Driving Home for Christmas
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by DeYaKen

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On the journey home, a man remembers Christmases gone by.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Safe Sex  

We had a great New Year party down at the Black Lion. Molly was there with her husband Derek. I was there with Bonnie, she loved a party. Normally Bonnie was a babe magnet but New Year seemed to be a time for couples. Still there were plenty of friends there. New Year's Day was recovery day, apart from taking Bonnie out I did nothing much. The same went for the 2nd. It was about 6 PM when the knock came on the door. Bonnie raced to the door and bounded out as soon as I opened it. That's when from the darkness came a voice I knew only too well.

"Well hello. You must be Bonnie. You are lovely; I hope he looks after you well."

She stepped into the light from the open door. "Penny! What are you doing here?"

"I came to be with you. You might have told me Bonnie was your dog."

"You didn't ask. But it makes no difference ... I suppose you want to come in?"

"Well it would be nice after coming all this way."

I invited her in and picked up her bag. Bonnie's tail hadn't stopped wagging and as Penny sat down, Bonnie started licking her hands.

"I'm glad someone's pleased to see me Bonnie. My you're lovely. I bet he uses you to get to meet all the pretty girls."

"Yes, Yes and Yes. Yes someone is pleased to see you, Bonnie is too. Yes, she is lovely, and yes she does attract a lot of attention, some of it female."

"Did I hear you right? You did say you were pleased to see me, right?"

"Well I did ... I am, but ... but I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm happy that we can be friends again but that's all it will ever be Pen, just friends."

"So can I stay for a while? We can be friends; we can be anything you like."

"Haven't you got work to go to?"

"No I'm between jobs. I really am a free woman now. Who knows if I like it, I might even get a job up here. Maybe buy a cottage."

I took her up to the spare room and put the case down.

"You can unpack while I get dinner ready. I hope Lasagne is okay."

"Anything you want to cook is fine by me."

That was how it started. When I went back to work she had a meal waiting for me when I got home. She started taking Bonnie out for walks in the mornings. At weekends she would come with us when I took Bonnie out on the fells. We weren't a couple as such but an outside observer would have got a very different idea. It was two weeks before she came to my bed on a Saturday morning. The excuse was to bring a morning cup of coffee but that seemed to include getting into the bed with me. No, I didn't stop her, and yes I did enjoy it, especially when she took me in her mouth. She'd never done that for me in all the years we were married. I felt a tremendous release as I filled her mouth with sperm. When she swallowed it all I was amazed.

I looked at her as she wiped her lips with her finger.

"I suppose I have Damanescu to thank for that?"

She came back up the bed kissing my chest. "You don't have to thank him for anything. I've never done that for anyone else. If you want to thank someone, thank the porn sites and adult chat rooms. The chat rooms taught me that most men like it and the porn sites showed me how to do it. Now I've seen how much you like it, I wish I'd done it years ago."

We cuddled for a while.

"Can we manage this Drew? I do so love being here with you. I know you say we can never go back but if we can stay friends like this and enjoy each other from time to time, it would mean so much to me."

"I enjoy it too, but I don't want you getting the wrong idea. There is no way back. I'm happy to be your friend and I enjoy having sex with you, I like that very much. But I am no longer in love with you. If I feel attracted to another woman I will act on it, and if the right woman comes along, then I may well try again."

She hugged me tight. "If that's all I can get, I'll settle for that."

She pushed her hips hard against me as she started running her hands over my chest then down to my waist. I felt myself starting to get hard again. She started to stroke my cock which immediately responded.

"Now do you think you've got enough in you to give a girl a good time?"

"It's looking good so far, so I'll give it my best shot"

She giggled and swung her leg across me. I felt her hand guiding me into her love passage. As she pushed her hips down she let out a loud sigh and I felt her wet silky walls sliding over my hard cock. I started to massage her breasts rubbing her nipples with my thumbs, feeling her forcing herself down onto me as I did so. She lay down on my chest holding me tight to her as my hands wandered over her back and down into her arse crack. I started to run my finger around her anus as she ground her pussy against me. As I slipped my finger into her backdoor, her groans started and I started to pump into her. The sweat was pouring off of her and she started to roar as her orgasm ripped through her. I felt semen pumping into her as she hit her peak. We skipped breakfast, as we didn't get up until midday.

I really enjoyed her company and the sex was better than when we were married but I was concerned that she was reading too much into our relationship. I resisted all her attempts to move permanently into my bedroom and made a point of waiting for her to come to me for sex. By the end of the first month she'd found a job working for the local tourist board. During the summer she started looking at cottages. Of course she was never really serious, it was just her way of testing to see if I wanted her to stay.


Throughout the winter and spring terms, I behaved very much as normal. Before Penny moved in I would call Molly if I was going to be late home so that she could take Bonnie out for me. The only change was that I now phoned Penny. She never asked me what I was doing and I never told her. Of course, a lot of my late nights were due to college events, but I also had a few dates. It wasn't until the start of the autumn term that things went wrong.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.