My Curious Sister - Cover

My Curious Sister

Copyright© 2014 by Rich Humus

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Teens discover each other. Young love at its' raunchiest.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I took a nice long hot shower, soaping myself up real good to get the smell of sex and cum off of me, including washing all of Pattycake's girl-cum off my face and making sure I didn't smell like her crotch. That's all I'd need, having Dad smell his youngest daughter all over my eyebrows. I shaved real well too, even though I don't have that much of a beard just yet, I had read enough and heard enough talk in the locker room to know that most girls don't like getting their coochies rubbed all raw by beard stubble. I inspected my cock to make sure it was still all there, and decided to trim around my nuts and stuff just like I'd done with Patty. I lathered up and held my dick out of the way and shaved my nutsack as close as I could without cutting my goddamn nuts off or anything. It wasn't easy, because my hand kept slipping off my dick, and then it (my dick) started getting hard again. I almost jerked off in the shower but then decided to let my balls recharge a little more, and see if maybe I can unload them in or on Patty again sometime later. Always thinking, I am.

I finished up and toweled off in the bathroom and then crossed into my room to dry off completely and get dressed. My phone was buzzing so I took it off the top of my dresser and swiped the screen and nearly popped a nut right there. My crazy sister had texted me a selfie she just took of her face all full of my cum. MY CUM! Shit! But I saved it anyway. I grabbed a teeshirt and some shorts and slipped in to my sneaks and went downstairs. I figured Mom and Dad would want me to help carry in whatever shit they brought at the antique store or lawn and garden place or whatever goofy spot they went shopping at. Mom was in the kitchen taking junk and bread and stuff out of a bag.

"Hi baby. Did you have a good day? I see the lawn's mowed, thanks a bunch. Where's your sister?"

"Hey Mom. Yeah, ok. I finished the lawn about half an hour ago. Don't know where dopey Pattycakes is. I haven't seen her. She's probably in her room dreaming about making out with that fag Justin Bieber or something."

"Now Bobby, just stop that!" she cracked back at me. "You don't know he's a fa- umm, homosexual. And what does it matter. We taught you better than that."

"I know Mom, I didn't mean it." I responded with fake contriteness that I knew she'd pick up on anyway. "He's probably not a fag. Maybe Patty dreams of him with a 12-inch wang, you know?" I knew that'd make her laugh.

"Oh STOP it! You're horrible, just like your father!" she grinned at me. "Heck, if he has a 12 inch wang, maybe "I" should go up and dream about him!" she shot back. Mom was actually pretty hot, if I do say so. I mean, heck she's my mom and all but she was only 17 when she had me, and she's pretty cool about most things. She's about 5'4" I guess and weighs about 40 pounds, she had long dark hair that she usually keeps in a single pony tail when she's around the house or something, and she's got really pretty eyes and all. Her boobs are not huge but they seem really round and perfectly firm and when she wears a bikini top you can see that they're really good. Her butt is pretty tiny but I like them like that, I'm not all into that black big-butt stuff like some guys. Her legs are nice too, sometimes she wears pretty short skirts when she and Dad go out, and I think she knows she's still pretty hot for a Mom.

Anyway, I helped her unpack the rest of the groceries and stuff and about three minutes later ol' Pattycakes comes bouncing in to the kitchen and I about swallowed my bubblegum but I wasn't chewing any. She has on this little tiny crop top that she wore when she was about nine fuckin' years old, and I swear you can see the bottoms of her titties from under it, and a pair of really tight satin running shorts with "PINK" across the ass end of them, a shiny metal necklace/choker thing that I think she got down at the Spencer Gifts at the mall when she's not supposed to be in there, and knee high white sox that came up halfway up her legs almost like stockings or whatever, and when I looked closely at her I realized that she didn't have any panties on because YOU COULD SEE HER SNATCH! clear as day, she had a cameltoe that even Lawrence of Arabia would get a boner over. (yeah, I know - we studied him in history last semester and he was gay, or so they say. He was still pretty cool, riding around in the desert in Rolls-Royce dune buggies and blowin' shit up.)

