Annie Loses Her Knickers - Cover

Annie Loses Her Knickers

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Sixteen year old Ruth changes her name to Annie so she can be just like the Irish girls and let the boys make her do delicious dirty things. She has a lot more fun as Annie because now she is no longer the stick in the mud, "Ruth" who is far too prim and proper.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   School   .

My name is Ruth.

I hate that name.

It makes me sound so Jewish.

The fact that I am Jewish has nothing to do with it. It is just the way it comes out, so utterly harsh and brittle. I can't tell you the jokes about "Baby Ruth" that haunted me in elementary school. I don't look Jewish at all. The nonsense of being what your name is makes me want to puke. That is why I changed my name to Annie when we moved to New Jersey.

I feel that as Annie I have a whole new world in front of me. Now I can be an Irish girl like the other Irish girls who are always getting cornered by the bad boys and having to let them feel them up. I have gotten felt up a couple of times since I started in this public school. Now that I am sixteen, it almost seems silly to complain about it. In all honesty between you, me, and the lamp-post; it makes me feel good for a boy to take an interest in me like that. Just as long as they don't get carried away with feeling their oats, I appreciate them copping a nice feel where nobody else can see us.

Of course, I would never let any of them know how I felt because that would make me a "bad" girl and once they think you are a bad girl, they will pester you non-stop so you can't get any studying done at all.

Everyone in this new school calls me "Annie Little" or sometimes to be funny, "Little Annie". It is sort of a joke because my real name is "Klein" which is little in German. I don't mind being "Little Annie" to the others because now my red hair seems to fit in a lot better. I even have tried my best to not use the way we speak at home so I don't give away my roots. I say things in the Irish girl's way so everyone will assume that is my country of origin. It seems so funny to talk about such things because I have always felt we are all Americans since that is the country of origin for almost all of us except for a few latecomers.

Anyway, I was at the end of the long hallway just getting ready to go into the girl's bathroom when Tommy Reilly pushes me up next to the water fountain and starts to cup my boob like it belonged to him and not to me. At first, I was tempted to giggle because I am a bit ticklish right around my nipples but he was real adamant about the whole affair like it was serious business and I didn't want to offend him.

"Waddaya want mister wise-guy?"

He just laughed at me and squeezed me a little harder.

"Stand still, Little Annie, you sure do have a nice pair of jugs for a girl your size."

I guess he was trying to make an impression on me that he could do what he wanted because he was a boy and a lot bigger than me. I guess I should have been indignant because he was taking advantage of me, but I had to admit it felt real good especially when he squeezed harder. Suddenly, I knew I must be a bad girl inside because my knickers were starting to get real damp from my dirty thoughts about what he had down there between his legs. I wanted to grab hold of him down there and squeeze him just like he was squeezing me but I knew that would be the kiss of death for my reputation and I would be pestered by all the boys relentlessly until I did the same to them.

So I just started pretending.

I am real good at pretending and I had this secret urge to be an actress some fine day.

"Please, Tommy, don't touch my breasts like that. If we get caught, it will be a lot of trouble and they will take us to the principal."

That didn't seem to worry him at all because he looked over his shoulder to make certain we still retained the semblance of privacy and dropped his other hand down to my uniform skirt and pressed his fingers between my legs like he was trying to lift me up into the air. I could feel his strong hands all over my slit now and the tips of his fingers were all the way back in the bottom of my heated crack which was patiently waiting to be touched as well.

"Tommy, you got to stop it now because I have to go to the bathroom and piddle. Don't you dare follow me inside because I will report you for certain."

I almost knew he was going to follow me what with him knowing there was nobody inside because all the others were outside for the morning break and we were the only ones in the hallway. All of a sudden, my heart started beating real fast because I knew he was going to make me do something like the Irish girl's had to do when the boys got nasty. I wasn't certain if I was afraid of having to do something like that or if it was because it made me so excited I couldn't stop from breathing fast and shaking a little bit inside.

I scooted inside one of the stalls and Tommy followed me just like I knew he would. The call of nature was so strong that I didn't care if a boy's eyes were on my snatch or not. I pulled up my uniform skirt and tucked it in my waistband and got my knickers down around my ankles. I did my best to modestly cover my little red bush but the sound of my pee hitting inside the bowl made us both laugh at the naturalness of it. It struck me that Tommy Reilly's business was only a few inches from my expectant face and I knew it was going to happen just like the other girls told me it would if a bad boy got you alone like this. He slowly opened his buttons and pulled out his glorious cock like it was the most valuable thing in the world. I was shocked but filled with excitement because he was about to bounce it on my lips and ask me to take him inside.

"Here, Annie, you will like this. Just lick it a little. Pretend it is a lollipop and you are getting it nice and wet so you can gobble it up."

His description made me want to laugh but I just looked up into his face with my eyes wide open and let him rub it on my lips forcing me to open my mouth and allow him inside. My first thought was that it didn't taste too bad and at first it seemed quite manageable taking the whole thing inside. Then, he got a bit bigger and when he pushed it down my throat it made me gag a little bit. He slowed down and held my dripping chin up higher pushing his cock into the insides of my cheeks instead. I knew then that he was enjoying it immensely and his enjoyment made me feel so proud that my juices began to run down the insides of my legs. I reached down and took off my knickers which were useless on my ankles and used them to mop up my released liquids and also the dribble from my mouth that seemed to get worse and worse what with his pre-cum and my saliva drool running fast.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.