to the pad of little bumps that had been giving her so much pleasure before. Now, the nubs would rub her clit and the artificial dick would massage her interior, no doubt rubbing right against her G-spot.

Nadia turned on the machine again, slowly at first. I walked behind Ellen, and as the vibrations and twisting of the dildo started. From the side, I couldn't help note Ellen's nipples practically bursting out of her skin they were so excited. From the back, I could see the artificial cock twisting into Ellen's vagina as her clit pushed hard against the vibrating pad. Ellen just kept groaning and grinding her body into the machine.

"Ooooh fuuuuucccckkk," Ellen moaned, "I'm cummmmmmmming." Ellen's hands lurched forward, and she grabbed a hold of a grip bar across the front of the Sybian, her knuckles turning white with effort as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body.

Nadia throttled down the machine, leaving it at a low vibration so Ellen could coast down in her afterglow.

Ellen gave me a wan look that said, "Rescue me." She held out her arms to me. I went beside her and helped her dismount from the erotic device. Ellen turned to Crystal and Claire, "Oh that is one fabulous machine. I'll be back in a few minutes. I have to rest."

I said, "Well, I'm jealous. I'm being replaced by a piece of technology." Terry and Dan chimed in with 'Me too.'

Ellen pulled me to the bed. "Oh, no. We've just found a new way to do foreplay. Come and fuck me; I am so wound up I could fuck the entire Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps, and, my God that only took ten minutes to get me to this state. I need a real cock, and some kissing from someone I love."

Watching Ellen, I had become hard to the point my jeans were uncomfortable; I had achieved an '8' status just being a voyeur to her masturbatory performance. I quickly stripped and sank my cock deep into Ellen's sopping wet pussy as she opened herself up to me. I doubt I'd ever seen or felt her – or anyone – so dripping wet or desirous of sex. Without having man cum dripping from her, Ellen's sexual juices were running out of her pussy and down her legs.

Over Ellen's shoulder, I could see Crystal mounting the Sybian with an expectant look on her face. While Ellen had been riding the machine, Crystal had stripped and had started to massage her nether region in preparation for her ride. When Nadia went to remove the mechanical dick, Crystal implored her to leave it in place. I watched with fascination as Nadia turned the machine on a low setting. Crystal's eyes exploded from her head; she looked at me with amazement as her mouth formed a perfect 'O' and a long moan of pleasure erupted from her.

Ellen whispered to me, "I know I've just cum about a hundred times in ten minutes, but I really needed a real cock in me – yours particularly. I love you so; you are my 'go to' man in all circumstances." She pulled my head down to hers and jammed her tongue deep into my mouth in a passionate kiss unlike many others we'd shared for the past couple of years. I felt love, passion, and lust from her at an unprecedented level.

As I stroked my hardness into Ellen's still vibrating quim, I watched as Dan slowly stripped Nadia's clothes away, and Terry disrobed Claire. Each of the men quickly stripped, and then worked their cocks into their chosen early-evening mates. I suspected if we followed the agenda as we often did, we would all change partners several times during the rest of the night.

Crystal's exclamations of pleasure and occasional shrieks penetrated the dimly lit bedroom as screaming climax after screaming climax bolted through every pore of her gorgeous body. Crystal's full breasts shimmied and vibrated in tune with the frequency of the mechanical beast, her nipples standing at rigid attention. Nadia increased the vibrational frequency of the Sybian every half-minute.

Crystal soon pleaded, "Ooooooh, Nadiaaaaaa, pleeeease doooon't tuuuurn ooooooff the maaaachine. Make it gooooooooooo faster." She's pause briefly, and yelled, "OH, FUCK."

Claire had tried a Sybian before. I heard her telling Nadia, "After a while, your body just can't take any more pleasure. It starts to shut down. Be ready to catch her; don't let her fall off. She's already gone longer than Ellen and at higher settings."

As Claire had predicted, after several more screams and probably an increase to near maximum on the vibrational scale of the machine, Crystal's eyes rolled up in her head after a particularly hard orgasm that shook the entire house. Crystal's body slumped forward almost in a dead faint.

Nadia quickly stopped the machine, and moved to Crystal's side, leaving Dan's cock wet with her juices and swaying in the breeze. Dan and Claire moved to help too, and the pair lay Crystal down on the large bed beside Claire. The three of them lavished kisses all over Crystal's face and body as she started to revive from her near loss of consciousness.

After Claire made sure she was comfortable and doing all right, Claire mounted the Sybian; she turned to Nadia, "Low vibes first, please. I need to warm up. Plus, when I did this, our version didn't have the rotating penis on it; this should be good."

Crystal barely moved but rolled over to Terry, "Come here with that erection. I need that inside me now more than ever before. Fuck me, but do it real slow and loving like." The fact that he'd been balls deep in Claire's pussy a minute earlier didn't bother her at all.

Terry knew enough to be gentle with her body after the raking pleasure it had just endured. I watched as the pair kissed tenderly, and then I could see Crystal urge him to go faster and harder into her quim as her desire for stimulation returned.

Our focus shifted to Claire. She sat atop the device looking a little unsure of herself as Nadia cranked up the pleasure. As we became aware of the machine's hum, Claire's eyes closed and one hand locked onto the small handle right in front of her pussy as though she was about to ride a brahma bull. Claire's other hand rubbed her mons and clit furiously when she allowed her body to lift slightly above the business part of the machine, but then she'd find that inadequate to her needs and rotate her hips down again so her pussy and clit were in solid contact with the vibrational part of the Sybian.

Nadia and Dan had gone back to fucking doggie style beside the device, but in a stand-up position that let both of them watch Claire's gorgeous nude body. Nadia had a maniacal look on her face as she slowly increased the vibrations and the rate of rotation of the fake cock that Claire sat astride. The faster and higher the frequencies, the further back Claire's back arched, and the more she moaned and shrieked in continuous pleasure of orgasm after orgasm.

Ellen and I paused to watch more of the show in front of us. Ellen whispered to me, "Go and kiss Claire. Make love to her while she's up there. She needs you – you especially." She nudged me from her pussy and to Claire.

I moved next to Claire and wrapped my arms around the vibrating nude girl, driving my tongue into her mouth in passion she readily matched. As I held her, I could feel the vibrations emanating from the machine. She moaned into my face and came harder on the next climax ... and the next ... and the next. Only then, did I realize the orgasms were peppering her body at the rate of two or three a minute. She looked at me with pleading eyes – pleading for more, and yet pleading for relief from the overkill of pleasure.

Finally, Claire threw her arms around my neck and collapsed sideways into my arms, still conscious but physically unable to support her body in its heightened state of pleasure any longer. I carefully pulled a nearly inert Claire from the artificial cock and the vibrating nubs, and lay her beside Crystal and Terry on the bed. Nadia throttled down the machine.

From near the headboard, Ellen urged, "Make love to her, Jim."

I did. I lovingly put my cock deep inside Claire's pussy, feeling the ripples of her still spasming cuntal muscles that gripped and vibrated my cock too close to orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.