"Hi Mom-ee" she squeaked and went over to kiss Mom on the cheek, making sure to bend over and wave her ass in my face on purpose. I almost reached out and smacked it but thought better of it for the moment. "Did you and Daddy get anything cool while you were out? I took a nice long hot shower and then I watched some TV for a while but I got hungry 'cause I haven't had much to eat ALL day (and then she looked at me and winked) and I think I'm thirsty too can we make a sandwich and then maybe I'll lay out in the back yard and get some sun and call Jenny and see if she wants to come over and swim and maybe even invite her to stay for dinner if that's alright with you I don't have much to do and I want to talk to her about some stuff and..." she stopped to take a breath, "please make Bobby give me his old tee shirts to wear, they're much too small for him anymore but they fit me fine for PJs 'cause I think the other day he tried to peek in my bedroom while I was changing-"

"I did not squirt, you've got nothin' I want to see anyway." I fought back, knowing it would piss her off, she got red in the face and was about to say something but I guess she bit her tongue anyway.

"Bobby, you be nice, don't say that about your sister, she's growing up in to a very pretty young lady and you know it. And Patty, you stop bugging your brother about his clothes, it looks to me like maybe we need to go out shopping one of these days and get you some new stuff, I had no idea that you were growing up so fast!"

"Just get her a couple big burlap bags to cover her bony old body!" I snickered at her as I grabbed the sandwich out of her hand and ran out of the kitchen, just before I heard Patty shriek at me in mock anger. I went back up to my room and sprawled across my bed, and actually before I knew it I'd fallen asleep in the cool air.


I woke up to hear the chatterbox screaming of Patty and a couple of her girlfriends of the moment, Jenny something and Barb somebody-or-other. I'd seen them around before, they're weren't too bad looking or anything, Jenny had nice boobs but Barb just had that look that some girls get like they'd screw anything on two, four, or six legs. She acted a lot older than 14, I guess what they say about girls maturing earlier than guys is true, but she was still barely 14 - her birthday party had just been about a week ago or something, if I remembered. I looked out the window at them for a while - our pool in the back yard is surrounded by a stone walkway kind of thing that snakes around and follows the pool edge. It's not a square pool, it's kinda s-shaped with one part up there and then the pool curves around and then another part on the other side, if you get my drift. Kinda like a big fat S, I guess. The diving board is up at the other end, and the end where the kids were has about four steps leading down into the water. The girls were sitting on the steps with their legs out in front of them in the water, and every now and then one of them would lean their head back and stick their tits out and I swear they'd look up and see if I was looking out the window at them. I ducked out of the way a couple of times and then just stayed there and let them see me. Fuckit. If they wanted to show me their tits, I'd look.

After a while, the pool looked good to me so I put on a pair of cut-offs and grabbed a towel and went down there myself. I took my phone and grabbed a pool chair and moved it about half way up the pool away from them. First thing I did was take a run off the diving board and see if I could splash the water all the way down to them, but all I did was skin my ass when I tried to hit the water butt first. I swam around for a while just to cool off and then climbed out and lay down on my pool chair. I put on my sunnies and started messing with my phone. I decided to try something. I scrolled around till I find the picture of Patty with my fresh cum all over her face and hair, and looked at it for while. It worked. My dick started getting hard and kinda growing down my pants leg. I adjusted, and worked it so that if I got fully hard the head would kinda peek out of the end of my cut offs. I pretended that I was engrossed in my phone, and watched the girls out of the corner of my eye behind the sunglasses.

Sure enough, Jenny looked over at me and I saw her eyes widen when she saw the head of my turtle coming out of its shell. She nudged Barb next to her, who also looked over, and then she nudged Patty and Patty looked over at me and turned bright red and giggled and turned away really fast, but then she looked back and for a while there I had three seventh-graders staring at my boner. It was cool. I didn't want them to know I knew they were watching, so after a minute or so I scrunched around and raised my leg up so everything got hidden for a while, and then I got a text from a buddy of mine so I kinda goofed with him for a minute. I told him I had three girls checking out my package and he said NW (no way) but I said W back to him. I took a quick picture of if but I forgot that the camera in my phone makes a clicking noise when you take a picture, so when I did the girls suddenly all looked away and things settled down for a minute. Barb and Jenny jumped in the pool, probably so no one would see their wet panties, and while they were screwing around in the deep end Patty came over to me and said, "Hey Bobby why'dja take a selfie of your junk, you nut. Are you gonna text it to Jenny or something?"

