My Dear Sweet Slave
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Sage of the Forlorn Path

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An honest guy meets a girl as sweet as she is perverse. Can he really be the master that this childlike masochist dreams of?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Harem   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Holly was lying on the bed, bored out of her mind and lonely. It was Friday night, Isaac had left that morning, and for three days, she was alone. Not only that, but her boss had given her the weekend off in order to give some shifts to the other waitresses, so she wasn't needed at the diner. Now she was left to aimlessly wander the unit, not knowing what she could do and having nowhere to go. Isaac had left her with plenty of money so that she could take a cab wherever she wanted, but she only wanted to go where he was.

Should she go see if Donna wanted to hang out? They had gotten along well since Isaac introduced them. But in her heart, she knew that wouldn't satisfy her. She wanted to be with her master. Rolling on her side, she curled up in the fetal position and fiddled with the tag of her collar. Was this was pets really felt like when their masters were gone?

A knock on the door made her jump off the bed. She had company? Was it Donna? Leaving the bedroom, she opened the door and looked down to see Alice.

"Alice! Hi! How are you?" Holly asked, happy as could be that someone had come to see her.

Alice looked away, unsure of how to even begin the conversation. "Hi, Holly, I'm fine. Isaac's gone, right?"

Holly momentarily lost her smile. "Yes, he'll be gone for a few days. Is something not working in your apartment? I'm not good with tools like he is, but I'd love to help in any way I can."

"No, nothing is wrong. But I really could use your help with something..." Alice mumbled, still unable to look up from the floor.

Holly cocked her head to one side. "What is it?"

Alice forced herself to look up into Holly's bright peaceful face and stared at the dog collar around her neck.

"I heard you say that Isaac should have more slaves. He said that if you could find girls willing to be his slave, he'd be willing to take them in like you. So please teach me to be a slave!"

She had tears in the corners of her eyes but determination in her voice. With a wide smile on her face, Holly tackled the small girl and scooped her up into a tight bear hug.

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times YES!" Holly screamed like a freshmen girl being asked out to prom.

"Really? You'll let me have sex with Isaac?" Alice asked, squashed against Holly. She never thought it would go this well.

"Of course! You'll be his slave after all! If he wants to have sex with you, I'll do everything I can to make it happen!"

Holly then put Alice down but kept her hands on her shoulders. "But are you sure you want me to teach you? Being a slave is a lot of work and you have to put up with a lot. You have to enjoy pain, you have to enjoy being subjugated and dominated, you have to be perverse and love sex, and you have to be able to work hard to make sure Master is satisfied. There is cooking! Cleaning! Oral!"

"Yes! I want to learn! Now can we please stop talking about this in the hall?! There aren't any other tenants around but echoes travel in this building!"

Holly again hugged her, this time speaking tenderly. "Donna told me about you, about how your parents completely neglected you and gave you nothing but a basement to sleep in and the leftovers of whatever they ate. You were so brave and smart; you were able to get legally emancipated so that you could come live with your uncle. It's a shame he doesn't spend time with you either, a sweet girl like you shouldn't be all alone. I know how it feels to be abandoned, to be rejected by your parents. I promise, you'll never feel lonely again. From now on, you and I are family."

Hearing Holly speak, Alice suddenly felt her eyes beginning to water. She had only spoken to Holly once since she got involved with Isaac, and Alice's first impression was that Holly was a total airhead and caught in a fantasy world. True, Holly was clearly more childish than Alice, but she had a special light to her, a form of kindness that the world had long since lost. The feeling Alice received by being hugged by Holly, it was almost ... nurturing. It wasn't like Holly was taking on a maternal role, more like she was transforming to be exactly what Alice needed. Alice had never felt such loving kindness and care from anyone, even Donna, and now that she was basking in it for the first time in her life, Alice was struggling not to cry.

"You promise?" she managed to ask.

"Of course, my dear sweet little sister," Holly hummed.

Sensing the girl trembling in her arms, she gained small smile. Fourteen years old, but she was just a small child.

"Listen, we have all of tonight and the weekend before Master comes back, that's plenty of time to make you into the perfect slave. But first, let's have dinner and relax. How I Met Your Mother is about to come on!"

