My Curious Sister - Cover

My Curious Sister

Copyright© 2014 by Rich Humus

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Teens discover each other. Young love at its' raunchiest.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My sister Patty had just finished taking a shower. We share a nice big bathroom that opens to each of our bedrooms. I went in after I heard her leave, and left the door to my room open, as I usually do. The bath has a big-ass heat lamp and a skylight in it, so it's nice to be able to let some of that warmth flow into my bedroom while I'm showering. I had on a long sports jersey that came down to about mid thigh.

So, I'm in the bathroom just monkeying around, and Patty opens the door to her bedroom, and walks away. I close it, and then she opens it again. I close it again, and then she opens it again.

"Hey, whaddaya want, I'm trying to get a shower in here. Knock it off." I grumble at her.

"I want the door open. I just washed my hair and I want to help it dry."

Lame excuse. If she wanted dry hair, she's got about 12 fucking hair dryers. I think she just wanted to look at me. For 17, I've got a pretty good body. Patty's three years behind me, and just starting to fill out, I guess. I looked over at her. She had on one of my big tee shirts that came down to just over her butt. And NOTHING ELSE. Fuck me.

"What are ya doin' wearing my shirt, Pattycakes? Huh?" I half-joked, half-snarled at her. She was sort of just daydreaming in the middle of her bedroom. Then I saw where she was looking, and it dawned on me what she doing. She was trying to sneak a peek at my junk.

"Is this what you want to see?" I said. I pulled my cock down so that half of it was visible below the bottom of my jersey.

She stopped suddenly and just stared. My dick started to harden and fill out. I don't have a lot to compare it too, but compared to the other guys in the locker room after gym or something, I seem to be pretty well equipped. I decided to go for broke. I walked into her room and grabbed her arm, pulling her into the bathroom with me. She didn't complain or bitch, and only half-heartedly resisted.

Once we were in, I closed her door so we were locked off from the rest of the house. It wouldn't have mattered, Mom and Dad were out looking at lawn furniture or some damn thing, and my older sister Tracy was out with some of her friends. I'd just finished cutting the grass, and was still kinda sweaty, I guess.

"Bobby, I-"

"Shut up. I know this is what you want, don't you?" I said, looking down at her sternly but not like some monster. Just a firm older brother. And I do mean FIRM. I leaned down and kissed her, right on the lips. I let my tongue dance across her tiny teeth. With one hand, I reached up and squeezed her right boob, and she shivered, but she didn't scream or yell or grab my hand away. In fact, I think she kinda leaned into it.

I broke the kiss, reached down and pulled the tee shirt right up off her body. Damn. Naked as the day she was born. She didn't utter a peep. I pulled her in to hug me and felt her set of kinda tiny little tits on my chest. I'm no expert but I don't think they were barely out of A-cup size. But she had nipples, and that's what I went after. I leaned down and sucked on one nipple, and it made her go "unnnhhhh" and squeak a bit. But she didn't resist. In fact, her hands were running up and down my chest, and she even grabbed at my butt.

While I feasted on the rapidly hardening nipple in my mouth, I let my left hand reach down and feel her crotch. Brillo pad. Shit. I popped off her tit.

"Ugh. Fuck this shit. Shave that stuff off." She mouthed "unhuh", but couldn't do much more because I had one finger rubbing her little clit and she kinda shivered and rose up on her toes. When I sunk another finger into her tunnel and wriggled it around, she went ballistic on me and quivered like a leaf in the wind. I grabbed the tit again with my lips and sucked for all I was worth, holding her around the waist with my right arm. She leaned her head onto my shoulder and went "unh unh unh" about twenty times and then just about collapsed, and she would have if I hadn't been holding up her all-of-about-90-pounds.

"Holy shit" was all she could say about thirty seconds later when she rejoined the living. I still had one finger just rubbing around right inside her pussy, with my thumb on her clit. I was glad I paid attention in health class. I just let her tremble a bit, and then realized that somehow in all the excitement, she'd grabbed my cock in a death grip and wouldn't let go.