"Hell no - I was showing Brad (he's the guy I was texting) how you three were checking out my boner." I laughed, and she turned red again and slapped me. Just then Mom called us in for dinner, and Barb and Jenny came to, so I pretty much behaved myself.


After dinner, Barb and Jenny had to leave, since they had jobs at the mall and were working Saturday nights, which must have really sucked, but I guess you do what you gotta do. Dad makes enough money so that we get a nice allowance for doing our chores, and I didn't feel the need to get a part time job anywhere. He ran some kind of porn stories web site or something.

Anyway, they were going out for the night (Mom and Dad, that is) so I thought I might have better luck staying home than going out to screw around with Brad or any other of my buddies. Having those three nubile kids running around all afternoon in bikinis the size of a postage stamp had my nuts churning. I helped clean up the dishes and stuff so Mom could go up and change faster, and was glad to see them go about half an hour later. I was just sprawled out on the sofa watching a game or something, and as they left Mom sang out "Bobby, take care of your sister tonight and try to behave yourself!"

Don't worry, Mom, I'll take care of her I thought. She was up in her room dickin' around with something or other, so I watched tv for another half hour or so and then decided to make my move. I went up and pushed open the door to her room. She was in front of her mirror holding some dress or something up to her and twirling around like she was a model or something. She "eeek"ed at me and said "SHIT Bobby why don't you knock first dammit! I mighta been naked or something!"

"Mighta saved some time." I arched my eyebrow at her. She calmed down almost immediately.

"They gone?"

"Yeah. They've been gone for half an hour." I said, walking up to her and grabbing the dress out of her hands, which I threw on the bed. The dress, not the hands. I kissed the tip of her nose and said, "Ready for lesson two?"

"oh ... I don't know Bobby, d'ya think we should? I mean, shit, what if we get caught or something. I'd die."

"Fuck. I'm not going to say anything. And trust me, I'm not gonna blab to that fuckin' Brad or anything. He'd have it all over Facebook in half an hour. Long as you don't blab to Jenny or Barb the Slut or anything."

"I still don't know..." she bit her lip like a nine-year old thinking of whether to buy a poster of One Direction or Zack Wyyld. Decisions, decisions.

"It'll be fun. Trust me. You liked cumming this afternoon, didn'tcha?" I wriggled my eyebrows at her.

"fuckyea Bobby, shee-it I never felt anything like that before. I mean, Jenny and Barb say stuff about it all the time but I think they're just talking like their older sisters and don't really know, except maybe Barb 'cause I think maybe she's had sex with some guys but I don't know for sure because she says so-"

"Enough." I put a finger to her lips. "Just don't say anything to them and we'll keep it just between you and me, ok?"

" ... ok, I guess Bobby. I love you Bobby, I won't do anything to get you in trouble. I promise."

"Yeah. You'd better. They'd toss my ass in jail and throw away the key or something probably, and they'd take you and stick you in a convent or something until you're like, 20."

"I promise, Bobby, really I do."

"OK, Pattycakes, Ok." I hugged her and she kind of sighed and went all limp in my arms. I kissed the top of her head and then snickered, "Hey, you missed a spot of cum up here!" and she gasped out loud and froze but then she realized she'd been in the pool and all and she hit me, saying "oooh, goddamit Bobby you scared the shit out of me for a second. Stop that!"

I half-pushed her over to the bed and she sprawled down on it. I pushed her nightgown up over her hips, and just looked at her for a few seconds. Her tight little barely-teen-age pussy looked so fresh and lovely, not a hair around it anywhere. There wasn't really too much too it, it wasn't a big old full-grown-woman snatch like a 20 year old would have or anything, it was teen twat. As I was mesmerized, Pattycakes suddenly pulled her nightgown down over her knees and said "Bobby! What are you looking at!" in exasperation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.