Holly's cheerfulness was contagious, almost overwhelmingly so.

"Sure!" Alice said, wearing one of the widest smiles of her life.

"So do you really like being a slave?" Alice asked as the second commercial break began to roll through. They had ordered takeout and were slurping up hot noodles out of paper boxes. The evening of moping on her master's bed had suddenly blossomed into a lovely girls' night for Holly.

"Of course! It's heaven!"

"But what do you like about it? I always figured being someone's slave would be one of the worst things possible."

"Not if you love your Master. Then everything you do, you do happily for them. You want to be given orders because it gives you an opportunity to make him happy. I suppose what I like most about it ... is the solidarity. No ... that's not the word. Consistency? No, that's not it either. How do I say this? I love being Master's slave because the role itself becomes my home. It's like a safe little cottage for my heart.

I do everything Master asks me to, but the truth is that he takes just as much care of me as I do for him. I hate making decisions, really. Nothing makes me more nervous. I actually will have small panic attacks when I'm faced with a choice. The day after Master took me in, he had to come pick me up at the grocery store because I was completely petrified of having to decide what to make for dinner. It was shameful!" Holly laughed in embarrassment.

Alice wasn't sure how to respond.

"I guess the fact that I have someone else making the decisions for me is one of the reasons why I love being a slave so much. I'm not comfortable without a routine, so by having a master, I just work happily and never have to make any choices. There is certain joy to just working mindlessly on single task, not having to think about anything other than what Master has ordered you to do. The simplicity is very soothing."

Alice let the words sink in. Holly really was an airhead, but she did have a bit of a point. Her teachers always told her that mindless tasks helped with stress.

"The main reason why I love being a slave is because I love being needed. Unless someone is telling me what to do, I feel useless and out of place, I feel like I'm just a hindrance to everyone around me. When I'm needed, I have a reason to live. Should the day ever come when I'm no longer needed ... I don't think I'd want to be alive. By being a slave, you could say I'm always needed. It's a role different from any other. A girlfriend or wife may cheat or run off, a servant is paid, but a slave will always belong to her master and lives to fulfill his needs. As long as I am a slave, I have a job to do.

Then of course, there is the BEST perk to being a slave..."

Having been bending over to set her empty Chinese takeout box on the table, Alice turned back to Holly and found herself staring at the most perverse expression she had ever seen. Holly was panting, her face was flushed, and it looked like she was about to start drooling like a dog in a busy kitchen on Thanksgiving.

"I'm not ashamed to say I am a very lewd girl. I love getting touched, molested, violated, abused, and experiencing all manner of sexual mistreatment. I'm not sure if I was born that way or if my sisters ingrained it in me. Being a slave, I'm subject to Master's desires. My body is his personal plaything for him to use whenever and however he wants. I love when he runs his tongue across my skin, when he violently thrusts into me, when he spanks me, whips me, and chokes me, and when he treats every hole in my body as his own cum dumpster. I can't even describe how happy it makes me!"

Alice stared at her with fear in her eyes. Holly ... really wasn't your average girl. After all the nights Alice had spent masturbating outside Isaac's apartment, listening to the two of them have sex, she thought nothing could surprise her. Hell, she had lost count of all times she had heard Holly screaming for Isaac to "rape her like his dirty little whore". But to hear Holly just openly say it to her was ... unnerving. Yet also it left her intrigued. Alice wasn't a masochist, but if it meant Isaac finally being intimate with her, she could work up the courage to try things on the wild side.

"And its another way for me to know how much Master cares about me. He and I didn't really have the same 'interests' when we were first intimate. I could tell he was a very gentle man who made sure to always respect women. He even said that I scared him a little. He's changed himself because he wants to make me happy, going against his instincts to pleasure me when I'm the one who's supposed to satisfy him. No matter what he does, he always thinks about my safety. A little pet peeve of mine is how often he'll stop to ask me if I'm ok and if I want to keep going."

Alice smiled with new resolution. If that's the kind of master Isaac was, then she would be happy to be his slave.

Holly and Alice were sitting on Isaac's bed, the former was excited but the latter was as nervous as could be. She knew what was coming and she had made the decision to go with it, but now she was having second thoughts. She was in love with Isaac, but she couldn't be with him unless she had her first time with a woman. She was only fourteen, would this just end up being one of the worst decisions of her life?

