My Curious Sister - Cover

My Curious Sister

Copyright© 2014 by Rich Humus

Chapter 8

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Teens discover each other. Young love at its' raunchiest.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Author's Note: Thanks to all for sticking with me so far along in our tale. I hope your patience is being rewarded. Thanks too to the folks who have sent along a note of support. I appreciate all of them, and will try to take suggestions to heart. To one person, however, I feel I owe a note of explanation - he wrote that I should "tone down the over the top teenage boy talk", but that's an integral part of the whole story. For the proper suspension of disbelief, you have to picture an actual, 17 year old kid telling the story in a kind of breathless abandon. It's been a while since I was a breathless 17 year old, but I'm trying to get close. If the narrator was an adult, or I did the whole story in the third person, it would be different. It's hard enough writing in the first person as it is, don't take away my one little fudge factor! Part Eight here is a little shorter than normal but there's some interesting wet work in it, for those so inclined. :) rh


The next week or so passed by without any major earthquakes in my house. Mom seemed a slight bit more 'friendly' to me and Patty but she didn't make any outward changes to her behavior. I guess some of you were hoping she'd walk around the house naked or give me a blowjob while I waited for the school bus or something, but that wasn't going to happen. Not anytime soon, anyway! LOL. It was the last two weeks of school, so we were both taking finals and all that crap, and Patty had those state tests that try to find out if you're going to be an astronaut or a McDonalds cook. I remember taking them when I was in eighth grade, and they said I was destined to be an under-achiever.

In any case, we both passed, I was going on to my senior year, and Patty would come to the high school after her middle school fun. That would turn out to be interesting, but that's a bit later on.

We both had parties on the weekend, mine was on Friday and I went over to Brad's house where about 30 of us sat around and ate his family's entire stock of chips, pretzels, Ring-Dings and pizza. There were a couple guys there with about three six-packs of beer, I had one but I'm not much of a drinker, so I stayed sober and just watched everybody. It turns out I like to observe. Guys and girls were scattered all over the house making out and stuff, and Brad had some crappy music on the stereo. I had Becky Thompson come up to me and give me a big wet, beer-y kiss and say how much she was going to miss me after she went to her aunt's house for the summer and all. I was going to miss her - she was a party girl, and normally I'd have been all over her like white on rice but now that I had Patty to fall back on, my standards were a little higher. We made out for about ten minutes. I slipped her some tongue, and wormed my hand down inside her top, where she wasn't wearing any bra. She has nice tits, they're pretty good sized, and I rubbed her nipple but she didn't do much but groan a little bit in my mouth. She had her hand on my dick from outside my pants, and finally I said, "Let's go find a room or a closet or something..." and took her hand.

We wandered around the house for a few minutes but every room was either locked, or already had somebody in it. I finally thought, 'fuck it', and took her outside through the sliding glass door. Brad's house is this big place on about a hundred acres of land, and they have a huge back yard with a big pool about twice the size of mine, and there's a big stockade fence around the whole thing. Becky and I headed for the shadows, and I kissed her some more and then I pulled her top up off of her and tossed it over in the bushes.

I pushed down on her shoulders, and she sank to her knees in front of me. I held onto one tit while I pulled Bobby Jr out and waved it in her face. She beamed at it, and opened her mouth up just like she used to when we dated. I pushed in and went to work. She was a decent cocksucker, she usually had lots of saliva but if you pushed too far in she choked, badly. Girl had an overactive gag reflex, I guess. I put one hand on her head and moved it back and forth, basically just jerking off with her mouth. But she liked it, she was moaning and groaning and had one hand down her pants herself and was diddling away to beat the band. I was fairly keyed up, and feeling her nice warm tits was revving me up even more, so it didn't take too long for me to reach the finish line.