I crab-walked over to the edge of the step-in tub and set her down. She was still kinda dazed and just sat there looking straight ahead. I pulled my jersey off so I was naked too. I let the erect shaft of my cock slide across her cheekbone and enjoyed the view of it just laying right next to her face there.

"How do you like that? ... is that what you wanted to see? ... is it? Kinda nice, eh?..." I half-whispered to her. She nodded dumbly. I held my cock down near the base and simply wiped it all up and down one cheek and then lifted it over her face and down on the other side. I was leaking some pre-cum and it left streaks on her rosy little cheekbones and across the top of her eyebrows. "It's a big cock, isn't it, Patty?"

She nodded again, still wordless.

"It's fun to rub it on your face, you know? Look at that, the head of it is bigger than your nose. I bet I can tap your nose with it - ", which I did, a couple of times, " - and look, it's smearing something on your face. Know what that is, Patty? Do you know?" I teased.

She nodded.

"What is it? What is it, Pattycakes?"

"It's ... it's your ... stuff..." she whispered. "Your sperms."

"No, it's not. Not yet. That's just lube. It's to make my cock slide better when it goes up a pussy." She jerked at the word. "Up YOUR pussy". She shivered at that one. "But I'm not fucking that hairy thing, at least not right now. Jeeze, don't your little friends tell you that you need to shave it. It looks like some fucking bear rug or something." A red blush of embarrassment colored her entire body. I wasn't trying to be mean, I just wanted her to know that I was in charge of this. I got the impression that she didn't mind.

"We're gonna shave that thing in a little bit, but first there's something else we need to do. Ya know what that is?" I questioned her. She nodded a bit but not with any real conviction.

"Well, you got your rocks off pretty good. Now it's my turn."

"What are you gonna ... do?" she whispered. "I don't know what ... how to do any-"

"Just shut up. I'll show you." I took her left hand and put her fingers around my cock. They barely made it around. Jeeze, she was tiny.

"Now move it back and forth. Not too fast. Not too slow." I showed her the speed I liked. I had to loosen her grip once or twice as she bore down a bit too much. My cock hardened like it was made out of steel. Pre-cum kept leaking out the tip, and I used my right hand at the base of my cock to dip and dab it on her lips, and cheeks and nose. She was getting really shiny. I loved it. Then I took my hand away and let her take over. She rubbed my cock all over her face like she couldn't get enough of it, like it was some kind of magic wand or something.

"Now, -" I said, reaching out with my left hand, I cupped her bottom lip and moved her mouth open. "just watch your teeth." I moved forward enough to slide the head and about one inch into her mouth. "Use your tongue." Almost before the words were out, I felt this velvety smooth hot little 14 year old tongue swab the head of my dick like it was a lollipop. God that felt good. I couldn't resist a little shiver myself, and I think Patty smiled around the brotherly dick in her mouth. I had a feeling this wouldn't take long.

"I'm gonna shoot in your mouth soon, Patty. Don't choke on it. Swallow it, don't you dare try to spit it out, right?" She nodded a "uhhuhmmmm", never missing a beat in the fairly decent hand job she was giving me. This kid had potential.

I let her continue jerking on me, and reached down to twist and rub both her little nipples. She moaned again through the meat in her mouth and I just looked down for a while, enjoying the view of my little sister jerking me off into her (I assumed... ) virginal little mouth. I defy anyone to resist that kind of view for long, and I was no better. I felt the tremors begin about half way down my legs, and my nuts contracted and then BOOM! I let loose a rocket of cum that must have bounced right off her tonsils and headed straight into her tummy. I felt her gulp in surprise, and her eyes widened at the feeling but she was a trooper. Another jet flew out, coating the inside of her mouth. She almost stopped jerking, but I grabbed her hand and made sure she kept going. I wasn't going to let this one fade away like some half-assed job. I timed it so that each time her hand came back to brush her lips, I fired a sperm salvo into her mouth. It felt heavenly. Not since Betty Simpkins jerked me off in the back row of the AMC 16 during some stupid vampire movie had my nuts been so thoroughly drained by a female. I swear I pumped about eight times, and Patty had to swallow twice during the bombardment. Finally, though, I was empty. She made a little face and swallowed one last time, and I pulled back, my cock head tingling with pleasure and super-sensitive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.