"Are you sure you want to do this? I completely understand if you change your mind. This life isn't for everyone."

Alice sighed. "I just want to be cared about the way you and Isaac care about each other. I want this."

"Ok, but from now on, you address him as Master. Now tonight, I'm just going to teach you how to be comfortable with intimacy. If we want to pleasure Master, we have to be able to work well together and be comfortable pleasuring each other. Tonight will be gentle, but tomorrow, we'll start with the kinky stuff."

Holly then reached over and cupped Alice's cheek, making her shiver and blush. "Is this your first time doing stuff like this?"

Alice didn't trust her voice and simply nodded.

Holly giggled. "Don't worry, I've spent years doing this and its more fun than you can imagine. Let's just take it slow."

Pulling Alice close, Holly lowered her head and brushed her lips against the young girl's, just an experimental wisp. Alice didn't shiver or wince from nervousness. She had actually expected more. She kept her eyes closed though, finding it rather easy to remain calm as she felt Holly's lips repeatedly skim her own. It couldn't really be called kissing; it was more like two cats nuzzling each other. Getting used to the gentle caressing, Alice's body finally relaxed.

"You are just so cute," Holly whispered, wrapping her arms around the small girl.

Holding her tightly, Holly at last kissed Alice square on the lips, applying real (yet gentle) pressure. After all the build-up she had been given, the kiss wasn't as big a shock as Alice had thought, even though it was her first. Holly's lips were so soft that the sensation nearly made Alice forget she was kissing a woman. For almost a minute, Holly did all the work, kissing Alice gently until her new little sister got used to the intimate touch. Soon, Alice began experimentally kissing back, letting her virgin lips return the gentle caressing. Becoming more and more comfortable with the act, she even wrapped her arms around Holly's waist to try and pull her closer.

Sensing Alice was now on board, Holly took the initiative and slipped her tongue between the young girl's lips. Alice stirred in surprise at the intrusion, but Holly kept her from pulling away and sent her whole tongue into Alice's soft wet mouth. Alice became limp in Holly's arms, lacking the strength to fight back or react in any way. She couldn't even describe the feel of Holly's tongue licking every corner of her mouth and mixing their saliva. She tried to keep her tongue from Holly's, but she could not ignore the sweet taste of the probing wet tendril. Holly would not let go, so Alice had no choice but to give in.

Hesitantly, she let her own tongue move forward from its hiding spot and touch Holly's. With almost impossible dexterity, Holly's tongue wrapped around Alice's and seemed to almost pull her out into the open. Between their joined lips, she allowed Holly to swirl and dance around her tongue, until at last inviting the young girl to take the initiative and return the aggression. Having lost much of her nervousness, Alice did as she was wordlessly instructed and began to slowly probe Holly's mouth. As soon as her tongue passed her lips, Holly seemed to almost clamp down and start pulling on it. She wasn't biting on Alice's tongue, but she was sucking on it as if trying to pull it out of Alice's mouth.

At that moment, Alice realized where exactly she was sticking her tongue. For over a month, Holly had been blowing Isaac and hungrily devouring every drop of cum he released. Holly was doing to her tongue what she routinely did to Isaac's cock. As Alice entertained herself with that thought, Holly doubled her efforts at sucking on Alice's tongue. Shit, it was like she was trying to pull her inside-out! Then without warning, Holly pushed Alice down onto the bed and got on top of her. Once again she was working her tongue in Alice's mouth, but she somehow managed to do it with even more aggression. She was running her tongue against the insides of her cheeks, the roof of her mouth, and under Alice's tongue. It was like Holly was a dog and Alice's mouth was an empty peanut butter jar. Alice could barely breath, she felt like Holly was filling the small girl's mouth with her own. Just as quickly as it started, Holly pulled her lips from Alice's and the two girls just stared at each other, panting in arousal.

"That concludes the first lesson: kissing. Now things get really fun," Holly giggled.

She then sat Alice up and got her back on her feet. "Ok, take off your clothes."

