The Babysitter's Secret - Cover

The Babysitter's Secret

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Nancy takes a babysitter job to make ends meet. Her ends start getting met by a lot more than the joy of work.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

Live Oak Landings was one of those small towns where everybody minded their own business but where rumors were the quickest way to spread neighborhood gossip about things folks just took a natural interest in if the truth be known.

Nancy Dodge grew up in Live Oak Landings and she was now a budding teenager of sweet sixteen with a delicate bosom and delectable nipples that looked like a prize in a candy store inside her thin training bra that did little to hide her blossoming breasts.

She still like to wear her silly panties that had smiley faces, pandas and sometime even little red hearts that said sexy things like "Kiss me". Of course, her parents thought it was all too cute but Nancy was in dead earnest about the message and hoped one day that some enterprising young boy would see her panties and follow the instructions with the utmost attention to detail.

Nancy's family was a struggling lower middle class family with precious little funds to spare for frivolous things and she had to find her own money to pay for any cosmetics or other teenaged items that a young girl would yearn for at her age. She had tried to get a job at the local super market as an assistant cashier but the older lady that interviewed her told her she looked to immature to handle the customers and told her she was obviously much too shy.

She had cried profusely for almost a half hour after the rejection at the store but kept it all hidden from her parents and her teasing brother Jimmy who insisted on goosing her whenever she went up the stairs. She found it hard to stay mad at Jimmy very long because he was the quarterback on the football team and was only two years older than her but a lot more experienced when it came to the opposite sex. He had a string of girlfriends and his current one was a dark-haired girl from an upscale rich family that frowned at their daughter's association with a musclebound jock.

The girlfriend's name was Veronica and she liked it when Jimmy pinched and teased her right in front of her when they were all watching television on the sofa. For some reason, she didn't mind when Jimmy teased and tickled her when they were alone in private because it made her feel real funny down deep in her tummy or even below that where her secret parts were hidden from boy's naughty eyes.

Nancy had a sort of educated understanding of the birds and the bees as her mother would call it but when it came right down to a visual knowledge of all the moving parts and what they were supposed to do, she only knew the boys or men would probably take control and tell her what to do to get the dirty deed done. She didn't like her brother's advice to just let the boys use her poop hole or her mouth for serious business but never let them inside her female parts unless she wanted to get married and have a baby. It seemed a little sordid to her to think of such things in those terms and she wanted to do stuff like that with a much more romantic point of view with a lot of kissing and hugging and just happy cuddling to make her tingle between her legs.

Nancy was still a technical virgin despite having given several oral sessions to various dates that begged and pleaded so hard that she felt obligated to give them some satisfaction because they did pay for her ticket and bought her soda and a bag of popcorn. In fact, she had even let the assistant principal, Mister Jones do it to her in her backside inside his office because he had caught her cheating on a math exam and she didn't want the stigma of being a cheat added to her name when people talked about her. It had been a real scary moment for her bending over his desk like that but she liked the fact she didn't have to look him in the eye and she kept her eyes closed so his size didn't frighten her before he even put it in.

She was more scared than hurt when he bottomed out inside her gut but the slap of his heavy thighs on her rear cheeks made her realize she was actually taking an adult penis up her butt like one of her brother's girlfriends did all the time. Now she was a full-fledged oral and anal trained teenager but her virginity was still intact.

It was Jimmy that suggested she take a job of babysitter because the money was not going to be taxed and she could also get good tips from the families that wanted to keep a steady girl to take care of their most precious asset. She was not overly happy about the idea of giving up any chance of a social life on the weekends just to make money for the things she felt she deserved without having to sacrifice her free time. Still, money was money and she could watch television and hope that the children stayed asleep and didn't bother her.

Her first job was fairly easy with only one twelve year old girl that snored the entire time. It was almost a crime to take the money and she thanked them for the generous tip. After a couple of months, it all seemed like a sensible way to make money and she began to enjoy the whole thing more than she thought possible.

It was the overnight session at the Andersons that opened her eyes to the other ways she could make money on the job. They were both going to a celebration at his parent's house and they wouldn't be home until about 2AM the next morning. It was arranged she would sleep on the sofa and the husband would drive her home the next morning as soon as they woke up. The pair of children was sound asleep when she arrived and they stayed in bed the entire time. It was an ideal job and she was happy that she would be paid for the entire twelve hours and not just a regular three hour job like all the others.

The wife's name was Cindy and she was a real thin woman with almost no breasts to speak of at all. Nancy saw that the wife was looking at her budding boobs with an envious glance and she was tempted to tell her,

"Go ahead and touch them if you want. I don't mind and that's a fact."

She didn't say anything because she was afraid it would be misunderstood to be rude and she was simply not that kind of girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.