A Bride for Seven Brothers
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Scarlett Griffin

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The McGregor brothers were looking for gold and they found it. Now they are searching for a different kind of treasure. The treasure found between a pretty girl's legs. They start with one mail-order bride from back east and hope to soon have a bride for each one. Until then, Scarlett will have to take up the slack.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Just a short week later, Sheila was humming a silly ditty out behind the main house hanging the wash from all seven brothers on the multiple clotheslines erected by a thoughtful Shawn who was trying to show his appreciation for her "tending" to his needs with the permission of his understanding brother Angus.

In fact, Sheila had managed to go the rounds with all of the brothers taking care to only allow use of her willing hands and her busy mouth. She laughed thinking that she had more McGregor brothers to milk than cows in the barn. After her long period of cock-deprived existence back east, she was smack-dab in the middle of cock heaven with aroused erections in every corner. They were all pretty respectful of Miss Sheila. After all, she was their sister-in-law and the genuine bride of the eldest brother Angus. They joked that she had a brother for each day of the week, but it really wasn't like that at all. Her husband Angus had the priority "poking" rights whenever he was of a mind and she was just fine with that. Lately, she had been dabbling with letting the boys play with her sensitive bottom despite her life-long aversion to anal pursuits. Most of them had pleasured her crack with their greedy cocks and she had become somewhat addicted to the spurting of long lines of creamy McGregor cum on her cheeks. She still persisted in only allowing the entry of actual cock meat into the entryway outside her tight little sphincter muscle and the brothers were satisfied with her largesse without belaboring her for further entrance.

They all seemed happy with her oral efforts and she had to admit the energy and virility of the seven handsome brothers kept her in a high state of emotional satisfaction.

Her new husband Angus was deservedly proud of her dedication to duty in attending to his beloved brother's needs and he considered himself to be a lucky man to have secured such an obedient spouse.

They were a happy family indeed and the homestead was filled with laughing men and a female who smiled from the time she woke in the morning to the final minutes before drifting off to a satisfied sleep. They all knew that it would be healthier for them to find six blushing brides for the other brothers because the likelihood of Sheila falling into the family way was almost certain considering how many times Angus was cleaving into her feminine folds morning, noon and night. Sheila was definitely not complaining at his vigorous use of her baby-making equipment because he was the "meat and potatoes" of the McGregor clan attentions to her female needs.

She sat down with Angus and the boys at the dinner table and they perused the brochures for the available mail-order brides for the frontier territory. They managed to find no less than three suitable females for three of the brothers.

The first one was a real sharp looker who went by the name of Martha. Her full handle was Martha Washington Wellington. They all had a good laugh at the "Washington" because an awful lot of offspring had gotten that name in the decades after the bloody battle for the freedom of a new nation.

Martha had a lot of photos in the brochure. She must have had some friend who was an expert in the field of photographs because she was shown in various postures that made all the brothers sit up and take notice remarking on how seductive her breasts looked in the light or how that ankle gave a hint of the delights further up her shapely leg. She had never been married and that was probably a good thing because it was decided that she would be the new bride of twenty-one year old Ewan since she was the exact same age herself.

Sheila felt it would be a good inspiration for their whiskey-producing family member who had carried on the tradition of the whiskey blending family in fine style. This girl had the look in her eye that promised a nice roll in the hay and perhaps even some more kinky adventures for a bold man to take advantage of. Sheila knew that the adventurous Ewan would need a woman of that inclination to tend his unusual desires. He had really surprised her when he took the initiative to press his hot lips right up against her pucker hole and then rim her secret opening with his greedy tongue. She had gone into a swooning orgasm that they kept to themselves for fear of being thought a pair of depraved lust hounds. After that initial session, they mutually agreed to repeat it often and she had even reciprocated by spreading his boyish cheeks and testing the waters of his own trembling prostate. She really hoped he wouldn't tell Angus because she didn't think her husband would approve of such tomfoolery. The touch of Ewan's hot tongue on her nether region had triggered a desire for additional penetration into her back door but she was uncertain how to broach the subject with either her husband or the other brothers. Maybe it would be best to just let nature take its course and allow them to develop their own kinky demands on her female person. She could always pretend to be overwhelmed by their persistence and dutiful to their needs.

This Martha had a pleasing smile and a sensuous shape assuming she was not heavily corseted under the long dress. They all read Martha's Letter of Introduction. The agency allowed the spouse-hunting females to attract attention with their short paragraph of likes and dislikes and their purpose in seeking a suitable husband.

Sheila read Martha's words watching Ewan's reaction. He was suitable aroused and she saw that he was sporting a nice cock stand under his trousers.

"My name is Martha Washington Wellington. I live with my grandparents in the City of Philadelphia and am seeking a gentleman with a desire for an obedient spouse. I am not a virgin but have not gone the bounds of common decency and good behavior. I have unusually large breasts which I am told will be perfect for nursing offspring and other wifely duties as desired by a faithful spouse. My posterior is generally unsullied by male hands but I admit that my female parts have been poked vigorously by several male admirers who never cease to assure me of my perfection. I have no objection to domestic discipline administered the old fashioned way and take corrections with a healthy frame of mind. My only desire is that my husband-to-be allow me to attend church on Sunday and to not embarrass me with overt dalliance with females of dubious character. I promise to be faithful and to dutifully carry out all expectations of my future mate."

By the time Sheila finished the letter, she saw that Ewan was lightly stroking his erection with a glazed look in his eye envisioning the willing Martha open and waiting for him to mount her with matrimonial zeal. She hoped he did not spill his seed too soon because she wanted very much to relieve his pressure right after the others started their morning chores. The thought of his juicy cock in her mouth made her tremble in anticipation because the arrival of his new bride would take considerable time coming across the country even with the new-fangled "Iron Horse".

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.