Alice averted Holly's gaze and clutched herself, once again filled with nervousness. True, she had let Isaac see her naked, but she barely even knew Holly. Even more, she knew what this would transition to. With her face bearing a tender smile of understanding, Holly ran her hands up the sides of Alice's arms, as if trying to warm her up. "Would it be easier if I did it with you?"

Alice finally made eye contact. Smiling, Holly kissed Alice's hands and then stood up beside her. Without hesitation, she pulled off her tank top and her bra underneath. Alice stared in shock at Holly's breasts, now truly realizing how large they were. Sure, Donna's were even bigger, but Alice sure as hell hadn't seen Donna topless. Staring at them, Alice was filled with a strange curiosity. She wondered what Holly's breasts felt like, whether they were firm or squishy. She actually wanted to reach out and touch them.

In the weeks since Isaac had pierced them, Holly's nipples had fully healed. The safety pins used had been removed, and Holly now sported two tiny stainless steel rods, one going through each nipple, the rods tipped with round barbs to keep them from sliding out. Since their only purpose was to keep the holes from closing, Holly's "jewelry" was actually so small that it was hard to spot with a first glance.

"Ok, now your turn."

Alice grasped the end of her shirt and twisted it. The nervousness she felt at stripping in front of a stranger was now eclipsed, her envy for Holly's womanly shelf and her embarrassment for her own flat chest replacing it. How could Isaac ever choose her when he had such a busty girl like Holly at his disposal? But refusing to quit, she pulled off her shirt and tossed it aside.

"Goddamnit, I might as well be a third grader," she muttered in self-loathing.

In reply, Holly embraced the small girl. Alice immediately tensed up as her head was buried in Holly's cleavage. She had never had so much warm skin pressed against her face, and the intimate touch was certainly a first for her.

"Aw, don't be so hard on yourself. Your time will come, but it looks to me like someone hasn't been drinking enough milk. I certainly love your body, it makes you so cute that I just want to hug you and never let go! Oh my god, YOU ARE SO CUTE!"

At last, Holly's scream succeeded in making Alice laugh. With that confidence boost, she pushed down her jeans and panties and stepped out of them, now completely naked. Holly did the same and looked down to notice something peculiar.

"Huh. I knew you were a late bloomer, but no hair?"

Alice dared a glimpse at Holly's dolphin-smooth vulva and blushed in embarrassment. "I spend a lot of time eavesdropping on you and Isaac-I mean Master. I heard him say he liked girls who were shaved down there and I..."

Holly smiled and rubbed the top of Alice's head. "Never be ashamed of your devotion to the man you love. Now lie down and I'll make you feel good."

Alice nervously did so, feeling more exposed and vulnerable than ever in her life. She wanted to cover herself with her arms, but she knew that would defeat the purpose of coming here. Holly was gazing upon her underdeveloped body with a look of perverse hunger, while her own body was the definition of fulfilled. Crouching down, Holly grasped Alice's small left foot and covered it with kisses, focusing especially on her toes. The ticklish sensation made Alice squirm and even giggle, causing her to wonder if Holly had done that on purpose in order to help her relax. It had certainly worked.

Smiling with joy at the ability to play with her new little sister, Holly ran her tongue up the front and side of Alice's leg, making her shudder at this alien touch. She stirred, once again tickled, this time by Holly soft raven hair moving across her skin like paintbrushes. Alice's legs were clamped tightly together, so Holly ran her tongue through the crease between her inner thighs.

'Oh my god, she's going to do it! She's really going to lick me there!' Alice thought, covering her face.

But just when Holly's lips were about to meet Alice's virgin flower, she suddenly raised her head and moved past it.

"You're so cute..." Holly giggled.

She then began kissing Alice's flat stomach, each kiss wetter than the last. Reaching the girl's navel, she toyed with her by tonguing the indent. "And so soft..."

As Holly continued to move up, Alice shuddered as she felt her nipples skating across her smooth skin. It was not a shudder of unpleasantness, Alice was quickly becoming used to the fact that she was with a woman. But even with their location, the brief touches of the barbs from her nipple rings felt ice cold. Alice became tense as Holly at last reached her nonexistent breasts and screwed her eyes shut, just a moment before she felt Holly's warm wet tongue flick her nipple. "And so sweet."

