My Curious Sister - Cover

My Curious Sister

Copyright© 2014 by Rich Humus

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Teens discover each other. Young love at its' raunchiest.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Patty nodded knowingly, and closed the door behind her. She walked shyly to the middle of my room, while I sat on the bed. I had brought the big gym bag will all of our 'good' stuff up, and it sat, unopened, at the foot of my bed. I decided to work on Patty's head a bit before we got started.

"Ok, Pattycakes. Just follow my instructions, and listen to me. We're gonna talk a little bit about what it means to be a woman, and how to carry yourself, and how to act grown up and not like some little shrimp. You don't want to be a little shrimp all your life, do you?" I said, smiling.

"No. I wanna be grown up and sexy and..." she seemed to be searching for a word.

"Sophisticated. Smart. Sassy. Sexy. And, a little bit slutty. That's the key. Here's the thing. If you act like you KNOW you're sexy, and you're fine with it, that's really smart, and separates you from the dumb bimbos who FAKE act like they don't know they're sexy, but they kinda are, but the dumb act turns a lot of guys off. They might not admit it, but in the long run, they don't really like stupid girls. And if they DO, they only like them so they can be mean to them and knock 'em around and shit, and you DO NOT want a guy like that, right?"

"Right." she nodded solemnly.

"Exactly. Confidence is sexy. You need to be aware of yourself, and be aware that your body can turn guys on. There's nothing wrong with turning guys on, unless, and this is a big unless, you cock-tease them. That's bad. That's how girls get raped sometimes. They make guys think they want it, but they really just want to tease the guy, and then he gets all pissed at her and turns violent. We do NOT want that to happen to you, do we?"

"No way, Bobby!"

"Another thing to remember, and this is important - it's OK TO BE A SLUT. What I mean is, you shouldn't let other people's morals guide you. Whatever YOU like to do, is fine. Other people have no right to judge you. Lots of guys want to fuck around with everybody, but they get pissed off if their girlfriend does it. That doesn't seem right, does it?"

"No, I guess not. Why do they do that?"

"Well, for one thing, it's just the way they're raised, sometimes. Guys who fuck around are studs, but girls are sluts. I think it's stupid, and I want you to know that I don't feel that way about you, even though you don't fuck around. Yet." I answered with a sly grin.

I thought it was important that Patty be confident, and good with herself - I didn't want her to be all scared and freaky. There was no reason to be, apart from the fact that her brother was going to be fucking the shit out of her for the foreseeable future. But, she had to understand, and realize that I wasn't going to hurt her, or mistreat her, or make her look stupid or foolish.

"Now, drop the shorts and panties."

She shyly wriggled the satin boyshorts down over her slim little hips and let them slide to the floor around her feet. I took the time to drink her in. There is something about the skinny-but-soon-to-be-better legs and hips of a young teen like her. She wasn't stick-thin like some kids her age, but she'd worn off the baby fat of a couple of years ago, and I could tell that in about five years she would be a fucking stunner. Her legs were about 70 percent of her, and her hips were just starting to fill out.

"Turn around."

She spun, and those two perfect butt cheeks came into view. Just fuckin' perfect. Not too big like some fat-ass twerker. Just gorgeous half-moons that begged to be ... grabbed. Kissed. Kneaded. Spanked? Pulled apart to reveal that tiny little, oh-so private place that I was going to get around to sooner or later. I decided to try something.

"Bend over and touch your toes. Better yet, put your palms flat on the floor."

I'll never know how these girls get so flexible like that, but she did it. Just bent right the fuck over and put her hands flat on the floor without even bending her legs. She turned a little bit red at exposing herself to me like that, but I did something that turned that off very quickly. I walked over to her, bent, and planted a nice, warm kiss on each butt cheek.

"You have a very nice ass, Patty. Very nice. It's perfect. Best one I've ever seen."

Nothing like a few well-placed compliments to shore up a teen's self-image. But I wasn't fucking with her. It was a VERY fine ass.

"Th ... thanks, Bobby. I guess. You sure it's not too big?" Jeez, where did this kid get that?

"No. Really. It's great. In fact..." and I leaned in again, pulled her cute cheeks apart, and stuck my tongue right on her starfish. Boy did she jump!

"Yow!" she hopped up on her toes and wriggled her ass around. "What was that?!" she yelped.

"Me, of course. Showing you that you have a mighty fine little pooper." I gave her left cheek a little smack just for emphasis, and then sat back down on the bed.

"Ok. You can straighten up, and turn back around." When she did she looked a little startled, and her face was flushed, but that may just have been from being bent over like that.

"Take the top off."

Now she was pretty much nude, except for the little white ankle socks.

