Dan Adams
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man continues to do what he did at work after taking an early retirement and along the way meets some liberated women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

The seven hour drive from Atlanta to Sarasota gave Dan time to think about what was currently happening in his life and the women he had recently met. In a way he thought he was a pretty lucky guy to have recently met Lynn, Cindy and Monica. These were women who realized that having sex was one of the great pleasures in life. Not to engage in sex when the opportunity presented itself just didn’t make sense to them. All that these women needed was there to be some attraction to the man and there didn’t need to be certain amount of time to pass or expression of love said for them to have sex.

Arriving in Sarasota close to five Dan stopped for dinner before going to his condo. In the process of converting a twenty four unit apartment building to condos a few years ago he had decided to keep a unit for himself. Dan’s condo was a corner unit with a double balcony that was located on the third floor. This building overlooked a golf course and had resident parking under the building.

This condo unit had provided Dan with a positive cash flow. Janet Price a realtor rented out his unit to a snowbird couple for four months during the winter. She rented it out to a business in the area the remaining months of the year for them to house executives or employees who came to the area for training. Dan had told Janet that he didn’t want the unit rented out after September and he would tell her later if his condo would be available for rental in the future.

Dan spent his first week shopping and outfitting his condo with the necessary provisions. He replaced the thirty two inch television with a fifty five inch LCD television. He also went about doing the necessary things as registering his automobile in Florida, applying for the homestead exemption, getting a Florida driver’s license, registering to vote and a few other things to establish him as a Florida resident. He knew that no State income tax would save him some money but he thought the property taxes which were on the high side would reduce some of this tax savings. His homestead exemption should help with the rising property taxes.

Dan applied for membership in a local golf association. This golf association had over five hundred members, both male and female and held tournaments twice a week at both private and semi-private golf courses. On Mondays the association played at private courses and on Thursdays at semi-private golf courses. The two shotgun starts that totaled close to three hundred paying customers resulted in the association receiving preferential treatment from the many golf courses in the area.

At noon Dan was in his condo answering some emails and surfing the net when he heard his doorbell chime. In opening the door Dan saw Sue Kennedy standing there. Sue operated a management realty service that handle both apartment and condo buildings. Generally what her service did for these buildings among other things was to collect the rents or monthly assessments, deposit those funds and pay the bills. If someone was late in making these payments she would send out a letter advising the person of their obligation and if there was no timely response she would advise the owner of the building or condo association board for their action. Dan had retained Sue to handle the properties he had previously purchased in the area and had developed a good working relationship with her.

Sue was married, somewhere her mid-forties and was petite. She did however have a set of breasts that were rather large for her small frame. She wasn’t drop dead gorgeous but she did have a pretty face and her business like demeanor and the tight skirts she wore attracted men’s attention.

Dan invited Sue into his condo saying, “It’s nice to see you. I was going to give you a call after I was fully settled here. How are things going?”

There was a fraction of hesitation but she replied, “Business is good and expanding, how are you doing?”

“Pretty good and I decided to retire from work. I thought it was time to leave the rat race and enjoy life so I took an early retirement about three months ago. It’s nice of you to stop by but can I ask you if it’s more than just to say hello?”

“I heard you were back here and you have treated me nice in the past so I thought I would tell you some things I have heard. That is if you still are interested in purchasing apartment buildings and converting them.”

“Yes I still am in the market for apartment buildings. Can I offer you something to drink?”

Dan thought Sue would ask for coffee or a diet coke but instead Dan heard “A vodka and tonic would hit the spot.”

He was a little surprised at the request as it was a little early in the day but he made two vodka and tonic drinks. He gave Sue her drink and sat next to her on the couch. She had taken out some brochures and was placing them on the coffee table in front of the couch. He could help but notice her nylon encased legs since her skirt had slid up her legs.

Sue said, “Bill Flannery owns a number of apartment buildings here in the area that my business handles. There is some talk that he has substantially over-extended himself on a large project he is doing and is going to need to sell either one or two of his buildings. These are the brochures on his buildings showing where the buildings are located and what the apartments looked like.”

Dan picked up the brochures and thumbing through them said, “I am impressed and if the price is right I would be interested in acquiring one or maybe both of the buildings. I would need to see them in person and do some checking before making any offer. Who is going to be the realtor handling the sale?”

“It probably would be Kerrie McCarthy but I am seeing Bill tomorrow and I can ask him if he is thinking of selling. If he is I could mention that you might be interested in buying a unit. That way the six percent realtor fee wouldn’t be involved nor be a factor. If Kerrie finds out what I am doing she will be pissed but she has never done me any favors. If she is pissed it won’t bother me.”

Sue’s remark caused Dan to turn his head to look at her. He saw that she was looking at him and that she had blue eyes. Their heads weren’t that far apart. Before he knew it, Sue leaned forward and gave Dan a kiss on his lips. She pulled back from the kiss, looked into Dan eyes and then moved right back and gave him a passionate open mouth kiss with her arms going around him.

Dan was a little in shock at Sue’s action and wondered where this was going. He had to admit Sue was good kisser and had a devil of a tongue that was quite active. Sue gave him a hint of things to come when she took his hand and placed it on her breast. In cupping her breast he could feel her stiff nipple pressing into his palm through her bra.

To test the waters further Dan started to unbutton her blouse and he didn’t receive any objections from her as he did this. Since she had to know what he was doing, he continued till all the buttons were undone. With the blouse open Dan tried to slip his hand into her bra to cup a naked breast. In order to facilitate Dan’s efforts Sue slipped her blouse off and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. With the bra open Dan’s hand cupped her breast and found it to be more than a handful with a very stiff nipple.

Breaking the kiss Sue said with a little bit of pleading in her voice, “Please Dan, take me to bed.”

The questioning look on her face when she said that changed to a smile as Dan rose and extended his hand to her. She accepted his hand and he led her to the bedroom. Once they were there they each took off their clothes. Sue was first to recline on the bed and she watched as Dan finish undressing. He was also watching and appraising her as she lay there waiting for him.

Dan moved to the bed and started to go in between her spread thighs to give her head and couldn’t help but notice the absence of her having any pubic hair. He bent and was giving her head which he enjoyed doing. It seemed that Sue also enjoyed him doing that because of what she said and how her body would suddenly stiffen which told Dan that she was having an orgasm. He saw her stiffen a number of times.

He moved up to mount her in the missionary position and her hand found and grasped his shaft placing it at her very moist entrance. She moaned as he penetrated her and started lightly muttering, “So good... , so good... , so damn good.” It wasn’t that long before Sue told Dan that she was cumming again and he could see her body tense as she did. His warm deposit in her brought a smile to her face.

Afterwards they cuddled with Sue’s head resting on the side of Dan’s chest. Dan was wondering why Sue who he thought was happily married had sex with him. It just didn’t make sense to him that she did. While he was having these thoughts he felt some moisture on his chest. Putting a finger under Sue’s chin he raised her head and could see there were tears coming down her face from her eyes.

“What is the matter Sue, why are you crying?”

“Oh Dan... , this is the first time I have cheated on my husband and I feel bad that I did.”

“Didn’t you like it?”

“Oh it was good, very good in fact but that’s not the reason I feel bad. Having sex with you made me feel like a woman should, it was great. You are a good and caring lover but it’s something that I shouldn’t have done.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.