Alice was then forced to open her eyes, when instead of continuing, Holly moved up and tenderly kissed her with her eyes sparkling with love.

"Come on, don't try to hide. We're doing this together, remember?"

Alice nodded with a relit smile and Holly kissed her again. After wetting her tongue in Alice's mouth, Holly moved back down and traced circles around Alice's nipple, now erect from her arousal. She was savoring the moment for as long as she could, wanting to enjoy her little sister's delicious young body. However, her self-restraint quickly vanished and she closed her mouth around the supple point. Alice immediately cried out in bliss as she felt the suction on her delicate flesh. Alice had tried a large number of methods to make her breasts larger, basically any trick she could find online. Everything she had tried, nothing compared to the sensation of another person's mouth sucking on them, especially a woman.

Over and over again, Holly switched between her left and right nipples, sucking on them hungrily and pinching on them when they were exposed. Surprising Alice, while Holly was only focusing on her breasts, she felt a very familiar and warm tingling in her nether regions. With each second that passed, the tingling increased in intensity and a continuous whine could be heard passing her lips.

"Oh god! Oh god! OH GOD!" the young girl moaned as her pleasure threshold broke.

"Did you cum just from having your nipples toyed with?" Holly laughed. "That's so cute!"

Alice looked away, he face red with embarrassment. She couldn't believe a woman had just triggered an orgasm in her.

"Don't worry, you're going to be cumming like CRAZY tonight."

After letting her lips briefly touch Alice's, she started moving down her surrogate sister's chest, once again covering her flat belly in kisses. Reaching Alice's waist, she slowly spread the young girl's legs, revealing the glistening virgin slit. It looked so small and tight, so pristine. Holly just wanted to dive right in.

"Um, this won't hurt, will it?" Alice mumbled.

"Of course not, it's pure pleasure. Just relax and let your big sister eat to her heart's content."

Without another word needing to be spoken, Holly buried her head between Alice's skinny thighs and delved as far into her snatch as she could with her tongue. At the sudden intrusion of the wet tendril, Alice arched her back and moaned like an opera singer. Holly was right, this was amazing! With expertise earned from countless nights pleasuring her sisters at the orphanage, Holly licked every delicious space of Alice's honeypot, slurping up the virgin juices of her ecstasy. She knew exactly where to lick, how much pressure to put on, and how long to maintain it. She knew precisely how to stimulate the exterior flesh, how to tickle the opening lips, how to massage her sopping wet velvet sleeve, and most importantly, how to tease her clitoris.

For twenty minutes, Holly played Alice like a saxophone, invoking half a dozen orgasms and leaving the young girl set in an almost permanent arch. At last, Holly pulled away, gasping for air.

"Whew! No wonder they call it the honeypot, you certainly are sweet. I could go all night with you, but this is a lesson after all. How do you feel?"

Alice was unable to respond. She was panting even harder than Holly, there were tears streaming down her face, and she looked almost like she was suffering a stroke. But she also had a grin going from ear to ear.

"I feel soooooooo goooooooood."

"Well don't fall asleep yet, because there is still SO much fun for us to have."

Getting back down, Holly gained a very sly look on her face, as without so much as a single warning, she inserted her index and ring finger into Alice's virgin cunt, palm up. Alice screamed at the sudden penetration, having never gone so deep even with her own fingers.

"Ah, good, your hymen is still intact. I can feel it with my fingers. With all the time I spent doing this with my sisters, I learned how to leave the hymen intact. But you're so tight, you'll never be able to take Master's cock in you!"

Moving her hand in rapid jabs, Holly fingered Alice with machine-like speed, while always making sure not to deflower her. At the same time, she lowered her head and wrapped her lips around Alice's clitoris, squeezing it with tantalizing pressure. With Holly's fingers punishing her cunt and her clit being rubbed between Holly's lips, Alice was screaming at the top of her lungs. It both hurt and felt amazing at the same time. All this time, she was able to control how fast or deep she went, but she no longer had any say in the matter. Holly was able to do whatever she wanted and Alice didn't have the courage to stop her. She could only lie there, nearly crying as she had yet another orgasm.

Removing her fingers, Holly pulled apart Alice's pussy lips with her thumbs, examining her like a gynecologist.