"Great. Now we can get started."

I opened the duffel bag, and rummaged around for a garter belt and some nylons. I also pulled out a pair of stilettos from the shoe store.

"Ok, see if you can figure these out." I tossed the nylons and garter belt to her, grinning.

She looked at the belt - like all the others, it had three sets of clips on the back straps to hold it together just like a bra, and four hanging straps, two for each leg. We'd find out later that the more straps you have, the better things hold up, but hell, we were kids, what did we know?

She figured it out pretty easily. Again, could be the nylon stocking gene kicking in. Who knows?

"It goes right on your hips. Not too high up." I offered. She curled it around her waist, and then clipped the ends together below her belly button.

"Is that it?"

"No dopey, spin it - the clips go in back, just like a bra."

"Oh, yeah! Duh..." she grinned at me. "Jeeze Bobby, where would I be without my big brother showing me how TO WEAR FUCKING LINGERIE!" she cackled.

"Hey, watch your language, squirt." I smiled at her. She spun the belt around and then turned to look over her shoulder at how the strap went down over her butt cheek.

"Cool. But they tickle a little bit."

"Well, ya gotta get the nylons on too. Come over here and sit on the bed, it'll be easier than trying to stand up and do it."

I patted the bed besides me, and she sashayed over with an exaggerated hip swing like some Broadway diva or something. She sat, and held up one of the nylon stockings.

"Boy, there's not much to it, is there?"

"Yeah, that's why ya gotta be careful with it. First, take off that stupid sock." She did so. "Now, put your foot in it and pull it up, what's so hard about that?"

She tried. She put the end over her toes and started to pull up and immediately got a runner in it from her fingernail, and then her big toe went right through the end of it.

"Oh shit, look what I did!" she almost burst into tears. "Bobby, what's wrong, why can't I do it?"

"How the heck should I know. Hold on, calm down. We've got more. Ya know, wait a sec. Let's check on the net and see if we can find directions. It's either that or go down and ask Mom, she might know..." I said, to test her reaction.

"Yeah, Mom would probab- ... BOBBY! Don't do that to me!" she squeaked, as she realized what I'd suggested might not be the best course of action - not that many Moms are quite ready to help their teen daughter learn how to properly dress in slut-wear. I thought it was odd - back before shit like pantyhose, I guess Moms DID have to help their daughters learn how to do this shit...

I went over to my computer, popped onto Goggle, and in five minutes had about 400 gazillion web pages with instructions on how to put on stockings. I wasn't sure if we had "FF" stockings or not, and didn't even know what FF was until I'd read a few more pages. Finally, I had enough instruction to be able to go back over and help her. She'd been looking over my shoulder with rapt attention.

"Ok, so that's how you do it. First, you roll it all up on your finger tips - " and she did that, rolling the un-touched nylon as directed. "Then you GENTLY stick your foot in it - " and she sat and placed one tiny size 4 into the toe of the stocking. "And then you SMOOTHLY and EASILY roll it up your leg- " and she slowly did so, carefully keeping her fingernails from damaging the stocking. " ... and smooth it out as you go, until you reach the end and it's all unrolled on your leg like this - " and she stuck her leg out and pointed her toes like a ballerina and damn if she didn't have it perfect. "Then you attach the clips - " and she pulled one of the front straps out, and after a second, figured out how to unclip the little nubby.

"Wait a second. Let me try something..." I said. I stood her up and knelt down in front of her. "I think this might be REALLY sexy." I took the strap from her, and pulled up the top of the stocking and attached the strap to it, and then adjusted it so it was tight, and pulled the stocking up tautly. Then I grabbed her hips and spun her around, and did the back strap, running it right over the side of her ass cheek like the pictures showed, and attached the back clip and tightened that strap up, then I turned her back.

"Yeah. That's kinda cool when < I > do it ... don'cha think?" I asked her.

"Yeah, it is kinda neat having a boy do that for me. It's ... different ... it's like ... you're wrapping me up like a present or something ... ya know?"

She did the other leg by herself, and then I had her step into the heels, and practice walking around.

Fuck me. There's NOTHING sexier than the sight of a nice shaved pussy surrounded by garter straps and nylon stocking tops. Especially when they're attached to a 14 year old fuck toy that's your sister!

She was loving it. She pranced around the room, looking backwards over her shoulder, looking at her ass in the mirror, just going nuts over the whole thing. She was really cute, too. Not a bit self conscious, which was good. We were just getting started.

"Bobby, what about panties, though? How do I wear them?"

"I guess you just slide them up over everything. Here - " and I tossed her a flimsy pair that we'd gotten at Victoria's Secret, "-try these."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.