I looked down at her round face in the moonlight. My shaft kept spearing her wet mouth, making that 'schuck--schuck--schuck' sound. Her eyes were closed and she was in another world. I put my hands on her cheeks to feel my cock going in and out of her mouth, it was unreal. I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, and just gave in to the feeling. There is no feeling in the world like a warm mouth encircling your hard dick, a tongue working it's way under and around the head as you pull back, and the flesh at the back of the throat giving way a little bit as you push all the way back in. Becky sucked for all she was worth. I put one hand on the top of her head and squeezed it, and murmured, "Here it comes, bitch." and then I shuddered and pulsed a wet missile of cum right to the back of her throat. I guess she was ready for this one, because I felt her swallow it right down, and I pulled back and from about an inch and a half away, I blasted her tonsils again with a good sized jet. Since she was in a swallowing mood, I just held the tip of my dick against her throat and poured my nuts-worth of cum right into her 11th-grade tummy. I sighed in pleasure. That had been a really good one. Then I got a devilish idea.

I leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"You want more?"

She swallowed one more time, hesitated, and then after about five seconds, her head nodded in my hands. "Uh-huh."

"Stay here. Close your eyes."

I left her and went back into the party. It didn't take me long to round up about 10 or 12 guys who weren't already occupied with girls, and lead them outside and around the back in a group. When they saw the topless, blond girl with a ring of white around her lips, kneeling in the grass with her mouth open, the first few let out a couple of whoops.

"Line forms at her mouth, guys. She wants to get fed." I went behind her and held her head as the first guy came up - his name was Rich somebody, I knew him from Advanced Civ class. He unzipped, pulled the pud for a few seconds to get hard, and popped ol' Beck right in the mouth.

"Oh man, this is good! Oh man..." he mumbled, the mumble of an almost-drunk kid getting his rocks off in a teen queen.

So I held Becky's head there as guy after guy came up and unloaded his nuts in her mouth. After each guy came, I massaged her throat and felt her swallow the untold millions of sperm down into her stomach. Her mouth became ringed with white foam, and small icicles of cum dripped off the corners of her lips. It was really sexy. I let her lean back against me as the guys came up, and I reached down and tweaked her nipples as she sucked. They'd gotten really hard and long, I realized that she was getting off on this. Good. I didn't want her to wake up tomorrow and start crying about being raped or sexually molested or anything. This was a girl who was in complete command of her senses, more or less, and was a willing, if not eager, participant.

I guess the guys who finished first must have gone back in and spread the word, because after a little bit, the line seemed to be getting longer. A few girls even wandered out to watch for a few minutes, but I have a feeling they weren't too keen on it. They went back inside after watching three or four guys get blown by a classmate. By now, after at least 12 or 15 blow jobs, Becky's tits and thighs were getting drenched in dripping cum and spit. Her nipples were slick and greasy with overflow, and she was quietly moaning and shivering under my touch. I leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Becky, you're the star of the party, babe. This party will go down in history. How're you doin'?"

"Muh ... muh mouff ith getting ... thore..." she whined. She burped a spermy burp that smelled terrible.

"Well, we can't stop now, sweetie, " I whispered to her... "There are still lots of guys who need relief, you know? You can't just let them hang, can you?"

She shook her head no, with just a little assistance from me.

"So you still want to swallow a bunch of cum, right?"

A nod, with assistance from me.

I gathered her hair up in my fist, and pulled it back behind her, tilting her head up a little bit as I did. I told the guys waiting that they'd have to be content with jerking off, but that they were welcome to shoot it in her mouth or all over her face, which ever they preferred. Becky kind of shuddered when I said that, but she just closed her eyes and opened her mouth really wide. It made for a good target.

Within about ten minutes she looked like one of those Japanese bukkake stars. There was fuckin' cum everywhere. The routine seemed to be shoot the first one or two loads in her mouth, and then spray her face with the rest. Of course, when you're a hormonally super-charged teen aged boy, 'the rest' is usually quite a bit. There was cum all over her face, covering her cheeks and nose, and dripping down off her chin. Every couple of guys, she'd close her mouth and swallow the mass of semen in her mouth. By now, some of the guys were coming around for seconds, and then gradually the line tapered down to just three or four guys. They finished up, in due time. I let Becky rest for a minute. I took her hands and helped her massage the cum blanketing her face into her skin. It was all in her hair and all over her shoulders and the tops of her tits. Then I helped her up, and we found her top. I scrummaged a towel from somewhere and dried off her skirt as best I could but it was pretty well soaked with spit and cum. Oh well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.