Ellen - Cover

Ellen

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Ellen offers her brother, Joe, and afternoon snack, at her bursting breast.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Clergy   Public Sex  

Kathy's family arrived at the cabin first and unlocked it throwing open all the windows to air it out. It was Ellen who suggested that they all greet the other side of the family in formal attire – that is, their birthday suits.

The dresser drawers in the bedrooms were devoted to holding the clothes they arrived in. No one expected to wear any clothes until their planned departure on Sunday afternoon. So they stuffed the drawers with the clothes they wore to the lake.

The cabin had a large family room, a large kitchen with a table that would seat twelve. Three bedrooms. Kathy divided them up by age. She would occupy the master bedroom room with Pastor Bob, Pam, and her mother.

The second bedroom would hold, Jake and his finance, Diane along with her mother Emily. She was so excited to meet her new sister. Part of this weekend was to bring her into the plural marriage of Pastor Bob, Pam, and Kathy. The marriage had been secret for almost two decades, but would be revealed to all this weekend. Once she was married to them she would move into the master bedroom.

The third bedroom would hold, Joe, Olivia, and Ellen with baby Joe. Kathy had Joe bring the crib in from storage and set it up and make sure there were no bugs in it.

When they heard the RV coming down the dirt road, they all went out front and waved as it came to a stop. They greeted their already naked kin with hugs and kisses. Then Joe pointed to the RV windshield. "Olivia is fucking her Dad."

They all laughed as naked Olivia rode her father's cock. Kathy shouted, "I sure hope you didn't fuck her while you were driving." Olivia looked over her shoulder at the crowd watching her. She gave them a wave and went back to fucking her father. Olivia was a natural-born exhibitionist and the attention turned her on all the more.

They all gathered before the window to watch Pastor Bob put his hands under Olivia's ass and raise and lower her on his big cock. They heard Olivia's cries of orgasm and saw the white cream dripping down Bob's cock as he unloaded into her daughter's tight pussy. Everyone broke into applause.

Olivia stopped at the head of the stairs with Daddy cum running down her thighs and took a bow. She then skipped down and moved to hug all of Kathy's family as Bob stepped down in a more dignified manner to greet his other family.

Pam was happy at all the progress in preparing the cabin for their week-end family retreat. It was all hustle and bustle and no one saw Olivia and Joe vanish into the woods.

They ran hand-in-hand down the path that led down the hill and along the shore to the sandy beach where the family sunned and swam. Olivia broke into a run and dove into the water and swam out to the raft Pastor Bob and Jake built two years ago. Olivia helped Joe up the ladder and took him in her arms.

"Joe, I wanted to be your first. We grew up together and I've been waiting all year until you were old enough to join us." The soft pad on the raft was dry and Olivia sat down and pulled Joe on top of her.

"I couldn't believe it when Mom and Ellen told me the truth about the family. I thought when Ellen seduced me, it would just be us hiding from Mom, but them Mom joined in, then Grandma. I couldn't believe how much Grandma loved to fuck."

Ellen reached between them and took hold of Joe's stiff prick. "I love to fuck. Just ask Daddy and Jake. Put your dick in me, Cousin. I want it so badly."

Joe sank his cock into Olivia's wet cunt. He knew much of that wetness was due to Pastor Bob's load he had shot into her pussy. Some of it dripped out, but he could tell from the oily wetness that much remained.

Olivia held him close. "Give it to me, Cousin. Fuck my hot pussy. I told Mom I would be your first. Oh, fuck ... give me that big dick of yours."

Joe had his dick buried into the youngest pussy at the reunion, and guessed she was the tightest. He thrust hard into her wanting her to have the best orgasm all weekend. He wished Ellen was here to watch and to let him drink from her full titties. "Ellen's full of milk ... when we get back ... oh fuck ... ask her for a drink ... it tastes so good ... oh, Olivia, I'm going to cum..."

She cried out, "Me too ... cumming ... fill me up ... mix your cum with Daddy's ... yes ... I feel it ... cum in me..." Her cries of passion echoed on the lake. Joe blew his load deep into Olivia's cunt.

She hugged him tight. "We're going to have so much fun this weekend. You've just got to fuck Jake's fiancé, Diane and her mother and my mother. So much pussy for you to get to know cousin."

Olivia stood up and jumped into the water and swam for shore. Joe leaped in to follow her. He grinned at the raw energy Olivia gave off. He wished she could be his girlfriend, but would settle for her cousin.

They arrived back at the cabin as dinner was being set out. Both got a lot of ribbing for dashing off to fuck before doing any work. So, Olivia and Joe were assigned the serving duties. They had to wait on everyone at the table.

After every one was seated at the table, and Joe and Olivia stood by Pastor Bob, who rose to offer the prayer.

"Dear Lord, please bless this family and the love we feel for each other. We believe that all love, no matter how it is expressed, is looked down on by you as a gift from God. Bless this food and all at this table, Amen."

Everyone gave a hearty 'Amen' and Joe passed around the bun platter followed by Olivia with a big plate of burgers and hot dogs.

Pam nearly made Joe drop the large plate when she reached under it and fondled his balls. She smiled. "They feel pretty light. I hope you have some for me later."

"I will, Aunt Pam. Don't you worry about that.

It was impossible to take a piece of meat without fondling Olivia's round, firm butt. More than a couple of fingers found their way into her dripping pussy to spread her juices on their buns, and some put them on the bread.

After serving every one Joe and Olivia sat down and dug into the splendid food.

Kathy asked about Jake's engagement to Diane, and Pam told her of the hot tub orgy that followed it.

Ellen asked about how Emily was introduced to the family and Emily told of the portrait sitting of Pam and Olivia that resulted in her introduction to the family.

Pam wanted to hear about Joe's seduction, and Ellen told of seducing her brother with her breast milk while she was telling her story Joe leaned over and drank from his sister's tit.

Grandma wanted to know about the RV trip out, and Jake described the game that led to the orgy on the RV that finished with Olivia riding Pastor Bob into the parking spot.

The stories had everyone worked up and they were looking to split up and relieve some of their sexual energy when Pastor Bob rose and lifted his glass.

"We are here to celebrate Joe's entry into the adult family. He was already broken in by my energetic daughter on the lake raft." Olivia nodded her head at the applause.

"But there are two other things I wish to announce." He paused for effect. "Society does not agree with the tenants of our religion that family love can be expressed in a sexual way. When Pam and I married I revealed to her that I was having a sexual relationship with my sister, Kathy. Pam and I prayed into the night to determine how to precede with our new life together." Bob nodded to Pam. "It was Pam who suggested plural marriage. It was illegal at the time, but we created a ceremony and hiding from society we three were joined together. He had to hide that marriage for over twenty years, but since the Supreme Court overturned all laws limiting who can marry, I want to announce that at noon tomorrow a fellow minister in our church will arrive to officially marry Kathy into our family." He paused and after a beat of silence the room erupted into joyous shouting. Kathy received hugs and kisses by all. After the furor died down Pastor Bob called for their attention once more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.