"No, don't spread it! It's too embarrassing!"

"Ok, that's better, you're really starting to loosen up. But we still need you to get used to being penetrated. Let's try something else."

Getting back on the bed, Holly lied down beside Alice, who was as limp as a ragdoll. Without hesitation, Holly put her wet fingers in Alice's panting mouth, filling her with the taste of her own essence. She momentarily struggled in revulsion, but Holly pinned her down.

"Just relax, get used to the taste. You're going to be tasting it a lot."

As much as she didn't want to, Alice nodded and diligently sucked Holly's fingers clean. She had never thought of doing this, but Alice had to admit, it tasted sweeter than she expected, and there was something about it that thoroughly aroused her. Once her fingers were clean, Holly returned them to Alice's snatch and once again soaked them. This time, Alice struggled slightly to avoid sucking Holly's fingers, acting like a baby that refused to let the train enter the tunnel. But as soon as Holly's fingers touched her lips, she gave in and started sucking them like before. Holly did this several more times, making sure Alice got accustomed to the taste and act.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Holly asked sweetly.

Alice shook her head. She had to admit, this really wasn't that bad, at least in hindsight.

"Good, then you're going to LOVE this."

About to ask what Holly meant, Alice yelped as she felt the woman force her saliva-drenched fingers into the young girl's anus. This certainly the first time she had tried any kind of ass play. It was the strangest feeling she had ever experienced, by a long shot! Alice arched her back and lifted herself off the bed, immediately feeling like something painful would happen if she put any sort of weight on her ass.

Twisting her fingers in the young girl's rectum, Holly laughed at Alice's reaction. "Yeah, I did the same thing my first time, but now I can't get enough of it. I must say, your ass is really tight, even for a girl your age. We're going to have to do a lot of work to get it ready for Master."

"Ah! Please take your fingers out! I feel like you're going to rip me open!"

"No can do, your body needs to be ready for Master's personal use. Don't worry. I'll be gentle tonight. This is just to get you used to the feeling."

"But it hurts!" Alice argued, refusing to let her body touch the mattress.

"No it doesn't, it just feels weird. You wouldn't believe what your ass can handle. Relax, you'll hurt your neck!"

It took a while for Alice to trust Holly and relax her body, but Holly had all the patience in the world for her little sister. At last, Alice slowly settled herself and lied down on the bed, and found that the pain in her rear was much less than she thought.

"There, see? Now doesn't that feel good?" Holly purred as she began working her fingers in and out of Alice's tight anus. The soft moist flesh certainly felt good against her fingers, and every twirl and push made Holly wince in awkward pleasure.

"I guess..."

"Well trust me, I think Master is going to have a fantastic time fucking your asshole. You're insides are so soft and warm, I imagine it will feel like his cock is settling into a nice hot bath."

"You really think so?"

"Well that's what it feels like for my fingers. Just lay back, relax, and enjoy."

Alice did as she was told and spread her legs, letting Holly have better access. As she fingered her little sister's asshole, Holly continued penetrating her cunt, this time with her thumb. Alice would have been moaning at the top of her lungs, but Holly had silenced her with her lips. The feeling of Holly's thumb and fingers churning in her most sensitive places was completely overwhelming, but even while being kissed, Alice's mind was focused elsewhere. Specifically, she couldn't help but overanalyze the feeling of Holly's breasts against her own.

With every movement of Holly's arm, her breasts would jiggle ever so slightly, but to Alice, they might as well have been rumbling like vibrators. They were so soft and warm, hot even. Beyond their sensual kissing or the fact that both her front and back doors were being fingered, it was the touching of Holly's nipples to her own that solidified this act of lesbian intimacy, and that forbidden thought turned her on more than any physical feeling. While she had been against it at first, she was really starting to enjoy the feeling of getting her ass played with.

After a minute, Holly pulled her fingers out and held them over Alice's face. Alice again hesitated, but allowed Holly to put them in her mouth, while Holly sucked the pussy juice off her thumb. The taste was much more bitter than her pussy, but still not as bad as she had expected. She simply had to get into the right mindset and learn to draw pleasure from the act. She was not a kinky girl, but what was this if not a learning experience?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.